or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klevi

Minions by k3nt
A bit of description

The map indeed is just a small to medium map. You have some cool features aswell a buyable ending. The idea of the map came from my friends, since i remember that we used to spend a lot of time playing Hello Kitty Remastered(another custom map for waw), but it has so many glitches, so i just did a similar map to that for us to play. It is a challenging map(at least some of my friends say that)  and it worths to try. The map indeed wasn't meant to be public but yeah, in the end they said why not.Hope you enjoy it!!!
                                                                                                                                          INSTALLER
mega.nz

ZIP FILE
mega.nz

UPDATED [28.10.2019]
-Removed buildable power switch(the script i was using from ZK did not include sounds, and it kinda sux )
-Removed Dolphin Dive(it was a very cool feature but i found a bug that could crash the whole game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI5vaejHlYU)
-Added another song radio
-Added another small easter egg
-Added Scavenger
-Added the playable area trig(on my last compile i deleted the trigger of powerups and forgot to put it back)
-Fixed the damage script on the PaP area
SOME FEATURES OF THE MAP

-No custom perks(sorry for that, but many of glitches come by the custom perks)
-A bunch of yellow
-Moon Style Teleport
-Bo3 style powerup fx
-Randomized Jugg and Speed Cola
-Song and radio easter eggs
-Custom Weapons( waw, bo1, bo2, bo3)
-Custom Skins of Zombies
-Jumpscare
-Buildable Satchel Charge
-Buildable Mystery Box
-A few Easter Eggs
-Buyable Ending(100k cost)
-Kino Style Entranec(the electricity fx)
-Custom Round Sounds
-Zombie Napalm
-Does not require t4m
(Also powerups can spawn through the barriers if you kill zombies, i left it on purpose :P)

CREDITS

El Ricos - weapons files
DamianoTBM - weapon installation and weapon errors
Rorke - fixing some dumbshit errors from radiant
Bad Boy17 - general help
Cpt Johnson1 - general help
MiKeY - general and scripting help
Ice Granade - scriting support
Symbo - scripting support
HitmanVere - for fixing a script of mine
Killjoy - scripting support
Henok - finding a mistake on 1 of my scripts
Gympie5 - general and scripting support
Special thanks to Cpt Johnson1, DamianoTBM, Rorke and Bad Boy17 for being helpful all the time in case i needed help or something similar
And Also
UGX ZM CCM and Zomb1e-kllr for their awesome tutorials!!!
CREDITS FOR TESTING THE MAP
-DefyHollow
-Silver-Eyed Warrior
-Mirho

5 years ago
On the script placer go to options/ select root directory
If you have the game on steam  this is the directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War
If you have a free downloaded copy of the game - 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War   //this is the directory usually, but it depends where you download it, you can find the root directory of cod waw by right clicking on the icon on the desktiop and then click open file location. That's the root directory of cod waw.

If you want the Launcher location, it is located in the bin folder of the root directory.
If you want the mods location, they are located on - C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
5 years ago
wanna join  my discord server for waw? add me if you want on discord k3nt#2852 or steam k3nt
5 years ago
Well, if you're looking for the full game and you don't have it on steam, simply download games from nostea.ro

CoD WaW Full Game   --->   http://uploaded.net/file/1hdrjtm1/COD-WAW.exe
(btw sometimes some mods don't work, on the meaning that it's not the game files problem)
5 years ago
Well, you need to do another step if the barrier where zombies are supposed to go through don't have an actual barrier board.
5 years ago
Make sure you also set up the correct root directory of the game in script placer
5 years ago
I am having the same problem, someone told me to RIP them(Wraith or any other program) from a map which has already these perks.
5 years ago
Well, i've had some troubles with muzzleflashes and someone told me that i have missing images, but i don't know how to find the specific images for muzzleflashes. If someone could help me it would be great. Thanks in advance !!!

https://imgur.com/a/i4wuwb7
5 years ago
I am getting a weird error message in my console after I build my map.

Console Text
******* script runtime error *******
undefined is not an array, string, or vector: (file 'common_scripts/utility.gsc', line 463)
  while( !level.flag )
Error: called from:
(file 'maps/_zombiemode_firstroom_sealer.gsc', line 92)
  flag_wait("all_players_connected");
(file 'maps/_zombiemode_firstroom_sealer.gsc', line 7)
  thread sealDoors();
(file 'maps/house.gsc', line 122)
  maps\_zombiemode_firstroom_sealer::main(); // inits first room challenge
Error: started from:
(file 'maps/house.gsc', line 9)
main()
For some reason it looks like level.flag isn't initialized, but I don't know how this would be possible considered that it should be initialized within the official scripts, as opposed to my own.  I assume this means that
Code Snippet
Plaintext
flag_init() // found within raw\commom_scripts\utility.gsc
is never called for some reason.  I am trying to revive an old map of mine so I am a little rusty.
 Try to run it without developer
5 years ago
I need some help with 2 things1) Let's suppose i know how to install custom chars and i also have the audio files for voice covers. How do i install them?2) i've seen on scripts that for example they also call some audio except the main part. For example ``trigger playsound("cha_ching");`` Where can i find the file of these sounds? i think it's called SFX but i looked and found nothing. I appreciate any good suggestion.
5 years ago
Dude, we are not inventing another nuclear bomb, we are just following this tutorial ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQ0Bn7WHD4&t=140s
5 years ago
Man, i know why they don't walk! If you click on ugx script placer and create a setup map, when you go on radiant and open the map you will have there 2 zombie characters. The problem is that 1 of them is just a riser. He just needs to be in the zone  but a riser has it's script_structs and zombie risers will spawn from that struct only. Gympie sent the image but he got the riser image. So the kvps are script_noteworthy - zombie_spawner  ,  count - 9999,          spawnflags - 3,        script_forcespawn  - 1,        targetname - `zonename`_spawners 
that's it, no need for that script_string - riser kvp
5 years ago
As the title says i get the 400fx error. It would be great if someone has a solution about it because i tried a lot of things. https://imgur.com/a/f77Uc72If you want more screenshots or sth else just write it on the comments. 
The whole reason of this is to make my map to run without t4m.
5 years ago
Try to install t4m, maybe it fixes it. 
5 years ago
Loading ...