Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our full playthrough of the map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo3msFV4Yzo&t=105s&ab_channel=AscendedZombie We had a tough time getting past the cosmic silverback because of the fact that you cannot revive each other in coop and you cannot even bleed out so we had to restart multiple times due to the fact that you simply cant play if you die, or even spectate another player. Despite this, the map has some very cool textures and we found the secret buyable ending! Also the jet gun and forge freeze are not in the map as adveretised. Thank you for the map @kielrgz

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 April 2021
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
loliblender's Groups
loliblender's Contact & Social Links
when i click on the map in the mod menu then launch it the game reloads with strange letters? any idea how to fix

Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
when i click on the map in the mod menu then launch it the game reloads with strange letters? any idea how to fix
u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality  in the texture settings for it to work
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
Here is our full playthrough of the map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo3msFV4Yzo&t=105s&ab_channel=AscendedZombie We had a tough time getting past the cosmic silverback because of the fact that you cannot revive each other in coop and you cannot even bleed out so we had to restart multiple times due to the fact that you simply cant play if you die, or even spectate another player. Despite this, the map has some very cool textures and we found the secret buyable ending! Also the jet gun and forge freeze are not in the map as adveretised. Thank you for the map @kielrgz

Hello Brother how are you? Actually if I was alone you had to download below because I had put two links. one up and one down. the one below is more updated. not being able to revive is a mistake that I still can't fix. I asked for help but at the moment I do not have but I still do to play alone it is an enjoyable map! I appreciate that you liked the textures! in the future I will surely make a map with weapons from the bo2 and also with textures there ... and I will try to fix the revive error! Thanks again for playing my map! regards!
Date Registered: 3 June 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
7cyantropican7's Contact & Social Links
dog round is broken nothing spawns and I can't continue
Date Registered: 30 October 2020
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
JulioCastro's Groups
JulioCastro's Contact & Social Linksrjcregg03
I really liked the map, but when we played we couldn't revive eachother no matter what we tried. Our keys were bound correctly and we had the same version of the map, so I think it's a glitch. I just wanted to inform you if this is a problem on your end.
Date Registered: 13 December 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
cadurling's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
cadurling's Contact & Social Linkscraigteachercadurling
Great looking map, but can you get your versions sorted?  I have these downloads 1) ^2SpaceDoom V1.0.exe  2) SpaceDoom v1.1.exe  and 3) ^2SpaceDoom V1.1.2 Beta.exe.  I'd assume V1.1.2 is the latest?  if not please delete all the older downloads listed in the discription and only have a download for the most current version.
Date Registered: 1 August 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
inkmaster75's Groups
inkmaster75's Contact & Social Links
whenever i try to launch a game in the mod my screen turns black and the game crashes. Anybody got a fix?

Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
whenever i try to launch a game in the mod my screen turns black and the game crashes. Anybody got a fix?
u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality in the texture settings for this map to work
Date Registered: 26 July 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
domn8u's Groups
domn8u's Contact & Social Links
I thank you for playing my map! currently in my mind I have no good ideas! And my map was simple because if they are maps of several doors, then I usually find many errors! I'm still waiting for me to fix a couple of bugs and I'll contact you myself =)

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:17:21 am

Thanks! Yes I put many days and hours haha ​​but it is not yet complete and it is in beta! I'll still fix that so they can revive! and if I can extend the map more! thank you and hopefully accept the challenge of 50 thousand points to finish the map. I don't know if they found the hidden alien hehe!

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:18:16 am

Hint: Look for a sitting alien!

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 01:19:14 am

I'll fix it bro! thanks for letting me know! and I appreciate that you enjoyed my map!

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2021, 06:17:03 pm

I wanted to ask you ... what exactly happens when you want to revive your partner? the button does not appear? or it appears and when you want to revive it the bar does not load? if you give me more details! so I solve it!
I had the same issue, the option simply doesn't appear.
Date Registered: 7 August 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Charrlie69's Groups
Charrlie69's Contact & Social Links
uh, how do I download V1.1.2?
Date Registered: 7 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Frost1's Groups
Frost1's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.facebook.com/[YT]Microbbit FrostyuukinokimeFrostPlayMicrobbit Gameplays
There arent any fix on the revive bug still? i cant revive my friends on this map.
Date Registered: 29 June 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
chasr34's Groups
chasr34's Contact & Social Linkschasr34chasr34chasr34chasr34
awesome map dude, the only thing i wanted to note is that the shotgun behind electric cherry only reloads 2 shells instead of 9, dont know if thats normal or not, i also wanted to show this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599063866466631722/890627328781205644/20210922222737_1.jpg
i dont think im supposed to get this from the box :joy:
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
awesome map dude, the only thing i wanted to note is that the shotgun behind electric cherry only reloads 2 shells instead of 9, dont know if thats normal or not, i also wanted to show this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599063866466631722/890627328781205644/20210922222737_1.jpg
i dont think im supposed to get this from the box :joy:
when you see something done, a magician did it
Date Registered: 27 July 2018
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
Dude the link is broken, the first 2 posted download v1.0 and the third link sent me to youtube. Please fix this asap!

Loading ...