UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 01:38:36 am

Title: Overrun Black Ops Mod
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 01:38:36 am
Overrun Black Ops Mod

Update 2.2
- Quad Rounds add:
  > start randomly at round 5/6
  > increases every 4-7 rounds
  > level floods with gas
  > players rewarded max ammo regardless at the end of the round
  > players rewarded free perk if no players touch the gas of a quad zombie
  > death animations for wave gun by awesome pie man

- Deadshot Daiquiri added:
  > reduces crosshairs by 50%
  > doubles sniper breath duration

- Matryoshka Dolls added:
  > scripted by Awesome Pieman
  > proper black ops animations, from Tom BMX's Lemon

- Wave Gun added:
  > tom_bmx: tools, anims
  > offthewall: dual wield/combo port
  > pacman25: sounds
  > awesome pie man: anims
  > rollonmath42: models

- New Vigor Rush Jingle by Mirai Dematro
- Removed Reseve Soda Perk, new location of Deadshot
- Fixed path node issues
- Fixed zombies from piling up at windows
- Increased Rpk and Hk21 (along with their upgraded versions) magazine capacities

Update 2.1:
- claymores, semtex and crossbow now play explosion sounds
- the upgraded 1911 (salley) now has an impact explosion sound
- removed hidden song from counter easter egg to prevent glitches
- fixed ak74u anims and added missing sound
- added m203 fire and reload sounds
- added masterkey fire and reload sounds
- fixed 3rd person gun model textures for the g11 and fal
- Scavenger now gives players points for each kill
- players can no longer get a third weapon from trading the solo revive colt
- zombie models have been retexted properly
- zombie models now have proper hit boxes, even when gibbed
- zombie's eyes now glow red

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F2e5614z.jpg&hash=373b5776e387b217067d46d7f73ef2be4400b8ee)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F2zi791h.jpg&hash=db24c32b386d73fc4868314dba3dbe5e8ced8236)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F2yxrsbp.jpg&hash=61364f1691edcc6c1dc9d55bf0b67f8ff8d657c4)

The original Overrun remade with a new mod to simulate the feel of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Overrun is a small tight map that leaves players with difficult train spots and lots of detail.
The Black Ops Mod features all weapons, perks, power ups, hud and many more features present in Black Ops.

Credits
Swazzy;
- hud help
- perk fx
- mule kick script
- randomized cahracters
... and more

YaPh1l;
- claymore script
- vigor rush help
- reserve soda perk
... and more

Tom;
- lime
- sound tool
- anim tool

Paragalor;
- sound tutorial
- crossbow help

Awesome Pie Man;
- firesale fix
- wavegun animations and scripts
- doll scripts

Offthewall;
- dual wield/combo port

pacman25;
- wavegun sounds

rollonmath42;
- wavegun models

Treminaor;
- wavgun script help

Addicted;
- kino style teleporter
- easy zappers tutorial

Zombie Don;
- base buildables script

Hammy der gebissene;
- tutorial in advanced texturing

Beta Testers;
- Awesome Pie Man
- Hexzombies
- Chromastone10
- Nascarfanatic24
- FATKIDSLOV3CAK3
- P0tZ
Title: Re: Overrun Black Ops Mod
Post by: DeletedUser on May 17, 2014, 01:43:56 am
Testing this map right now this with the BO1 mod looks much cooler :D
Post by: Dust on May 17, 2014, 02:03:17 am
Nice! finally get to experience the black ops mod on overrun.
Post by: xjonesy421 on May 17, 2014, 02:07:31 am
downloading now thanks for sharing!
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 02:08:44 am
I would like to note that I have scripted in that specular maps are turned on at the start up of the game. It is recommended that you play with the specular maps on to get the full experience of the map (mainly for the camos of the the guns - pack a punch camo is not visible otherwise)

If you feel that your computer would run better with them off, I completely understand and you can turn specular maps back off in the settings.
Post by: RamboBadass on May 17, 2014, 02:19:59 am
Very nice man! DualVII Gregster33 and I will play in the am. (ill play now  ;) lol)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on May 17, 2014, 04:00:51 am
Some things I noticed when playing this mod:

-I may be wrong when I say this (I don't remember if it was like this in BO1), but the screen doesn't zoom in when you aim with the Olympia
-Some weapons (M14, claymore, I don't know the rest but I'll find out later) don't have the screen moving when you're running with it
-No explosion sound is heard when a claymore explodes
-I don't think it was like this in BO1, but one odd thing I found was how rapidly fast you could shoot the upgraded M1911
-The PM63 slowly moves down when you're holding down the Shoot button
-When you get the AK74u for the first time, no sound is heard when the gun is cocked
-If you run with the M1911 while it's out of ammo, it appears as if the gun does have ammo, but when you stop running the gun quickly switches back to the M1911 without ammo and overall, the look of it looks a bit odd
-Zombies don't run away while in Quick Revive (solo)
-When you have the M16, the gun pops out of nowhere after you knife with it
-Is the AK74u using AK-47 animations? When you run with it, it doesn't look like the original AK74u running animations
-Apart from that, when you stop running with it, the gun kinda moves up quickly (I can't really explain it, but I think it's better if you tried it out for yourself to see what I'm talking about)

When I have time I'll post more problems that I have found here.

Other than that, this mod was extremely well done and I appreciate the amount of work that you put into it making it fun :)
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 04:10:40 am
Some things I noticed when playing this mod:

-I may be wrong when I say this (I don't remember if it was like this in BO1), but the screen doesn't zoom in when you aim with the Olympia
-Some weapons (M14, claymore, I don't know the rest but I'll find out later) don't have the screen moving when you're running with it
-No explosion sound is heard when a claymore explodes
-I don't think it was like this in BO1, but one odd thing I found was how rapidly fast you could shoot the upgraded M1911
-When you shoot down all the way with the PM63, the weapon slowly moves down
-When you get the AK74u for the first time, no sound is heard when the gun is cocked
-If you run with the M1911 while it's out of ammo, it appears as if the gun does have ammo, but when you stop running the gun quickly switches back to the M1911 without ammo and overall, the look of it looks a bit odd
-Zombies don't run away while in Quick Revive (solo)
-When you have the M16, the gun pops out of nowhere after you knife with it
-Is the AK74u using AK-47 animations? When you run with it, it doesn't look like the original AK74u running animations
-Apart from that, when you stop running with it, the gun kinda moves up quickly (I can't really explain it, but I think it's better if you tried it out for yourself to see what I'm talking about)

When I have time I'll post more problems that I have found here.

Other than that, this mod was extremely well done and I appreciate the amount of work that you put into it making it fun :)
I have already notice some issues that need to be fix, and I am glad that you are helping out, I will try to fix all the issues as I did say that Overrun and Lockdown would be a test run of the mod. All weapon files are literally the same from black ops, so if you think you notice any differences in the guns you might be wrong. I realized that I have no explosive sounds for some of the scripted explosive, will add those. As for the 1911, there is no empy sprint animations that you can use in world at war, that is an engine limitation. The zombies do move away from you in solo, so it might have just glitched out for you.

I have also notice that there is an issue with the easter egg, and I would like to point out that you should not enter the number 115 as the song will glitch out the rest of the easter egg.

I will try to get an updated version out by tomorrow, if anyone else has seen any issues please tell me so I can fix them asap.
Post by: DuaLVII on May 17, 2014, 06:45:00 am
Perfect day for me to be wearing my Black Ops t-shirt as well hehe.... *scratches off the II Symbol*

Looking forward to playing this J, Already downloaded it but will try it out later with the crew, Thanks for finally releasing this, been looking forward to it for a while.
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 06:49:42 am
Perfect day for me to be wearing my Black Ops t-shirt as well hehe.... *scratches off the II Symbol*

Looking forward to playing this J, Already downloaded it but will try it out later with the crew, Thanks for finally releasing this, been looking forward to it for a while.
Thanks man, keep in mind that I will have an updated version up tomorrow.
Post by: DuaLVII on May 17, 2014, 06:53:36 am
To be honest, little bugs and glitches (so long as their not game breakers) don't bother me, I just like to have fun on peoples creations and even more so on this since there are a few things I've not tried. I've not played Overrun before and looking forward to seeing the Black Ops mod in action.
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 07:16:22 am
To be honest, little bugs and glitches (so long as their not game breakers) don't bother me, I just like to have fun on peoples creations and even more so on this since there are a few things I've not tried. I've not played Overrun before and looking forward to seeing the Black Ops mod in action.
Well if you plan on doing the easter egg in the map, I would suggest downloading the new version tomorrow when its out. Anyways have fun playing and and you can look forward to Lockdown's black ops mod update in the next few days.
Post by: treminaor on May 17, 2014, 08:31:50 am
Looks good man. Saje already sent me his approval for this to be on the Manager so I'll just wait until you have most of the aforementioned bugs fixed in future update(s).
Post by: Zombiejelly on May 17, 2014, 08:52:06 am
I really enjoyed your map lockdown and I am sure this will be no different. Thank you for sharing this with us and if Saje says this needs to be in the manager then I am sure you have something great here. Once again thanks :)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on May 17, 2014, 08:56:48 am
I've been looking forward to the mod for weeks now, and I gotta say, I'm not disappointed! Probably the single best weapons mod I've ever seen, not to mention all the other features from Black Ops. My only issues with the map/mod I've found would be sounds glitching out (sometimes the "stab" sound wouldn't play after knifing a zombie I had shot) and the way the Bandoleer perk machine looks. The icon for the perk looks great, but the machine itself looks kind of strange and out of place. The Vigor Rush machine looks great (it always has even before the mod), and I'd suggest adding more detail and perhaps a glowing light to the Bandoleer one. Other than that, the map looks absolutely phenomenal, and you went above and beyond by adding extra detailing on the map when it was already one of the best looking maps I've ever seen! Definitely pumped for Excavation Site 128 after this!
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 09:08:30 am
Looks good man. Saje already sent me his approval for this to be on the Manager so I'll just wait until you have most of the aforementioned bugs fixed in future update(s).
Is it ok that its over the 300mb limit? The mod alone took over 200mb, mainly from each material having at least 4 images. And I just finished all the bug fixing and what not, going to reupload by the morning.
Post by: mxtxm on May 17, 2014, 10:18:19 am
Other than the previously mentioned bugs, the Scavenger doesn't seem like it's killing zombies. That or I'm not getting any points for the kills, just the 10 points for hitting the zombie with the shot itself.
Other than that, the map looks great. I also love the Black Ops perk bottles, they look so much better than the W@W bottles.
Post by: timelordalex on May 17, 2014, 10:20:12 am
Other than the previously mentioned bugs, the Scavenger doesn't seem like it's killing zombies. That or I'm not getting any points for the kills, just the 10 points for hitting the zombie with the shot itself.
Other than that, the map looks great. I also love the Black Ops perk bottles, they look so much better than the W@W bottles.

