UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: shippuden1592 on December 08, 2013, 11:41:21 pm

Title: The Cobos
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 08, 2013, 11:41:21 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fk32.kn3.net%2FF%2F9%2FC%2F3%2F1%2FB%2F628.jpg&hash=b1ff94077e1dc0a576ccd276555ef8ff63b4dfbf)

Hello people who love zombies this time I bring you my first custom zombie map which is basically a part of my neighborhood I hope you like.

Características
*Kino Der Toten Teleport
*Custom Traps
*UGX-MOD
*Perks BO + 2 (special)
*Custom Skins
*BO Shaders
*Zombie Counter
*Adding Verruckt Runners

Special Thanks
*YaPh1l (Help with problems and great intro)
*treminaor (tutorials and UGX-MOD)
*Tom_BMX (music box and anti-cheat)
*SajeOne (tutorials)
*Mrhankey91 (Zombie Counter)
*ADDICTED (Kino der toten teleport)
*bamskater33(BO Perks and traps)
*ZOMB1E-KLLR (tutorials and Perks)
*alzan12 (End game teleport)
*losangeles26 (Verruckt Runners )

And many people who helped me more I thank you

PICTURES

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imm.io%2F1lSaX.jpeg&hash=5e3a23052ff3462481830825405664578719423a)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imm.io%2F1lSb2.jpeg&hash=93947c86b71904a9402375a2d96e6e2a0a85d588)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imm.io%2F1lSb6.jpeg&hash=82c4604054a39a6b2851538f7bba8b2465d99d45)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imm.io%2F1lSb8.jpeg&hash=fe319b44611bda78c638592d1ec3cb04f0c1466d)

DOWNLOAD
https://mega.co.nz/#!RF4DHZBJ!USDrCR7d2rOhoODwt-YVeCSWfYsmTJd_pmB-SYQaJ-M (https://mega.co.nz/#!RF4DHZBJ!USDrCR7d2rOhoODwt-YVeCSWfYsmTJd_pmB-SYQaJ-M)
[/size][/color]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/shptqbc05old6fx/The+Cobos.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/shptqbc05old6fx/The+Cobos.exe)
Title: Re: The Cobos
Post by: Dust on December 09, 2013, 06:18:44 am
How are we suppose to survive on this map? The doors are way too expensive, they start running on round 2, no cheap guns on the walls, ammo for the m9 is 2000(which is a total rip off). Map is way too hard.
Post by: timelordalex on December 09, 2013, 11:07:39 am
if the dude above is true about expensive doors and early irritating runners, then i wont be getting this map sadly as the list of some of the features sounded good
Post by: Ege115 on December 09, 2013, 04:20:10 pm
I can't download this, mega always stops the download, I am not able to download this.

Could you possibly add a mirror download, to like mediafire please?
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 09, 2013, 06:42:15 pm
I can't download this, mega always stops the download, I am not able to download this.

Could you possibly add a mirror download, to like mediafire please?
if the dude above is true about expensive doors and early irritating runners, then i wont be getting this map sadly as the list of some of the features sounded good
How are we suppose to survive on this map? The doors are way too expensive, they start running on round 2, no cheap guns on the walls, ammo for the m9 is 2000(which is a total rip off). Map is way too hard.

sorry for making it so difficult but if from the first round only kill with the knife will have enough to open the door. Still thanks to three for commenting hope and continue playing my map thanks for the three and shop around for the issue.

immediately upload it to mediafire

Post by: Dust on December 10, 2013, 12:26:12 am
If it would be possible make an easier version of the map with just walkers, or add a weak gun like the g3 or something in the starting area just to make it easier. I do want to play this map but at the same time I dont want to rage on it :P
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 10, 2013, 02:10:05 am
If it would be possible make an easier version of the map with just walkers, or add a weak gun like the g3 or something in the starting area just to make it easier. I do want to play this map but at the same time I dont want to rage on it :P

