or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klevi

Thanks for the reply, but I posted this a while back when I didn't know much about radiant or modding. I still haven't even bothered with bo1 radiant yet though. I might try it one day. :) 

Also, if I ever get around to it, I'm sure I could just take the default texture from waw and use it for bo1
I captured this from bo1 radiant but yeah, that's the default image and if you take a close look the name is same as you mentioned --->  https://imgur.com/a/RSk7dcpAlso the defaut image of cod waw is exact same
5 years ago
I don't know a lot about bo1 but as far as I know materials are images. And if you remember default material replaces any material if the one you used is missing. For example you can use a custom texture and you include it on images folder. But let say you want to test it what happens if you delete that image. When you go in game it will load the default image to replace the one that you used. Now I do not know all things so maybe I'm wrong but what can I suggest is that you can create your own default image if you're missing it. I learned this from a comment on YouTube. I do not know how to add a co-op image for a loading screen let say, so they will use the default image(that grey 1 that sucks). But i just created my default one and it replaced all of them even when I pause the game it has the image. I repeat: I don't know this for sure, and yeah I know it's a bit late to reply but I did because someone might want to know this!! :P
5 years ago
As for the pathnodes i can say that you need to put them with a bit distance from each other and other things too such as brushes or modelshttps://imgur.com/a/ZIFNJWUAs for the window on the 2nd floor, isn't it a bit small?https://imgur.com/a/79cNtS3i can't say it for sure but also the roof does look like a bit sloped.
5 years ago
Nice , but another suggestion i would give is that ``try sometimes to install t4m``. Some people have had this trouble recently and i noticed that they don't even know what's t4m. Anyway do this if you still have any other trouble. It's just a small file at all. You can move it back or remove it whenever you want :P

5 years ago
For that 1st issue, im 100% sure that already is a tutorial(at least a post) on making zombies to spawn only in the area that you're currently in. As for your 2nd issue, what do you really mean with ``
 they don't break down the window at all, they just try to attack me``. Do you mean that they pass the window without breaking it(i don't think so) or they just try to attack but stay outside. If it's the 2nd issue try to check how it's placed your prefab but i cannot say anything for sure. But yeah, 1 suggestion: We would really appreciate if you get at least 1 screenshot!!!
5 years ago
Well, here is a tutorial about zoning ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEvuyhU-sPw&list=PLwlA8xZdjWAg0o9EGpticKPRm8LYZ6yk2&index=24Also be carefull you don't do      //   before zone lines because it will ignore that line and of course the zone won't work. 
5 years ago
Any image? 
5 years ago
I dont have any idea but just try to select the patch and click ctrl + I because maybe is inverted(I don't think so). Anyway just create a new, patch, simple terrain patch, apply the texture, if it doesn't appear click ctrl + I. You should post any image btw, it's better, also maybe you have disabled any option in radiant  but I don't really know what to say for now. 
5 years ago
Scripts are always located in maps  folder.  Scripts of your mod are located in codwaw/mods/mapname/maps  but all scripts are located in codwaw/raw/maps When you downlaod a weapon it must have some scripts too, anyway do these steps to install a custom weapon```
Adding weapons to cod waw
1.Copy al folders on the weapon files except soundaliases,weapons and paste them in raw
2.Copy the images folder into your mods folder
3.Go to weapons file)in the weapon folder) copy the files there and paste them in mods/mapname/weaposn/sp
4.Go to _zombiemode_weapons in raw/maps/ scroll down untill you find init_weapons()  and there just put your weapons - u can copy 2 lines of the default weapons
    and just replace the name and after tht copy the file in your mods/maps/
5.Go to DLC3_code and scroll down till it says include_weapon....... and include your eapon there- u can do this same as step4 just copy 2 lines there and replace te name with the name of your weapon and then save dlc3_code to your mods/maps/
6.Open Radiant and go to mod builder tab an check all the new images there and after that in fastfile mod.csv include the code that u already have in the weapon folder
7.Copy the soundalias file inclided in the downlaoded weapon folder and copy that in raw/soundalsiases
8.Build the mod,Done. ```
5 years ago
If you are  a beginner you will need this too  --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FRahubBo&list=PLwlA8xZdjWAg0o9EGpticKPRm8LYZ6yk2anyway just for that Verruckt map, it is a .map file there on map source mp if im not wrong, it's a multiplayer map, you can copy all what you need and paste it in a blank map. Then add by yourself the other stuff that is left!!!!
5 years ago
Well, you need that script there, the script must be in the downlaoded weapon files, then put it in codwaw/raw/maps and also codwaw/mods/mapname/maps
5 years ago
i am nab at scripting, you can try this 
item_pickup_trig waittill("trigger");  But what i was really wondering is that, in your map in radiant is it misc_model or script_model, it should be script_model as far as i know. That's what can i suggest right now, hope you solve it.
5 years ago
:thinking_face: :thinking_face: Give more information, and any Screenshot if it's possible.
5 years ago
np man, just keep it always on admin mode, but still i dont know what actually does cause this error :thinking_face: because it always happens to me, even if i would format the entire laptop, but anyway as long as the admin mode fixes it we gonna be fine i guess :shrug:
5 years ago
Loading ...