Yeah i noticed that with the thundergun, getting only 10 points to kill which doesnt make sense, we should get the full 50/60 points
Post by: P0tZ on May 17, 2014, 10:56:08 am
Really love what you have done with overrun J. The black ops mod is the icing on an already tasty cake  :troll:
Love the sound of the M1911..Nostalgic memories of hours spent restarting NoMansLand to get a 300+.
Just awesome.
Summer is OFFICIALLY here!
Thanks JBird :nyan:
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on May 17, 2014, 11:03:53 am
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670  :lol:
Post by: InFInIX on May 17, 2014, 11:18:38 am
I've played it in CO-OP with Powngy and realy enjoyed playing :)
but here are some bugs i had:
zombies stay before the barriers if you perma hold F
commando is solig black after PAP

and for me thinnks to make the mod better!
scavenger explosion time down!
semtex damage down to make crawlers in lower rounds (15)

EDIT:
Scavenger has no sound!
sometimes i get onehitted WITH jugg
Post by: tomikaze on May 17, 2014, 02:05:09 pm
I am proud of your humor DuaL (sniff) so very, very proud.

I can't wait to play this too, I really enjoy your maps JBird! Thank you for all the effort you put in.
Post by: jei9363 on May 17, 2014, 03:51:31 pm
after an arm or something falls off a zombie. you can no longer get a headshot. compile the head box model on all the models (arm/leg off). I had it in the earlier version of Titan Corp and it gives you an off feeling while playing, cause well your headshots arent registering.
Post by: Dust on May 17, 2014, 03:59:07 pm
after an arm or something falls off a zombie. you can no longer get a headshot. compile the head box model on all the models (arm/leg off). I had it in the earlier version of Titan Corp and it gives you an off feeling while playing, cause well your headshots arent registering.

I was wondering why i could no longer get headshots. Died so many times by getting trapped and couldnt shoot them in the head
Post by: Nabere on May 17, 2014, 04:26:36 pm
I just finished playing this  solo and you did a great job on the map and the mod. One bug I did find whilst playing was getting a third gun without mule kick (I got downed with self revive and traded in the pistol for a box weapon, when I was revived I had three guns).
Post by: MrRandom on May 17, 2014, 04:34:40 pm
When you buy the sickle, you can get hit once and get downed.
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 05:03:00 pm
commando is solig black after PAP
You have specular maps off, the packapunch texture can only be visible with the specular maps on.

scavenger explosion time down!
semtex damage down to make crawlers in lower rounds (15)
I timed the explosion from black ops and it is 4 seconds, so I am going to keep it as that.
As for the semtex, they are set to the same damage as a frag grenade
Also the scavenger does have sound, not sure why its not playing for you.

Thanks for the advice, I am going to fix this for sure!

I just finished playing this  solo and you did a great job on the map and the mod. One bug I did find whilst playing was getting a third gun without mule kick (I got downed with self revive and traded in the pistol for a box weapon, when I was revived I had three guns).
I will put a check in the _zombiemode_weapons.gsc if the player is in solo revive laststand
Post by: PlanetBroadcast on May 17, 2014, 05:31:29 pm
Will I be able to run this map on my cod WAW? plz do help  :nyan:
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 05:32:59 pm
Will I be able to run this map on my cod WAW? plz do help  :nyan:
Yes, this is not actually for Call of Duty: Black Ops, this is merely a mod that simulates it for world at war.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 17, 2014, 08:24:06 pm
 :D Look no further for the next zombies map on black ops 1 and 2. this version of overrun will not disappoint for those who look foward to zombies. 10 of 10 :D
Title: Overrun Black Ops Mod - Update 2.1
Post by: JBird632 on May 17, 2014, 10:25:17 pm
Overrun Black Ops Mod - Update 2.1

New Features / Fixes:
- claymores, semtex and crossbow now play explosion sounds
- the upgraded 1911 (salley) now has an impact explosion sound
- removed hidden song from counter easter egg to prevent glitches
- fixed ak74u anims and added missing sound
- added m203 fire and reload sounds
- added masterkey fire and reload sounds
- fixed 3rd person gun model textures for the g11 and fal
- Scavenger now gives players points for each kill
- players can no longer get a third weapon from trading the solo revive colt
- zombie models have been retexted properly
- zombie models now have proper hit boxes, even when gibbed
- zombie's eyes now glow red
Post by: tomikaze on May 18, 2014, 07:22:04 am
Zombies can't get through some windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcVnILigVkc&feature=youtu.be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcVnILigVkc&feature=youtu.be)
Post by: MikeVLC on May 18, 2014, 02:56:44 pm
Black Ops experience in World at War.
Awesome work and congratulations.
I always play custom maps with a ps3 controller on my pc and in this map the playability is the most aproximated to play in ps3 or xbox.
I am impressed with all the details you made in this map, first custom map I ve seen that you can pick the claymore, the semtex are not the same than black ops but is te most aproximated I ve seen in a custom map, the sickle, flooper working well.
Last game I ve played the key probably was bugged because after 3 rounds searching room by room, the key was missing.
All my respects for this map and your work.
Post by: RonanMerriman on May 18, 2014, 04:11:25 pm
Absolutely epic work man! Love the experience of playing a map where all the features are perfect like guns, perk shaders,power-ups and the perk machines themselves.

Just a couple of things I feel could be improved:

Semtex sounds are a bit off, kind of annoying
M14 could do with the bipod like in BO1, I think it looks cooler
Double Tap 2.0 would be nice, I understand if you don't want to add it, being a BO2 perk and all, but the map is pretty difficult and I think this would help with surviving and make double tap worth getting and not a hinderance when you get it free  ;)

(Any hints as to what you do after you turn the key, looked around the whole map and can't find anything  :derp:)
Post by: timelordalex on May 18, 2014, 05:35:01 pm
Absolutely epic work man! Love the experience of playing a map where all the features are perfect like guns, perk shaders,power-ups and the perk machines themselves.

Just a couple of things I feel could be improved:

Semtex sounds are a bit off, kind of annoying
M14 could do with the bipod like in BO1, I think it looks cooler
Double Tap 2.0 would be nice
(Any hints as to what you do after you turn the key, looked around the whole map and can't find anything  :derp:)

His custom perk Vigor Rush essentially is Stopping Power, doubling bullet damage - aka the useful part of DT2, its better than DT as now your ammo isnt wasted. You can try as much as you like - as I have, but he will not add anything from BO2 (I wanted the Mark II), if it wasnt in BO1, he wont add it.
Post by: KDXDARK on May 18, 2014, 06:00:10 pm
Awesome map!!! i found a key but i cant find where it goes... somebody know?

Post Merge: May 18, 2014, 06:32:05 pm
Awesome map!!! i found a key but i cant find where it goes... somebody know?
well i found where it goes
Post by: RonanMerriman on May 18, 2014, 07:19:18 pm
His custom perk Vigor Rush essentially is Stopping Power, doubling bullet damage - aka the useful part of DT2, its better than DT as now your ammo isnt wasted. You can try as much as you like - as I have, but he will not add anything from BO2 (I wanted the Mark II), if it wasnt in BO1, he wont add it.

Alright thanks man! Gotta save dem 5000 points for Vigor Rush then!
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 18, 2014, 09:52:34 pm
jbird this map is so damn good. seriously i personally don't know how to describe it but aside from the bugs i've found this map is seriously perfect. it feels like black ops and it feels like a professional map! i die and die and die and die but i keep on going to play it again and im not sure why. there's a lot of replayability and thats just on the solo survival side! anyways heres a list of things ive noticed while playing and take it with a grain of salt!

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- no dolphin diving or black ops style round indicator in the hud?
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- i could throw grenades and make points while downed in solo
- zombies would only walk away while i was downed sometimes
- the semtex are really weird sound wise
- when you press select/back it will show "objectives" instead of a scoreboard!
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- a lot of gun sounds seem quieter then then rest of the noises in game
- lack of deadshot daiquri?
- sickle knifing animation isn't black ops 1
- lamentation's red dot isn't centered
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- sickle and ballistic knife animation is choppy
- clipping at first 750 door i occasionally get stuck!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not
- no duel wield weapons!?!?!

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:
Post by: chromastone10 on May 18, 2014, 09:55:25 pm
jbird this map is so damn good. seriously i personally don't know how to describe it but aside from the bugs i've found this map is seriously perfect. it feels like black ops and it feels like a professional map! i die and die and die and die but i keep on going to play it again and im not sure why. there's a lot of replayability and thats just on the solo survival side! anyways heres a list of things ive noticed while playing and take it with a grain of salt!

- i was shooting at zombies and bought the box during firesale w/o facing it and i turned around and there was a floating dragonuv with no open mystery box beneath it
- i had a leftover claymore placed it and then as the next rounded started accidentally picked up and i then had three claymores and you should only be able to carry two at a time
- when you buy claymores they don't appear in the hud. it's hard to remember they were even bought!
- M1911 model would occasionally do this weird position after crouching/proning similar to the looks of sliding in ghosts
- the main menu doesn't have that black ops zombies song on the piano after loading up the mod
- reserve soda and vigor rush dont have a light when turned on. reserve soda looks like its hiding in the corner!
- some guns don't seem to have the same ammo as they did in black ops (hk21, rpk & ballistic knife papd) i may be wrong
- died with mule kick and lost a gun that wasnt my third gun slot. not sure if thats supposed to happen or not

anyway aside from all these incredibly minor things this is easily the best custom zombie map that is out right now if you are reading this and havent played it download overrun right now :troll:

You have to realize some of these things are due to engine limitations, like the objectives scoreboard thing, thats always been that way in waw solo, scoreboard is only there in coop
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 18, 2014, 09:57:57 pm
You have to realize some of these things are due to engine limitations, like the objectives scoreboard thing, thats always been that way in waw solo, scoreboard is only there in coop
i did not know that. simply wanted to include everything to make sure that jbird could make the map as polished as possible!
Post by: Dust on May 18, 2014, 10:01:04 pm

Proper Duel Wield is not entirely possible in waw due to limitations, only a few people have them working decent but no where near as good, the objectives screen on solo is normal, every map has that in solo, even the treyarch maps on waw, all the weapons seem to have the correct ammo and damage for the most part, i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 18, 2014, 10:04:52 pm
Proper Duel Wield is not entirely possible in waw due to limitations, only a few people have them working decent but no where near as good, the objectives screen on solo is normal, every map has that in solo, even the treyarch maps on waw, all the weapons seem to have the correct ammo and damage for the most part, i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
just began looking into some of these things, ugx has a duel wield functionality made don't they?
Post by: mrpeanut188 on May 18, 2014, 10:05:49 pm
i believe he had to make the sickle animation so it wont be treyarch standard. Dolphin diving is not possible on waw.
As far as I can tell it's the official sickle animations. Also diving is possible with scripts, but not the same as the 'official' diving.
Post by: Dust on May 18, 2014, 10:12:54 pm
just began looking into some of these things, ugx has a duel wield functionality made don't they?

