UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps?  
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I'm gonna take cyanide pills now.
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps? 

Double Post Merge: May 11, 2019, 01:39:53 am
Is there instructions somewhere on this site about how to install this mod?  Can someone help?  what are the basic steps? 
https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153

This video rollon made for installing his mod is pretty much the same process to install this mod.
Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:39:53 am by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 27 July 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Anomalous13's Groups
Anomalous13's Contact & Social Links
Appreciate your feedback!, yes the idea was to make getting to the 30's a struggle. Look on the brightside you got quad damage on double tap and deadshot with a headshot multiplier. The Scrake has been nerfed and the changes will appear in the next update, if you scroll up in the comments I mentioned that his melee damage and health reduction will appear in the next update. For your concern on the explosive dogs this was countered with purchasing PHD Flopper (You can take up to 4 explosions directly), also the key to surviving them is to keep your distance when shooting the explosive ones even on Nacht you can do it). For the game "Crash" we are looking into it I mentioned before and in the Read Me file that you can counter the black screen by opening the developer console and typing /map_restart....... There is no glitched weapon and I haven't encountered that crash on my end except when I was playing a game with a friend of mine but I had a different version of the mod. We are trying to look into the black screen issue but I'm afraid it's been plauging the mod for over half a year now, but until then refer to the known bugs tab on the mod page and the read me. Thanks
 I totally forgot about Deadshot I'm so used to ignoring it lol. I think it was a great balance choice to buff Deadshot, PHD, and Quick Revive to be more viable perks. Same with Mule Kick (I never used it before because losing your 3rd gun was painful). Also glad that zombies spawn faster because the early rounds were always a slog. So yeah, great ideas all over with this mod.

Explosive hounds are a bit of a pain, but definitely manageable. I actually have to be cautious on dog rounds, so that's nice. 

I was playing more today (solo and co-op) and I'm still having the Mystery Box crashing the game. I've had it happen at rounds 12, 16, and 25 (can't find a consistent pattern), and it's occured on Kino, Five, and Moon. I usually hit the box at the end of the round, with 1 crawler zombie, and literally nothing else going on in the game. But as soon as I roll the box a number of times (around 6 times?), that's when the crash occurs. If literally no one else is getting this issue, I could try reinstalling the game or mod.

I'm sure working on the mod isn't easy, so I can forgive a few black screens especially since BO1 loads pretty fast (unlike BO3...), I'm looking forward to future updates, and thanks again for sharing!
Date Registered: 15 May 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Clippy95's Groups
Clippy95's Contact & Social Links
How do you get the staffs? are they in the box, i saw them in the trailer if i recall
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Hello guys, sorry to annoy you guys once agian but the new and last update is out for the mod. Sadly the blackscreen bug will still plauge the mod and probably turn away those with little patience but we tried... Once again thank you everyone we appreciate you guys giving the mod a try and those who actually stuck around to wait for updates and shit. The final patch notes are in in the change log and I renamed the read me file to Installation so hopefully people can read it for information on glitches and how to install the mod (For gods sake please read it this time).

I totally forgot about Deadshot I'm so used to ignoring it lol. I think it was a great balance choice to buff Deadshot, PHD, and Quick Revive to be more viable perks. Same with Mule Kick (I never used it before because losing your 3rd gun was painful). Also glad that zombies spawn faster because the early rounds were always a slog. So yeah, great ideas all over with this mod.

Explosive hounds are a bit of a pain, but definitely manageable. I actually have to be cautious on dog rounds, so that's nice.

I was playing more today (solo and co-op) and I'm still having the Mystery Box crashing the game. I've had it happen at rounds 12, 16, and 25 (can't find a consistent pattern), and it's occured on Kino, Five, and Moon. I usually hit the box at the end of the round, with 1 crawler zombie, and literally nothing else going on in the game. But as soon as I roll the box a number of times (around 6 times?), that's when the crash occurs. If literally no one else is getting this issue, I could try reinstalling the game or mod.

I'm sure working on the mod isn't easy, so I can forgive a few black screens especially since BO1 loads pretty fast (unlike BO3...), I'm looking forward to future updates, and thanks again for sharing!
Yeah the changes had to be mad to crank things up a bit. It would be far too wierd to have a slower round transition with the zombies charging at you. I'm honestly not sure what could be the issue gpu?windows 10 cucking up?, forgot those wierd patches for windows that game mod needs honestly I'm not sure and sorry you can't fully enjoy it but ey perfect for wall weapons only right? Yeah we tried to see what could be causing it but I think game mod just can't handle the amount of stuff in the mod leading to the blackscreens. Also have fun as the scrake not quite as powerful but if you don't stay on your feet expect to be cut into ribbons. It was easy ish for all of us until the problems arrose.

