My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
huehuehue
Signature
[REDACTED]
zacwacky's Groups
zacwacky's Contact & Social LinksMrGoldenGaytime
Hi there, zac here. im just putting this up as i have began a modding/mapping kinda thing for waw and i am proud to say that i am making a gun mod for all those people who wish to have different weapons inside their zombie maps (meaning i will be giving all the files for the guns to the people who wish to make a map with them and have a seperate mod which will work for stock zombie maps) or just generally want to play some of the regular zombie maps with some new and improved zombie guns, and some of which you probably will not see for a while.

as i am new to the ugx mods site and dont really know how to use the special thingy majigies which make a list, im just going to jot down the main guns you will be seeing in this mod. btw, all guns not from black ops 2 will be ripped and animated by me, except for 1 ghosts gun.

Black Ops 2
-AN94
-M27
-Executioner
-Five Seven
-Tac .45
-Swat .556
-OSW Fal
Call of duty Ghosts
-AK12
-ARX 160
-K7
-MTAR
-MK14 EBR
-mp443 grach
and an actual working Ripper. which i did a few hours before this post.
Custom Guns
-BF4 AS Val
-Killing Floor Golden Ak47
-CSGO M4A4 with valve anims
-CSGO M4a1-S with valve anims and detachable silencer.
-Payday 2 Saw.
& many more guns to come.

You can expect this mod to come out sometime next year (hopefully, because i need a new computer soon, soo...)
Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:49:57 pm by lukkie1998
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Sounds pretty niffty! Love the variety of weapons from different games. :)
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
howd you get source anims in cod?
Date Registered: 15 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
huehuehue
zacwacky's Groups
Im working on that, but if i cant export the anims, i will attempt pixel perfect animations
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 17 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Im working on that, but if i cant export the anims, i will attempt pixel perfect animations
the latest version of crowbar can export source anims but i'm not really sure how you'll be able to make them work properly on waw.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Heres some questions about the stock map version. Will they feature Pack-A-Punch versions on der riese? Will there be a wonder weapon tho replace the Wunder Waffe Dg-2 and if not, will you keep the dg-2 but have it where it doesnt zap jugg away?
Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:35:32 pm by mxtxm
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
huehuehue
zacwacky's Groups
Heres some questions about the stock map version. Will they feature Pack-A-Punch versions on der riese? Will there be a wonder weapon tho replace the Wunder Waffe Dg-2 and if not, will you keep the dg-2 but have it where it doesnt zap jugg away?

Yes sir, they will feature PaP'ed versions of each and every gun. and will there be a wonder weapon to replace, but i just need some time to think of a cool idea. if you wish to contribute as to what it might look like and what it does, then go ahead, shoot me a photo and some info and i will make sure that it does get included!
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
STRAYA MATE!!! this mod sounds amazing mate, keep up the good work.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
STRAYA MATE!!! this mod sounds amazing mate, keep up the good work.
Strewth m8, can't wait for some new updates! ;)
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Awesome idea! I mean i wouldnt waste your time pixel perfecting stuff bud. I mean i could do this mods if i want, i might.  i got officals anims everything for all my cod guns :)
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Sounds good, I Think you should add more custom guns and maybe some special weapons like launchers.
Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 07:59:47 am by Cold_banana
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
huehuehue
zacwacky's Groups
Just a bit of an update for this mod, this will not take to long.

Ok, its been about a month since i even talked or posted about this mod, since i have been having problems with all the weapons, specifically the ripper. Basically i have been trying to make the weapons work properly in the game and the engine. With the ripper, it tends to... crash the game... so that has basically pissed me off, then i figured out what was wrong and i had to fix it asap. so now that works like a charm.

Now, you're probably wondering where screenshots/videos of the mod itself are. First off, i have no sort of video editing software or anything for the videos, so if i end up recording something, it will end up being something around about 10+ gigs, so that wont happen for a while. Then there are the screenshots. Even though i have not uploaded a single one, i can assure you they are coming very soon,  I promise

now with this being the unfortunate events, i have been sick within the past weeks, under the weather with gastro and other shitty (lol) flu's or what ever.

Being this the case, i have decided to open up for ideas on weapons which to port over to waw, or even make custom weapons with their own sounds and models.

Please be patient with me, and buhbye :D
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Just a bit of an update for this mod, this will not take to long.

Ok, its been about a month since i even talked or posted about this mod, since i have been having problems with all the weapons, specifically the ripper. Basically i have been trying to make the weapons work properly in the game and the engine. With the ripper, it tends to... crash the game... so that has basically pissed me off, then i figured out what was wrong and i had to fix it asap. so now that works like a charm.

Now, you're probably wondering where screenshots/videos of the mod itself are. First off, i have no sort of video editing software or anything for the videos, so if i end up recording something, it will end up being something around about 10+ gigs, so that wont happen for a while. Then there are the screenshots. Even though i have not uploaded a single one, i can assure you they are coming very soon,  I promise

now with this being the unfortunate events, i have been sick within the past weeks, under the weather with gastro and other shitty (lol) flu's or what ever.

Being this the case, i have decided to open up for ideas on weapons which to port over to waw, or even make custom weapons with their own sounds and models.

Please be patient with me, and buhbye :D
Well, I'm gonna be busy with my latest project so I can't do this so why not you? There's 2 chainsaws in Ghosts on Prison Mission. One is a rotary saw and the other is a conventional tree cutter. I was gonna port those and make custom anims, but I'm starting something else instead.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Is this mod still alive, just saw it in my e-mails as a notification from WAY back and thought i would check in on it. Hope you get this done.
Date Registered: 24 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I like the CSGO ports. I was actually thinking of taking a few guns from csgo myself and trying to get them to in a mod

Loading ...