They do but they said it is probably not going to be in ugx mod, because it wasnt as good as they wanted it to be. Ran into some latency issues or something of the sort. If you want to see some decent duel wield that is not independent firing then look at some of offthewalls videos https://www.youtube.com/user/offthewall2112yt, (https://www.youtube.com/user/offthewall2112yt,) this is probably the best we are going to get

As far as I can tell it's the official sickle animations. Also diving is possible with scripts, but not the same as the 'official' diving.

Hmm never bought the sickle when i played i was just going off of what jaden said
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 18, 2014, 10:13:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os) at 0:34 - i wasnt getting that jab animation
Post by: JBird632 on May 18, 2014, 10:24:34 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHLLzpO-Os) at 0:34 - i wasnt getting that jab animation
World at war uses the normal knife animations when you purchase the bowie knife. There is not such weapon file that is used for the sickle/bowie knife meaning that it has to use the knife animation in the players weapon file, of which there can only be one. So there is no way to add the sickle's animations, as much as I'd like to.

I'm not going to add some broken dual wield weapons into the map, nor will I add a broken dive to prone.

About the weapons without the proper clip size (ie rpk and hk21) this is due to the reserve soda perk. There is a limitation in the world at war engine where you cant have a weapon clip greater than 127 rounds, so if you get the reserve soda perk and increase your clip size, you would go over the limit and break the ammo counter hud.
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 19, 2014, 12:13:37 am
World at war uses the normal knife animations when you purchase the bowie knife. There is not such weapon file that is used for the sickle/bowie knife meaning that it has to use the knife animation in the players weapon file, of which there can only be one. So there is no way to add the sickle's animations, as much as I'd like to.

I'm not going to add some broken dual wield weapons into the map, nor will I add a broken dive to prone.

About the weapons without the proper clip size (ie rpk and hk21) this is due to the reserve soda perk. There is a limitation in the world at war engine where you cant have a weapon clip greater than 127 rounds, so if you get the reserve soda perk and increase your clip size, you would go over the limit and break the ammo counter hud.
oh my bad! thanks for the explanation. should we be expecting another bug fix for overrun?
Post by: tomikaze on May 19, 2014, 12:47:30 am

GOOD LORD! Thorough testing, thy name is JadenSzewczak. You are a handy person to know  :)
Post by: GrantDaddy007 on May 19, 2014, 12:58:00 am
This is a great map! I love the detail in all of your work! Keep it up!!! ;)
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 19, 2014, 02:49:58 am
GOOD LORD! Thorough testing, thy name is JadenSzewczak. You are a handy person to know  :)
ahahah thanks man. i found all that from only three games!
Post by: n123q45 on May 19, 2014, 03:13:15 am
ill look into that when i work on my attachment system since they might work the same wayish
Post by: daedra descent on May 19, 2014, 03:24:02 am
Some of the weapons/weapon affects feel a little off(like the L96's damage,  HK's running anim, and knife pickup trig when i didn't have knife, weird muzzle flashes), but its DAMN GOOD overall. Didn't get a chance to go through all of the weapons just yet.

Unfortunately there isn't much to the map itself which is a bit disappointing. I expected a bit more with a 362MB file size.
Post by: JBird632 on May 19, 2014, 05:02:41 am
Some of the weapons/weapon affects feel a little off(like the L96's damage,  HK's running anim, and knife pickup trig when i didn't have knife, weird muzzle flashes), but its DAMN GOOD overall. Didn't get a chance to go through all of the weapons just yet.

Unfortunately there isn't much to the map itself which is a bit disappointing. I expected a bit more with a 362MB file size.
The only reason the mod is so large is because of all the images and sounds, originally the mod was around 280mb but I retextured every single gun so they look beautiful with the spec maps on.

Also the map is small cause it was the first map I made, which was over a year ago.
Post by: SarcyMoFo on May 19, 2014, 05:45:17 pm
Am gutted because cannot seemingly download this :/
Says about filling in a CAPTCHA but keeps failing;
'An error has occurred. Please click here to reload the page'
Post by: megatron3423 on May 19, 2014, 05:56:53 pm
this map is one of my personal favorites great job. :D
Post by: timelordalex on May 19, 2014, 05:58:45 pm
Am gutted because cannot seemingly download this :/
Says about filling in a CAPTCHA but keeps failing;
'An error has occurred. Please click here to reload the page'

Pause adblock if installed and on chrome
Post by: SarcyMoFo on May 19, 2014, 06:11:27 pm
Headache over, thanks for assist Alex
Post by: Wunderful on May 19, 2014, 11:52:09 pm
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
Post by: tomikaze on May 20, 2014, 01:10:53 am
Open the first 1000 pt door that opens to the Mp5, grab the Mp5 and then just stay back in the starting area as long as possible. Then buy your way up to the PAP area when you have the money and you should be able to stand up there and funnel the zombies very easily. Use the electric trap that is up there in emergencies and buy claymores to put down behind you too in case things get really out of hand.

On a side not the Awful Lawton is SO weird. The crossbow bold is VERY strange looking, the sound it makes is strange and it doesn't attract the zombies merely makes them all stop where they are and many times doesn't even kill them even in low rounds.
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 20, 2014, 01:15:31 am
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
i'd say that training in the first room is your best bet, that is if you're not trying to camp.
Post by: Wunderful on May 20, 2014, 01:24:04 am
Open the first 1000 pt door that opens to the Mp5, grab the Mp5 and then just stay back in the starting area as long as possible. Then buy your way up to the PAP area when you have the money and you should be able to stand up there and funnel the zombies very easily. Use the electric trap that is up there in emergencies and buy claymores to put down behind you too in case things get really out of hand.

On a side not the Awful Lawton is SO weird. The crossbow bold is VERY strange looking, the sound it makes is strange and it doesn't attract the zombies merely makes them all stop where they are and many times doesn't even kill them even in low rounds.

Thanks for the advice.

On a side note to your side note, The Awful Lawton sounds disappointing, especially since it's my favorite gun in Black Ops :/
Post by: Alvega on May 20, 2014, 09:09:10 am
Hi,

I can't figure out how to open the teleport door. I got the key, inserted and turned it on the lock, then got a weird thing coming up on the Stamin-up room, but the door to the teleport stays closed and i died on round 16 trying to find out to open it. What am i missing?

Thanks.
Post by: JBird632 on May 21, 2014, 08:03:46 am
Black Ops Mod: Update coming soon

With the newly released Lemon, I will be updating the map/mod some time soon with new animations and a couple of fixes.

Planned Features:
- add proper scavenger animations
- add matryoshka dolls with proper animations
- fix path node issue (prevent zombies from piling up at windows)
- removing Reserve Soda perk and increasing RPK + HK21 magazine sizes to their proper sizes
- add perk light for Vigor Rush
- fix claymores hud ammo count
- add deadshot daiquiri (will be located at Reserve Soda's present location)

Note: if anyone has seen any bugs/glitches in the map, please tell me so I can add them to the list.
Also, if there are any features, that you feel are missing from the mod, please let me know and I will see if I can implement it.
Post by: Dust on May 21, 2014, 08:21:03 am
are you going to have the laser sight on the guns with deadshot daiquiri or are you making the proper one? With reduced crosshairs? Since you are trying to make the mod feel exactly like the actual black ops game i assume you are going to have the reduced crosshairs. Also the Gersh Device would be cool to see in this
Post by: timelordalex on May 21, 2014, 09:19:11 am
Lemon was released?
Post by: Dust on May 21, 2014, 09:41:29 am
Lemon was released?

Ya it was released tonight, only supports bo1 right now though but he said bo2 support will come next
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 21, 2014, 10:07:34 am
Wouldn't hold your breath on that BO2 support though...Lemon was released yesterday and check the date on this post lol

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2Fjzgmcx.jpg&hash=b0a7261579a1c0f2f40d122b42bac6adde9dd57b)
Post by: treminaor on May 21, 2014, 10:12:54 am
I find it humorous that you have to register to his new ZM in order to use the program.
Post by: timelordalex on May 21, 2014, 04:54:32 pm
I find it humorous that you have to register to his new ZM in order to use the program.

yup so he can gather information about you
Post by: InFInIX on May 21, 2014, 05:04:26 pm
i knew a 5th DLC for BO1 comes out :D
awesome map!
Post by: citizenerased on May 21, 2014, 06:09:46 pm
whats lemon?
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 06:39:32 pm
whats lemon?

Lemon (correct me if im wrong) is a new tool made by Tom_bmx which can extract black anims and stuff right?
Post by: timelordalex on May 21, 2014, 06:42:59 pm
whats lemon?

a program made by tom_bmx that allows us to export anims from MW2/3, BO1/2 and Ghosts, currently only support is their for BO1 (so any DLC content we can now get), now we can get the official 3arc anims for weapons, bosses anything else from the above CODs
Post by: jei9363 on May 21, 2014, 06:45:16 pm
With the newly released Lemon

I just squealed seeing this
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 06:45:44 pm
a program made by tom_bmx that allows us to export anims from MW2/3, BO1/2 and Ghosts, currently only support is their for BO1 (so any DLC content we can now get), now we can get the official 3arc anims for weapons, bosses anything else from the above CODs

Oh cool so basically instead of using ugx in my farm of the dead map (revamp) i can use black ops guns and features :D
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 21, 2014, 07:04:51 pm
Black Ops Mod: Update coming soon

With the newly released Lemon, I will be updating the map/mod some time soon with new animations and a couple of fixes.

