Country
Local Time
August 15, 2020, 07:47:02 pm

Contact & Social Links

Website
CoD WaW
El-Thunder
Youtube
Hey guys, I'm just re-posting this cover on this section because I think this section is suitable for this cover. I don't know how to erase the other post if the site modders take care of that, I hope everything is fine with this. I hope you enjoy the video and ...
118 days ago
Guys I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry, things went not like I expected, I'm far away from the house where I leave all my equipment behind, so I can't work on the map anymore. I can't return to that house because of the corona virus going around, and spe...
118 days ago
Announcement
I will leave my home for a couple of weeks, so you won't hear any news of this map until at the end of this month. This night maybe I will upload some pics/videos of the map for you, so you can still be excited...
158 days ago
New 09-03-2020 Progress added. I hope you like this one :)
159 days ago
I'm working on a new perk for the map, I think is very necessary if you want to play this map on solo because this map is a very fast paced map. You can ask me Why can't I nerf the zombies?, because if I touch any zombie parameter, the map will be too easy. You can get this perk only via per...
162 days ago
Some early gameplay above in the post for you guys, I hope you like what I'm doing until now :)
164 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...