Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os at 0:34 - i wasnt getting that jab animation
World at war uses the normal knife animations when you purchase the bowie knife. There is not such weapon file that is used for the sickle/bowie knife meaning that it has to use the knife animation in the players weapon file, of which there can only be one. So there is no way to add the sickle's animations, as much as I'd like to.

I'm not going to add some broken dual wield weapons into the map, nor will I add a broken dive to prone.

About the weapons without the proper clip size (ie rpk and hk21) this is due to the reserve soda perk. There is a limitation in the world at war engine where you cant have a weapon clip greater than 127 rounds, so if you get the reserve soda perk and increase your clip size, you would go over the limit and break the ammo counter hud.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
World at war uses the normal knife animations when you purchase the bowie knife. There is not such weapon file that is used for the sickle/bowie knife meaning that it has to use the knife animation in the players weapon file, of which there can only be one. So there is no way to add the sickle's animations, as much as I'd like to.

I'm not going to add some broken dual wield weapons into the map, nor will I add a broken dive to prone.

About the weapons without the proper clip size (ie rpk and hk21) this is due to the reserve soda perk. There is a limitation in the world at war engine where you cant have a weapon clip greater than 127 rounds, so if you get the reserve soda perk and increase your clip size, you would go over the limit and break the ammo counter hud.
oh my bad! thanks for the explanation. should we be expecting another bug fix for overrun?
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- no dolphin diving or black ops style round indicator in the hud?
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- i could throw grenades and make points while downed in solo
- zombies would only walk away while i was downed sometimes
- the semtex are really weird sound wise
- when you press select/back it will show "objectives" instead of a scoreboard!
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- a lot of gun sounds seem quieter then then rest of the noises in game
- lack of deadshot daiquri?
- sickle knifing animation isn't black ops 1
- lamentation's red dot isn't centered
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- sickle and ballistic knife animation is choppy
- clipping at first 750 door i occasionally get stuck!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not
- no duel wield weapons!?!?!

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:
GOOD LORD! Thorough testing, thy name is JadenSzewczak. You are a handy person to know  :)
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
This is a great map! I love the detail in all of your work! Keep it up!!! ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
GOOD LORD! Thorough testing, thy name is JadenSzewczak. You are a handy person to know  :)
ahahah thanks man. i found all that from only three games!
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
ill look into that when i work on my attachment system since they might work the same wayish
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Some of the weapons/weapon affects feel a little off(like the L96's damage,  HK's running anim, and knife pickup trig when i didn't have knife, weird muzzle flashes), but its DAMN GOOD overall. Didn't get a chance to go through all of the weapons just yet.

Unfortunately there isn't much to the map itself which is a bit disappointing. I expected a bit more with a 362MB file size.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:26:45 am by daedra descent
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Some of the weapons/weapon affects feel a little off(like the L96's damage,  HK's running anim, and knife pickup trig when i didn't have knife, weird muzzle flashes), but its DAMN GOOD overall. Didn't get a chance to go through all of the weapons just yet.

Unfortunately there isn't much to the map itself which is a bit disappointing. I expected a bit more with a 362MB file size.
The only reason the mod is so large is because of all the images and sounds, originally the mod was around 280mb but I retextured every single gun so they look beautiful with the spec maps on.

Also the map is small cause it was the first map I made, which was over a year ago.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 05:03:19 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Am gutted because cannot seemingly download this :/
Says about filling in a CAPTCHA but keeps failing;
'An error has occurred. Please click here to reload the page'
Date Registered: 24 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
megatron3423's Groups
megatron3423's Contact & Social Links
this map is one of my personal favorites great job. :D
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Am gutted because cannot seemingly download this :/
Says about filling in a CAPTCHA but keeps failing;
'An error has occurred. Please click here to reload the page'

Pause adblock if installed and on chrome
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Headache over, thanks for assist Alex
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Open the first 1000 pt door that opens to the Mp5, grab the Mp5 and then just stay back in the starting area as long as possible. Then buy your way up to the PAP area when you have the money and you should be able to stand up there and funnel the zombies very easily. Use the electric trap that is up there in emergencies and buy claymores to put down behind you too in case things get really out of hand.

On a side not the Awful Lawton is SO weird. The crossbow bold is VERY strange looking, the sound it makes is strange and it doesn't attract the zombies merely makes them all stop where they are and many times doesn't even kill them even in low rounds.
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:17:07 am by tomikaze
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
JadenSzewczak's Groups
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
i'd say that training in the first room is your best bet, that is if you're not trying to camp.

Loading ...