Planned Features:
- add proper scavenger animations
- add matryoshka dolls with proper animations
- fix path node issue (prevent zombies from piling up at windows)
- removing Reserve Soda perk and increasing RPK + HK21 magazine sizes to their proper sizes
- add perk light for Vigor Rush
- fix claymores hud ammo count
- add deadshot daiquiri (will be located at Reserve Soda's present location)

Note: if anyone has seen any bugs/glitches in the map, please tell me so I can add them to the list.
Also, if there are any features, that you feel are missing from the mod, please let me know and I will see if I can implement it.
where's the M72 LAW!
Post by: JBird632 on May 21, 2014, 07:06:50 pm
where's the M72 LAW!
Its in the box, play the map.
Every zombies weapon from black ops are already in the map.
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 21, 2014, 07:09:01 pm
Its in the box, play the map.
Every zombies weapon from black ops are already in the map.
sorry for the ignorance. how about the death machine power up that's featured in five acension call of the dead and moon?
Post by: haxman123 on May 21, 2014, 07:16:11 pm
sorry for the ignorance. how about the death machine power up that's featured in five acension call of the dead and moon?

Good point i never noticed that either whilst playing and also jbird i found a tatic that makes this map major easy on co-op, running circles by power is there anyway you could make this a little bit more difficult? lol
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 21, 2014, 07:27:23 pm
Good point i never noticed that either whilst playing and also jbird i found a tatic that makes this map major easy on co-op, running circles by power is there anyway you could make this a little bit more difficult? lol
the more challenging the better! also jbird maybe with the release of lemon you could do a poll and see what type of zombie people would like to see added (hellhounds, crawlers, weapon theif etc)
Post by: timelordalex on May 21, 2014, 08:52:38 pm
the more challenging the better! also jbird maybe with the release of lemon you could do a poll and see what type of zombie people would like to see added (hellhounds, crawlers, weapon theif etc)

yes i notice a lack of dogs and bosses in your maps, heres hoping for pentagon thief soon
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 21, 2014, 11:12:21 pm
yes i notice a lack of dogs and bosses in your maps, heres hoping for pentagon thief soon
you want a variation of the pentagon thief to make an appearance in overrun?
Post by: timelordalex on May 22, 2014, 05:40:07 pm
you want a variation of the pentagon thief to make an appearance in overrun?

not in overrun, he doesnt suit that map, a future map maybe though
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 22, 2014, 06:59:25 pm
not in overrun, he doesnt suit that map, a future map maybe though
oh word i was confused my bad
Post by: treminaor on May 22, 2014, 09:03:09 pm
Are there any more pending bugfixes for this map or is it finalized?
Post by: JBird632 on May 22, 2014, 09:06:54 pm
Are there any more pending bugfixes for this map or is it finalized?
Yes, I have one last update that I am currently working on. I will hopefully have it up in a few days.
Post by: AwesomePieMan on May 29, 2014, 02:05:13 am
Can't wait to cook zombies from the inside out, the next update is going to be fun.  Jbird should be announcing it shortly.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on May 29, 2014, 02:25:17 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fc8e246c7338d8c453bd49a7b2a427c25.png&hash=b5f435d77beb329955740b7789e6008df1c0c685)

Johndoe, HeX Reapers, and I were sooo close to beating the map :D

I believe we 3 are the first ones to discover the EE and *almost* complete it (correct me if I'm wrong)

...according to John, we ended up dying because he threw the monkey at the wrong time XD

I can't wait for the BO1 version of Lockdown!  :nyan:
Post by: DeletedUser on May 29, 2014, 02:25:26 am
welp, i was going to say something about are "almost victory", but cyber beat me to it... lol :P
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 29, 2014, 03:08:27 am
Can't wait to cook zombies from the inside out, the next update is going to be fun.  Jbird should be announcing it shortly.
This is probably not the case but, hey guys maybe JBird replaced the Scavenger with a gun more suited for a smaller map like Overrun (perhaps the Wave Gun?).
Post by: JBird632 on May 29, 2014, 03:21:07 am
Overrun Update 2.2 - Lots of new Features coming soon!

Due to Tom's recently release of Lemon, a lot of people now have access to black ops dlc animations.
The Matryoshka dolls and wave gun have both been added to the mod, special thanks to Awesome Pieman.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F14lq5nn.jpg&hash=9a0e22530979afadb73bdacc87bafdbe4096232a)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F118m92c.jpg&hash=210b1f9b0cc174dbf3658ecde8381382c1a10d28)

It has also been said many times, that Overrun seems odd without a boss round, so for the first time ever I would like to introduce Quad Zombie Rounds:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2F2sabas9.jpg&hash=144812385d7b126e3475785fa135815596b343e4)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F2yxrsbp.jpg&hash=61364f1691edcc6c1dc9d55bf0b67f8ff8d657c4)

New Update 2.2 Features:
- Quad Rounds add:
  > start randomly at round 5/6
  > increases every 4-7 rounds
  > level floods with gas
  > players rewarded max ammo regardless at the end of the round
  > death animations for wave gun by awesome pie man

- Deadshot Daiquiri added:
  > reduces crosshairs by 50%
  > doubles sniper breath duration

- Matryoshka Dolls added:
  > scripted by Awesome Pieman
  > proper black ops animations, from Tom BMX's Lemon

- Wave Gun added:
  > tom_bmx: tools, anims
  > offthewall: dual wield/combo port
  > pacman25: sounds
  > awesome pie man: anims
  > rollonmath42: models

- New Vigor Rush Jingle by Mirai Dematro
- Removed Reseve Soda Perk, new location of Deadshot
- Fixed path node issues
- Fixed zombies from piling up at windows
- Increased Rpk and Hk21 (along with their upgraded versions) magazine capacities
Post by: treminaor on May 29, 2014, 03:24:08 am
Niiiiice :)
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 29, 2014, 03:24:33 am
AHA! I CALLED IT JUST MINUTES BEFORE! JBird somehow someway your maps get me as pumped up for release as treyarch maps do. I have a question though, is the Wave Gun replacing the Scavenger or are both in the box?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on May 29, 2014, 03:27:48 am
Niiiiiice :rainbow:

...By the way...

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Foi62.tinypic.com%2Fr88jdw.jpg&hash=8a0108777c3f2656a933fa8bf1dea9b369c19853)

Is it just me, or does the doll's face look a bit pixelated?
Post by: JBird632 on May 29, 2014, 03:28:17 am
AHA! I CALLED IT JUST MINUTES BEFORE! JBird somehow someway your maps get me as pumped up for release as treyarch maps do. I have a question though, is the Wave Gun replacing the Scavenger or are both in the box?
They are both present :)

Also here is an updated credits list:

Credits
Swazzy;
- hud help
- perk fx
- mule kick script
- randomized cahracters
... and more

YaPh1l;
- claymore script
- vigor rush help
- reserve soda perk
... and more

Tom;
- lime
- sound tool
- anim tool

Paragalor;
- sound tutorial
- crossbow help

Awesome Pie Man;
- firesale fix
- wavegun animations and scripts
- doll scripts

Offthewall;
- dual wield/combo port

pacman25;
- wavegun sounds

rollonmath42;
- wavegun models

Treminaor;
- wavgun script help

Addicted;
- kino style teleporter
- easy zappers tutorial

Zombie Don;
- base buildables script

Hammy der gebissene;
- tutorial in advanced texturing

Hexzombies;
- help, the zombie kind
- positive reinforcement
Post by: treminaor on May 29, 2014, 03:31:31 am
Is it just me, or does the doll's face look a bit pixelated?
Yeah, looks like he needs to remove the ruined normalmap that's all pixelated.
Post by: JBird632 on May 29, 2014, 03:33:45 am
Yeah, looks like he needs to remove the ruined normalmap that's all pixelated.
Hex pointed this out as I posted the image, for some reason my normal map didn't convert. It will be fine when I actual upload the new map.

Fixed:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F14lq5nn.jpg&hash=9a0e22530979afadb73bdacc87bafdbe4096232a)
Post by: tomikaze on May 29, 2014, 04:00:16 am
JBird, you must be some insane-o perfectionist because you are polishing these maps like a madman. You are doing so many things right with your attitude toward mapping, criticism and suggestions; dare I say a true mapping gentleman. Good show old sport!
Post by: DeletedUser on May 29, 2014, 04:02:37 am
JBird, you must be some insane-o perfectionist because you are polishing these maps like a madman. You are doing so many things right with your attitude toward mapping, criticism and suggestions; dare I say a true mapping gentleman. Good show old sport!
^^^^ yes indeed, well done chap
Post by: timelordalex on May 29, 2014, 10:45:04 am
wow, well done jbird, i personally would've saved the wave gun to a future map, but you can still do that i guess, either way it doesnt bother me. And do we get perk bottles from the quads like die rise if they dont hit us?
Post by: JBird632 on May 29, 2014, 03:57:33 pm
wow, well done jbird, i personally would've saved the wave gun to a future map, but you can still do that i guess, either way it doesnt bother me. And do we get perk bottles from the quads like die rise if they dont hit us?
You will have to find out when I release the update
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on May 31, 2014, 03:48:24 am
had so much fun testing this the otherday JBird, can`t wait for another update to test. i would say well done but i talk to you most nights anyway haha :)
Post by: BoxOfMyst3riez on May 31, 2014, 02:01:11 pm
This really does feel like I'm playing blops 1. It is a shame I can't use any commands though. At least let a change the FOV and contrast!  :(
Post by: mxtxm on June 01, 2014, 11:02:01 pm
And do we get perk bottles from the quads like die rise if they dont hit us?
Perk bottles from the quads would be awesome, but you dont get the bottles in Die Rise by not getting hit, you get them by having 100% accuracy during the round(this is why the trample steam and galvaknuckles are used during the round.)
Post by: JBird632 on June 01, 2014, 11:07:35 pm
Perk bottles from the quads would be awesome, but you dont get the bottles in Die Rise by not getting hit, you get them by having 100% accuracy during the round(this is why the trample steam and galvaknuckles are used during the round.)
Don't worry, I will confirm that there is a way to get free perks from the quad rounds; however, you will have to find out how to do it. On the same note, I have removed perk drops from being randomly dropped by zombies and you can no longer get free perks from filling the generators.

