Created 3 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hello UGX!, this is my second map (im not going to upload the first one, is very barebones), i finished it 2 weeks ago, its pretty small, it took me 5+ months!!
Trailer: (is in spanish because is my main language)

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1iekzaz224n9ssv/TaXi_Prototype_2.exe/file

Features:
- All original WAW weapons are modified, they are now a lot different.

- Black Ops III 3 hit system.

- No dog rounds!

- Verruck Runners.

- Double Tap 2.0 with, my own perk machine texture.

- OP Bowie Knife, with custom texture!

- Music Easter Egg.

- Zombie snipers!

Small/no so important features:
- BO3 Perk and Powerup shaders.

- BO3 round chalks.

- Black Ops Knifing.

- 100 points for proning in front of perk machines.

- BO3 zombie sounds!

- Proper Nuke/Carpenter double points.

- Custom gun shot FX.

Credits:
My IRL friends:

Eduardo: for the PaP drawing.

Sebastian: for testing the map with me.

The UGX Forum:

alaurenc9 for fix zombies hitting you during nuke.

Andy Whelan for the simple intro text.

ConvictioNDR for double tap 2.0.

DidUknowiPwn for do something when player goes down.

DidUknowiPwn for T6 hud.

HitmanVere for Black Ops 1 pause menu.

HitmanVere for Black Ops 3 round chalk-system.

isaacscott935 for shootable bears EE code.

MJPWGaming for fix doubling PaP.

MrDunlop4 for new fx for zombie eyes.

StupidEdits for mistery box and powerup fx.

To the UGX Forum, lets go!, their tutorials on the forum where helpful!
:thumbsup-smiley:1:nicmoji_smile:1
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
The surprising AI enemies that looks like zombies at the start lol and awesome work on it
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The surprising AI enemies that looks like zombies at the start lol and awesome work on it
Thanks!, i work really hard on it!

Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
Thanks!, i work really hard on it!
yea ure very welcome
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
I don't get why you modded the guns, it doesn't make sence. However there is a pretty good map design and at least there was some difficulty, I don't have a preference on the sniper zombies but they do deal a ton of damage. The detail on the outside of the map could be worked on unless that is how it is supposed to look.

If there was one constructive crit I could give it would be to bring back the old weapons instead of these modified versions as they don't make sense, also seems like a bit of a debuff on the weapons or a buff on the zombies
Date Registered: 31 May 2018
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The "No One Knows" Modder
Thunderfrost's Groups
Thunderfrost's Contact & Social LinksEl-ThunderThunderfrost
I'm surprised that you're not involved into the CCM Forum, or maybe am I wrong?
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our full playthrough of the map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrz2YHUKyc&ab_channel=AscendedZombie The reworked weapons and shooting ai are the highlights of the map for sure. Thank you for the map @Deleted Member

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I don't get why you modded the guns, it doesn't make sence. However there is a pretty good map design and at least there was some difficulty, I don't have a preference on the sniper zombies but they do deal a ton of damage. The detail on the outside of the map could be worked on unless that is how it is supposed to look.

If there was one constructive crit I could give it would be to bring back the old weapons instead of these modified versions as they don't make sense, also seems like a bit of a debuff on the weapons or a buff on the zombies
Hehe, sorry, once you upgrade the guns they are OP, and the mapping, i will make a huge update, re-designing all the mapping, anyway, thanks for the review!

Double Post Merge: December 20, 2020, 01:52:03 am

I'm surprised that you're not involved into the CCM Forum, or maybe am I wrong?
You are wrong boi, search with the same name :thumbsup-smiley:

Double Post Merge: December 20, 2020, 01:52:42 am

Here is our full playthrough of the map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrz2YHUKyc&ab_channel=AscendedZombie The reworked weapons and shooting ai are the highlights of the map for sure. Thank you for the map @Deleted Member

