Country
Local Time
January 23, 2021, 11:19:00 pm

Contact & Social Links

Website
CoD WaW
El-Thunder
Youtube
I'm working on the BO2's double tap 2.0 model, I know the BO3 version has better textures but I'm curious to know and also a little bit frustrated, trying to figure out if is there some kind of way to restore the texture quality of this model. I did almost everything on Photoshop; I'...
2 days ago
 I can help fix your napalm issue. I can probably make a napalm script that is similar to the one from BO1. I&...
20 days ago
I'm surprised that you're not involved into the CCM Forum, or maybe am I wrong?
37 days ago
Usually I despise "challenge" maps, I find them dull and boring with very limited gameplay and ultimately repetative.

+&n...
37 days ago
Hi friends, if you were following my W.I.P. post of Project Sulphur, I said that I can no longer work on the map because reasons that you could see on the same thread. I'm here because I finally got my PC back, but I have to be honest with you people, I lost some interest on the projec...
38 days ago
Hey guys, I'm just re-posting this cover on this section because I think this section is suitable for this cover. I don't know how to erase the other post if the site modders take care of that, I hope everything is fine with this. I hope you enjoy the video and ...
280 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...