While this was a new version of the map with weak walkers initially only served to wait a little finish my next minecraft map.
Post by: pedrehitor on December 10, 2013, 03:50:28 pm
hola creo que sabes español yo soy de españa y creo que tu de mexico si no me equivoco, la verdad que casi todos dicen que es complicado tu mapa de jugar, pero ami por lo menos es a lo primero ya luego como el mapa es bastante grande pues segun vas abriendo mas puertas pues la cosa se va poniendo algo mas facil, yo tambien hago mapas y en esta semana subire el mapa que estoy terminando que practicamente ya esta hecho pero me falta darle los ultimos repasos para que no tenga ningun fallo, te queria preguntar como hiciste para poner esos resplandores de relampagos que dan en el cielo que es un efecto que me gustaria aprender, muchos saludos y gracias por compartir tus trabajos
Post by: SajeOne on December 10, 2013, 04:53:04 pm
hola creo que sabes español yo soy de españa y creo que tu de mexico si no me equivoco, la verdad que casi todos dicen que es complicado tu mapa de jugar, pero ami por lo menos es a lo primero ya luego como el mapa es bastante grande pues segun vas abriendo mas puertas pues la cosa se va poniendo algo mas facil, yo tambien hago mapas y en esta semana subire el mapa que estoy terminando que practicamente ya esta hecho pero me falta darle los ultimos repasos para que no tenga ningun fallo, te queria preguntar como hiciste para poner esos resplandores de relampagos que dan en el cielo que es un efecto que me gustaria aprender, muchos saludos y gracias por compartir tus trabajos
This is an English speaking site, either post in English or use a translator to translate to English.

Este es un sitio de habla Inglés, ya sea tu mensaje en Inglés o usar un traductor para traducir al Inglés.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 10, 2013, 04:59:57 pm

Thanks for comment and it is very easy to do the lightning, I saw a tutorial ADDICTED so the credit goes to him, I send you a pm with the info.

This is an English speaking site, either post in English or use a translator to translate to English.

Este es un sitio de habla Inglés, ya sea tu mensaje en Inglés o usar un traductor para traducir al Inglés.

Thanks for stopping by the subject and comment and I hope you can play it and thanks to you and your tutorials could start creating maps thanks again.
Post by: cmt1637 on December 11, 2013, 03:15:19 am
crazy hard map!!!
Post by: KDXDARK on December 11, 2013, 04:01:42 am

sorry for say this but in the forum rules, there isnt a rule saying you need speak english here...
Post by: SajeOne on December 11, 2013, 11:49:44 am
sorry for say this but in the forum rules, there isnt a rule saying you need speak english here...
This is an english speaking forum where almost all members speak english and don't understand spanish. Which means it's classified as spam.
Post by: KDXDARK on December 11, 2013, 02:37:18 pm
This is an english speaking forum where almost all members speak english and don't understand spanish. Which means it's classified as spam.
you can get some classes of spanish, i take some of english on the last winter.
 google can help you :)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 11, 2013, 05:34:23 pm
I have spanish lessons at my school and when someone asks on chat where can he download maps in spanish I reply to him in spanish :)
Post by: vegas1988 on December 11, 2013, 06:50:33 pm
i cant get the download to work it loads mega and then stops no download link or anything please help
Post by: iBarnett on December 11, 2013, 10:43:33 pm
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!
Post by: daedra descent on December 11, 2013, 11:29:52 pm
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!

Agreed. People need to back off and let him map the way he wants too, and not complain about it.
Post by: SajeOne on December 12, 2013, 02:47:56 am
Agreed. People need to back off and let him map the way he wants too, and not complain about it.
I think freedom is great. It's one of the reasons I started mapping and I would encourage others to start for that reason. But when posting it in a public place like this for others to see it would be ridiculous not to expect others opinions. If you are posting it here then obviously it's not just about building legos for yourself to play with. You are looking for others to get a chance at the experience that you have created, and with that comes reinforcement but also criticism. If you have posted it to a forum like this you shouldn't put shame on criticism but instead embrace others opinions to make the experience better and more enjoyable for others. Otherwise I'm not sure why you would be posting here O_o.
Post by: iBarnett on December 12, 2013, 03:15:34 am
So I build the CNN tower outta Lego... May not be exactly the same but hey I made it. Then u come and kick the tower down cuz u personally don't like it... Really. Pretty sure a pm would do fine then to fill this guy's map forum full of hate. I think some people need to 're-read some post they have made. Like on grantdaddy007 forum for zombie train. Pretty damn sure u contradict your self. Criticism is fine to a degree like glitches or game breaking errors. For a first map I say props. Keep it up.
Post by: Dust on December 12, 2013, 04:10:37 am
So I build the CNN tower outta Lego... May not be exactly the same but hey I made it. Then u come and kick the tower down cuz u personally don't like it... Really. Pretty sure a pm would do fine then to fill this guy's map forum full of hate. I think some people need to 're-read some post they have made. Like on grantdaddy007 forum for zombie train. Pretty damn sure u contradict your self. Criticism is fine to a degree like glitches or game breaking errors. For a first map I say props. Keep it up.

