Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Quick update, I added to the front post, I've seen this happen on a stream and it's been reported as well that sometimes the fusion cell will malfunction and demand 20 souls, and sometimes it actually malfunctions, and won't collect souls. Sorry for that, if you run into that and are playing coop you may be able to die one at a time and get back to the station, but otherwise you are stuck at that point. I will fix it as soon as I can.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:37:20 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 31 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Alezad's Groups
Alezad's Contact & Social Links
Okay, i have a serious problem. this map has broken WaW for me. no matter what mod i launch, eveytime i start the map, IM ON FIRE. this is insane. its like the map changed some files permanently and now im just always on fire. PLEASE HELP  :'( :'( :'(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Okay, i have a serious problem. this map has broken WaW for me. no matter what mod i launch, eveytime i start the map, IM ON FIRE. this is insane. its like the map changed some files permanently and now im just always on fire. PLEASE HELP  :'( :'( :'(

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html

That is strange. ORBiT uses setburn. Maybe I will add to set that dvar in the beginning, in case it still happens.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Stop looking at the man behind the curtain! lol That's not a hole in the skybox, but I will fix what it is, a piss poor attempt at separating space and land, thank you!

You only get the atom perk icons if you have the one suit on (there are 3 possible huds in ORBiT). And the teleporter one, do you mean when it randomly says malfunction fill with 20 souls, it isn't collecting souls? Like in the trailer at 1:03
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=63
One of the reporters did that to me. I killed 70+ zombies at or around the teleported then started trying random areas but never did a soul collect. I'm using steam no t4m. Only found a few bugs. Some pathing issues and one time the pull out anim on the s12 was SUPER SLOW. Couldn't recreate it (only tried once) I don't remember what other weapon I had but I tried with the asm1 but I think it uses the same pull out anim so I could never get that anim to play on the s12 (where the player pulls the gun down the whole screen. Also the mach45(whatever it's called) reload speed is way faster than the actual reload animation. I'm having a blast with the map you guys killed it! Love love love the dual wield master chief
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
One of the reporters did that to me. I killed 70+ zombies at or around the teleported then started trying random areas but never did a soul collect. I'm using steam no t4m. Only found a few bugs. Some pathing issues and one time the pull out anim on the s12 was SUPER SLOW. Couldn't recreate it (only tried once) I don't remember what other weapon I had but I tried with the asm1 but I think it uses the same pull out anim so I could never get that anim to play on the s12 (where the player pulls the gun down the whole screen. Also the mach45(whatever it's called) reload speed is way faster than the actual reload animation. I'm having a blast with the map you guys killed it! Love love love the dual wield master chief

Awesome, glad your liking it. Working on updates now, and taking that soul collecting thing out, cause it's bugging me now, lol. I could not get it to not work, but I watched it not work, lol. oh well.
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Awesome, glad your liking it. Working on updates now, and taking that soul collecting thing out, cause it's bugging me now, lol. I could not get it to not work, but I watched it not work, lol. oh well.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. I bought stamin up and quick revive and got double slapped while testing how unlimited the sprint was and I kept running while I was downed for a bit then stopped and dropped to the ground when I got up I kept the unlimited sprint but I could still also buy the perk again
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:37:21 am by josemassacre
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Oh yeah I almost forgot. I bought stamin up and quick revive and got double slapped while testing how unlimited the sprint was and I kept running while I was downed for a bit then stopped and dropped to the ground when I got up I kept the unlimited sprint but I could still also buy the perk again

Thanks man, I never reset that with the speed decrease, nice catch!
Date Registered: 16 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Wanna Game? Message me :P
Signature
Youtuber, Game Designer and Level Designer! Studying Computer Game Technology at Uni
truenightmare's Groups
ATTENTION
If you get Malfunction, fusion cell needs 20 souls after putting fusion cell in teleporter, you may be stuck. I will fix in the next version as soon as possible, sorry!

Please remove this until you can fix this because I got stuck in the hanger with no way back.

also found someone bugs in gun game, I can pick up weapons on the floor and it replaces the current weapon I'm using meaning I can level up without using the weapon I was required to.

At one point I was kicked from the game due to an unknown error, I had the 23/72 of the weapons, all the perks I can collect on the outer ring. and been downed serveral times.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

Please remove this until you can fix this because I got stuck in the hanger with no way back.

also found someone bugs in gun game, I can pick up weapons on the floor and it replaces the current weapon I'm using meaning I can level up without using the weapon I was required to.

At one point I was kicked from the game due to an unknown error, I had the 23/72 of the weapons, all the perks I can collect on the outer ring. and been downed serveral times.

Working on it now. I've removed that feature/failure. The gun game I am not sure about. Might have to look into more. Thanks for the heads up with the weapon trading, I'll fix it.
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
I was wondering if this has been updated at all? me and my friend cannot play MP at all, no idea why.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I was wondering if this has been updated at all? me and my friend cannot play MP at all, no idea why.

I have not updated it yet. I'm fixing the last issue on my list currently, and when that's resolved, it will bee in the final stages of testing. I've done what I could to possibly help that issue, and I think I have fixed the reported bugs, possibly without introducing more... I'll update the topic when it is ready, most likely in the next couple hours.

Double Post Merge: May 06, 2016, 09:57:59 pm
ORBiT_v1.1 has been posted. I hope I didn't introduce anymore bugs. The ones posted should be fixed except I never could crash it on gun game, but I did make some changes, but not sure if they were related.

Thank you to everyone who posted a bug! I hope no major ones like that fusion cell soul box issue exist anymore.
 - Fixed tubes
 - Fixed Fusion Cells
 - Fixed sector 5 portal
 - Fixed some gun sounds and stats
 - Fixed scripts, perks, and stuff
 - Fixed floor weapons, weapon boxes, with plasma gun
 - Fixed relaunch of map after dying, this is new and could have introduced an unknown bug but was working for me and coop player
 - Downsized some images to help with image error, and crash issue possibly, maybe not.

I've tested on laptop and pc together and work fine,and might test 4 player tonight.
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:42:43 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 22 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
cdbbro's Groups