Doing a little more testing with the mod, and the update should be up  very soon.
Post by: citizenerased on June 01, 2014, 11:14:52 pm

yeah I just played die rise got hit but used knucs still got perk bottle
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 01, 2014, 11:51:51 pm
is this nova crawler round going to be like a normal zombie round but strictly nova crawlers from kino or is it something more challenging? ???
Post by: Omnipotent on June 02, 2014, 03:46:34 am
going to try it now looks good.  :rainbow:
Title: Re: Overrun Black Ops Mod - Update 2.2
Post by: JBird632 on June 02, 2014, 04:14:26 am
Overrun - Black Ops Mod 2.2
Download Now!
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 02, 2014, 04:16:31 am
This map just got better :D

Post Merge: June 02, 2014, 04:22:41 am
...I would like to mention this since it never happened to me before:

Chrome downloaded the first 2 Overrun .exe files (the first version and the second version) just fine, but it blocked this one because it said it was "malicious".

Why did this happen? ???
Post by: JBird632 on June 02, 2014, 04:37:37 am
This map just got better :D

Post Merge: June 02, 2014, 04:22:41 am
...I would like to mention this since it never happened to me before:

Chrome downloaded the first 2 Overrun .exe files (the first version and the second version) just fine, but it blocked this one because it said it was "malicious".

Why did this happen? ???
I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with the file.
http://gyazo.com/ad425655d23e43bfacf6202ffdce8b4f (http://gyazo.com/ad425655d23e43bfacf6202ffdce8b4f)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 02, 2014, 04:44:22 am
I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with the file.
http://gyazo.com/ad425655d23e43bfacf6202ffdce8b4f (http://gyazo.com/ad425655d23e43bfacf6202ffdce8b4f)

That's weird...must be something wrong with Chrome then :poker:
Post by: chromastone10 on June 02, 2014, 05:03:32 am
does anyone else see rain when the map starts?
Post by: JBird632 on June 02, 2014, 05:07:57 am
does anyone else see rain when the map starts?
Rain was removed to prevent hitting the fx limit.
Post by: DuaLVII on June 02, 2014, 06:10:55 am
*downloads* *downloads* *downloads* *downloads* *overloads* EAK!

Thanks for the update Birdie! Can't wait ti try it out :D
Post by: SoulTaker on June 02, 2014, 06:22:38 am
God damn it Google Chrome won't let me download this. :(
Post by: DuaLVII on June 02, 2014, 07:00:20 am
 :D Same here, Suggestion: Zip the installer :3
Post by: SoulTaker on June 02, 2014, 07:03:44 am
Haha I just had to redownload it with Mozilla but then Windows told me it "had" a virus but I fixed it.
:)
Shall play and give my thoughts on the update maybe in the morning. :D
Goodnight people !
Post by: treminaor on June 02, 2014, 07:04:11 am
That's weird...must be something wrong with Chrome then :poker:
Chrome likes to play virus police for you instead of leaving it up to your AV. With the latest update it pretty much flags any direct download of an exe file. Either stop using chrome or ask the uploader to .zip his exe. I keep hoping Google is going to realize that they are morons soon.
Post by: Wunderful on June 02, 2014, 02:17:46 pm
Overrun - Black Ops Mod 2.2
Download Now!

Ummm.... Where's the link? Am I missing something?
Post by: tomikaze on June 02, 2014, 02:20:23 pm
Ummm.... Where's the link? Am I missing something?

First page: Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe)
Post by: Wunderful on June 02, 2014, 03:46:55 pm
First page: Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe)

Oh, wow. Thanks :)
Post by: P0tZ on June 02, 2014, 03:57:23 pm
Thanks JBird,
Excellent addition to an already fantastic mod
Post by: Cold_banana on June 02, 2014, 05:32:03 pm
This mod one of the best mods ever it really gives you that BO feel!

Some issue i found with version 2.2 of the mod:

The PAPed MP5k has only 20 bullets reserve thats less than a clip!

The PAPed HK21 reloads twice everytime you reload. I think this might be because the clip is set to 127 bullets W@W max.

The PAPed fin fal has an uncentered red dot sight

Smaller things that would make the mod better:

The beeping sounds for the semtex and crossbow are weird and not like BO

The sights on the PAPed guns should have the colorful reticles like in BO instead of the boring red dot

The Rpk carry handle goes through the players hand when he is holding it. Also it is bright red?

The vigor rush machine could be changed to look a bit more professional like everything else in the mod

Also why is there no reserve soda?

Overall this is well made mod and I can tell you want perfection tried to mention even the smallest things. I hope this helps make your mod better

Post by: mxtxm on June 02, 2014, 07:22:05 pm
Downloading version 2.2 now. With the the whole no one touching the gas thing, I now I have an excuse to use one of my favorite weapons, the Dragonov/D115 Disassembler. Cant wait to see the quads.
Post by: BoxOfMyst3riez on June 02, 2014, 11:23:40 pm
You need to make this "Black Ops Mod" a standalone thing. Awesome Map!
Post by: SoulTaker on June 03, 2014, 01:38:51 am
Well after playing the update a couple times I gotta say good job and good job to all the people who helped you JBird. :)
Only problems I've had or minor things that annoyed me was the map sometimes will not run sometimes gotta run it a few times to make it work, and the gas level explosion from a quad seems a little to far. Also not sure if it's a 2 or 3 hit to down you.
Post by: citizenerased on June 03, 2014, 08:17:38 am
woot finally beat it that max wave gun is insane :D even tho the buyable ending was lowered i still made 100k cause i didnt want to end it so soon
Post by: GuenosNoLife on June 03, 2014, 08:40:33 am
Best ever mapping, nice details etc :)

I love Black Ops 1 but not Black Ops 2.
Thank for download 2.2!
Post by: EZEQK on June 03, 2014, 12:22:33 pm
Very nice map.

Lot of details, good weapons and perks, places to train... Really a BO1 feeling.

We play about 25 levels  (4 guys). Was pretty fun and no so easy.

We found only the scavenger for wonder weapon. Is the zap gun in the box or it's on the future upgrade?

Post Merge: June 03, 2014, 12:24:31 pm
Ok i've just seen the update, i miss it... I download the update now.

Ps: Somebody knows what to do with the key?
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 03, 2014, 06:48:56 pm
Experimenting with this map right now, Overrun looks a great deal nicer :)
Post by: mxtxm on June 03, 2014, 10:51:35 pm
I just found a game breaking glitch. If you are sitting at the pack-a-punch machine at the start of a quad round, the quads wont spawn, even if you leave the PaP room.
Post by: JBird632 on June 03, 2014, 10:55:53 pm
I just found a game breaking glitch. If you are sitting at the pack-a-punch machine at the start of a quad round, the quads wont spawn, even if you leave the PaP room.
I am aware of this and already have a fix for it, just need to upload. Just waiting to see if there are any more bugs before I upload so that there aren't a billion versions of the map.
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 04, 2014, 02:06:24 am
I am aware of this and already have a fix for it, just need to upload. Just waiting to see if there are any more bugs before I upload so that there aren't a billion versions of the map.
HOLD ON JBIRD. I WILL GO HUNTING TOMORROW AND PM YOU WHAT I FIND :alone:
Post by: danila215 on June 05, 2014, 07:52:09 am
I think Vigor-Rush it is Stopping Power,right?
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 06, 2014, 02:37:04 am
alright homie, here's everything i could find in the past two days that could be fixed; some are minor some are a little more important but this is everything i've discovered:

