Date Registered: 7 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Have a great day.
Hey, so I am interesting in playing with this, but do I need to download something extra (I keep seeing this 'T4M or T4D' in the comments), and if I do, will this work with the disk version of WaW?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you mean "T4M" and for he CD version you need to use a "lanfix" too

But no this map doesnt state anywhere that you need it
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:59:59 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 6 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isrevivingyou's Groups
isrevivingyou's Contact & Social Links
runs for verruckt??
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
Signature
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
cqgzxcvbnm's Contact & Social Links
runs for verruckt??

The official added too many sound files in Verruckt,so ............... 1600 sound loaded error! :alone:

If I have time, I will consider how to add this map, or create a new project for Verruckt. ;)
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:52:11 am by cqgzxcvbnm
Date Registered: 27 June 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CR19's Groups
CR19's Contact & Social Links
So it is like "GUN MOD" from Bops 1 for kino but for nacht der riese etc.? Just modded nacht ?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
So it is like "GUN MOD" from Bops 1 for kino but for nacht der riese etc.? Just modded nacht ?

you need read the feature keyword list. :)
Date Registered: 29 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
gibson25's Groups
gibson25's Contact & Social Links
Big Thanks from France  ;)  8)
Date Registered: 16 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
djbeat75's Groups
djbeat75's Contact & Social Links
I cant play my game dont want load my map
Date Registered: 6 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isrevivingyou's Groups
isrevivingyou's Contact & Social Links
this mod work on verruckt or only for der riese?¿ nice work
Date Registered: 16 January 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Lets have a good blasting time
Signature
The good, it's the bad, and the in-between.
NateTheGreat987's Contact & Social LinksCap_FlareCappaFlareGunCapFlareGun
So why are there server script compile errors? Shouldn't of this been fixed before the release of the map
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
So why are there server script compile errors? Shouldn't of this been fixed before the release of the map

I don't know what's happen your script problem,  :alone:  Because I have not seen this problem in the English 1.7 version and the Chinese 1.7 version.
 On the other hand,  there are many people can run this mod successfully.  :derp:

Maybe you can check the integrity of the game, or I hope you can provide a specific error report in the console to help me fix this problem. ;) 

Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
Any hopes anyone can setup a mediafire or google link for this mod? I just can not connect to mega UK at all. I've contacted my service provider and they tell me the path going that direction for me is too slow and is timing out, its been that way for the last 4-5 months, id really like to try this mod out.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
my I suggest that on normal either slowing the zombies down a little or possible removing the wonderwaffe style zombies who blinds u... at least on normal.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
FirstBlood
cqgzxcvbnm's Groups
my I suggest that on normal either slowing the zombies down a little or possible removing the wonderwaffe style zombies who blinds u... at least on normal.

you can set classic mode , this main mode is no special zombies, and zombies is slowly before 5 round.

Double Post Merge: January 28, 2016, 05:37:16 am
Any hopes anyone can setup a mediafire or google link for this mod? I just can not connect to mega UK at all. I've contacted my service provider and they tell me the path going that direction for me is too slow and is timing out, its been that way for the last 4-5 months, id really like to try this mod out.

I will try to use Google link, but Don't expect too much because Google exiting China. :gusta:

I can't link to mediafire site in my country. :facepalm2:

and
Zombie Revolution Infinite will be updated 1.1 version before the Spring Festival in China (February 7th).
Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:37:16 am by cqgzxcvbnm
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
MasterJesus's Groups
MasterJesus's Contact & Social Links
Alright, you have done something here. You took my FAVORITE map EVER (der riese) and gave it custom weapons. Dear lord, this is heaven. The googling I have done for a mod like this. You sir, are a god.

With the praise out of the way, I have some complaints.

Yes, Revolution is difficult solo but I would rather have all the perks than being limited to 4. (would it be possible to reduce some of the custom zombies in solo mode?)

The boss is kind of a pain. He derails the whole game. The after effect when he dies is a game over. If you try and run, a freeze/blind/fire zombie grabs you and kills you (maybe make the boss have its own round and increase its health? having him in a round, even on classic is a death sentence most of the time)

Juggernaut either doesn't work or the zombies do massive damage. I am being double hit and killed with Jugg and without it I can take more hits.

What is the purpose of PHD Flopper if it doesn't protect, or at least reduce, the effects of the zombies/bosses/wunderwaffle? I buy it to keep things from blocking my screen and it doesn't even do that.

The zombie timer is mental. I thought the whole point of rounds was to keep a zombie/crawler so you can either re-buy perks if you died or swap/upgrade guns? Kind of sucks that the zombie dies after 20-30 seconds an respawns faster <.<

Finally... the console commands... I get it, cheating is wrong and we will all be going to hell. However, I for one consider myself pretty good at zombies. When I find an awesome map, though, I like to cheat a bit to heighten the enjoyment. Never god mode/noclip/give all. I just like the unlimited ammo. You mastered the art of trolling and made it kill me when I tried (had a good laugh at that to be honest :D) Maybe allow console to be used in easy mode? I wanna see all the guns and just kick back and enjoy.

Overall though, you did a hell of a job. You made my easy-mode map more challenging. I hope when you update it, you add even more features. I look forward to future projects by you ^+^

Loading ...