Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
How do you change the chance of a weapon coming out of the box?
broken avatar :(
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Hey

Im not sure but i think this is impossible. I dont know :/

MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Hey

Im not sure but i think this is impossible. I dont know :/

MrDunlop4
Impossible? But my custom shotgun never shows up, neither does the ae4 but the Thundergun does almost every time...
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:38:03 pm by GerardS0406
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Impossible? But my custom shotgun never shows up, neither does the ae4 but the Thundergun does almost every time...

Hmm ask a scripter. I think a scripter knows more than me about this :D

MrDunlop4
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Do you mean it literally never shows up, or that it rarely shows up, 'cause if it doesn't show up at all then you obviously didn't add it properly.
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
I could be wrong but I always thought it had to do with the number given to it in zombiemode_weapons.gsc.

so here is an example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_zombie_weapon_ugx("m60", 						"M60", 							3000,	true,	undefined,									undefined, 	"vox_mg",  		4);

at the very end of the script the number "4" is the rarity of the gun coming out of the box.

Like I said I've never messed with it but I think that is how it's done.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
I could be wrong but I always thought it had to do with the number given to it in zombiemode_weapons.gsc.
No if u read what the function does that number is actually the number of variants for the voiceover quotes that the players would say when you buy the weapon.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I think your looking for the weight arg in dlc3_code.gsc. Looks like you use a function to determine the weight:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	include_weapon( "ray_gun", true, ::factory_ray_gun_weighting_func );
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:19:29 pm by daedra descent
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I think your looking for the weight arg in dlc3_code.gsc. Looks like you use a function to determine the weight:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	include_weapon( "ray_gun", true, ::factory_ray_gun_weighting_func );
There is a stock function for the ray gun, tesla gun and monkeys, but they are quite complicated and make the guns more likely to appear in the box after a certain number of rolls of not seeing it I believe, but there is no simple number you can just change to make guns more rare/common. Also probably you didn't add the guns in dlc3code.gsc if you don't ever get them in a test map which from the looks of your video has no more than 10 guns in it.

On a side note why are all the guns you mentioned not from BO2, I thought you were spending all your time working really hard on making a BO2 mod?  ???
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
There is a stock function for the ray gun, tesla gun and monkeys, but they are quite complicated and make the guns more likely to appear in the box after a certain number of rolls of not seeing it I believe, but there is no simple number you can just change to make guns more rare/common. Also probably you didn't add the guns in dlc3code.gsc if you don't ever get them in a test map which from the looks of your video has no more than 10 guns in it.

On a side note why are all the guns you mentioned not from BO2, I thought you were spending all your time working really hard on making a BO2 mod?  ???
This ^ :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups

Because you don't read the BIG ALL CAPS WORDS WHICH SAY THE BOI GUNS ARE FOR SOMETHING ELSE! ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Because you don't read the BIG ALL CAPS WORDS WHICH SAY THE BOI GUNS ARE FOR SOMETHING ELSE! ;)
And you didn't read my whole answer to your 'help' question and just focused on the side note...:poker:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
And you didn't read my whole answer to your 'help' question and just focused on the side note...:poker:
I really don't care anymore, obviously I'm not help to the zombie community so yea  :lol:  :alone:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I really don't care anymore, obviously I'm not help to the zombie community so yea  :lol:  :alone:
:ok:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
:ok:
BTW for your actual response not just the side note, adding guns to dlc3code is one of the most basic things in adding guns so why would I forget that?

Loading ...