- the main menu after loading up the mod has the original world at war background music, but when you're playing black ops zombies on console the background music is that eerie piano track (Kevin Sherwood - The Damned)
- when you get back up from downing you have more pistol ammo even if you were out of ammo before
- you can throw grenades and make points while down and it says 'reviving player' when in black ops console the text reads 'Reviving [insert player's name here' (ex: Reviving Syndicate)
- often times i find myself able to sprint around after downing and if i can't manage to sprint away occasionally the zombies pile up on me
- Olympia's fire rate seems slightly faster but i do feel it's worth noting that it balances it with the M14 more (also, the Hades doesn't have the fire effect on zombies)
- G11 comes out of the box with a 'Lower Power Scope' on in console while on this it has iron sights
- on the last mag of G11 and M16 it stops being three round burst and becomes semi-auto
- there's no switching back to the M16 after knifing with it out, it just chops back to it in your hands
- Ballistic Knife has no knife noise
- Ballistic Knife w/ Sickle is really buggy
- Semtex noise is wack and you can't put them away once they're taken out
- Semtex have a Frag Grenade indicator and then shift to the Semtex one really quickly (only happened a few times)
- Semtex don't blink when thrown either! (my friends and i love semtex but we unfourtenetly don't use them on this map because of the things i've listed)
- a lot of pack-a-punched weapons only have that upgraded ammo noise when firing but usually it's a combination of the original fire sound and the upgraded laser like noise (one exception being the ak74u i believe)
- MP5K on the wall read's MP5 and when you pack-a-punch it the ammo is really messed up
Spoiler: click to open...
this is immediately after a nova crawler round and receiving a max ammo(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F23r7a4h.jpg&hash=e7dbb7c172ae318bc119b20e4934049074856e40)
- Lamentation reticle is not centered
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2rw8a3r.jpg&hash=41aeee7ba240a6faab7487aed52c413a7439c535)
when it should look something like this guy below(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F14kvck5.jpg&hash=80d4f5c1232f2c5d4b3ed162b94350423dedea4c)
- FOV on the PM63 seems a bit high but it may be accurate
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2yv15d1.jpg&hash=1a8fccb50c9d06447a190bf201a1c6b55ef3adad)
- Matryoshka Dolls don't seem right, one major thing i noticed is they are missing the colored trail where each one lands and then explodes
- no Vigor Rush jingle after drinking it and the emblem for vigor rush really sticks out from the rest, most of the perk emblems if not all have the symbol white and then their representative color in the back but vigor rush is has an orange bullet in a red back (this doesn't matter much at all the emblem is still sick)
- the Vigor Rush machine doesn't look as professional as the rest of the beautiful things you have in this map (is that text across the machine Microsoft Word-Art?)
- once you down with Mule Kick you don't even lose your third gun slot weapon (this is a pretty bothersome)
- Deadshot Daiquiri price, on PC it is 1000 points for the same exact effects featured in Overrun; the extra 500 points on console is for the auto aim to the head feature which you didn't implement)
- you don't get 25 points from Deadshot Daiquiri if you prone in front of it
- i don't know what's up with the teleporter by Juggernog but if there is something more to it then just decoration i think you should add a hint thing like the text that appears when you walk up to a door/gun
- also i feel hint strings for like putting the key in the lock john and other steps to the easter egg should have hint strings too
- when you walk up to Pack-a-Punch without buying the switch near Juggernog there is no text hinting at what you should do to open them; perhaps Buy/Find The Switch/Lever/Button To Open would be helpful to new players
- the trash bags around the map, you can't melee them open and make papers fall everywhere like in Kino Der Toten ):
- the glass on the window near Speed Cola and Double Tap is unbreakable, it would be cool if you could break the glass or even make it similar to that of five
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2Fmk8zdf.jpg&hash=e4d5074398c443afb5da5f3f7a3359bc935b6f11)]
- the pack-a-punch, sickle, phd area is very distant from the rest of the map; i think it would be extremely cool if, like in the call of the dead lighthouse you could at the end of the catwalk make the bars broken so that you can jump down near vigor rush from pack a punch (of course you would die without phd) just a cool thing my friends and i thought of while playing
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2nsmdf6.jpg&hash=17afa9c179e53b45b9b777e808e17eb66ae14d4e)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F2exx24m.jpg&hash=bc068aef51690244e95da74a9b553ba7cdfad312)
- if you purchase the box at the very very end of fire sale this happens (floats and glows w/o a mystery box)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2F10f6jup.jpg&hash=89acea5b36b9841d407bc5f92ed21e344d32eec4)
- it's rather uncommon and stops right after sprinting but if you are proning and jumping up against stuff your pistol will be held really weird upon standing up
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Fvrezqv.jpg&hash=c33612b92c0dc09f5e4bc457d330b2643c571bbe)
- one match after a nova crawler round all these type of lights got real messed up
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2Fdm8b9w.jpg&hash=c939f062250976d5b4e9f1351eed0b8143ce49a5)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2Fszwh81.jpg&hash=a70bcdb9012737816d9a3c661f93e29880fdbcb0)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2ly08bd.jpg&hash=b97e4aae939c4d23a94a37ddd69775bddc774ae7)
- im assuming it's for the easter egg but i think the pipes looked a lot better stretching over more like in 2.1, it looks way too crowded
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F29zqueo.jpg&hash=8e56fbe2d4e89cc089d1de409f77d7af4dc348e2)
- WHY NO MORE RAIN :'(
- i think it would be cool if like when you get a max ammo, it says 'Max Ammo!' that when you get bonus points since it is as well an instantaneous power-up and doesn't have a timer it could say 'Bonus Points!'
- some of the things in 2.2 look really weird compared to 2.1 (a few are only during nova rounds)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2F216dm9.jpg&hash=3e83f93b22aeb90851e377ea3e281f5771ffef80)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F34tcnwm.jpg&hash=eedfca5c5acb8c6e8db7101b865bd638db4408fa)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2rqg4na.jpg&hash=803b204693dd04fb4938c9a9423793f67c95c9eb)
- when you buy claymores they come out the wall sideways + there's no noise for when you put them down and switching between weapons and claymores is really slow for some reason
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2F2myccgj.jpg&hash=92cb670e65cc0d110b98e916bffbb9594488c139)
- the nova rounds aren't that intense, if you sit in the Jugg room and with a wonder weapon, or any sort of explosive you can easily get a perk bottle
- nova crawlers shouldn't explode when melee'd as they don't in black ops and they don't follow monkey bombs either
- kind wish the nova crawlers would spawn in with the zombies in later rounds + only have boss rounds when power is turned on like in Kino Der Toten
- there's no noise for running around, like if you listen, on most maps you can hear your character's footsteps but you can't in this
- no black ops round tally marks or numbers for rounds 10+
- after dying and it's a gameover usually a map play's it's easter egg song instead of the same old corny world at war zombies announcer laughing
- no death machine power up!?
- it would be really cool to make it black and white before power is turned on because it's not like it would last very long, people usually have power on before round 5 or 6 (just throwing out suggestions at this point)

OKAY. i know a lot of that stuff is irrelevant and probably a waste of time to read but i just wanted to make sure i included everything that could make this map better for it's last update.
Post by: JBird632 on June 06, 2014, 03:03:45 am
Umm wtf... I'm not your english prof, you don't need to write me a bloody essay!
Although, I do appreciate that you took the time to find issues in the map/mod.

On the other hand, it seems as though, you do not have an understanding of the limitations we mappers have to deal with using this 10 year old program. Many of the issues stated are quite easy to fix, and I will try to improve on the mod as soon as possible; however, I do not like the fact that I put a lot of time and effort into this mod (of which is better than most peoples' - excluding ugx and other large mods) and have people like you throw a disturbingly sized list of complaints at me. Especially since majority of you complaints are opinionated.

You truly have kicked me in the balls, and quite hard might I add.
I would like to counter a lot of the things you put on the list, but unlike you I don't like writing essays.

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, it just seems that no matter how much work goes into the mod, it just isn't good enough for the community.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 06, 2014, 03:16:40 am

On the other hand, it seems as though, you do not have an understanding of the limitations we mappers have to deal with using this 10 year old program. Many of the issues stated are quite easy to fix, and I will try to improve on the mod as soon as possible; however, I do not like the fact that I put a lot of time and effort into this mod (of which is better than most peoples' - excluding ugx and other large mods) and have people like you throw a disturbingly sized list of complaints at me. Especially since majority of you complaints are opinionated.

You truly have kicked me in the balls, and quite hard might I add.
I would like to counter a lot of the things you put on the list, but unlike you I don't like writing essays.

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, it just seems that no matter how much work goes into the mod, it just isn't good enough for the community.
I don't get how you could take offense at that. He provided a list of all the bugs he found, and he included some suggestions he thought could make the map better.
Post by: JBird632 on June 06, 2014, 03:17:34 am
I don't get how you could take offense at that. He provided a list of all the bugs he found, and he included some suggestions he thought could make the map better.
I take offence because in the last week, all I have gotten from people is complaints,
and I have never seen one post containing so many things that he believes are wrong, when I'm was there thinking the mod was practically done.
Post by: Cold_banana on June 06, 2014, 04:00:40 am
I take offence because in the last week, all I have gotten from people is complaints,
and I have never seen one post containing so many things that he believes are wrong, when I'm was there thinking the mod was practically done.

Your getting this all wrong! I am sure everyone would agrees that this is one of the best mods out there and is as close as you can get to the black ops with out playing it.

Everyone plays the mod not to just come back and say the mod was great and ignore any bugs. They come back with constructive criticism in order to make the next release of the mod even better.

The guy who u said wrote an essay spent alot time going through the map searching for any bugs and then reporting back to you his findings. He is in no way making complaints!

you dont need to keep updating the Overrun version of the mod, you said yourself this is just testing the mod for your lastest map. you can release a better version with lockdown.

Take this like a beta you dont say to beta testers stop complaining my mod is perfect.

everyone appreciates the brilliant mod you have made so dont rush to make it perfect it takes time
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 06, 2014, 04:09:31 am
Your getting this all wrong! I am sure everyone would agrees that this is one of the best mods out there and is as close as you can get to the black ops with out playing it.

Everyone plays the mod not to just come back and say the mod was great and ignore any bugs. They come back with constructive criticism in order to make the next release of the mod even better.

The guy who u said wrote an essay spent alot time going through the map searching for any bugs and then reporting back to you his findings. He is in no way making complaints!

you dont need to keep updating the Overrun version of the mod, you said yourself this is just testing the mod for your lastest map. you can release a better version with lockdown.

Take this like a beta you dont say to beta testers stop complaining my mod is perfect.

everyone appreciates the brilliant mod you have made so dont rush to make it perfect it takes time
my boy cold banana is spot on :accepted:
Post by: treminaor on June 06, 2014, 04:11:33 am
Lol welcome to my life. Every time I think I've finished something I hand it off to Bryan or Saje or whoever else and they will usually come back with plenty of bugs and suggestions that I was unaware of :D

But seriously, someone spending a couple hours bugtesting your stuff is definitely not something to take offense from in my opinion. It may be discouraging to realize that your map/mod might not have been as polished as you believed it was, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take the feedback and address as much of it as you can. I also understand firsthand how annoying it is when someone suggests something that is either not possible in this engine or just a meaningless throwaway opinionated suggestion that you don't even need to here. But in the middle of all that is usually some real feedback or bug reports that you can address directly to make your map/mod better.

And if your goal was to release a mod and not have to spend weeks bugtesting it and updating it, you're in for more of a rude awakening than you already went through with JadenSzewczak's post. The more maps you put it on the more bugs people will find and it will take quite a while to get them all squashed - but that is the territory that comes with making a mod.

Plus if you plan to release this as a drop-on mod for other people to use then that's a whole 'nother can of worms as far as testing and documentation.

TL;DR; I wouldn't take it as a kick in the balls, I would take it as valuable feedback that can be addressed or ignored at your will. The fact that he took his time to test that and write it all down for you was a nice gesture and you took it as an insult. Be happy he was interested enough in your map to give that much feedback and do with it what you choose :D
Post by: JBird632 on June 06, 2014, 04:22:06 am
I said that I was grateful that he took the time to this,
but I just don't see a list of things to fix that long as positive criticism.

Many people have posted some issues of the map/mod, of which I have tried to fix;
and I am very grateful of that. But when you write an entire page worth of things to fix, that is going beyond the point of being helpful, and more towards an annoyance.

dont rush to make it perfect it takes time
I have spent months on this mod

And trem I do understand that people just want to help, but I just can't stand it when the community doesn't see that we put a lot of effort into this stuff. I'm sure you must feel the same. I have seen a lot of posts lately on maps, where people have been nit picking every little thing, but they must understand that there's usually only one person working on that map and it can get quite overwhelming.

I'm sorry if I lashed out at you JadenSzeqczak, but I hope you understand the amount of work that goes into something like this, and as much as I'd like to have the mod polished (along with a bunch of others) I simiply cannot address everything.
Post by: chromastone10 on June 06, 2014, 04:29:49 am

Many people have posted some issues of the map/mod, of which I have tried to fix;
and I am very grateful of that. But when you write an entire page worth of things to fix, that is going beyond the point of being helpful, and more towards an annoyance.

And trem I do understand that people just want to help, but I just can't stand it when the community doesn't see that we put a lot of effort into this stuff. I'm sure you must feel the same. I have seen a lot of posts lately on maps, where people have been nit picking every little thing, but they must understand that there's usually only one person working on that map and it can get quite overwhelming.

I'm sorry if I lashed out at you JadenSzeqczak, but I hope you understand the amount of work that goes into something like this, and as much as I'd like to have the mod polished (along with a bunch of others) I simiply cannot address everything.

