Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klevi

To fix your problem it is very simple, do not use HarryBO210-1-2 perks ever. Instead, you can use Gympie's cool perks(your favourite scripter). You can make a new empty map, and copy your current map there, cos it will be clean and ready to use with no bugs and such, and then follow Gympie's tutorial to install his 'cool' perks. 
The tutorial is a little bit long, but his sexy voice compensates that. Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNGmUbbrh4&t=4s
29 days ago
Assuming that you're talking about the buildable icon for the power switch, can't you just make one by yourself? Use paint.net d00d, it literally takes 2min to make it.
Or ask Gympie, he can give you one of his favourite shaders cos he likes a lot collecting shaders of different buildables.
29 days ago
Don't listen to him man, he hasn't been feeling good lately
34 days ago
Yes they can be changed, i haven't looked at the mystery box's laughter sound but i know how to change the announcer voices. 

1. Take the _zombiemode_audio.gsc from raw/maps to your mapname / maps
2. Scroll to init_audio_aliases() and then take a look here
https://imgur.com/6aiBQd6

theres this line  - level.devil_vox["prefix"]     =        "zmb_vox_ann_";
and under this line there are other lines for the powerups

level.devil_vox["powerup"]                                        =        ;
        level.devil_vox["powerup"]["carpenter"]                            =        "carpenter";
        level.devil_vox["powerup"]["insta_kill"]                        =        "instakill";
        level.devil_vox["powerup"]["double_points"]                        =        "doublepoints";
        level.devil_vox["powerup"]["nuke"]                                =        "nuke";
        level.devil_vox["powerup"]["full_ammo"]                            =        "maxammo";

so to change the sounds, pretty much what you need to do is to make new alias lines for each powerup or whatever you want to change. Let say i want to change the carpenter sound, i would name the alias - zmb_vox_ann_carpenter - in other words, Prefix + the powerup

zmb_vox_ann_carpenter_klevi,sound\evt\zombie_global\powerup\carpenter.wav,,,,event,100,100,100,500,4000,4500,curve4,curve2,allon,rdefault,4,reject,5,reject,0,0,0,100,100,0.25,1,2d,loaded,nonlooping,,1,0,100,,all,0,0,0,0,0.25,0.5,no,yes,none,1000,no,,both,no,no,,,75,no,no,0,0,wma,yes,no,world,event,no,sound\evt\zombie_global\powerup\carpenter.xm4,0,sound\evt\zombie_global\powerup\carpenter.mp3,0,sound\evt\zombie_global\powerup\carpenter.wav,0,zmb_common,all

In my case i added _klevi to kinda personalize it. but ignore that part for now.
https://imgur.com/c51Gk18

Gympie Gympie plant
35 days ago
No i don't like the gravity shown in your screenshot. I am not impressed btw!
35 days ago
Ask the moderators to remove this post you capri sun boy! :P
What is?

Double Post Merge: January 25, 2021, 11:27:29 pm
Also Sidzzz, if you see this message, delete this post don't just stare at it...
139 days ago
Well, pretty much its a simple thing to do and nothing complicated
I recorded a video about it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtuqoGMzME&feature=youtu.be
139 days ago
Ignore this cos im kinda dumb and i posted it wrongly in this section. Go in the tutorial section and check it there till Gympie tells me how to delete this post because i don't see any frickin option.
139 days ago
i don't know who are you man but welcome back, just because you know Gympie you must be a legend, i can smell it
is me nier
172 days ago
 This will be written down in history I guess?
 Yes!
208 days ago
i will click yes just because i hope that your quick revive can heal kiks from the damn corona virus
209 days ago
This is my checklist when I add new weapons to the mod:
  • Added to the modbuilder?: weapon,sp/NAME
  • weapon checked in the modbuilder?
  • Added in _zombiemode_weapons?: add_zombie_weapon( "NAME",  "PRICETAG",   PRICE,    "VOICEOVER",   0 );
  • Added in _dlc3?: include_weapon( "NAME" );
  • (Optional) Upgraded too?: include_weapon( "NAME", false );
Yes
247 days ago
 ohh yes, it was, actually was easy to found it but i was in another place when she active the last meteor in IX.

Actually im playing the map right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEsxfNoKmD8&feature=youtu.be
Edit: Welli i glitch the map by going to IX on hellhound round lol but i discover the hide and seek easter egg, but i didnĀ“t know if the free raygun on the power room was a reward for found the 3 teddys or just i did something else?
 Yeah the reward for the teddybear EE is a ray gun. And yes, if it's a dog round and you go to the IX area the dogs stop spawning, i haven't link any zombie yet to the IX area that's why.
249 days ago
Can you post the error here?
Otherwise follow the general steps:
1. Enable Console in settings
2. In console type and enable this: "Developer 1"
3. Run the map and you will see the error, post it here and maybe I can give you advise how to solve it. :)
 Yes!
251 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...