or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klevi

Ahhahahaha haha this shit stupid error, it happens to me always, right click on launcher and compability, run as an admin. Idk if it will work for you but with me works always. 
5 years ago
I have never got that error but what i can suggest is that on script placer you can try to create a new map, click it on a "CUSTOM" map, then go and choose your actual map. Then convert it again and see if you do get the error again.
5 years ago
As  @gympie6  said, try to put that file on raw/maps, it might work.
5 years ago
So i was assuming this is the sketch of your map --> https://imgur.com/a/LAiRV4y
Now ur in the spawning area. U have 2 doors to open eahch of them represents another zone, zone2 and zone3. After u enter zone 2 u go to zone4, also if u open zone 3 u can go to the 5th zone. U said that the 5th zone has 2 adjacent zones so, when ur in the 5th zone u can open zone 3 or zone 4 since there are 2 adjacent's. Now let suppose that from zone 4 u went to zone 5. From there u want to go to zone 3. then U have typed add_adjacent_zone( "fifth_zone",                "third_zone",           "enter_third_zone" );But let suppose ur in zone 3 and u opened zone 5. U said that zone 5 has 2 adjacents for each zone(zone3, and zone4).Now when we were at the 5th zone and wanted to jump in 3rd zone, it was linked with 1 dor( 1 trigger) which we used it. But going from zone 3 to zone 5 i dont think will work cuz we used that trigger and as far as i know in the trigger u can put only 1 time - script_flag  - enter_zonename. Now i cant say anything for sure(maybe im too dumb and i cant understand ur situation too) but just make sure check the zones correctly. I would also suggest you to put 2 more doors or debris which are linked with the 5th zone. IDK how clear i was :joy: but anyway if u need help just DM me. Also would be better if u post an image like i did just to know.
5 years ago

Please help me doing maps single player or zombies

Southern France
Destroyed Village
Remagen
Crossroad
Snow Park
i understand that u need help on making maps but what about theses Southern France, Remagen etc! :thinking_face: 
5 years ago

Please help me doing maps single player or zombies

Southern France
Destroyed Village
Remagen
Crossroad
Snow Park
:thinking_face: 
5 years ago
Water sometimes cuts horizontally though the map when its compiled but its supposed to fill the brush volume with water. I dont think there is a perfect solution but i would try one of these.
Make sure it has structural brushes around it to define the boundaries.
Try using a no_draw_decal brush with water texture on one face.
Terrain patch.
Curve patch.
If none of those suggestions work i have a dynamic water texture and a scrolling foamy texture/model i used for a waterfall and stream i might be able to upload.
@codmoddd1234  why dont u make a tutorial on how to create a scrolling texture? It might help me a bit.
5 years ago
IDK man, my only suggestion for you is to check again your map or you can create a new blank map press "I" in the current map and paste it map in that new blank  map.Build mod, Compile map and who know's , maybe it will fix.
5 years ago
3 Years late, almost to the date
so it works now? 
5 years ago
Anyone knows what clip texture should i use that works on zombies only - like Zk did in ccube unlimited for zombies to walk on air?
5 years ago
Have you added the kvp: script_flag.   Value: enter_zonename in yhe trigger of the door or the debris that is actually before the zone? 
5 years ago
https://imgur.com/a/bMAgu5V
Now, im a completely noob on scripting and i was just making some tests.
I wanted to make a block that when players just touch the trigger it falls down and makes a damage.

block_function()
{
        block = getEnt("block", "targetname");
        block_trig = getEnt("block_trig", "targetname");
        block_trig waittill("trigger");
        block moveZ(-150, 2); }      //Im just a noob don't judge me  :joy:

Now i realised theat in game i needed ro Press F to make the block move down and when i was down the block it just pushed away player
1. I need some help to know how can i make the script so the player gets dead immediately2.(BEST PART) - How the hell can i get exceeded 400 fx error when i didnt do anything
5 years ago
Loading ...