Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
im still not sure what i think of the giant robots, but they are map specific with origins designed with them in mind, but i wouldnt be that bothered with them but please no panzer soldat claw zombie, and a side note, with this being a mod, surely you could add the robots in the mod and if mappers wanted them in their map they could add it?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
you should add wonder fizz to UGX mod
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
im still not sure what i think of the giant robots, but they are map specific with origins designed with them in mind, but i wouldnt be that bothered with them but please no panzer soldat claw zombie, and a side note, with this being a mod, surely you could add the robots in the mod and if mappers wanted them in their map they could add it?
the robot has to step differently when the elevation of the map changes.
Plus the foot positioning has to be right for the robot and you either need an extremely long time for the robots to cross really far away until you can't see them or a large amount of fog. It's very map specific and not fit for a mod, as the whole map would have to be designed in mind of this robot which offers extreme limitations to mappers.

Post Merge: September 10, 2013, 10:22:22 pm
you should add wonder fizz to UGX mod
A machine of this sort has already been done in the community multiple times and would be too overpowered for our mod. It also takes the whole idea of searching for perk locations completely out of the game.
Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 10:23:04 pm by SajeOne
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
would it be possible to add a solo scoreboard? one thing i dislike about waw is the fact that you cant press tab to view how many kills, headshots, etc, you have on solo. Theres only 1 custom map ive ever seen with a proper solo scoreboard and i believe that was anstalt der untoten. It shouldnt be that hard to do, and it would help a lot of people out.
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
I agree with the idea a solo scoreboard. The tally system is already in place within the in game contents.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I agree with the idea a solo scoreboard. The tally system is already in place within the in game contents.
Already on our internal to-do list ;)
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Already on our internal to-do list ;)
where i can change the zombie boss model, because i tried edit the ugxm_boss but it keep with the default
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
where i can change the zombie boss model, because i tried edit the ugxm_boss but it keep with the default
You probably need to edit _zombiemode_spawner.gsc itself.
Date Registered: 4 March 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
lasergray's Groups
lasergray's Contact & Social Links
Not saying that i want wonderfizz or anything but i may have a solution to the overpowered problem. How bout limit the times a player could buy from the machine for example: a player can only buy the wonderfizz 2 times, after that they can't buy the machine anymore and have to roam the map to find the rest of the perks. Though the wonderfizz is not really useful but it may be great for players who like to gamble their points away. :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Not saying that i want wonderfizz or anything but i may have a solution to the overpowered problem. How bout limit the times a player could buy from the machine for example: a player can only buy the wonderfizz 2 times, after that they can't buy the machine anymore and have to roam the map to find the rest of the perks. Though the wonderfizz is not really useful but it may be great for players who like to gamble their points away. :)
In origins its not overpowered because you have to turn on the generator that lasts for few rounds while fighting crusader and normal zombies in a very small area during turning on. And the wunderfizz works the same way as the box.
Date Registered: 26 May 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
Add all of teh staffs, the Wunderfizz, the Mauser C96, and the MG08 RIGHT MEOW!!  :troll: :troll: Lol just kidding. I'm not 4 years old.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
TMG ported the Ray Gun Mark 2 and the have all of the same anims from BO2, even the ones on the gun itself. Is there anyway you can obtain them and combine it with your sound effects (they had the wrong ones) and be able to use that one for 1.1?
Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:46:54 pm by BioAftermath
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
TMZ ported the Ray Gun Mark 2 and the have all of the same anims from BO2, even the ones on the gun itself. Is there anyway you can obtain them and combine it with your sound effects (they had the wrong ones) and be able to use that one for 1.1?
There is a way but out of every UGX Team Member's league. TomBmx got them the anims.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
There is a way but out of every UGX Team Member's league. TomBmx got them the anims.

I wouldnt say that ::)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I wouldnt say that ::)
Zniic confirmed it. And looks like i have to confirm it too.

Loading ...