Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
play hard win easy
Welcome to Zombies F.C.2 take on a hord of zombies at a football match 8 rooms to explore and main pitch with buyable ending 20000. Tight map so get outside quick the drops ouside wil spawn in and near the goal posts their side of the pitch so get ammo will b hard unless your near the goal posts
In game 

juggernog
quick revive
speed cold
double tap
packa punch

Guns on Wall

m1garand
mp40
m1carbine
stg44
bettys
thompson
Random Box

Credits
Sniperbolt's Tutorial Prefabs

! No longer available
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eiel7cph64owrko/nazi_zombie_fc2.exe

Double Post Merge: July 08, 2015, 11:01:17 am
I know alot of people dont like stock maps but im sticking to what i know best THANKS
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:01:54 am by coochy
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
Looks nice! I'll have a go at it then post a review. :)
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Looks nice! I'll have a go at it then post a review. :)
Thanks
Date Registered: 21 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Anime weeb.
Signature
Biggest Anime weeb you'll ever see on UGX. <3
Loves to play Zombies and is quite pro at it.~
Current profile picture : Sōma Yukihira from Shokugeki no Souma.
Check out my Steam profile for some of my drawings.~
RotKirsch's Groups
RotKirsch's Contact & Social LinksReckler0815
Pretty cool map ! Enjoyed it , but the only missing thing were custom guns  :-\

Still had fun playing it , waiting for your next map ! (You could also include UGX-Mod weapons  ;) )
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
(UPDATED REVIEW)

Ok so I played it and here's what I think:

PROS:

Whilst it is not the most visually appealing map it IS good for zombie killing. In terms of fun, I'd say I quite enjoyed it. It had good lighting, layout and the custom textures were nice to see. The buyable ending was priced well and easy to get.

CONS:

This is a stock map, stock weapons, stock perks, nothing new or interesting. Sorry but it would have been nice to see some black ops perks at least or a few weapons from COD4 or something. The map brings nothing new to the table, I would have liked to have seen some menu buttons to make it a little more professional. The clipping is an issue, you can get stuck on several areas and some models you can just walk straight through. The bouncing betty chalk was glitched in the wall and the power-ups sometimes spawn outside (which is a big negative for me). The textures themselves are very low resolution and stretched (fix this by selecting all the textures that are the same and then clicking on the texture that you have used in radiant). Some of the brushmodels that you have created were not positioned correctly (the stair railings in the dressing rooms). There is not much else to do in the map so once you've completed it you don't really feel the need to play it alone again, co-op, maybe.

OVERALL:

Detail: 4/10
Fun scale: 3/10
Custom content: 1/10
Re-playability: 2/10

FINAL SCORE: 10/40 (25%)

Knowing now that this isn't your first map, I'm deeply disappointed in this. The scores will go lower and lower until you find a way to make your maps much better in terms of content.  :(
Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:59:33 pm by CreepersAreEpic
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Ok so I played it and here's what I think:

PROS:

Whilst it is not the most visually appealing map it IS good for zombie killing. In terms of fun, I'd say I quite enjoyed it. It had good lighting, layout and the custom textures were very nice to see. The buyable ending was priced well and easy to get. If this is really your first map, you did a good job! Be proud of it.

CONS:

This is a stock map, stock weapons, stock perks, nothing new or interesting. Sorry but it would have been nice to see some black ops perks at least or a few weapons from COD4 or something. The map brings nothing new to the table, I would have liked to have seen some menu buttons to make it a little more professional. The clipping is an issue, you can get stuck on several areas and some models you can just walk straight through. The bouncing betty chalk was glitched in the wall and the power-ups sometimes spawn outside (which is a big negative for me). The textures themselves are very low resolution and stretched (fix this by selecting all the textures that are the same and then clicking on the texture that you have used in radiant). Some of the brushmodels that you have created were not positioned correctly (the stair railings in the dressing rooms). There is not much else to do in the map so once you've completed it you don't really feel the need to play it alone again, co-op, maybe.

OVERALL:

Detail: 5/10
Fun scale: 6/10
Custom content: 2/10
Re-playability: 4/10

FINAL SCORE: 17/40 (42.5%)

Please don't be dissuaded by this review. I know I might seem harsh but I really feel you have potential, just add in some more custom content, more features and give the map a more professional look and this map would be amazing! I am looking forward to seeing more maps by you in the future! :)
This is like his 10th map or something, just putting that out there :) Detail: 5/10?? I'd give it a 3 tops personally, and even that's quite generous.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Ping998's Groups
This is like his 10th map or something, just putting that out there :) Detail: 5/10?? I'd give it a 3 tops personally, and even that's quite generous.

I gave detail 5/10 for the little things on the map, also I really thought this was his first map XD. I'm gonna lower it to 4.
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Thanks very much
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
This is like his 10th map or something, just putting that out there :)

Do you see that, coochy? That means you can claim your Community Mapper status.

No, no joking. You can read it here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2173.0

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Do you see that, coochy? That means you can claim your Community Mapper status.

No, no joking. You can read it here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2173.0

If this map gets in Map Manager, sure. But making 10 maps, which none of them are in Manager, no
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
If I played this 5 years ago then yes I could have said this was a good map but we're in 2015, you have scripts, models, etc. available to you.

The first instant thing that was missing was a menu button, it's easy to add, heck even the UGX Script Placer and other ones can do it.

Refer to this guide on the Wiki:

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Adding_a_Solo_Button

Now, that out of the way, when I got in-game I had a sudden urge to get some sun glassed; the lighting was incredibly intense for the most part around the map.

Stock guns weren't an issue for me, but then that's it, it was only Stock guns, you could've of added a new PaP camo maybe and spice up the naming a bit.  :-\

After opening the first door I am brought to...nothing..QR? But that's stock one, not Black Ops and requires power and does nothing on Solo on the map, and another door! That was another issue, door after door after door, and doors that lead to another door with the room just serving no purpose.

After I opened all the doors (which didn't take long tbh) the map got boring pretty fast.

It's not a map I would play again. Sorry.

Bug List (Maybe test before release? :P )

Spoiler: click to open...
Many XModels aren't clipped.

Signs such as Dressing Room, Bin Signs and Posters are not non-colliding and can catch the player.

Power Ups spawn outside map.

Textures aren't aligned correctly in a lot of players.

Toilets can be jumped on.

On the pitch, where the Thompson and Buyable Ending is, one can go behind these and avoid zombies for a few seconds.

Stair Barriers are not realistic looking, need to be aligned with each other.

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
My short review:

The somewhat unfortunately named Coochy is back after a long (ish) hiatus to bring us his latest creation. After obliterating Pasahn's (sic) long-standing record of 18 maps in a month, the forum waited with bated breath to see what Coochy had in store for us - after a comparatively long time between this map and his last we were expecting something bigger, better and bolder from the now experienced mapper.

So I have to say I was rather surprised when Coochy decided to release what is essentially a (minor) revamp of one of his earlier maps. Maybe it has new guns, perks, features, detail, etc. this time? I thought to myself. But no it's basically the same in every way except it has more empty rooms this time; one can only guess that Coochy thought the original Zombie F.C. was such a critical smash that it was criminal to let this .map go to waste on just one release. Anyway, onto the scores.

Detail: 3/10
Fun scale: 2/10
Custom Content: 1/10
Replayability: 1/10

Overall score: 7/40
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:59:43 pm by steviewonder87
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
i think that im not downloading this custom mapp LOL the reviews....

Loading ...