I wasn't bashing the map or the map maker, i was just suggesting make an easier version for people who dont like hard maps, like grantdaddy did for the shack and the shack for tots. I did play this map again coop and it was fun, its just hard in the first few rounds and that could make people rage.
Post by: SajeOne on December 12, 2013, 11:36:30 am
You're taking what I said out of context. Me coming into your personal space and kicking down your legos is much different then if you come and show it off for the whole world to see, then give you some feedback on what I think about the creation.

It's giving positive feedback and constructive criticism to improve the project. If you didn't want others opinions on your content then why post it publicly when you can just keep it to yourself to enjoy?

I also am not "contradicting myself". Both having freedom and taking advice from criticism can be taken into consideration when making a map, it's about finding that balance. If your posting it online then of course you want others to play it so why wouldn't you be taking their advice to make the experience better, while still keeping that dream of the map alive?

If you don't plan on taking anyone's advice then don't be angry when you post it publicly and it's given to you. After all, all everyone else wants is to help you make the experience better, whether it's through support from a complement or criticism.

I also don't understand this invisible line you are drawing for critique in maps. Why is it a bad thing that someone thinks the map would be better if something was changed, and that happened to make it easier? Maybe it is too hard for most people, maybe it's not the kind of map you expect to be a "challenge" experience and more of an "exploration" experience. If someone thinks that a change will make the map better then that's his/her opinion to post, it's the mappers decision to add if he agrees or not. Should be as simple as that, no need to be angry when people voice their opinions that aren't designed to be hateful on a map.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 12, 2013, 11:03:49 pm
Thank you all for commenting on this topic really encourages me to keep doing what I do (mapping).
Actually if I put a difficult because at first as map areas are very large at first was to have no emotion and when I play the maps posted here that's what I look hard and difficult zombies maps, but after spending the first rounds the map becomes really super easy.
Still thanks for everyone's opinions whether good or bad (constructive) the'll take much account for my future maps.
Post by: tomikaze on December 13, 2013, 02:19:31 am
I was really holding out hope that everyone who'd commented so far about this map being insanely hard from the beginning had been smoking crack and that it wasn't as bad as they said. Well Mr. Map Maker sir, I took your advice and knifed every zombie in the first round and even managed to get a double-points and got enough to make it out of the first area by the start of round two and then something strange happened. A nearby meth lab must have exploded sending their patrons flying toward me at record speeds. Not one sprinter, not two, not three, ALL of them are crackhead sprinters and while I'm certain I could have survived at least two rounds the thought that the entire rest of the game was going to be like this just made me stop and let the remaining zombies gang-rape me. Sorry man, I'm sure you put some real effort into this map but this one is just not for me, at least not solo.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 13, 2013, 09:25:18 pm
Still I will take the easy bit version only time you'll put more things like new zombies and new things, just wait a bit.
Post by: Kajata on December 15, 2013, 08:14:18 am
Map is cool but I found a round skipping glitch in the map... As soon as you come out and start exploring. By the cars to the left in drive way of the houses. You stand in the corner in the far back by the wall the rounds start skipping. But other than that its cool. Way to hard for me for a casual zombie player. I will look forward to a easier version of this map. And the songs in the map is cool. Best one for me is 4.
Post by: joey on December 15, 2013, 09:43:54 pm
   its possible i just dont no where juggs is please help
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 16, 2013, 04:13:50 pm
Map is cool but I found a round skipping glitch in the map... As soon as you come out and start exploring. By the cars to the left in drive way of the houses. You stand in the corner in the far back by the wall the rounds start skipping. But other than that its cool. Way to hard for me for a casual zombie player. I will look forward to a easier version of this map. And the songs in the map is cool. Best one for me is 4.

