Last Active
October 08, 2019, 01:06:21 pm

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
October 19, 2019, 02:07:55 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
So quick question, how can I go about updating this mod without getting my level and progress reset? B/c generally all the files are replaced and in that case all the progress would be gone. Is there a specific file to be careful with or is there no way to update the mod without losing something?
324 days ago
I'll send you the PM since it can be pretty difficult at first, at least if you don't know what you're doing. Once you realize what needs to be done then it's super easy, just a bit long. One thing really nice about this map is that as you get the things, the Maxis voic...
333 days ago
Lol why would anyone want ANOTHER Kino remake lol
Nah, it's been done way too often. I think if something is gonna get remade, you should remake a really old but still great map, like zombie train or yote...
336 days ago
So, i installed the map right now, and i enjoyed it too much, but, i can't buy any wall weapons, when i try, i only lose money, and everytime the zombies hit me, the game stops for a few seconds, you have a solutio...
349 days ago
Do I need to download the maps separtely or just download the fortress becuase it says it does not find stuff for saloon, taco hell, knie tief, but nightclub works

So all you need to do is do...
375 days ago
So I haven't really gotten all that far in this map yet, almost everytime I've died, I've died in those damn train tracks. Seriously, pls put invisible walls, it's such an annoying way to get killed. It just gives bullshit difficulty. Other than that I think this is a really cool...
380 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...