Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
oh man this BO3 update seems awesome.I am looking forward on playing this map again(even though i lag alot in this map). I also really hope that stevie will add this update to Industrial.And since i managed to get my T4M working Ill have no problem playing these maps
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:22:47 am by ZE~Skullcrusher
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Im sorry i dont no what logfile is or how to check anything within the console. I dont get any errors on the screen or anything all of the sudden one of us just cant get hit. If u can explain what logfile is i can try whatever. Let me know what u want me to try. I play on an alienware Alpha if that means anything to you
to checkth console, asuming its enabled you need to do the following

start the game

open the console ( press the ` key )

type the following

developer 1
logfile 2

then load the map

/devmap oil_rig ( or whatever the map file is called - which is you can see if you check the name of the FF file in he mod in appdata )

to check the console in game, hold shit and press ` - watch for red text sprouting warnings

after you quit if you go to your waw directory, in the mods folder in there will be another folder called oil rig. Itll have a text file in it called "logfile.txt" - that is the logfile
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.

developer 1
logfile 2

whats the difference between logfile 1 and 2? cause i always use 1 and it works out fine
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
whats the difference between logfile 1 and 2? cause i always use 1 and it works out fine
actually i have no idea, just know everyone tells me to set it to 2

Daedra Descent will most likely know
Date Registered: 20 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
anthony.morello2's Groups
anthony.morello2's Contact & Social Links
I tryed it but all that shit is way over my head. I did it all but couldnt find the logfile after. The map worked fine on solo. The problem is on 2 player after u kill the panzers. Thats really all i can do is tell you when it happens. Im redownloading the map now so maybe it will fix it.

Double Post Merge: January 24, 2016, 07:49:25 am
you should hit me up when you need co op testing done. Its a bummer this map doesn't work co op. id like to be a part of making sure maps work for co op. Let me know if you want my help.
Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:49:25 am by anthony.morello2
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I tryed it but all that shit is way over my head. I did it all but couldnt find the logfile after. The map worked fine on solo. The problem is on 2 player after u kill the panzers. Thats really all i can do is tell you when it happens. Im redownloading the map now so maybe it will fix it.

you should hit me up when you need co op testing done. Its a bummer this map doesn't work co op. id like to be a part of making sure maps work for co op. Let me know if you want my help.
this map "does" work co-op
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

'Doesn't work co-op'? :poker: I've played this map quite a lot funnily enough, both solo and co-op, and I have had this issue I think once.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with the Panzers since I got it once on I.E. (again I got it once out of my many games on that map, and no-one else reported it on that map) and there are no Panzers on that map.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet

Asynchronous(1) vs Synchronous(2) file write. According to Google it has different meanings depending on the context.

I'm guessing that asynchronous writes the file after load and synchronous writes during load.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/748175/asynchronous-vs-synchronous-execution-what-does-it-really-mean

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Ya the map works great. Until your get the god mode glitch which happens 95% of the time when i play. And i dont no what map your talking about but im talking about oil rig and there are panzers and it does glitch after we kill them like clockwork. If it worked i wouldnt be trying to fix anything. All i would have to say is this is probally the funnest cz map to date. But we cant finish the ee without someone not being able to get hit. Come play a game with me.
Steam name is   Notgayatall
Add me
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Ya the map works great. Until your get the god mode glitch which happens 95% of the time when i play. And i dont no what map your talking about but im talking about oil rig and there are panzers and it does glitch after we kill them like clockwork. If it worked i wouldnt be trying to fix anything. All i would have to say is this is probally the funnest cz map to date. But we cant finish the ee without someone not being able to get hit. Come play a game with me.
Steam name is   Notgayatall
Add me

The other map I'm talking about is Industrial Estate, which was made by me, and I am aware there are Panzers on Oil Rig, because I made it...:poker:

The point is I got the same glitch on that map (once) and that map doesn't have Panzers, ergo the bug is not related to Panzers.

I have played this map co-op more times than I can recall, and I think I have encountered this bug once. What I do know is that it occurs only on co-op and only once you are quite far into the game. So it's rather hard to pinpoint the cause when -

a) I have only got it in approx 1% of my games
b) it only occurs in co-op
c) it only occurs in higher rounds (to my knowledge)
d) there is no obvious reason for it in the scripts (according to Stuffy)

If you get it with such regularity then surely you can tell me the exact trigger for it? And it's highly unlikely to be the Panzers unless I have an identical glitch in my other map (which incidentally shares almost exactly the same mod as Oil Rig sans the Panzers) which is unrelated to Panzers - which is the reason I brought it up in the first place.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
 I understand it's not happening to you but it is happening to me every game.
 I have tested it three games in a row where  at the end of the round we both check to make sure we can still get hit .  Then right after we killed the panzers we tested again .  And three out of three times the glitch happened . The only difference is sometimes it happens on round  14 and sometimes on 17 or 20 .  The only other thing that I have noticed is that the player who doesn't have the storm gets the glitch.  If you get a chance come play a game with me and I will show you .  I've gotten this glitch co-op on other peoples maps as well but they have never been worth trying to figure out what causes them. Also going down or respawning after death doesn't reverse the glitch. 
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Working on it, there's been a lot of changes, I still need to finish up one or two BO3 guns and maybe a bit more mapping and mod stuff. This is a random shot of one of the new areas I added (with the PAP Vesper).
(Image removed from quote.)

Modified Chiqom CQB anims on that Vesper stevie My good sir? I'm a little confused as to how that would possibly work, but I would like to see how it works out. and those Perk Shaders, man, I love what you are doing stevie.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Modified Chiqom CQB anims on that Vesper stevie My good sir? I'm a little confused as to how that would possibly work, but I would like to see how it works out. and those Perk Shaders, man, I love what you are doing stevie.

Be confused no more Jiffster -

Date Registered: 18 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Naxi's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Naxi's Contact & Social Linksoheyitsmewhat
I'm not sure if you take request or not, but by any chance do you think you could port another MW2 map into a zombies map? Terminal from MW2 has literally been a dream for me it to see its light of day in WaW as an amazing modern zombies map. I was motivated to work on it long ago, but I'm afraid I don't have what it takes.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I'm not sure if you take request or not, but by any chance do you think you could port another MW2 map into a zombies map? Terminal from MW2 has literally been a dream for me it to see its light of day in WaW as an amazing modern zombies map. I was motivated to work on it long ago, but I'm afraid I don't have what it takes.

'Port'? Lol. Sure yeh I'll just port it over no problem. ;D

Loading ...