Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
oktamonkey's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oktamonkey's Contact & Social Linksoktamonkeyoctamonkey2012xterminat0rGamingAndTech25
How do I get the fuse? I can't figure that out.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
How do I get the fuse? I can't figure that out.
You need to find a card and get stuck in the operating table :lol:
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
sorry if i write it now,i was too busy playing COD:WWII :D
Congrats for the release and good job
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
brentellison111's Contact & Social Links
This is one of the best zombie maps i ever played and thats counting official maps.
But there is one problem. it seems someone put chuck Norris in a panzer suit and gave him a Apache Fluidics M2 M9. cause the panzer flame kills me faster than...
idk imagine i put a clever analogy here. damn thats a good analogy. but in seriousness i love this map more than my family. if my family was on a cliff and this map was on a cliff and i could only save 1. id be playing zombies. I know u want 2 release the least amount of updates 2 make it more compatible 4 online.
but may i suggest the first patch being nerfing the panzer.
other than that. i love the idea of defusing bombs 2 use the bombs 2 make shortcuts. This map is awesome once u learn how 2 play it. The way the toxic pools work is unique from any other zombie map. The detail as expected is sexy af. I wish cod could take notes from u. cause i dont like the direction cod ww2 zombies is going.
one last thing. the drop kick was not in any other realism map. was the dropkick a last minute added thing or does it play a part in this map. like can u upgrade the dropkick by any chance. dont spoil it. but a hint at it would be awesome.   :rainbow:
Thank you guys 4 making this. i know this had 2 of been hard to make. I respect u guys 4 not giving up on it like some other zombie maps that sadly never saw light. Congrats 4 long awaited release.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This is one of the best zombie maps i ever played and thats counting official maps.
But there is one problem. it seems someone put chuck Norris in a panzer suit and gave him a Apache Fluidics M2 M9. cause the panzer flame kills me faster than...
but may i suggest the first patch being nerfing the panzer.
Yes, we know that the Panzer's flamethrower is SUPER strong  :P and we've kicked around the idea of nerfing him, but the truth is if you just shoot him from a distance with a gun that has been upgraded he's not nearly as tough. My favorite is the Maverick sniper rifle to take him down.

other than that. i love the idea of defusing bombs 2 use the bombs 2 make shortcuts. This map is awesome once u learn how 2 play it. The way the toxic pools work is unique from any other zombie map. The detail as expected is sexy af. I wish cod could take notes from u. cause i dont like the direction cod ww2 zombies is going.
Thank you, it's nice to hear someone recognize a lot of the special features that we've put in this map & the mod itself that make it a unique and fun experience  :-*

one last thing. the drop kick was not in any other realism map. was the dropkick a last minute added thing or does it play a part in this map. like can u upgrade the dropkick by any chance. dont spoil it. but a hint at it would be awesome.   :rainbow:
BluntStuffy had this bad good habit of adding more and more to the map and so to answer your question the drop kick was a last minute addition  :D And believe me we had more ideas for the map but when it stops compiling then you know you're about done  :D
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
...but in seriousness i love this map more than my family. if my family was on a cliff and this map was on a cliff and i could only save 1. id be playing zombies..

:D Thanks man, glad you enjoy it!

The drop kick is not specific to this map, it will be in the realism mod from now on. There is a way to make it a bit more special..

About the Panzer, we realised it's flamethrower is very powerfull but it's also very limited ranged. Like Tom said, just keep your distance and use the space of the map and then pick your moments to take your shots. There will be an update adressing some issue's so i'm not saying a 100% defintive no to a nerf, more like a 99% no at this point ;D
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
You make me play for days :D you are fantastic ! i didn't finish the map so far but she is so cool <3
the motherfucking drop kick is cool, the mirrors are cool (it's hard to understand what to do with them xD) the bombs are cool (and usefull, it's the first time i see that^^)

but

i spotted one Oob in the spawn area (right side of the river between the truck)
i sometimes died for no reasons when i lunch a game
the first bomb is really hard to defuse, i think it's cool but for normal people you need to let a little time (a way to adapt the time with the difficulty?)

you are the master (with all the guys who helped you ;D)

THANKS

Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CounterfitCookie's Contact & Social Links
When I start the map I have Developer Access. How do disable that?

