UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: mobofthedead123 on July 31, 2019, 12:24:20 am

Title: Change start score
Post by: mobofthedead123 on July 31, 2019, 12:24:20 am
For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
Title: Re: Change start score
Post by: gympie6 on July 31, 2019, 05:04:01 am
For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
 I think you can change that in _zombiemode like in cod waw?
Post by: mobofthedead123 on July 31, 2019, 10:43:22 am
I tried to do that by editing the root/raw/maps _zombiemode.gsc, but in game it does not change anything. Am I supposed to add the edited version of _zombiemode.gsc to my mod’s folder just like in WAW?
Post by: gympie6 on July 31, 2019, 03:15:40 pm
I tried to do that by editing the root/raw/maps _zombiemode.gsc, but in game it does not change anything. Am I supposed to add the edited version of _zombiemode.gsc to my mod’s folder just like in WAW?
It should work but indeed it's better to copy it to your own mod I think you already have that file in your mod that's overwriting it already.
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on July 31, 2019, 05:28:43 pm
 You should never edit anything in raw
Post by: klevi on May 05, 2022, 09:25:12 am

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2022, 09:25:27 am

You should never edit anything in raw
:hushed:

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2022, 09:30:04 am

For my custom Black Ops 1 map, I want to change the amount of points the players spawn in with, just for testing. I want to change the value to something like 50,000 instead of 500, so I can buy all doors on the map and test things. How would I be able to achieve this? Thanks!
go in raw/maps/_zombiemode.gsc copy it, go in mods/your mapname/maps(if you dont have this folder, create it yourself) then paste the copied file here. Scroll down to the function `difficulty_init()` and the lines 1417 , 1422, 1426,  1441, im using sublime text, maybe if you use another file editor you will get them in a different line, but pretty much there change the 500 to whatever your fucking ass wants the points to be. I usually add 4 more zeros when im testing stuff. :hushed: What is stuff?