Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
vegas1988's Groups
vegas1988's Contact & Social Linksvegas1988jhaught07vegas1988
i cant get the download to work it loads mega and then stops no download link or anything please help
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!

Agreed. People need to back off and let him map the way he wants too, and not complain about it.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Agreed. People need to back off and let him map the way he wants too, and not complain about it.
I think freedom is great. It's one of the reasons I started mapping and I would encourage others to start for that reason. But when posting it in a public place like this for others to see it would be ridiculous not to expect others opinions. If you are posting it here then obviously it's not just about building legos for yourself to play with. You are looking for others to get a chance at the experience that you have created, and with that comes reinforcement but also criticism. If you have posted it to a forum like this you shouldn't put shame on criticism but instead embrace others opinions to make the experience better and more enjoyable for others. Otherwise I'm not sure why you would be posting here O_o.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
So I build the CNN tower outta Lego... May not be exactly the same but hey I made it. Then u come and kick the tower down cuz u personally don't like it... Really. Pretty sure a pm would do fine then to fill this guy's map forum full of hate. I think some people need to 're-read some post they have made. Like on grantdaddy007 forum for zombie train. Pretty damn sure u contradict your self. Criticism is fine to a degree like glitches or game breaking errors. For a first map I say props. Keep it up.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
So I build the CNN tower outta Lego... May not be exactly the same but hey I made it. Then u come and kick the tower down cuz u personally don't like it... Really. Pretty sure a pm would do fine then to fill this guy's map forum full of hate. I think some people need to 're-read some post they have made. Like on grantdaddy007 forum for zombie train. Pretty damn sure u contradict your self. Criticism is fine to a degree like glitches or game breaking errors. For a first map I say props. Keep it up.

I wasn't bashing the map or the map maker, i was just suggesting make an easier version for people who dont like hard maps, like grantdaddy did for the shack and the shack for tots. I did play this map again coop and it was fun, its just hard in the first few rounds and that could make people rage.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
You're taking what I said out of context. Me coming into your personal space and kicking down your legos is much different then if you come and show it off for the whole world to see, then give you some feedback on what I think about the creation.

It's giving positive feedback and constructive criticism to improve the project. If you didn't want others opinions on your content then why post it publicly when you can just keep it to yourself to enjoy?

I also am not "contradicting myself". Both having freedom and taking advice from criticism can be taken into consideration when making a map, it's about finding that balance. If your posting it online then of course you want others to play it so why wouldn't you be taking their advice to make the experience better, while still keeping that dream of the map alive?

If you don't plan on taking anyone's advice then don't be angry when you post it publicly and it's given to you. After all, all everyone else wants is to help you make the experience better, whether it's through support from a complement or criticism.

I also don't understand this invisible line you are drawing for critique in maps. Why is it a bad thing that someone thinks the map would be better if something was changed, and that happened to make it easier? Maybe it is too hard for most people, maybe it's not the kind of map you expect to be a "challenge" experience and more of an "exploration" experience. If someone thinks that a change will make the map better then that's his/her opinion to post, it's the mappers decision to add if he agrees or not. Should be as simple as that, no need to be angry when people voice their opinions that aren't designed to be hateful on a map.
Date Registered: 5 May 2013
Last active: 3 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
If you do not take risks, you can not create a fut
shippuden1592's Groups
Thank you all for commenting on this topic really encourages me to keep doing what I do (mapping).
Actually if I put a difficult because at first as map areas are very large at first was to have no emotion and when I play the maps posted here that's what I look hard and difficult zombies maps, but after spending the first rounds the map becomes really super easy.
Still thanks for everyone's opinions whether good or bad (constructive) the'll take much account for my future maps.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I was really holding out hope that everyone who'd commented so far about this map being insanely hard from the beginning had been smoking crack and that it wasn't as bad as they said. Well Mr. Map Maker sir, I took your advice and knifed every zombie in the first round and even managed to get a double-points and got enough to make it out of the first area by the start of round two and then something strange happened. A nearby meth lab must have exploded sending their patrons flying toward me at record speeds. Not one sprinter, not two, not three, ALL of them are crackhead sprinters and while I'm certain I could have survived at least two rounds the thought that the entire rest of the game was going to be like this just made me stop and let the remaining zombies gang-rape me. Sorry man, I'm sure you put some real effort into this map but this one is just not for me, at least not solo.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Still I will take the easy bit version only time you'll put more things like new zombies and new things, just wait a bit.
Date Registered: 2 November 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Kajata's Groups
Kajata's Contact & Social Links
Map is cool but I found a round skipping glitch in the map... As soon as you come out and start exploring. By the cars to the left in drive way of the houses. You stand in the corner in the far back by the wall the rounds start skipping. But other than that its cool. Way to hard for me for a casual zombie player. I will look forward to a easier version of this map. And the songs in the map is cool. Best one for me is 4.
Date Registered: 15 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
joey's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
joey's Contact & Social Links
How are we suppose to survive on this map? The doors are way too expensive, they start running on round 2, no cheap guns on the walls, ammo for the m9 is 2000(which is a total rip off). Map is way too hard.
   its possible i just dont no where juggs is please help
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Map is cool but I found a round skipping glitch in the map... As soon as you come out and start exploring. By the cars to the left in drive way of the houses. You stand in the corner in the far back by the wall the rounds start skipping. But other than that its cool. Way to hard for me for a casual zombie player. I will look forward to a easier version of this map. And the songs in the map is cool. Best one for me is 4.

Why did you liked aya maybe Friday or Thursday takes the easy version with a couple of new things and new characters like zombies just wait a bit.
It is one of my favorite songs.
   its possible i just dont no where juggs is please help
sorry but I did not understand the question?
it may be more specific.
Date Registered: 27 March 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
lonelygmc's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lonelygmc's Contact & Social Linkslonelyisland11lonelygmclostatzombies
Some questions I have:

-Where in the heck is the power? I looked over and over in the expensive 2000 door buys (lots of unbuyable doors btw) and they were all perks. WTF.
-Where is jugg?

Good effort on this map, I enjoyed it all the way up to round 9 when I got stuck on one of the awful swings. I really wanted to see what that money perk did but seeing how this map is now, I doubt I'll give it another chance unless difficulty is fixed.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Some questions I have:

-Where in the heck is the power? I looked over and over in the expensive 2000 door buys (lots of unbuyable doors btw) and they were all perks. WTF.
-Where is jugg?

Good effort on this map, I enjoyed it all the way up to round 9 when I got stuck on one of the awful swings. I really wanted to see what that money perk did but seeing how this map is now, I doubt I'll give it another chance unless difficulty is fixed.

As you look to find the power is a matter of opening two doors, two doors eye here that are adjacent bone inside one first and that other and in the same area this power.
To find the jugg first give the power and then kino der toten activate teleport teleporter eye here has a price and there you will find the jugg.

Also change the price of some doors to make it somewhat easier.

The map and I'm changing maybe on Friday or Thursday published an easier version with new stuff just wait a bit.

I will do my best to try to post on Wednesday.

Loading ...