Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Naxi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Naxi's Contact & Social Linksoheyitsmewhat
'Port'? Lol. Sure yeh I'll just port it over no problem. ;D

Well, make an epic zombies map out of MW2's Terminal I mean, haha.
I do have a couple ideas I was using in my original plot that you could use if you ever decide to make a MW2 Terminal Zombies map in WaW, such as:

- the four player models/view hands being S.A.S. characters (which I've been overly obsessed about).

-The idea is that the S.A.S. were sent on a mission to investigate the Russian Airport a week after the reported incident of people getting attacked by unidentified beings. A week later, the Terminal was closed down for investigators to search for clues, only to find themselves stuck in the Terminal, surrounded by the damned.

tl;dr version:
An overall Terminal Zombies would be the shit quite honestly.
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Be confused no more Jiffster -

(Content removed from quote.)

Very Clever Stevie. The cocking handle is a little off, but hey, you'll figure something out (you always seem to do so)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Very Clever Stevie. The cocking handle is a little off, but hey, you'll figure something out (you always seem to do so)

Looks fine to me, I even compared them both in slo mo.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Looks fine to me, I even compared them both in slo mo.
Very Well, also, is it possible you could showcase the Haymaker? I'm curious as to what the cocking animation is going to be, as the HAMR's bolt is on the other side to the one that the haymaker has.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Very Well, also, is it possible you could showcase the Haymaker? I'm curious as to what the cocking animation is going to be, as the HAMR's bolt is on the other side to the one that the haymaker has.

I merged the Galil bolt cocking animation with it, I'll try make a vid at some point if I can be bothered.

Just added this badboy (thanks to GeekComm for uploading the model), but I'm hitting the T4M memory limit now so this will be the last one.

Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie

Just added this badboy (thanks to GeekComm for uploading the model), but I'm hitting the T4M memory limit now so this will be the last one.

(Image removed from quote.)

Yay, now one of my favorite custom maps is going to have one of my favorite weapons from bo3 on it. The ICR-1 was my first gun I got to red hex.
Date Registered: 29 October 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
vendettared's Groups
vendettared's Contact & Social Links
A magnificently beautiful and challenging map. Initially frustrating but ultimately rewarding to master. I remember trying this map several months ago with my siblings and they were thoroughly cowered, dejected and destroyed by the narrow areas, the challenging rounds and the Panzer Soldats and Juggernauts. The map was clearly unapologetic to newcomers; it starts difficult and never lets up. My siblings resigned themselves to never being unable to conquer this map as it was allegedly created for masochists.

But yesterday, we made history (history in our context of course). We took a leap of faith and gave it another chance and lo and behold, were finally able to adapt to the difficult theme of the map and restore the lost pride and dignity we dismissed was forever consigned to oblivion. Gunning down the Panzer Soldat in the midst of hordes of the undead while carefully maneuvering around the claustrophobic map was immensely satisfying.

Oil Rig. If you think custom zombies are getting easy, think again. (I understand this "feat" of ours is hardly impressive but keep in mind my four-man team is composed of one self-proclaimed veteran gamer, two practicing litigators whose only games they ever managed to genuinely play prior to CODWAW was relics of the past like Dune or Myst and a teenage girl whose videogaming resume, aside from CODWAW, consist entirely of Little Big Planet).

Next up, we'll try to pick up the Requiem again and hopefully this time around, the requiem will not be for ours but for the undead haha.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
A magnificently beautiful and challenging map. Initially frustrating but ultimately rewarding to master. I remember trying this map several months ago with my siblings and they were thoroughly cowered, dejected and destroyed by the narrow areas, the challenging rounds and the Panzer Soldats and Juggernauts. The map was clearly unapologetic to newcomers; it starts difficult and never lets up. My siblings resigned themselves to never being unable to conquer this map as it was allegedly created for masochists.