Why did you liked aya maybe Friday or Thursday takes the easy version with a couple of new things and new characters like zombies just wait a bit.
It is one of my favorite songs.
   its possible i just dont no where juggs is please help
sorry but I did not understand the question?
it may be more specific.
Post by: lonelygmc on December 17, 2013, 03:12:51 am
Some questions I have:

-Where in the heck is the power? I looked over and over in the expensive 2000 door buys (lots of unbuyable doors btw) and they were all perks. WTF.
-Where is jugg?

Good effort on this map, I enjoyed it all the way up to round 9 when I got stuck on one of the awful swings. I really wanted to see what that money perk did but seeing how this map is now, I doubt I'll give it another chance unless difficulty is fixed.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 17, 2013, 05:43:04 am
Some questions I have:

-Where in the heck is the power? I looked over and over in the expensive 2000 door buys (lots of unbuyable doors btw) and they were all perks. WTF.
-Where is jugg?

Good effort on this map, I enjoyed it all the way up to round 9 when I got stuck on one of the awful swings. I really wanted to see what that money perk did but seeing how this map is now, I doubt I'll give it another chance unless difficulty is fixed.

As you look to find the power is a matter of opening two doors, two doors eye here that are adjacent bone inside one first and that other and in the same area this power.
To find the jugg first give the power and then kino der toten activate teleport teleporter eye here has a price and there you will find the jugg.

Also change the price of some doors to make it somewhat easier.

The map and I'm changing maybe on Friday or Thursday published an easier version with new stuff just wait a bit.

I will do my best to try to post on Wednesday.
Post by: P0tZ on December 17, 2013, 04:45:29 pm
Couldn't agree more. This IS a good map & although the beginning may be challenging for some, persevere & u will get outside.
All knife rnd 1.
knife 1st 2 & open door. pile em together & empty handgun into them rnd 2

Post by: Dg-4 on December 18, 2013, 01:39:20 am
Knifing only on round 1 solo does not give you 2500 points. The only way to get out after round 1 is 2 shots, then knife, but you are left with only 50 points or so left and about 2 or 3 clips so you need to get lucky with a drop and get the first gun in the streets.  Then as soon as you get 2000, open the first barrier and run squares around the playground. This map is amazingly huge and would be incredible, but the balance is the worst I have ever seen. Before you open the second area, only luck will get you through, but once you get to the third area, it becomes incredibly hard for the zombies to kill you as its incredibly big. So the first part is impossible without luck and the 2nd part is extremely too easy. Also, put a warning on the teleporter for 4500, it ends the game. For those wondering, Power is in the internet cafe, you have to hit one of the PC towers which clears the debris. Jugg is where the kino teleporter will take you, along with a buyable UMP, Max ammo, double points, and PaP. This map was an incredible idea, but terrible execution.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 18, 2013, 05:50:10 am
Couldn't agree more. This IS a good map & although the beginning may be challenging for some, persevere & u will get outside.
All knife rnd 1.
knife 1st 2 & open door. pile em together & empty handgun into them rnd 2

Thanks for commenting and good that you liked it, do not miss version 2 coming out soon.

Knifing only on round 1 solo does not give you 2500 points. The only way to get out after round 1 is 2 shots, then knife, but you are left with only 50 points or so left and about 2 or 3 clips so you need to get lucky with a drop and get the first gun in the streets.  Then as soon as you get 2000, open the first barrier and run squares around the playground. This map is amazingly huge and would be incredible, but the balance is the worst I have ever seen. Before you open the second area, only luck will get you through, but once you get to the third area, it becomes incredibly hard for the zombies to kill you as its incredibly big. So the first part is impossible without luck and the 2nd part is extremely too easy. Also, put a warning on the teleporter for 4500, it ends the game. For those wondering, Power is in the internet cafe, you have to hit one of the PC towers which clears the debris. Jugg is where the kino teleporter will take you, along with a buyable UMP, Max ammo, double points, and PaP. This map was an incredible idea, but terrible execution.

