Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
JohnPC's Groups
JohnPC's Contact & Social LinksJebx287Mr. Nicky
I was just trying to figure out which one to buy first.

I was wanting Black Ops 3 for the zombies and [IMO] awesome multiplayer, but on the other hand I want Fallout 4 because...well, Fallout! This really has been bugging me lately and I was wondering if you guys could perhaps help me settle this little dispute. Eventually I will want to get both but which on to get a weeks head start on has been a question of mine.

So type away and give me suggestions!  ;D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
lol you realise "where" you asked right?

safe bet 9 / 10 answers will be BO3  :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
FALLOUT 4!!!!! BO3 can wait if you are just buying it to play zombies. I reckon get Fallout 4 and keep trying to make that extra dosh to pay for BO3
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
FALLOUT 4!!!!! BO3 can wait if you are just buying it to play zombies. I reckon get Fallout 4 and keep trying to make that extra dosh to pay for BO3
I stand corrected
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
In the long run black ops 3 will be a better choice with upcoming dlc maps and possible mod tools . But i would look at your budget and consider this time of year steam has sales ( a lot of them ).
If you are buying on pc shop around for the best price of each game , sometimes the disc is the cheaper option or from a store like g2a.
I never play solo campaigns so this choice would be bo3 for myself. But even though i have the £ to get the game i will wait for sales as i want 3 copies ( local play ) . And if i get it before christmas i will probably hammer it so i have to wait.
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
never liked the fallout games.. so I would always say Black Ops 3  ;)
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Fallout 4 , no doubt, worth every single penny :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
what you should be asking is bo2 or battlefront ::)

But honestly if i had too choose between the 2 id choose fallout 4 over bo3. fallout will give you hundreds of hours of gameplay. and will probably keep you going for a while. where as BO3 will probably give a a short 2 days before you chuck your controller at the wall and have a very manly nerd rage. because some 12 year old, ripper knifed you acrossed the map, or time glitched behind you and then shotgunned you in the back. seriously call of duty just isn't the same. the only reason i would buy cod is for the zombies, and even those can only keep me busy for so long, before they get old. i mean the multiplayer is fun sometimes until that specific person, who has no life and plays cod all day, and throws your whole game too shit with borderline hacking skills. At this point Treyarch should just release two games, and make one game for zombies and one for multiplayer/campaign. they would make so much more money.
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
half-life 3  :troll:
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
In the long run black ops 3 will be a better choice with upcoming dlc maps and possible mod tools.

OMG xDDDDDD Fallout 4 has auto generated quests, a massive story campaign with hundreds of side quests and it is open world. It is getting DLC too and modtools have been confirmed for ages, and that the mods will work on console. So for the long run... fallout 4 will last you multiple weeks before getting old where as BO3 will just be days
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
OMG xDDDDDD Fallout 4 has auto generated quests, a massive story campaign with hundreds of side quests and it is open world. It is getting DLC too and modtools have been confirmed for ages, and that the mods will work on console. So for the long run... fallout 4 will last you multiple weeks before getting old where as BO3 will just be days

As we are all here to mod a 8 + year old game anyway , BO3 may be days for you but for me it will probably be years  :) . Each to their own , considering F4 is a single player game only personally i would never play it . When i was saying "long run" i meant more than 3- 4 weeks :D ( more like 3 - 4 years )

I think games are turned over too fast these days , where more time and effort put into less more quality games would be a better way around it. Simple fact is most games are designed around how to profit rather than how to play well. Seems only a few weeks go by before another mainstream 80 % movie 20 % gameplay offer is shoved down our neck.

There are as many if not more people who simply watch games on youtube rather than playing themselves , they watch it for the entertainment and commentary , and have little interest in actually playing the game .

I was unaware of fallout 4 having mod tools tho so that would change my first response for longevity of the game F4 . And of the mod tools are compatible with console and PC then that is a step in the right direction, i can only hope ( If BO3 has tools ) that they are playable on console , for cross platform co op play and also wider audiences of maps.

I am surprised you say 3 - 4 weeks of black ops 3 when i am sure you will enjoy the custom maps it may offer too Andy.

I type a lot when tired for some reason but i think is all good :D

True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
As we are all here to mod a 8 + year old game anyway , BO3 may be days for you but for me it will probably be years  :) . Each to their own , considering F4 is a single player game only personally i would never play it . When i was saying "long run" i meant more than 3- 4 weeks :D ( more like 3 - 4 years )

I think games are turned over too fast these days , where more time and effort put into less more quality games would be a better way around it. Simple fact is most games are designed around how to profit rather than how to play well. Seems only a few weeks go by before another mainstream 80 % movie 20 % gameplay offer is shoved down our neck.

There are as many if not more people who simply watch games on youtube rather than playing themselves , they watch it for the entertainment and commentary , and have little interest in actually playing the game .

I was unaware of fallout 4 having mod tools tho so that would change my first response for longevity of the game F4 . And of the mod tools are compatible with console and PC then that is a step in the right direction, i can only hope ( If BO3 has tools ) that they are playable on console , for cross platform co op play and also wider audiences of maps.

I am surprised you say 3 - 4 weeks of black ops 3 when i am sure you will enjoy the custom maps it may offer too Andy.

I type a lot when tired for some reason but i think is all good :D

Lol, I actaully forgot to consider that custom maps would add extra hours lol (GG to me). But still, modtools final release wont be for a while so to the OP, get Fallout 4 then earn money for BO3
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
3- 4 weeks...
3 - 4 weeks???

F4 old in 3-4 weeks. ha more like 30-40.

But seriusly back on topic OP buy F4 play the shit out of it and then when you realise its been almost a year since you slept go ahead and go buy BO3 for 20 dollars in the used games bin.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Quake 3.

Loading ...