Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Prvths24's Groups
Prvths24's Contact & Social Links
I'm sorry, but I don't know why you think that that's funny. What I mean is that I have tried to load this map several times and it still says error bo1_standalone_functions.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 October 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
WECoyote99's Groups
WECoyote99's Contact & Social LinksFcochis1afscsrpinoWECoyote99
Will always be a map to chill fallout stuff makes itwith also been wondering if you could lend a hand with the siminaut and mech/panzer to go with my COTD mod
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
i would say this map would be in my top 3 of a top 50 zombie maps of all time or top 2

btw the panzer soldat is broken if you move to far from him he will just leave the map
Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 04:59:47 pm by Sidzzz
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
i would say this map would be in my top 3 of a top 50 zombie maps of all time or top 2

btw the panzer soldat is broken if you move to far from him he will just leave the map

Thanks,  That means a lot.

Also that is not a bug that's was added and he will come back within a few rounds.
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
Thanks,  That means a lot.

Also that is not a bug that's was added and he will come back within a few rounds.
the panzer soldat comes back in a few rounds? he never came back for me
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
the panzer soldat comes back in a few rounds? he never came back for me

Sometimes he does,  And sometimes he dose not.
Date Registered: 1 December 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
nomorevideos's Groups
nomorevideos's Contact & Social Linksnomorevideos
Very nice looking map, but sadly the sound ruins it completely for me.
I like the custom background music and also some sound effects like boarding windows, but the gun sounds literally make me deaf. They have so much gain/bass or whatever. They just sound bad. I know I could try to fumble around with my audio settings and turn sound effects down maybe try to find a good ratio, but I won't bother fucking around with my settings.
Sorry, nice looking and probably playing map, but the sounds for the guns give me a headache.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Very nice looking map, but sadly the sound ruins it completely for me.
I like the custom background music and also some sound effects like boarding windows, but the gun sounds literally make me deaf. They have so much gain/bass or whatever. They just sound bad. I know I could try to fumble around with my audio settings and turn sound effects down maybe try to find a good ratio, but I won't bother fucking around with my settings.
Sorry, nice looking and probably playing map, but the sounds for the guns give me a headache.

Thanks I'm hoping when I can port this map to bo3 it will look much better.

The gun sounds are on the SFX channel so you can just turn that down.  Due to feedback from this map I will be lowering the gun sounds in my next project for bo3 :P Also sorry for the late reply been really busy :/
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
nomorevideos's Groups
Thanks I'm hoping when I can port this map to bo3 it will look much better.

The gun sounds are on the SFX channel so you can just turn that down.  Due to feedback from this map I will be lowering the gun sounds in my next project for bo3 :P Also sorry for the late reply been really busy :/

No worries. I guess I'll try the map out again actually, since it's been a while since I last played it.
I may also just use windows' sound equalizer thingy, so louder sounds become more quiet.
Will you be releasing your BO3 map on the workshop only or also here on ugx once it's done?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
nomorevideos's Groups
Also I don't know if you know this, but the panzer soldat boss was bugged when I played just now.
I was in the underground section where PaP is and I heard him spawn in the beginning of the wave.
I killed most of the zombies before I exited via the hole/dropdown.
I later came back to the underground area and right where you drop down there is a window. I saw him in there, running endlessly trying to prob. get out and go after me.
So that area might have some bugged nav mesh or whatever you call it in the W@W map editor.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Also I don't know if you know this, but the panzer soldat boss was bugged when I played just now.
I was in the underground section where PaP is and I heard him spawn in the beginning of the wave.
I killed most of the zombies before I exited via the hole/dropdown.
I later came back to the underground area and right where you drop down there is a window. I saw him in there, running endlessly trying to prob. get out and go after me.
So that area might have some bugged nav mesh or whatever you call it in the W@W map editor.

Yeah I do know about that glitch with the panzer in the basement,  The only glitch I believe on the map.  But the bad news is that I will no longer update this map as I have moved on to other projects,  But thanks for reporting it.  :)

If you play custom maps on black ops 3 make sure to look out for this map on black ops 3 at some point :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

I got bored so I did a weapons preview of my own map.
Date Registered: 23 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
The Resisties's Groups
The Resisties's Contact & Social Linkstheresisties
Help I have a problem with custom zombies. Every time when I click solo when I am on this map it loads then crashes. Can anybody help me fix this problem and its not just only this map its every map I have downloaded   
Date Registered: 23 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
The Resisties's Groups
The Resisties's Contact & Social Linkstheresisties
Help this map wont load
I do not have T4M
Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:53:25 am by Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
Help I have a problem with custom zombies. Every time when I click solo when I am on this map it loads then crashes. Can anybody help me fix this problem and its not just only this map its every map I have downloaded

Do you have T4M installed? If so, temporarily remove it from your raw folder and re-run the mod. It should load just fine then. Afterwards, place the T4M file back into the raw folder, and there should be no issues. This is what worked for me, though you could be possibly experiencing something different altogether.

Loading ...