broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TheChattyGamer's Contact & Social Links
So I have UGX Standalone v1.1 installed (Correctly) for my map, and I also have a Kino-Style Teleporter as well (https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2013.0). Problem is, UGX Standalone v1.1 already has a _zombiemode_perks.gsc file that it comes with, and the Kino-Style teleporter mod requires you to overwrite that file, otherwise you will encounter an error. However, UGX Standalone v1.1 also requires you to have their _zombiemode_perks file or else you will also run into an error. Is there any way to merge said files? I find it hard to believe that it is necessary to choose one or the other.
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
You appear to not fully understand scripts. There are pieces in the _zombiemode_perks.gsc that is needed by either the teleporter or UGX mod. You can not combine them, or choose one. You need all dependent pieces in their correct place. There is likely instructions on the teleporter for adding those pieces in manually, which is what you need to do
No I've seen it, there isn't. It straight up gives you the whole script.
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
No I've seen it, there isn't. It straight up gives you the whole script.
Then you must go step-by-step through file comparing it to default (non-UGX one) and adding the necessary functions into your file.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Then you must go step-by-step through file comparing it to default (non-UGX one) and adding the necessary functions into your file.
That is true, or you could just set wait for pap in the teleporter script to false. Then you don't need all that crap he put in _zombiemode_perks.gsc
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
IIRC you can actually just use harry's but you risk being teleported out of pap

Where would I find this?

Edit: Scratch that. I actually just need help figuring out how to install UGX Standalone and Harry's script simultaneously.
Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:18:24 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If you mean UGX Mod, you can not install the UGX Mod with Harry's perks.
^^^
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
If you mean UGX Mod, you can not install the UGX Mod with Harry's perks.

Well how would I go about merging the UGX file and the Kino teleporter one? I know scripting pretty well but COD WAW scripting has been a pain in the ass and I'm not so sure that I can quite do it all that well.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Well how would I go about merging the UGX file and the Kino teleporter one? I know scripting pretty well but COD WAW scripting has been a pain in the ass and I'm not so sure that I can quite do it all that well.
That is true, or you could just set wait for pap in the teleporter script to false. Then you don't need all that crap he put in _zombiemode_perks.gsc

Loading ...