Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
I have decided to discontinue the BOII mod because I really won't be able to do all was promised so now I am just making a BOII gun mod which still should be awesome (Origins hand models included). I know a lot of you doubted me and put a lot of hate on the BOII mod saying I don't get anything started well here is a list of finished guns for y'all

HERE IS A LIST OF FINISHED GUNS! (PICTURES SOON)

Fire Staff Closed To Finished! Oh wait you can't have it ;)  :lol:

VIDEO!!! I KNOW THERE ARE BO1 GUNS IN THE VIDEO THAT IS FOR SOMETHING ELSE! ENJOY!

COD WAW GUN MOD!!!

• Blundergat
    MP40
    STG44
    FAL
    Tac45
    M1911
    others that i forgot lol

Guns to come:

• RayGun Mark II
    Staffs
    Type 25
    others list what you want below!
Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:49:44 am by GerardS0406
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
So in about 6 months you've ported a grand total of 6 BO2 guns, and STILL not a single picture?  ::)
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
So in about 6 months you've ported a grand total of 6 BO2 guns, and STILL not a single picture?  ::)
Yup you're right on! ;) Have a great day! (Main reason is i keep getting 400 fx errors
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links

Good that oil rig has some pictures then in about 10 months :poker:

And to get back on topic, i hope you will be able to finish it now :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Anyways want an image well here's an image...
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Good that oil rig has some pictures then in about 10 months :poker:
Posted plenty of pics and done a damn sight more than port 6 guns in that time... ???
Anyways want an image well here's an image...
(Image removed from quote.)
Just a col map?  :-\
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

Jeez get off this guys back! Sure, he's been working on this for 10 months and made little progress but did you ever think that maybe he has a life outside of Computers and modding? Not to mention that he's said several times that he had computer problems. It'll be done when its done and no amount of hate and pressure is gonna get it done faster. If you absolutely want a bo2 mod made, do it yourself! It seems like your only point in posting in this topic at all is to make fun of Gerard and complain about the mod that he has so graciously taken time out of his life to put together for the community... but that's none of my business :poker:

I also admire the fact that Gerards completely blocking out your shit comments lol
Yup you're right on! ;) Have a great day!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Jeez get off this guys back! Sure, he's been working on this for 10 months and made little progress but did you ever think that maybe he has a life outside of Computers and modding? Not to mention that he's said several times that he had computer problems. It'll be done when its done and no amount of hate and pressure is gonna get it done faster. If you absolutely want a bo2 mod made, do it yourself! It seems like your only point in posting in this topic at all is to make fun of Gerard and complain about the mod that he has so graciously taken time out of his life to put together for the community... but that's none of my business :poker:

I also admire the fact that Gerards completely blocking out your shit comments lol
Haha, thx for the support! PM me if you would like to Beta test ;)
ps. this is only for MZslayer11
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg

He probably does have a life. But I'm pretty sure none of the rest of us do ;) so we just gotta wait for him to finish the mod at is own time. I personally cannot port BO2 guns and finding somebody that can is a dream come true. I would personally wait YEARS for this mod to come out just to use it. So people just stop bugging him about it. don't complain about what he hasn't done, but congratulate him on what he HAS done :D I think he has done an amazing job on the weapons so far. :) I hope all goes well on the mod and people stop bugging you on what you have not done but instead congratulate you on what you have got done which I did. :D

Peace! (also look at my profile pic for reassurance)

Ninja
Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:04:39 pm by NINJAMAN829
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Posted plenty of pics and done a damn sight more than port 6 guns in that time... ???

That's what i said. gg
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

So roughly he's ported 1 gun every 2 months, he must be pretty busy IRL then...maybe too busy to start promising an entire BO2 mod then perhaps?  :poker: And I'm sorry, asking for a single pic after making a WIP 10 months ago is too much to ask I guess...my bad.. :-\
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
So roughly he's ported 1 gun every 2 months, he must be pretty busy IRL then...maybe too busy to start promising an entire BO2 mod then perhaps?  :poker: And I'm sorry, asking for a single pic after making a WIP 10 months ago is too much to ask I guess...my bad.. :-\
So I ported them all this month... and the fact that you didn't read his whole quote pisses me off...
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655

Yes, asking for updates and pictures is fine Mabye once or twice. On his old topic, literally everything you posted was either a) asking for pictures, b) questioning his ability, c) bragging about what you can do, d) other sarcastic bullshit. Not once did you post a comment where you helped him, or actually cared about his mod. So why do you keep replying to these topics? You've made it quite clear that you don't have faith in him to complete the mod and you don't care about the mod. You also don't seem to need his mod because of your porting skills which you've repeatedly bagged about. So why are you still here?

Look stevie, I've got no personal beef with you. Yorr probably a really nice guy. But it seems that half the shit you post on this site is meant to be sarcastic, or degrade someone for the work their trying to do. People dont want to hear you bitching down their throats the whole time. Please don't reply to this topic unless you actually have adcice, or something nice to say. Go home.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Yes, asking for updates and pictures is fine Mabye once or twice. On his old topic, literally everything you posted was either a) asking for pictures, b) questioning his ability, c) bragging about what you can do, d) other sarcastic bullshit. Not once did you post a comment where you helped him, or actually cared about his mod. So why do you keep replying to these topics? You've made it quite clear that you don't have faith in him to complete the mod and you don't care about the mod. You also don't seem to need his mod because of your porting skills which you've repeatedly bagged about. So why are you still here?

Look stevie, I've got no personal beef with you. Yorr probably a really nice guy. But it seems that half the shit you post on this site is meant to be sarcastic, or degrade someone for the work their trying to do. People dont want to hear you bitching down their throats the whole time. Please don't reply to this topic unless you actually have adcice, or something nice to say. Go home.
Am I supposed to give a shit what you think? Where did I brag about my porting skills? I thought a requirement for a WIP was at least one pic, sorry if that seems like a rude request  :lol: And funnily enough I usually post from home...???
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Maybe I should break your discussion, loverbirds, and actually help OP  :please:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3206.0
Follow this topic to make the guns look better, its easy, when you get hang of it :)

Loading ...