Double Post Merge: November 18, 2017, 02:14:29 am
It only happens in coop to the host, happens for me and all my friends.
Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:14:29 am by CounterfitCookie
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
the mirrors are cool (it's hard to understand what to do with them xD) the bombs are cool (and usefull, it's the first time i see that^^)
There might be an aerial picture of the laser puzzle laying around somewhere  ::) But I think the puzzle is a big buggy but will get fixed.

the first bomb is really hard to defuse, i think it's cool but for normal people you need to let a little time (a way to adapt the time with the difficulty?)
The Breacher class makes all debris cheaper so maybe try using him until you are more comfortable with the starting area. Also, completing the challenge "You Still Alive" allows you to start the map with a supply drop and sometimes it's money which is really useful at that moment, or getting the guard dog or turret will defend you while you diffuse that bomb  ;D

Oh man, all this Greenhouse talk makes me want to jump into another game  8)
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
i spotted one Oob in the spawn area (right side of the river between the truck)
i sometimes died for no reasons when i lunch a game

Thanks, i'll look at the oob.
For the dying one, you are prob the Takeo voice those games and when that player spawns in the class-selection he's under water for some reason, so if he takes too long picking a class he starts drowning. I wanted to fix it at first, but i dont like Takeo so i thought i was kinda funny :D ( you still should have plenty of time btw )

When I start the map I have Developer Access. How do disable that?
It only happens in coop to the host, happens for me and all my friends.
Unfortunately that's a bug that only appears in coop, im working on an update fixing that and a few others. The Update should be out in a few days..
Date Registered: 2 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Beginner mapper trying to make something for the community to enjoy
ihmiskeho's Groups
ihmiskeho's Contact & Social Linksihmiskeho
Definitely worth the wait!
The bombs sites are one of the best things I've seen in zombies. It's awesome to be able to customize the routes. Also impressive how well they work despite being WaW. Overall the map looks fabulous and plays well. Still trying to figure out bunker switch c tho...

Kinda late to say this but congrats on release Stuffy and Tom!
Spoiler: click to open...
If you need medical aid, you can search some from the ambulance. You can drop kick into one of the ambulances at spawn.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
... i don't know if i have something to do after killing all the goliath ? i used the tree to cancel the shield, did that for 3 round and after that nothing, the rounds are normal ^^'

oh i didn't saw the answers before posting so :

Thanks, i'll look at the oob.
For the dying one, you are prob the Takeo voice those games and when that player spawns in the class-selection he's under water for some reason, so if he takes too long picking a class he starts drowning. I wanted to fix it at first, but i dont like Takeo so i thought i was kinda funny :D ( you still should have plenty of time btw )
exactly^^ it's fun :D

There might be an aerial picture of the laser puzzle laying around somewhere  ::) But I think the puzzle is a big buggy but will get fixed.
yep i found it by chance.... after i did the puzzle with luck x(
you juste have a message when you shot to many time the same mirrors but it dosn't broke the game so it's fine ;)

The Breacher class makes all debris cheaper so maybe try using him until you are more comfortable with the starting area. Also, completing the challenge "You Still Alive" allows you to start the map with a supply drop and sometimes it's money which is really useful at that moment, or getting the guard dog or turret will defend you while you diffuse that bomb  ;D

Oh man, all this Greenhouse talk makes me want to jump into another game  8)
5 bullet from the m1911 with all the zombies + cut make it easy^^ i don't use breacher in solo because i don't have the revive with other class ^^'
Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:34:51 pm by neanesis
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
... i don't know if i have something to do after killing all the goliath ? i used the tree to cancel the shield, did that for 3 round and after that nothing, the rounds are normal ^^'
You "used" all 3 trees to take care of the bosses? If you have then go back to the Ed209 bunker.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You "used" all 3 trees to take care of the bosses? If you have then go back to the Ed209 bunker.
yep i did, now i have one tree in the "standard" form and two in "soul full" mode without any boss spawning

and when i go in the bunker i can summon again the machina and pick up special weapons that's all
Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:37:53 pm by neanesis
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
yep i did, now i have one tree in the "standard" form and two in "soul full" mode without any boss spawning

and when i go in the bunker i can summon again the machina and pick up special weapons that's all

If you can pick up the special weapons you have basicly completed the objectives, but you can find something new in the spawn area..

Loading ...