Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 10 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
The Keymaster's Groups
The Keymaster's Contact & Social Links
So, this map is absolutely incredible, but my friend and I had our first run cut short when we ran into a major map issue. On round 18, after figuring out how power cells and such worked (not going into too much detail to avoid spoilers), we were running a train in one of the *cough cough* extra areas that require power cells to get to, and found that some zombies were coming through a wall. Upon further inspection, we found that we could also walk through this wall and into a zombie spawning staircase. Regrettably, as we weren't supposed to be here, we wound up falling through the floor into the bottom of the map. Having PhD prevented me from killing myself, so I was permanently stuck there with the power cell my teammate needed to return to the main area and continue the game, and we were forced to quit.

Screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124
Date Registered: 2 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Im not fat, im fluffy!
FluffyHakon's Groups
FluffyHakon's Contact & Social LinksFluffy HåkonMrHakonHåkon WinjeFluffyhakon
I did struggle abit with crashes and stuff. But i got the map to work. And its incredible. Congratz on the release!
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
What did you do to my precious AA-12 :O

The guns are how I got them. Make a suggestion and I'll put it in the update. More power? Fires too slow? I'm gonna assume it's weak, cause that's what I was thinking too, and beef it up.

how to changing  fov?
i cant find _zombiemode.gsc...

I'm pretty sure I put that in options for you to adjust without going into scripts.

Congrats on this amazing map! I found a few things

When I spawned as dempsey when I looked to a certain direction the textures would stretch all over the place and I could not see anything

Map crashes when screen shoting using F12

The vortex gun fire sound is very quite, increase the sound effect volume.

I am have a great time with this map, keep up the good work and bug fixing

Sounds like what dukip mentioned with the T4m and the high graphic settings?

Might have to lower your settings.

Thanks, the guy that made that is no longer modding, so if you can fix it for me that would be great.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get all these that I can updated and back out before the weekend, but who knows with bugs. Testing takes forever to try and make sure its been fixed.

Nevermind. I was blind. I found the final keycard. Awesome map! Awesome Ending! I look forward to future maps!

I sent you a message, but I guess it didn't go through. Glad you found it! Thanks!

Tried the suggestions to get the game working.

Lowered Resolution
Turned off spectacular map
started in windowed mode

tried to play solo, the game loaded, but couldn't play due to strobe effect.
(screen flashes on and off with white and black bars).

I'm sorry, if none of that worked and you tried the version I sent you in the messages, I'm at a loss of what to do... Is this the Steam version, out of curiosity? And do you have problems playing any other games or maps?

So, this map is absolutely incredible, but my friend and I had our first run cut short when we ran into a major map issue. On round 18, after figuring out how power cells and such worked (not going into too much detail to avoid spoilers), we were running a train in one of the *cough cough* extra areas that require power cells to get to, and found that some zombies were coming through a wall. Upon further inspection, we found that we could also walk through this wall and into a zombie spawning staircase. Regrettably, as we weren't supposed to be here, we wound up falling through the floor into the bottom of the map. Having PhD prevented me from killing myself, so I was permanently stuck there with the power cell my teammate needed to return to the main area and continue the game, and we were forced to quit.

Screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678750124

Muh ha ha, you fell into my trap! lol, just kidding. That map gave me so many issues. I'll check the walls again. At one time almost every wall could be walked through.... thought I got them all, thanks and sorry about that, but at least we found where bwc was talking about. I'm taking him off the testing credits for that...  >:( ;D

I did struggle abit with crashes and stuff. But i got the map to work. And its incredible. Congratz on the release!

Thanks! I'll do some tweaks in the update that should help with performance, with little sacrifice to the game.

Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:41:44 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
Map crashed my WaW to a point where I had to restart the machine!

I'll try the suggestions made here and report back. I hope it works cuz I sooo wanna play this mape, I loved ILS.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Map crashed my WaW to a point where I had to restart the machine!

I'll try the suggestions made here and report back. I hope it works cuz I sooo wanna play this mape, I loved ILS.

