Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 24 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Letrix's Groups
Letrix's Contact & Social Links
MOTY
Date Registered: 11 April 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Bando909's Groups
Bando909's Contact & Social LinksBando909
All I have to say is WOW.

The time and effort that has gone into this map is insane. I've only scratched the surface of this map and I absolutely love it. The replay ability  of this map is off the charts. Every spawn in you get different starting pistols, different wall guns in different places. (Perks may be as well haven't got that far yet). And the custom zombies make it that much more challenging but in a great way.

Well done guys, Team Orbit has definitely one of the coolest maps in a long time. Solid 20/10 :nyan:
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
MOTY

All I have to say is WOW.

The time and effort that has gone into this map is insane. I've only scratched the surface of this map and I absolutely love it. The replay ability  of this map is off the charts. Every spawn in you get different starting pistols, different wall guns in different places. (Perks may be as well haven't got that far yet). And the custom zombies make it that much more challenging but in a great way.

Well done guys, Team Orbit has definitely one of the coolest maps in a long time. Solid 20/10 :nyan:

Thanks guys! Glad your enjoying it! That's exactly what I was going for, replayability. Never heard it put that way, "Team ORBiT", but I like it, lol.

Edit:
Spoiler: click to open...
Yup perks too.
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:40:34 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
its defo more original than most

i tend to go for copying treyarch, this however is a refreshing change
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 08:44:30 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mazupicua's Groups
mazupicua's Contact & Social Links
i Wish i could play it, it seems amazing :( but i keep on crashing either solo or co op with my friend (he also crashes and yes we reinstalled)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Finally got around playing, been busy with BO1 modding, lol.
Overall experience is great, custom HUDs, randomized wallbuys, detailing in most areas, I can see why people are saying this is their favorite map :P But experience for me was brought down by quality of weapons and some nitpicky stuff that nobody cares about. I wont go in detail with these, as they are not gamebreaking and you have released final update already. Im just going to say, I broke my hand while playing this map :P

Its a good map nonetheless. Also, I found keycard, put it on a door and entered keycode, but nothing happened, was I missing something?
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
i Wish i could play it, it seems amazing :( but i keep on crashing either solo or co op with my friend (he also crashes and yes we reinstalled)

It did with me as well until I dropped graphics / textures to "medium" , think I dropped the resolution too , it worked then.

In my previous posts, I neglected to thank tudark , so thanks man, yourself and MC have truly pulled it off.

If this isn't a MOTY candidate ,there's something wrong.

For those, like myself, who get the Cortana gun in "Gungame" and can't advance because you're points don't decrease, shoot the spacesuit zombies and you're points go down (albeit slowly) and then you can advance.

Ped
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:47:58 am by ped078
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mazupicua's Groups
mazupicua's Contact & Social Links
It did with me as well until I dropped graphics / textures to "medium" , think I dropped the resolution too , it worked then.

In my previous posts, I neglected to thank tudark , so thanks man, yourself and MC have truly pulled it off.

For those, like myself, who get the Cortana gun in "Gungame" and can't advance because you're points don't decrease, shoot the spacesuit zombies and you're points go down (albeit slowly) and then you can advance.

Ped

Yeah i saw that after i posted. will give it a try tomorrow morning (later on today) thanks fam
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Finally got around playing, been busy with BO1 modding, lol.
Overall experience is great, custom HUDs, randomized wallbuys, detailing in most areas, I can see why people are saying this is their favorite map :P But experience for me was brought down by quality of weapons and some nitpicky stuff that nobody cares about. I wont go in detail with these, as they are not gamebreaking and you have released final update already. Im just going to say, I broke my hand while playing this map :P

(Image removed from quote.)

Its a good map nonetheless. Also, I found keycard, put it on a door and entered keycode, but nothing happened, was I missing something?

That issue was known, and it is only with that gun and those viewarms. All other guns are fine with those viewarms, and all other viewarms are good with that gun. My options were to take out our only sniper, or deal with it... You see what I chose...  :D

Something should have happened if the code for the keycard was entered correctly.
The door should have turned green isntead of red, and if you walk up to the door it should have told you, 3 vacuum locks remain.
Keycard goes in left, code goes in right, 4 keycards, 1 on station, 3 on planet maps that need retrieved to access the center sector 9 to reverse the gravatron!
This can be seen in the trailer from 0:30 - 0:40

Thanks, we hope you had fun!

PS, it's even better in coop with more options.

Thanks!

Yeah i saw that after i posted. will give it a try tomorrow morning (later on today) thanks fam

I hope that works for you!
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:30:12 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The door should have turned green isntead of red, and if you walk up to the door it should have told you, 3 vacuum locks remain.

Yeah, it turned green, but never gave me hintstring, RIP
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Yeah, it turned green, but never gave me hintstring, RIP

Only time I got it to not show me the print was when I was playing on timescale 5, but who knows, it could have been the door and not the timescale..., I haven't seen that happen on the vids, or had that reported, sorry if that is a bug (I'm curious, so I will test each door individually), but either way, the print is irrelevant, it's just a clue. You have to do all 4 and then something "happens"
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:38:28 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue

Ped
That's ok , im glad you really liked it .We just tried to do something slightly different  and I think makecents features did that.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Thanks for the beta tests. I'm still struggling to beat the map like a noob, netherless get past round 8. MC saw the livestream....

Ima try it out again today.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Thanks for the beta tests. I'm still struggling to beat the map like a noob, netherless get past round 8. MC saw the livestream....

Ima try it out again today.

No no, thank you for all your help with the weapons and animations!

Lol, I am the same way man, it's cool. Put it on gun game (any difficulty). Then when you die the game keeps going... It's more forgiving. You can't do the side ee's but you can beat the campaign as long as you don't get to the final gun first.  ;)

I tried to design it so everyone could beat the map with their proffered challenge difficulty. So if you are really good and bored of zombies, make sure you put it on hard to start with. Plus, the more players, the harder ORBiT bosses get.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:15:43 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 8 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
zdblee's Groups
zdblee's Contact & Social Links
Had a blast playing this with a friend, beat it on round 25 wasnt too rushed on completing the map cause I wanted to get all the perks, but an amazing map, one of the best I have played.

I noticed three things.

1. The space suit I noticed didnt do too much I think, I did wear it as soon as I unlocked sector 9, that might just be me.

2. The room next to the space suit room, I noticed an apparatus that had a hintstring that mentioned a welder and that theres more than one i think. Is this a four player ee? or am I missing an item to pick?

3. Also in one of the sectors, in the main rooms, I noticed a tinted box in the middle with a wonder weapon of some sort, is this an actual playable gun?

4. Lastly, I know you said there was side ee's, how many is there currently, if possible could you sort of hint as to what they are but not how to do it, for example one is a WW, another is related to a welder, you know then sort of hints.

thanks

Loading ...