Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Please try to put yourself in the map makers shoes, he/she knows about all the bugs and the fact that you are just saying terrible is just mean. How would you feel if you made a map and everyone said it was a fail and just disgusting, they worked really hard on this map and it actually looks great if there weren't any bugs so please, just don't.

1. I wouldn't upload a map with game breaking bugs.
2. I would take people critism as advise and make my map betterm based in that.

There is no excuse for a map with that many bugs no matter how new the mapper. There is a help desk for a reason, ask for help if you dont know how to fix sonething. And this is Comming from somebody still working on their first released map.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
i'm still learning and i take this fail of a map to improve upon me. Bugs are always bound to happen no matter how inexperienced the mapper is. Instead of listing reasons why this person defended me, why not help me improve my map and other new mappers. Theres no need to turn my map's release into a wild fire.
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The Map locks up when you go to restart the game, which means you have to end task and restart the whole game again from UGX Map Manager.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
studly, when i play maps with big files, that usually happens to me also. When you die, press quit instead of restart?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
its inevitable that my map's first release was a fail
not really, im still on my first map, and I wouldnt call it a auto "fail". Ive spent months (literally months) fixing it all up

studly, when i play maps with big files, that usually happens to me also. When you die, press quit instead of restart?
Shouldnt do, might give a false error occasionally thats all. And your map is far from "big" ;)

Even when i had to wait hours upon hours waiting for someone to approve my files
We cannot be here all the time man, this is only while you have under "20" posts to your name. Maybe next time try contacting a mod if your left waiting as we are not "alerted" when you post, we have to come and "find" it

Also we dont approve the "files" we approve the "posts" so all the problems with your links are on your side, no matter how fast we update them, if your pulling them back down again its gonna make little difference

I agree that people need to be more positive, but mappers need to realize you cant just go "oh thats not working correctly" - add to feature list

I hope to see you fix this up and release another download  ;)
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:05:43 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
harry Bo21 i understand. I was kinda mad that all my efforts were just washed away by people's comments but i know i should have those comments affect the well being of my map in anyway: )
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
The level design is really good but the map does have a lot of minor bugs/glitches like the broken hintstring for the tokerev. Nothing game breaking but i didn't exactly get real far because the sprinting zombies kept kicking my ass so there might be something.

If you need help with anything specific, please don't be afraid to ask in the help section or via PM.

Shouldnt do, might give a false error occasionally thats all. And your map is far from "big"

Since the map is already loaded i wouldn't think you'd get a false error when restarting anyhow.

Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I know I was being blunt in my previous posts but I'm just trying to get the point across that you cannot use crutches such as being new and inexperienced to excuse buggy maps. Its not just you. I commend you for going beyond a box map, as many new mapper do, but tbh I'd rather play a "well made" and bug free box map than a glitchy map of a larger scale. I'm not trying to degrade you or your work and I do hope that you continue to refine this map and eventually release a relatively bug free version. Dont rush yourself. Take time to figure out what's wrong, fix it, and release the map when you feel that it is the best it can be. Good luck  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
thanks for all the replys :) I know i force on the "new mapper" as an excuse, but i know i should try to make sure my maps are bug free. But really thanks for all the support!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well, were all here to help, use the general help sections if you have questions or the specific child boards for more specific problems ;)
Date Registered: 17 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
likeaboss521's Groups
likeaboss521's Contact & Social Links
How do I download this map?
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
How do I download this map?
You click the first or the second "DOWNLOAD FILE" button in the first post. You can't miss them.
ugx-mods.com

Choose either Mega or Mediafire. If you're from europe, Mega is faster. If you're from America, use mediafire.

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:30:37 am by lukkie1998
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
thanks for all the replys :) I know i force on the "new mapper" as an excuse, but i know i should try to make sure my maps are bug free. But really thanks for all the support!

its really noproblem, no one knows its my script, rorke is pretty bad when it comes to credits, anyway my only request is that u fix it cause every map has the broken version, where fx and sound play on impact rather than after the delay, thanks
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Thanks Mate will give that a try. :)
Date Registered: 26 January 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TheLittlepanda0's Contact & Social LinksXxscaredTheLittlePanda0LittlePanda0http://www.youtube.com/us
Challenge Accepted!

Loading ...