Thanks for commenting and if the energy is there.
Mostly this the beginning of the map thanks to all who have commented so far as I am taking into account each and every one of your comments and then if the map is very big so I decided to put zombies verruck even so I hope and version 2 can enjoy it even more than this thanks again to everyone for the comments and for your time to go see it.
Post by: P0tZ on December 18, 2013, 01:17:19 pm
I never said it did. I said all Knife rnd 1 & 1st 2 zombies of rnd 2. This strat will get u through 2nd barrier on rnd 2 with a m14....With a lucky drop (which you tend to get quite often
Post by: SarcyMoFo on December 19, 2013, 08:05:23 pm
Before I say anything else I ask that the creator does NOT make an easier version

Some will flip tables etc BUT I encourage there being some difficulty in maps to avoid them being easy

As people have said, once you exit the 1st room it is significantly easier - M14 [750] and hording will help no end

Took a while to find power & Jugg but that's a GOOD thing, exploration should be a part of enjoyment - no point having everything handed to you - just be careful as it costs 3000 to teleport to Jugg/PaP [wish knew that beforehand but was no problem in the long run]

I do have one minor issue, the Double Points Perk purchase prompt has a typo, it should say 4000 but it says 400

Other than that, appreciate the work put into creating this and look forward to more :)

EDIT - I beat the map by the end of Round 8, maybe increase the cost to prolong the fun?
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 19, 2013, 08:39:45 pm
Before I say anything else I ask that the creator does NOT make an easier version

Some will flip tables etc BUT I encourage there being some difficulty in maps to avoid them being easy

As people have said, once you exit the 1st room it is significantly easier - M14 [750] and hording will help no end

Took a while to find power & Jugg but that's a GOOD thing, exploration should be a part of enjoyment - no point having everything handed to you - just be careful as it costs 3000 to teleport to Jugg/PaP [wish knew that beforehand but was no problem in the long run]

I do have one minor issue, the Double Points Perk purchase prompt has a typo, it should say 4000 but it says 400

Other than that, appreciate the work put into creating this and look forward to more :)

EDIT - I beat the map by the end of Round 8, maybe increase the cost to prolong the fun?

Thanks for commenting and for about two version is that aga easiest zombies, I will give just a little, besides going to improve things and put more errors have told me gracais see and tell me the error and more than nothing to lose the map and taking the time to comment.
Post by: Dg-4 on December 20, 2013, 04:03:59 am
I never said it did. I said all Knife rnd 1 & 1st 2 zombies of rnd 2. This strat will get u through 2nd barrier on rnd 2 with a m14....With a lucky drop (which you tend to get quite often

Knifing only on round 1 and then killing the first 2 zombies of round 2 will get your through the first door, but will cost all your points, there is no way to get both the m14 and the 2nd barrier right at the start of round 2.

Post Merge: December 20, 2013, 04:05:37 am
Gotta admit though, the first 2 rounds is like a different version of No Mans Land where your heart starts racing and its a fight to survive, hardly any maps recreate that anymore. In my opinion, all this map needs is for runners to start on round 3, not round 2.
Post by: shippuden1592 on December 20, 2013, 06:08:43 am
Knifing only on round 1 and then killing the first 2 zombies of round 2 will get your through the first door, but will cost all your points, there is no way to get both the m14 and the 2nd barrier right at the start of round 2.

Post Merge: December 20, 2013, 04:05:37 am
Gotta admit though, the first 2 rounds is like a different version of No Mans Land where your heart starts racing and its a fight to survive, hardly any maps recreate that anymore. In my opinion, all this map needs is for runners to start on round 3, not round 2.

Thanks brother for comment and for that means I'm the zombies run in round 3 or 4 do not miss the final version that will be released soon and just need upload.
Post by: Dg-4 on December 20, 2013, 06:40:52 am
looking forward to it, hopefully theres a surprise or 2 in store.
Title: Holy Crap!
Post by: mwgitzelmo on January 06, 2014, 08:06:28 pm
I must admit this map does have a few bugs with the zombies running away from you at time to time, but this is challenging but really fun! I love how it hits you hard on round 2 and its not to hard. Rate 8.5/10
Title: Re: Holy Crap!
Post by: shippuden1592 on January 06, 2014, 11:52:38 pm
I must admit this map does have a few bugs with the zombies running away from you at time to time, but this is challenging but really fun! I love how it hits you hard on round 2 and its not to hard. Rate 8.5/10

Thanks bro I'll have to fix that hehehehe!!!