But yesterday, we made history (history in our context of course). We took a leap of faith and gave it another chance and lo and behold, were finally able to adapt to the difficult theme of the map and restore the lost pride and dignity we dismissed was forever consigned to oblivion. Gunning down the Panzer Soldat in the midst of hordes of the undead while carefully maneuvering around the claustrophobic map was immensely satisfying.

Oil Rig. If you think custom zombies are getting easy, think again. (I understand this "feat" of ours is hardly impressive but keep in mind my four-man team is composed of one self-proclaimed veteran gamer, two practicing litigators whose only games they ever managed to genuinely play prior to CODWAW was relics of the past like Dune or Myst and a teenage girl whose videogaming resume, aside from CODWAW, consist entirely of Little Big Planet).

Next up, we'll try to pick up the Requiem again and hopefully this time around, the requiem will not be for ours but for the undead haha.

Thanks for commenting, glad you guys gave it another crack. ;)

The upcoming update should be slightly easier in the lower rounds now, but still challenging in the higher rounds to keep everyone happy (after round 25 there's even some new friends for people to play with :troll:)
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
I merged the Galil bolt cocking animation with it, I'll try make a vid at some point if I can be bothered.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm almost sure you won't, but would you mind sharing how in the world you make your spec maps look so incredible?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'm almost sure you won't, but would you mind sharing how in the world you make your spec maps look so incredible?

Sure. On the ICR I just brightened the col map (which is actually a combination of the original exported spc and the original col map because BO3 textures are weird) by adjusting the contrast/brightness a bit. Then made the spc black and white and darkened it a bit for the cos. It's not the 'proper' way but it comes out fine IMO. One reason the spcs look nice on this map however is because I have the DUKIP script menu/vision thing which has these dvars -

Code Snippet
Plaintext
setdvar r_specular "1";
setdvar r_specularcolorscale "2.65";
setdvar r_specularmap "1";
Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 01:26:36 am by steviewonder87
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Sure. On the ICR I just brightened the col map (which is actually a combination of the original exported spc and the original col map because BO3 textures are weird) by adjusting the contrast/brightness a bit. Then made the spc black and white and darkened it a bit for the cos. It's not the 'proper' way but it comes out fine IMO. One reason the spcs look nice on this map however is because I have the DUKIP script menu/vision thing which has these dvars -

Code Snippet
Plaintext
setdvar r_specular "1";
setdvar r_specularcolorscale "2.65";
setdvar r_specularmap "1";

Those dvars are holy, never forget this. :gusta:
Date Registered: 19 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
erick2314's Groups
erick2314's Contact & Social Links
The map is really good, but the zombies got more speed than normal, this is not nice, this makes the map hard as fuck.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
The map is really good, but the zombies got more speed than normal, this is not nice, this makes the map hard as fuck.

:troll:
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
Ok, so I had my first real play through where I didn't just admire how amazing the weapons looked today. I was playing with some others and they both got the invincibility glitch but I didn't. Even though you can't pin point it, you really should try it brought down the whole experience since only one of us could die. It looks like it does when people remove the zombie attacking animations so maybe it has to do with the anims of some boss when it dies?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Ok, so I had my first real play through where I didn't just admire how amazing the weapons looked today. I was playing with some others and they both got the invincibility glitch but I didn't. Even though you can't pin point it, you really should try it brought down the whole experience since only one of us could die. It looks like it does when people remove the zombie attacking animations so maybe it has to do with the anims of some boss when it dies?

Well it might help if you gave a bit more info don't you think? Like what were they doing, when did it occur, etc? How I am supposed to pinpoint it when all people say is 'we got the glitch please fix'? It has the exact same effect as when 'ignoreme' is set to true, I've got some sketchy workaround that may fix it but I need to test co-op (since it's a co-op only bug) and that's always a nightmare to get arranged.

It's funny actually, the amount of mappers I see who have major problems getting a co-op test going, yet all these randoms who play the map seem to have 4 man teams every time they play lol. ::)

Loading ...