Aw, thanks, ILS was my baby. An ugly baby looking back, but none the less my baby, lol. If it doesn't work, either wait for the update, or message me and I'll send you another version that may or may not help.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:09:30 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
Aw, thanks man, ILS was my baby. An ugly baby looking back, but none the less my baby, lol. If it doesn't work, either wait for the update, or message me and I'll send you another version that may or may not help.
Just found theese holes in the skybox in the cargo area:

Also ive tried the teleporter in solo and still doesnt work, ill try the mediafire download, maybe its the google drive version that is fucked :/
Dunno ill report back, also my perks dont have that "atom" effect on them (shaders) dunno if its normal or its infact  the map bugged out :c
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Just found theese holes in the skybox in the cargo area:
(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Also ive tried the teleporter in solo and still doesnt work, ill try the mediafire download, maybe its the google drive version that is fucked :/
Dunno ill report back, also my perks dont have that "atom" effect on them (shaders) dunno if its normal or its infact  the map bugged out :c

Stop looking at the man behind the curtain! lol That's not a hole in the skybox, but I will fix what it is, a piss poor attempt at separating space and land, thank you!

You only get the atom perk icons if you have the one suit on (there are 3 possible huds in ORBiT). And the teleporter one, do you mean when it randomly says malfunction fill with 20 souls, it isn't collecting souls? Like in the trailer at 1:03
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=63
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:19:12 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
Stop looking at the man behind the curtain! lol That's not a hole in the skybox, but I will fix what it is, a piss poor attempt at separating space and land, thank you!

You only get the atom perk icons if you have the one suit on (there are 3 possible huds in ORBiT). And the teleporter one, do you mean when it randomly says malfunction fill with 20 souls, it isn't collecting souls? Like in the trailer at 1:03
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=63
Yup as i said to you on steam the malfunction doesnt collect souls, atm i am downloading the mediafire version and let you know if its the same or it works (it must work as i seen players ending the map c:)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Yup as i said to you on steam the malfunction doesnt collect souls, atm i am downloading the mediafire version and let you know if its the same or it works (it must work as i seen players ending the map c:)

Well you could just be unlucky, lol, its random. Maybe those beating the map didn't get that souls thing and it is broken? You can play the map and it never happens. It was working as you saw in the trailer, so I'll keep testing, thanks.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:05:38 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Yay! It's here. Congrats Mc & tudark. Would love to play the map soon.
Date Registered: 23 December 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
FappinPack's Groups
FappinPack's Contact & Social Links
Hello i played the map, and i already bet it first try round 11!!! i reallly enjoyed it Goodjob!  :) :) :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Got it to run by setting the err, settings to medium (graphics, textures ect.)

Incredible work MC, a true testament to CZ map making. I did encounter so problems, most have which have probably already been discussed.. What to do with the power cells? where do you find the codes for the doors?.
A possible bug also, when I was playing gun game, I got to the Cortana gun, which is absolutely superb btw :D, I couldn't advance past that, (I think it was 17 of 72 guns) , my "next gun" points stuck at 3490, and wouldn't decrease with kills. Had to exit the game after a while :/
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Got it to run by setting the err, settings to medium (graphics, textures ect.)

Incredible work MC, a true testament to CZ map making. I did encounter so problems, most have which have probably already been discussed.. What to do with the power cells? where do you find the codes for the doors?.
A possible bug also, when I was playing gun game, I got to the Cortana gun, which is absolutely superb btw :D, I couldn't advance past that, (I think it was 17 of 72 guns) , my "next gun" points stuck at 3490, and wouldn't decrease with kills. Had to exit the game after a while :/

Thanks! I've had people complete the gun game, without that error, but Wow, another bug to add to the list, lol. That Cortana gun shouldn't even be in gun game, wth, lol. I'll see if that is why it broke... Order of the guns, along with so much else, is randomized everytime you play. I'll message you some help on the campaign ee.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:54:16 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Superb, TY.
Date Registered: 14 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SurgeryFarts's Groups
SurgeryFarts's Contact & Social Links
That same t4m texture bug keeps happening to me even when the d3d9.dll file is deleted from my world at war directory but of course is fixed when setting all texture settings to high just like everyone else. Is there anyway to fix this problem as I would like to use extra texture settings so the game doesn't look shitty.

Loading ...