He does try his best guys, and his best is definitely freaking amazing, you do need to listen to him and understand how much has been done with this, this isnt just some "added black ops weapons, totally black ops mod" kind of thing, he has gone to every detail, each weapon file is edited to be just like in black ops, all the weapon hint strings, FX, images, everything, he has hit all the limits with this mod countless number of times, its honestly one of the best out there, most people dont understand that and just say "sound ain't perfect" or "gun aint perfect" and due to world at wars engine a lot of the time there is a REASON for that, not just cause he didn't feel like fixing it, there is nothing extremely game breaking in it either, its one of the most polished things ive seen
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 06, 2014, 04:38:20 am
He does try his best guys, and his best is definitely freaking amazing, you do need to listen to him and understand how much has been done with this, this isnt just some "added black ops weapons, totally black ops mod" kind of thing, he has gone to every detail, each weapon file is edited to be just like in black ops, all the weapon hint strings, FX, images, everything, he has hit all the limits with this mod countless number of times, its honestly one of the best out there, most people dont understand that and just say "sound ain't perfect" or "gun aint perfect" and due to world at wars engine a lot of the time there is a REASON for that, not just cause he didn't feel like fixing it, there is nothing extremely game breaking in it either, its one of the most polished things ive seen
Where did any of us say it wasn't an astonishing mod? We all grasp the hard work and dedication it requires to make an utmost detailed and polished map like Overrun. I'd personally agree with you in a heartbeat, this map/mod is easily one of the best out there. I apologize JBird for not making it clear that I value and treasure your work and I also would like to apologize for being discouraging in any way.
Post by: RadimaX on June 06, 2014, 04:41:00 am
JadenSzewczak very indepth list and that railing idea was exactly how i felt to! Cool to jump down there, however if room below is not open the zombies will derp out or something about zones hehe (not my cup of tea)

- i will make sure YOU of all people beta test my next release before i can oficially fully call it "DONE" :)
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 06, 2014, 04:43:56 am
JadenSzewczak very indepth list and that railing idea was exactly how i felt to! Cool to jump down there, however if room below is not open the zombies will derp out or something about zones hehe (not my cup of tea)

- i will make sure YOU of all people beta test my next release before i can oficially fully call it "DONE" :)
yeah i know nothing of zones but i'd be honored to beta test your next map :alone:
Post by: KDXDARK on June 06, 2014, 11:43:02 am
i enjoy this mod and map, we play it with my brother like 30 times! :)
Post by: MikeVLC on June 06, 2014, 11:52:56 am

You did a great work on this mod, most of people dont have any idea the that supposes to make a mod with all the features you created and you included in this mod.
Is too much easy to criticise and to talk.
To this people to criticise and make reviews I invite them to make a map or mod, probably when they see all steps that you must to do for make a custom map and all the things that can fail they would learn a bit of respect to work and effort of people that give us entertainment hours for free.
World is full of ungrateful people that contribute with nothing or less than nothing.
Post by: Wunderful on June 06, 2014, 12:27:33 pm
- the pack-a-punch, sickle, phd area is very distant from the rest of the map; i think it would be extremely cool if, like in the call of the dead lighthouse you could at the end of the catwalk make the bars broken so that you can jump down near vigor rush from pack a punch (of course you would die without phd) just a cool thing my friends and i thought of while playing

Yeah, I feel that PAP and these are pretty sectioned off from the rest of the map. But personally, I think it'd be much cooler to be able to zipline from the edge of the platform back to spawn. Don't know if the WaW engine supports ziplines, though :/
Post by: Nathiri on June 06, 2014, 01:22:37 pm
Quite a few of those things suggested by JadenSzewczak are very minor and dont have to be put in. He is just putting out some things that he thinks could make it better or put it more closer to Black Ops. Although i dont totally agree with everything that he said to make it better or put it closer to Black Ops, like the G11 sights, reviving player and some others.

Putting some hints for the easter egg could be good because some people dont even realise there is an easter egg and an ending to the map.

The area by Pack a Punch to me doesnt really need a jump off point because this map is designed to be very difficult and it isnt that far away from the rest of the map, though if a jump off point was put in, it probably will not take that much of the difficulty away.

This map is a very good one, you have taken the time to detail it and really make it look good compared to some other maps that just put in some rooms and a few extra guns and do very little to make it look good. Because of this, this map will not just be played and put aside like most but will be replayed.

It is good you are taking the time to fix some of the bugs and improve the map, instead of just moving on to the next map.

This map also reminds me a lot of treyarch maps because it goes more in a circle instead of just one long thing room after room and the detailing.
Post by: FSUBoo on June 06, 2014, 08:24:18 pm
The only real "Game breaking" thing I could find wrong with the newest version is that if you have the PAP area open and all players there, when you get a quad round, not a single quad zombie spawned.  Not sure if it was something random or what, I'll try and play it again to see if it happens.
Post by: JBird632 on June 06, 2014, 08:32:25 pm
The only real "Game breaking" thing I could find wrong with the newest version is that if you have the PAP area open and all players there, when you get a quad round, not a single quad zombie spawned.  Not sure if it was something random or what, I'll try and play it again to see if it happens.
I have already said that I have a fix for this, and I will upload the fix soon.
Post by: FSUBoo on June 06, 2014, 08:56:06 pm
Ah ok, I didn't really take the time to look through every post, laziness on my part.  Sorry for bringing it up again if it's been noted/found.  My apologies
Post by: JBird632 on June 06, 2014, 08:59:09 pm
Ah ok, I didn't really take the time to look through every post, laziness on my part.  Sorry for bringing it up again if it's been noted/found.  My apologies
No worries man
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 07, 2014, 05:15:57 am
By the way, why was the door (leading to the teleporter) removed in your most recent version?
Post by: JBird632 on June 07, 2014, 05:33:53 am
By the way, why was the door (leading to the teleporter) removed in your most recent version?
It was causing a pathnode issue, even though all pieces of the door had dynamic paths.
Post by: SarcyMoFo on June 07, 2014, 09:34:06 pm
I'd like to commend you on this tremendous mod
I can see why that list appeared discouraging but many of the points were minor - more polish than anything else
I've every faith that any future versions will only add to the enjoyment and that any map that has this attached to it will be highly acclaimed
Wish you all the best :)
Post by: Hai_mian on June 08, 2014, 11:24:52 am
Hi,guy,I play map has a bug is increases comes,Igo to the loft  :'(but the zombie will dissolve and thanks for you made the map
Post by: DeletedUser on June 08, 2014, 07:48:09 pm
Hi,guy,I play map has a bug is increases comes,Igo to the loft  :'(but the zombie will dissolve and thanks for you made the map
da faq? :poker:

Post Merge: June 08, 2014, 08:17:57 pm
Quite a few of those things suggested by JadenSzewczak are very minor and dont have to be put in. He is just putting out some things that he thinks could make it better or put it more closer to Black Ops. Although i dont totally agree with everything that he said to make it better or put it closer to Black Ops, like the G11 sights, reviving player and some others.

Putting some hints for the easter egg could be good because some people dont even realise there is an easter egg and an ending to the map.

The area by Pack a Punch to me doesnt really need a jump off point because this map is designed to be very difficult and it isnt that far away from the rest of the map, though if a jump off point was put in, it probably will not take that much of the difficulty away.

This map is a very good one, you have taken the time to detail it and really make it look good compared to some other maps that just put in some rooms and a few extra guns and do very little to make it look good. Because of this, this map will not just be played and put aside like most but will be replayed.

It is good you are taking the time to fix some of the bugs and improve the map, instead of just moving on to the next map.

This map also reminds me a lot of treyarch maps because it goes more in a circle instead of just one long thing room after room and the detailing.
i agree, but some things i do think should be fixed;

the rpk handle issue did throw me of a bit (being red and going in my players arm)
the cool little reticles for paped weapons would have been a nice touch, but its not too important...
obviously the quad round glitch at pap (don't think it needs to be said for obvious reasons)
the hyena infra-dead's blast fx are not like the official fx
mp40 should have the black nickel plating and correct fire sounds from blops
crossbow and semtex beeping noises sound odd and not like the regular ones
g11's special scope is missing

just some thoughts;

i agree with the fact that you replaced reserve soda with deadshot. Even though not many people appeal to it, it should still be there ;). And no offense - i think the reserve soda machine was a bit ugly
i love how you got that custom vigor rush jingle, it was a nice touch.
i like vigor rush's machine (looks very offical), but the font that displays vigor rush on the machine looks very bland and should be changed IMO.
And although its great you went through with the wave gun, i think you should have saved it for a future blops mod map.

In the end, the blops mod is fantastic. The amount of detail you put into your maps is unbelievable - and the blops mod makes it even better. The amount of official feeling content you make pimp slaps Tryarch and tells it to go and focus on how your going to fix the broken story-line they made for future zombie projects (:lol: shots fired). Keep up the awesome work Jbird! Cant wait for what you got cookin for Lockdown and Excavation! :nyan: 

Post by: Nathiri on June 09, 2014, 06:05:45 pm
Only things that i got playing version 2.2 is, i crashed when loading solo (activision load screen) but then loaded again and it crashed when hitting solo and came up with an error (I wasnt able to get a screenshot of it because it didnt do it again, it was something to do with the dolls though) but still stayed in the game. I tried again and it successfully loaded.

The only other thing i would suggest would be to bring in the black ops mp40. I prefer this mp40 version myself over the waw version.
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 09, 2014, 07:10:41 pm
Only things that i got playing version 2.2 is, i crashed when loading solo (activision load screen) but then loaded again and it crashed when hitting solo and came up with an error (I wasnt able to get a screenshot of it because it didnt do it again, it was something to do with the dolls though) but still stayed in the game. I tried again and it successfully loaded.

The only other thing i would suggest would be to bring in the black ops mp40. I prefer this mp40 version myself over the waw version.

Error sounds like one the BS errors WAW sometimes give when loading up a map, most likely means nothing.
And the BO1 MP40 is identical to the WAW version apart from the fire sound isn't it?  ???
Post by: timelordalex on June 09, 2014, 08:01:26 pm
And the BO1 MP40 is identical to the WAW version apart from the fire sound isn't it?  ???

No it isnt, I also suggested this to Jbird way before release but he didnt do it, the sound is different and the gun seems more polished to fit in with BO1, he added the new model for the Ray Gun, so I'm surprised he didn't do the MP40.