Thanks for the review, you are welcome!
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Map is super buggy and I'm pretty sure you had dog rounds unless you updated it after I played it. If you ever need help adding/changing things to you map just ask I could get you double tap 2 machine from tranzit very easy if you ever wanted it or bo1 guns working so you pretty much just drag and drop.
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
efeyuksel's Groups
efeyuksel's Contact & Social Links
Hey man been playing this over the past couples days trying to get to higher rounds
First of all thanks for your it has provided me with hours of fun
The sniper zombies are a great concept that really mixes up the gameplay by making me take cover and crouch etc which is a contrast to the usual zombies play styke. When I spawn in tho I sometimes get insta-killed by them and sometimes they will kill you in seconds before you have time to react when you go into a new area. Would you ever consider having a special round for zombies with guns and then later they are mixed with regular zombies, just like dogs (and maybe shoot slower and are a bit more forgiving) . It would also be really interesting if you could , say, buy reinforments, friendly npcs that ll shoot and attract zombies maybe idk. I think the idea of having npcs and enemies with guns is a really neat concept.
Having guns function differently is also makes the game feel very fresh, however a couple complaints, the kar98 is just kinda annoying being single shot, the flamethrower is I think just a regular flamethrower with the meter removed which made me go "why?" etc I think the idea is great but the execution might be a bit better.
Finally, there is no good training spot as the enviroment is a bit glitchy and you can get stuck in random places and the only good late game strategy is to camp at the stairs where pack a punch, it d be great if there was a spot to jump down maybe?
Anyways I think it s a really nice little map with a lot of creativity, I ll look forward to new maps from you

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Map is super buggy and I'm pretty sure you had dog rounds unless you updated it after I played it. If you ever need help adding/changing things to you map just ask I could get you double tap 2 machine from tranzit very easy if you ever wanted it or bo1 guns working so you pretty much just drag and drop.
Yeah, i removed them and i crearly not tested it, i admit it, bwt, thanks for the review, remember, this is just my second map!, im making a remake of this map from the very roots, and now, i know how to use radiant properly, so expect new stuff!!, thanks for the review!

Double Post Merge: January 04, 2021, 04:46:57 am
Hey man been playing this over the past couples days trying to get to higher rounds
First of all thanks for your it has provided me with hours of fun
The sniper zombies are a great concept that really mixes up the gameplay by making me take cover and crouch etc which is a contrast to the usual zombies play styke. When I spawn in tho I sometimes get insta-killed by them and sometimes they will kill you in seconds before you have time to react when you go into a new area. Would you ever consider having a special round for zombies with guns and then later they are mixed with regular zombies, just like dogs (and maybe shoot slower and are a bit more forgiving) . It would also be really interesting if you could , say, buy reinforments, friendly npcs that ll shoot and attract zombies maybe idk. I think the idea of having npcs and enemies with guns is a really neat concept.
Having guns function differently is also makes the game feel very fresh, however a couple complaints, the kar98 is just kinda annoying being single shot, the flamethrower is I think just a regular flamethrower with the meter removed which made me go "why?" etc I think the idea is great but the execution might be a bit better.
Finally, there is no good training spot as the enviroment is a bit glitchy and you can get stuck in random places and the only good late game strategy is to camp at the stairs where pack a punch, it d be great if there was a spot to jump down maybe?
Anyways I think it s a really nice little map with a lot of creativity, I ll look forward to new maps from you
Hey, im working on a remake rn, so imagine again this map but redesigned, to look like a "nightmare"!!, im working on varius thing based on the reviews like the yours, and many other people comments!, btw, thanks for the review!!

Pro tip:
PaP the m1911!
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
efeyuksel's Groups
efeyuksel's Contact & Social Links
Yeah, i removed them and i crearly not tested it, i admit it, bwt, thanks for the review, remember, this is just my second map!, im making a remake of this map from the very roots, and now, i know how to use radiant properly, so expect new stuff!!, thanks for the review!

Double Post Merge: January 04, 2021, 04:46:57 am

Hey, im working on a remake rn, so imagine again this map but redesigned, to look like a "nightmare"!!, im working on varius thing based on the reviews like the yours, and many other people comments!, btw, thanks for the review!!

Pro tip:
PaP the m1911!
Looking forward to it!!!!! I really love the map cant wait to play the updated version

Loading ...