Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Here's my third completed map called "The Shack".

The Download Link from Gamefront  http://www.gamefront.com/files/23384743/nazi_zombie_TheShack.exe

The Download Link from MediaFire http://www.mediafire.com/download/axlt3fdcz6gwola/nazi_zombie_TheShack.exe

:o*READ Before you play* :o
I made this map challenging!!! So.... Be ready for that.  I thought about making it a little easier but I found the more you play it the better you get.  Please don't comment saying that it's too hard and I should have made it easier.  I MIGHT release an easier version but for now I want to challenge you to play and get better at this version!

Here's some tips to help you beat the map!!
  • (If solo)Buy Revive and always make sure you have it!!
  • Buy Jugg (5 hit)
  • Train!!!! Get the zombies in a bunch before you open fire!
  • Anywhere there is a visible teddy... there is an easter egg nearby.
  • There are free weapons (some PAP) use them!!
  • Buyable X2... use it (500 sec respawn)
(I made a solo Tips video that will also help you out. Video is at the end of post)

Maps Features:
  • The Tom_Bmx Axe (thanks to Tom_Bmx)
  • Quizz's impact nades (thanks to Quizz)
  • Custom Zombie Counter
  • No Dogs
  • Custom Weapons
  • Black Ops Perks
  • Teleporting
  • Music
  • Solo revive (works so use it!!!!)
  • Buyable Powerups
  • No Character voices
  • Buyable Ending
  • Custom PAP skins (thanks to SlashSgt)
  • 5 Hit Jugg
  • Custom textures
  • Free Weapons
  • A ton of detail
  • Runners!!! (not from the start but they are coming!!!!!)
  • Last but most important Hidden Easter Eggs(must be found to progress to the end)

Special Thanks to:

I have a WIP on my youtube channel so if you're interested in how it looked making it here's the link.
 http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqQ5WcfXLeaS6zAWkyQFONJvKaNZ7aWws

Release Video
http://youtu.be/_R-Vky6HJ6A

Video from my WIP with some pics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AdQKU08So#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9tVhFbRCw#ws

This is my first post/map release on UGX so Thanks guys for letting me post this!!! I look forward to growing with this community!!! :D

Just released an easier version of this map... ;D
The Shack for tots http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=817.new#new
Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:18:07 am by GrantDaddy007
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So what's people's opinions on this map? I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet and I'm wondering if it's Manager material ;)
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
So what's people's opinions on this map? I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet and I'm wondering if it's Manager material ;)
Yeah I was wondering this myself... Has anyone found the first 2 easter eggs??
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'll play it this weekend and get back with some info. Just please tell me the easter egg isn't some unmarked item or area that no one would ever think to look for. If it is, I am so going to light a bag of dog crap on your doorstep, ring your doorbell and run off.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Last night we played it through to the end almost im guessing!! found bears all over the place but never seem to find what it was unlocking/happening. other then that it plays pretty well... fast paced. tons of risers!!!
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:52:36 pm by iBarnett
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
I'll play it this weekend and get back with some info. Just please tell me the easter egg isn't some unmarked item or area that no one would ever think to look for. If it is, I am so going to light a bag of dog crap on your doorstep, ring your doorbell and run off.

haha... When you first spawn go over to the phone... it will show you what you're looking for. Here's a hint to help you find the first easter egg. when you open the first door(from the shack) go over to the right... by that tree.

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 09:04:17 pm
Last night we played it through to the end almost im guessing!! found bears all over the place but never seem to find what it was unlocking/happening. other then that it plays pretty well... fast paced. tons of risers!!!

Awesome! when you reach the 35,000 bear there's a map on the wall... it points out where to go.
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:04:17 pm by GrantDaddy007
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
haha... When you first spawn go over to the phone... it will show you what you're looking for. Here's a hint to help you find the first easter egg. when you open the first door(from the shack) go over to the right... by that tree.

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 09:04:17 pm
Awesome! when you reach the 35,000 bear there's a map on the wall... it points out where to go.
i see i see. Shall try again tonight. Thanks
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:31:22 pm by iBarnett
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
i see i see. Shall try again tonight. Thanks
Pack the Thompson... Pack the axe...  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Pack the Thompson... Pack the axe...  ;)
The axe... Sweet!
Date Registered: 18 April 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
HeadShooter's Groups
HeadShooter's Contact & Social Links
I don't think you need to release an easier version.  The difficulty is at a good level.

However, it seems to be impossible to keep crawlers in this map, and I really can't fathom why you would do that, when there are so many easter eggs to figure out.

IMO it's extremely frustrating to try and figure out these easter eggs in the middle of a round with all runners, why take out crawlers?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
I don't think you need to release an easier version.  The difficulty is at a good level.

However, it seems to be impossible to keep crawlers in this map, and I really can't fathom why you would do that, when there are so many easter eggs to figure out.

IMO it's extremely frustrating to try and figure out these easter eggs in the middle of a round with all runners, why take out crawlers?

Yeah no crawlers...  once you open the downstairs and tunnel it opens up and gets a little easier.  I played the custom map "Mars" and I liked the feel and the pace of not being able to make crawlers. That's kind of why I made my map that way.  In the first 10 rounds you can leave 4 or more crawlers and they won't die off. Hope this helps!
Date Registered: 18 April 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
HeadShooter's Groups
HeadShooter's Contact & Social Links
That does help thanks.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
well i played this with my mate yesterday and it was interesting, it was a bit annoying to begin with, i know its a challenging map, but you dont get the correct points for knifing then you have an expensive door in a confined room and it got on our nerves, we made it outside after making the points and now losing them, then we died on round 5...
i do think you should release the earlier, easier version, not just for us but others also, as im sure this map is good, but we never got a chance to explore it, and see its full potential
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Played this solo yesterday and after dying like 4 times straight in the starting cabin I was finally able to get out and get some space to run, but the zombies really do come from everywhere so even running trains is suicidal especially since you don't have Quick Revive or Jug yet. Once I finally got QR I trained a bit more to save up some money but eventually did get downed. While on the ground I was given the Raygun but the zombies all stayed right by me. I managed to kill most of them with the Raygun but got killed immediately when I was revived. Yea, this map is challenging alright, but then again so is Ballbags2.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Played this solo yesterday and after dying like 4 times straight in the starting cabin I was finally able to get out and get some space to run, but the zombies really do come from everywhere so even running trains is suicidal especially since you don't have Quick Revive or Jug yet. Once I finally got QR I trained a bit more to save up some money but eventually did get downed. While on the ground I was given the Raygun but the zombies all stayed right by me. I managed to kill most of them with the Raygun but got killed immediately when I was revived. Yea, this map is challenging alright, but then again so is Ballbags2.

Wow... okay. Did you by chance watch the Tips for playing solo video? just wondering because it's easy to get out the first room if you do as I show in the video... stay by the window and keep rebuilding it.

Not sure if comparing my map to BallBags2 was a compliment or not but okay...

Loading ...