Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
Mr.Waddelboy22
elichvatal's Groups
elichvatal's Contact & Social Links
So Im New to portig guns but if i wanted to delete ALL WAW guns in put in mutiple different guns would that work?Would I just delete the weapon file and the scripts in zombiemode_weapons. Any help and I mean ANY help is SUPER appreciated. Thanks to all who will help in advance :D  Also i add like 2 guns and i get a 1600 loadedsound effects error
Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 03:54:57 am by elichvatal
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
So Im New to portig guns but if i wanted to delete ALL WAW guns in put in mutiple different guns would that work?Would I just delete the weapon file and the scripts in zombiemode_weapons. Any help and I mean ANY help is SUPER appreciated. Thanks to all who will help in advance :D
If you want to remove all guns from a map, I would personally placed them in a new folder: GUNS THAT AREN'T BEING USED in case you want to add them again. Then in _zombiemode_weapons remove the weapons and the same in dlc3 code. Also with porting guns, you will want sounds so just remove the sounds in the weapons file in raw/soundalias with placing a "#" in front of sounds you don't need.

Double Post Merge: April 24, 2015, 04:00:22 am
Once Again, for sounds place a # in front of sounds you don't want in the weapons soundalias in raw/soundaliases
Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:00:45 am by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 28 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
elichvatal's Groups
If you want to remove all guns from a map, I would personally placed them in a new folder: GUNS THAT AREN'T BEING USED in case you want to add them again. Then in _zombiemode_weapons remove the weapons and the same in dlc3 code. Also with porting guns, you will want sounds so just remove the sounds in the weapons file in raw/soundalias with placing a "#" in front of sounds you don't need.

Once Again, for sounds place a # in front of sounds you don't want in the weapons soundalias in raw/soundaliases
  Thx, also do know how to make a pap'd version of the gun? whenever i delete the scripts i get a bad syntax error :-\ any help
Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:33:29 am by elichvatal
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
If you are not using waw guns I would just replace them with the new ones. Keep the names, make yourself a table that says, thompson = this gun, and mg42 = this gun, for your own reference. Then you don't have to worry so much about removing and changing everything. Backup stuff of course in case you change your mind down the line. Overwrite your current weapon files with your new weapon files. When the weapon files are loaded it will pull in the necessary stuff.

If you don't want to do that, then do what GerardS0406 said, remove the weapon from dlc3_code, and zombiemode_weapons gscs. In those two will be include_weapon(weaponame.....) and add_zombie_weapon(weaponname.....). Get rid of sound aliases.

So Im New to portig guns but if i wanted to delete ALL WAW guns in put in mutiple different guns would that work?Would I just delete the weapon file and the scripts in zombiemode_weapons. Any help and I mean ANY help is SUPER appreciated. Thanks to all who will help in advance :D  Also i add like 2 guns and i get a 1600 loadedsound effects error

For the fx, you prob haven't done the singles fix yet. You can also do an ignore file then and some more advanced options.
See here
Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:11:05 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
elichvatal's Groups

Ive done this but i still get a 1600 loaded sound assists
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
  Ive done this but i still get a 1600 loaded sound assists
Did you compile map as well  :P and if it still gives error then you need to get rid of more sounds
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
elichvatal's Groups
no i didnt compile, ill try now. thanks :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You may also have to delete your mod in in the activision folder before you build your mod again... Not sure why, but happens all the time. More with fx though.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
You may also have to delete your mod in in the activision folder before you build your mod again... Not sure why, but happens all the time. More with fx though.
I never needed to do that  :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
elichvatal's Groups
i added the scavenger and i get a 400 fx error. what can i delete and what has to stay
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i added the scavenger and i get a 400 fx error. what can i delete and what has to stay

In my first post is a link with the answers.

I also notice that the error comes up when you have a weapon in your mod that isn't in your raw, prob something to do with fx not in raw that is in mod maybe, fyi.

Edit: I've learned you can include the weapon in your mapname.csv instead of having it in raw, but might be the same issue if you didn't... Haven't tested to find out.
Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:25:00 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I also notice that the error comes up when you have a weapon in your mod that isn't in your raw, prob something to do with fx not in raw that is in mod maybe, fyi.

I doubt that as i dont have any of my weapon file's in raw, and my map still runs  :)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I doubt that as i dont have any of my weapon file's in raw, and my map still runs  :)

^^ Neither do I
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

Do you add the fx in another way then? I'll message you, I don't want to hi jack the thread.

I wonder why adding the weapon file I was missing, then recompiling, fixed my fx error... Strange things...
Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:26:26 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
elichvatal's Groups
If you are not using waw guns I would just replace them with the new ones. Keep the names, make yourself a table that says, thompson = this gun, and mg42 = this gun, for your own reference. Then you don't have to worry so much about removing and changing everything. Backup stuff of course in case you change your mind down the line. Overwrite your current weapon files with your new weapon files. When the weapon files are loaded it will pull in the necessary stuff.

If you don't want to do that, then do what GerardS0406 said, remove the weapon from dlc3_code, and zombiemode_weapons gscs. In those two will be include_weapon(weaponame.....) and add_zombie_weapon(weaponname.....). Get rid of sound aliases.

For the fx, you prob haven't done the singles fix yet. You can also do an ignore file then and some more advanced options.
See here
So i did this and it worked but i added the peacekeeper and i get the fx error again. did all the steps and compiled and and built mod and it still dosent work

Loading ...