broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 December 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mobofthedead123's Contact & Social Links
For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
 I think you can change that in _zombiemode like in cod waw?
Date Registered: 21 December 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mobofthedead123's Contact & Social Links
I tried to do that by editing the root/raw/maps _zombiemode.gsc, but in game it does not change anything. Am I supposed to add the edited version of _zombiemode.gsc to my mod’s folder just like in WAW?
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I tried to do that by editing the root/raw/maps _zombiemode.gsc, but in game it does not change anything. Am I supposed to add the edited version of _zombiemode.gsc to my mod’s folder just like in WAW?
It should work but indeed it's better to copy it to your own mod I think you already have that file in your mod that's overwriting it already.
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 17 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
 You should never edit anything in raw
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2022, 09:25:27 am

You should never edit anything in raw
:hushed:

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2022, 09:30:04 am

For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
go in raw/maps/_zombiemode.gsc copy it, go in mods/your mapname/maps(if you dont have this folder, create it yourself) then paste the copied file here. Scroll down to the function `difficulty_init()` and the lines 1417 , 1422, 1426,  1441, im using sublime text, maybe if you use another file editor you will get them in a different line, but pretty much there change the 500 to whatever your fucking ass wants the points to be. I usually add 4 more zeros when im testing stuff. :hushed: What is stuff?
Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 09:30:28 am by klevi

Loading ...