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 09:28:19 pm
How do you get the staffs? are they in the box, i saw them in the trailer if i recall
Secret, but lets just say you get it from upgrading a certain gun.
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:28:19 pm by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 14 January 2017
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
nemesi_81's Groups
nemesi_81's Contact & Social Links
dude amazing mod but i have problem some map don't load but not crash you knows this problem ? ty for this amzing mod
Date Registered: 10 May 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Stealthonite's Groups
Stealthonite's Contact & Social LinksStealthoniteStealthoniteStealthonite#7058Website
My friend wants to play the mod with me, and we're able to play the waw maps, but everytime he tries to boot up any of the black ops maps like kino der toten or call of the dead, etc., the game crashes for him and gives him an error saying something like, "exceeds (1000) xmodels". Is there a fix for this?

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 11:18:43 pm
My bad, the error is more like,
"exceeds "1000" xmodels.
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:18:43 pm by Stealthonite
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Shit.... hold on guys the links will be updated because we forgot to include the fix for the blue eyes when you buy vulture aid. :double_facepalm:

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2019, 05:36:05 am
Alright everyone the link is back up now the vulture aid eyes should be fixed. 
My friend wants to play the mod with me, and we're able to play the waw maps, but everytime he tries to boot up any of the black ops maps like kino der toten or call of the dead, etc., the game crashes for him and gives him an error saying something like, "exceeds (1000) xmodels". Is there a fix for this?

Double Post Merge: May 12, 2019, 11:18:43 pm

My bad, the error is more like,
"exceeds "1000" xmodels.
Did you both check to see if you had the same version? because we haven't gotten that error at all in our games, Interesting..

dude amazing mod but i have problem some map don't load but not crash you knows this problem ? ty for this amzing mod
Check the installation file in the winrar and look in the known bugs the command for that issue is listed there.
Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 05:36:05 am by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 19 June 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
unfitstew's Groups
unfitstew's Contact & Social Links
Both download links don't work. Says not available.
Date Registered: 27 July 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Anomalous13's Groups
Anomalous13's Contact & Social Links
didn't expect the next update soon, nice! Downloading it now and will try tomorrow. Sad to hear this'll be the last one though, do you have any ideas what will be next for you and your team?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
didn't expect the next update soon, nice! Downloading it now and will try tomorrow. Sad to hear this'll be the last one though, do you have any ideas what will be next for you and your team?
Yeah we forgot to include a file had to do a small update. Appreciate you enjoying it and sticking around for updates. I can't reveal what the others might be working on but for me I'm just going back to simple things such as creating weapon sounds for other games.

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2019, 09:53:24 am
In advance I'm sorry if I am replying to you guys a little later for some reason new comments are just showing up now instead of the time you posted it.
Ha, okay, that did the trick, the /map restart. Thanks! Really fun mod now that I can try it out on all the maps. Really fun, from the weapons, bosses, everything. Really does feel like a spirtual succesor to zct, alongside the ugx 1.4 mod that added bosses and all that. Thanks for your, and the rest of your team's hard work on this mod!
Thank you! :) glad you enjoyed it, ik the reply is late but this comment bearly showed up for me.

Is there a way to use console commands?

Yes but they are disabled for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the feedback! I reinstalled my old bo1 only for playing this mod, and I was surprised by the atention for details you guys put: the new helmet in moon, the new muzzle flashes and the case extraction... I was wondering if you can put the classic triangular muzzle flash for the ppsh, like in waw and bo3. Keep the amazing work!
Thanks, details started off small then only got bigger from there. Man we actually had the ppsh flash for the longest time but because of the limit on FX we had to remove the unique ppsh one in order to allow for stuff, hell the sniper flash was gonna be for anti tank rifles only but I had to use it for the snipers to save space. Believe me those muzzle flashes were nothing but trail and error and I'm glad you like them, a shame shangri la and call of the dead couldn't have them for the same reason engine limitations. 
Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:53:24 am by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 10 May 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Stealthonite's Groups
Stealthonite's Contact & Social LinksStealthoniteStealthoniteStealthonite#7058Website
Thanks for the tip :), found out the source of the issue was that my friend merely just downloaded and installed the wrong version of the game_mod.zip file.

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Typo on the links, it should work now
Both download links don't work. Says not available.
Thanks for the tip :), found out the source of the issue was that my friend merely just downloaded and installed the wrong version of the game_mod.zip file.

No problem, ah there u go.
Date Registered: 20 July 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dark-Gamer's Groups
Dark-Gamer's Contact & Social Links

let us use commands :c please
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More

let us use commands :c please
Fuck that 

Loading ...