(https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/03lwpji_u7c/hqdefault.jpg)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 09, 2014, 08:39:19 pm
Well it's the same model with a shinier texture that's all easy enough to change.
Post by: SajeOne on June 09, 2014, 09:06:07 pm
Well it's the same model with a shinier texture that's all easy enough to change.
As well as new animations & a modified weapon file.
Post by: JBird632 on June 09, 2014, 09:15:41 pm
As well as new animations & a modified weapon file.
Hmmm I was not aware of this.
Post by: blackrock555 on June 10, 2014, 10:27:05 am
the animation is more vigorus in black ops and it is marginally bigger in comparison to the mp40 of waw
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 10, 2014, 10:05:37 pm
hey jbird just a little update from me; this is the only custom zombies easter egg i've ever bothered to complete. i've always appreciated the effort mapmakers put in to their easter eggs but i rarely try them out. surprisingly, i really liked doing Overrun's. it was cool to complete because there was no special storyline, it was just simple and enjoyable. after tons of hours spent playing i've come to the conclusion that Overrun in my opinion, is one of the greatest custom zombies maps <3

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE EASTER EGG
but as always i'd like to make a suggestion; while playing it feels like a silent movie. you put the key in it's slot w/ no noise, press all these buttons w/ no noise, doors slide open and the generators rise w/ no noise, you fill the generators up and there's no noise until completion. it's a little bit of a bother and im hoping you fix it!
Post by: kamil1king on June 10, 2014, 10:35:53 pm
I have this weird effect on my screen every time i play any map. Could someone help me fix it?? (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs30.postimg.org%2F5zmxofq41%2Fnooo.jpg&hash=531cb185554de6a34dc4156f10013d1310280431)
Post by: JBird632 on June 10, 2014, 10:37:50 pm
That is because you played a map with the napalm zombie, which set a dvar and didnt reset it.
This issue is common on maps such as Lorkeep and Cheese cube. This problem is not from my map, as I do not use that dvar.
Post by: SajeOne on June 10, 2014, 10:58:55 pm
I have this weird effect on my screen every time i play any map. Could someone help me fix it?? (http://s30.postimg.org/5zmxofq41/nooo.jpg)
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2984.msg29979#msg29979 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2984.msg29979#msg29979)
Post by: kamil1king on June 10, 2014, 11:48:37 pm
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2984.msg29979#msg29979 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2984.msg29979#msg29979)
thanks dude, that fixed it ;)
Post by: tomikaze on June 11, 2014, 03:56:05 am
Got the Wave Gun first pull from the box after downloading this update! Freakin' GREAT! And the quad zombies are perfect for this map. JBird, you are invited to my birthday party this year. You need some kind of award for being so freakin' pro!
Post by: kamil1king on June 17, 2014, 09:12:12 pm
Awesome mod had so much fun with it :) It be awesome if you could put this mod into the nuketown custom map ;) ;)
Post by: InFInIX on June 18, 2014, 04:52:52 pm
i still love this map my current high round is 31 and the pap'ed MP5k only has 20 reserve ammo :D
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 18, 2014, 05:00:54 pm
i still love this map my current high round is 31 and the pap'ed MP5k only has 20 reserve ammo :D
he's fixing it in the next update <3
Post by: Wunderful on July 21, 2014, 06:25:21 pm
Sorry to bump, but Jbird, is this map ever going to be updated again? It's been more than a month.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on July 21, 2014, 09:17:35 pm
Sorry to bump, but Jbird, is this map ever going to be updated again? It's been more than a month.

The same time that he's releasing the BO1 Mod version of Lockdown is also the same time that the next update for this map will be released
Post by: Wunderful on July 21, 2014, 09:33:34 pm
The same time that he's releasing the BO1 Mod version of Lockdown is also the same time that the next update for this map will be released

Okay, thanks for the info. Do we have an idea of when that might be?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on July 21, 2014, 09:39:39 pm
Okay, thanks for the info. Do we have an idea of when that might be?

I'm not quite sure about that.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 25, 2014, 06:50:11 am
found a glitch on the map, but it only occurs after you play the map 'moon of fooy'. The zombies, after they die, simply float away
Post by: treminaor on July 25, 2014, 07:29:05 am
found a glitch on the map, but it only occurs after you play the map 'moon of fooy'. The zombies, after they die, simply float away
This isn't a glitch with JBird's mod, this is a glitch with moon of fooy. It changes the ragdoll gravity dvars but they are not reset when you exit the map.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 25, 2014, 09:48:39 am
This isn't a glitch with JBird's mod, this is a glitch with moon of fooy. It changes the ragdoll gravity dvars but they are not reset when you exit the map.
Thanks for the info
Post by: iseeyouinbed on September 09, 2014, 11:16:39 pm
This map is epic!!!! :)
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 24, 2014, 02:17:35 pm
Is this waw map or blops map? I have another mediafire link named nazi_zombie_overrun_1.0.2
So I'm confused.
Post by: arceus on September 24, 2014, 02:20:26 pm
there are no maps for bo mod tools were never released
Post by: e0894ed4 on September 24, 2014, 02:49:53 pm
there are no maps for bo mod tools were never released
Yeah that must be it. I had some MP mods for blops but come to think of it, never had a community made map.

So v2.2 this must be newer version, other website needs to update the link then.
Post by: JBird632 on September 24, 2014, 05:12:47 pm
Yeah that must be it. I had some MP mods for blops but come to think of it, never had a community made map.

So v2.2 this must be newer version, other website needs to update the link then.
All sites have the updated link, unless it was posted by someone to another site that I don't know about - which that has happened to me before.
Post by: Ramiabdh on September 24, 2014, 05:15:13 pm
All sites have the updated link, unless it was posted by someone to another site that I don't know about - which that has happened to me before.

You mean some people pretend they're you, and then post your map to gain credit?
Post by: JBird632 on September 24, 2014, 05:20:05 pm
You mean some people pretend they're you, and then post your map to gain credit?
I don't know about that, but I have had people post the map to other sites with my name as the creator. Like they post it, but say that I made it.
Post by: chromastone10 on September 24, 2014, 06:13:28 pm
I don't know about that, but I have had people post the map to other sites with my name as the creator. Like they post it, but say that I made it.

lol, that sounds familiar
Post by: sal24r on October 16, 2014, 04:52:30 pm
When it comes Quad Rounds, the quad does not spawn where there is pack a punch
http://youtu.be/50QqHDCbDnU?t=22m8s (http://youtu.be/50QqHDCbDnU?t=22m8s)
Post by: DeletedUser on October 17, 2014, 06:32:07 pm
When it comes Quad Rounds, the quad does not spawn where there is pack a punch
http://youtu.be/50QqHDCbDnU?t=22m8s (http://youtu.be/50QqHDCbDnU?t=22m8s)
happened to me too ... :poker:
Post by: 0815Hunter on December 07, 2014, 02:03:55 pm
fantastic map, BUT you really need to fix some sounds, this beep sound when you walk into a crawler cloud gives me a huge headache!! Weaponsounds could be a bit louder.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on December 26, 2014, 03:09:54 am
Merry Christmas 2014.

Played the $h!t out of Overrun today, by round 21 I done a last stand in the PAP area armed with the InfraDead, MaxWaveGun, and the skullcrusher. Wish I knew how to take pictures and show off my records. I died on round 27

When I get my hands on Frostbite and Leviathan I will play it like this

PS. found a bug with the ray gun missing its proper sound. like the sound is playing backward
Post by: nlozano on January 31, 2015, 02:46:54 am
Yeah, I've tried this in both co-op and single player. Every time, the second quad zombie round starts and only one of them spawns, then you are stuck in the round and have no way to end it. So yeah this bug is game breaking for now.
Post by: JBird632 on January 31, 2015, 03:25:08 am
Yeah, I've tried this in both co-op and single player. Every time, the second quad zombie round starts and only one of them spawns, then you are stuck in the round and have no way to end it. So yeah this bug is game breaking for now.
This bug is due to being in the packapunch area while on a quad round, I forgot to add that zone to the script - and I just haven't gotten around to fixing it.
Post by: simpelsat on January 31, 2015, 12:22:04 pm
whill there be a new updatet version from this map? :)
(like a new version for the black ops mod and fixes)
Post by: EliteSkillz61 on January 31, 2015, 02:08:55 pm
There's a bug with quad zombies.  When you are in the area with the sickle and pap the quad won't spawn plz fix
Post by: HitmanVere on January 31, 2015, 04:58:55 pm
There's a bug with quad zombies.  When you are in the area with the sickle and pap the quad won't spawn plz fix

So many people have addressed this already. This is a old map, so no updates, I think
Post by: BullfrogFunTime on February 06, 2015, 10:32:23 am
with the m1911 if you go prone and move then stand up the gun will stay in that position until you lay down again and stand up
Post by: simpelsat on February 07, 2015, 07:50:18 pm
old bug with the m1911
you can also sprint and it fixed again
Post by: Ziraxos on February 23, 2015, 05:52:16 pm
 :nyan:My review of the map:
 :nyan:
Okay, i though map was very nicely made i didnt even notice i was in cod w@w when i started playing kudos to you for that. it just didnt like the small-ness of the map im okay with small map's but this map just seemed too small it feel like i didnt have freedom and it wasnt so enjoyable. But i can't make a map so i have no right to say these things but i am. also nice camo's on Pap'D weapons i liked them weldone on that but for somereason i got random lag spikes using your map i've played other map's witch are far more stressfull but this map just glitched and lagged a bit my computer is far more than capeable of playing the game. i think its probably just script error's idk
but nice map 7/10 keep up the good work
i made a video on my first play of the map ive played it around 3-4 more times after racking up 10-15 rounds eatch time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6t5PuKC6w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6t5PuKC6w)
Post by: eithan on February 24, 2015, 01:51:54 am
loks like a good map iv see a youtuber play it imm downlaoding it now thnaks
Post by: RBRT on March 20, 2015, 01:05:07 pm
Great map Jbird. You really captured the feel of Black Ops in the mod. Can't wait to have that same immersion in Leviathan.
Post by: Draco on March 21, 2015, 02:18:29 pm
Really good map. I m playing it right now and if your on a crawler round and sit in the P-A-P room it will break. Please fix this bug. But other than that it was a really cool experience.  :D looking forward to your next map.
Post by: Uber Tiga on April 02, 2015, 01:51:36 am
Looks Promising ^^ Im gonna try and Download this, Thanks for the share and hard work :)
Post by: wawdavid on April 18, 2015, 01:59:27 am
i need help finding the download link
Post by: Lukkie1998 on April 19, 2015, 05:12:46 pm
Try reading the original post, the downloadlink is in there.

Lukkie1998
Post by: DeletedUser on April 19, 2015, 05:21:08 pm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/po2sr9d326pd540/Overrun+2.2.exe)