Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
I find this quite funny how you all state in other post's that it's the map makers map not everyone else's so it should be how he wants it. But yet as soon as its to hard for you you complain!! Play it as is cuz it's oblivious what he wanted. Cough cough** shark for roots* cough. I say good work. Nice man. Lots of custom content. Do what u wanna do. It's YOUR map!!
Couldn't agree more. This IS a good map & although the beginning may be challenging for some, persevere & u will get outside.
All knife rnd 1.
knife 1st 2 & open door. pile em together & empty handgun into them rnd 2

Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 05:01:24 pm by P0tZ
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dg-4's Groups
Dg-4's Contact & Social Links
Knifing only on round 1 solo does not give you 2500 points. The only way to get out after round 1 is 2 shots, then knife, but you are left with only 50 points or so left and about 2 or 3 clips so you need to get lucky with a drop and get the first gun in the streets.  Then as soon as you get 2000, open the first barrier and run squares around the playground. This map is amazingly huge and would be incredible, but the balance is the worst I have ever seen. Before you open the second area, only luck will get you through, but once you get to the third area, it becomes incredibly hard for the zombies to kill you as its incredibly big. So the first part is impossible without luck and the 2nd part is extremely too easy. Also, put a warning on the teleporter for 4500, it ends the game. For those wondering, Power is in the internet cafe, you have to hit one of the PC towers which clears the debris. Jugg is where the kino teleporter will take you, along with a buyable UMP, Max ammo, double points, and PaP. This map was an incredible idea, but terrible execution.
Date Registered: 5 May 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
If you do not take risks, you can not create a fut
shippuden1592's Groups
Couldn't agree more. This IS a good map & although the beginning may be challenging for some, persevere & u will get outside.
All knife rnd 1.
knife 1st 2 & open door. pile em together & empty handgun into them rnd 2

Thanks for commenting and good that you liked it, do not miss version 2 coming out soon.

Knifing only on round 1 solo does not give you 2500 points. The only way to get out after round 1 is 2 shots, then knife, but you are left with only 50 points or so left and about 2 or 3 clips so you need to get lucky with a drop and get the first gun in the streets.  Then as soon as you get 2000, open the first barrier and run squares around the playground. This map is amazingly huge and would be incredible, but the balance is the worst I have ever seen. Before you open the second area, only luck will get you through, but once you get to the third area, it becomes incredibly hard for the zombies to kill you as its incredibly big. So the first part is impossible without luck and the 2nd part is extremely too easy. Also, put a warning on the teleporter for 4500, it ends the game. For those wondering, Power is in the internet cafe, you have to hit one of the PC towers which clears the debris. Jugg is where the kino teleporter will take you, along with a buyable UMP, Max ammo, double points, and PaP. This map was an incredible idea, but terrible execution.

Thanks for commenting and if the energy is there.
Mostly this the beginning of the map thanks to all who have commented so far as I am taking into account each and every one of your comments and then if the map is very big so I decided to put zombies verruck even so I hope and version 2 can enjoy it even more than this thanks again to everyone for the comments and for your time to go see it.
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
I never said it did. I said all Knife rnd 1 & 1st 2 zombies of rnd 2. This strat will get u through 2nd barrier on rnd 2 with a m14....With a lucky drop (which you tend to get quite often
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Before I say anything else I ask that the creator does NOT make an easier version

Some will flip tables etc BUT I encourage there being some difficulty in maps to avoid them being easy

As people have said, once you exit the 1st room it is significantly easier - M14 [750] and hording will help no end

Took a while to find power & Jugg but that's a GOOD thing, exploration should be a part of enjoyment - no point having everything handed to you - just be careful as it costs 3000 to teleport to Jugg/PaP [wish knew that beforehand but was no problem in the long run]

I do have one minor issue, the Double Points Perk purchase prompt has a typo, it should say 4000 but it says 400

Other than that, appreciate the work put into creating this and look forward to more :)

EDIT - I beat the map by the end of Round 8, maybe increase the cost to prolong the fun?
Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:11:59 pm by SarcyMoFo
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Before I say anything else I ask that the creator does NOT make an easier version

Some will flip tables etc BUT I encourage there being some difficulty in maps to avoid them being easy

As people have said, once you exit the 1st room it is significantly easier - M14 [750] and hording will help no end

Took a while to find power & Jugg but that's a GOOD thing, exploration should be a part of enjoyment - no point having everything handed to you - just be careful as it costs 3000 to teleport to Jugg/PaP [wish knew that beforehand but was no problem in the long run]

I do have one minor issue, the Double Points Perk purchase prompt has a typo, it should say 4000 but it says 400

Other than that, appreciate the work put into creating this and look forward to more :)

EDIT - I beat the map by the end of Round 8, maybe increase the cost to prolong the fun?

Thanks for commenting and for about two version is that aga easiest zombies, I will give just a little, besides going to improve things and put more errors have told me gracais see and tell me the error and more than nothing to lose the map and taking the time to comment.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dg-4's Groups
I never said it did. I said all Knife rnd 1 & 1st 2 zombies of rnd 2. This strat will get u through 2nd barrier on rnd 2 with a m14....With a lucky drop (which you tend to get quite often

Knifing only on round 1 and then killing the first 2 zombies of round 2 will get your through the first door, but will cost all your points, there is no way to get both the m14 and the 2nd barrier right at the start of round 2.

Post Merge: December 20, 2013, 04:05:37 am
Gotta admit though, the first 2 rounds is like a different version of No Mans Land where your heart starts racing and its a fight to survive, hardly any maps recreate that anymore. In my opinion, all this map needs is for runners to start on round 3, not round 2.
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 04:05:37 am by Dg-4
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Knifing only on round 1 and then killing the first 2 zombies of round 2 will get your through the first door, but will cost all your points, there is no way to get both the m14 and the 2nd barrier right at the start of round 2.

Post Merge: December 20, 2013, 04:05:37 am
Gotta admit though, the first 2 rounds is like a different version of No Mans Land where your heart starts racing and its a fight to survive, hardly any maps recreate that anymore. In my opinion, all this map needs is for runners to start on round 3, not round 2.

Thanks brother for comment and for that means I'm the zombies run in round 3 or 4 do not miss the final version that will be released soon and just need upload.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dg-4's Groups
looking forward to it, hopefully theres a surprise or 2 in store.
Date Registered: 6 January 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mwgitzelmo's Groups
mwgitzelmo's Contact & Social Links
I must admit this map does have a few bugs with the zombies running away from you at time to time, but this is challenging but really fun! I love how it hits you hard on round 2 and its not to hard. Rate 8.5/10
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
I must admit this map does have a few bugs with the zombies running away from you at time to time, but this is challenging but really fun! I love how it hits you hard on round 2 and its not to hard. Rate 8.5/10

Thanks bro I'll have to fix that hehehehe!!!

Loading ...