Last Active
May 28, 2019, 10:48:33 am

Forum Profile

Real name
Bob James
Country
Local Time
June 18, 2019, 09:41:49 pm
I assume that the amount of points received when you get a nuke (default 400) can be changed in _zm_powerups.gsc

I’m not too sure but maybe the amount of points received by building a window can be edited in _zm.gsc or _zm_spawner.gsc?

164 days ago
Yes, it compiled before. The error just suddenly happened, I didn't add anything to my map. I added a script that somebody gave me and I removed it, but it didn't change anything. 
I created a new map with the UGX Script Placer 2 and did the setup map. It compiled successfully, s...
167 days ago
Hi. I am unable to compile my WAW map in Launcher as it is throwing out this error. I have no idea what is causing this and how I can fix it.

[code]CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\...
170 days ago
In Black Ops 4, you can see the name of your location in the top left hand corner. I would like to do this in COD WAW. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
173 days ago
So I downloaded and installed the Agency FB font which DidUknowiPwn uploaded a few years ago for WAW. I’ve done everything it says and the font works on the menu, and on custom triggers such as Harry Bo21’s perks and his power switch, but on default World at War hintstrings (such as when you are...
179 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...