My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Hey zombie world so this is my second map called nazi_zombie_meth. things at the beginning started to go well but with my radiant luck things went to shit at the end causing me error after error. So this is the map as its going to be cuz it wont let me change a thing now it be in radiant or just launcher its self trying to re-build my mod.

Theres a couple things that CANT be changed or fix with my ability of not knowing how things quite work.

**Jugg is only 3 hit (go down on the third)** (I know it sucks)
Added dogs back so you get a max ammo every couple rounds
Music EE only works sometimes ( No idea how that is possible but it is)
Some fx still wont work after power is turned on
Hitting endgame feature sometimes crashes the game instead of actually ending it
ALL WALL WEAPONS ARE HIDDEN!! (shootable)   look by perk machines

FOR EE. find the exhaust fan. find 5 valves to open endgame area

MEGA DL     https://mega.co.nz/#!k5dwhBQb!KgQJ6BQxIR6q4OqefMLcsjmrSyNMcg1Hq_Q3fCfZ0vA 

Google Drive  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGrCTGHyYl6N01KRUFjZ1ZHWWs/edit?usp=sharing

Meth game play trailer

almost forgot to thank some people.

ZK for help with scripts and tuts
People at UGX and GCZ for helping with random questions I asked
Bamskater for Blops perks and prefabs
Tom_bmx for endgame

Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:07:07 am by iBarnett
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Kudos  for your work
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups
hello00417's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for releasing this map... I'm going to try it out. Looking forward to it....

Thanks again....
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
dont stop making maps!! I know it can get frustating (had to redo my first map 6 times and still havent finished it) but keep trying. jug is just a small problem that I am sure you can fix and everyone at ugx can help you. It was a pretty good map and I see you got great potential and I dont want to see you give up over little stuff like that.
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for releasing this map
Date Registered: 29 January 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
pedrehitor's Groups
pedrehitor's Contact & Social LinkspedrehitorpedrehitorPedrehitor74
good job
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
Nice
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Well to be honest I really really enjoy making maps. I find it almost more fun then actually playing games now. If I do decide to make another I will only make the map. cuz im sure there r ppl out there that enjoy the scripting aspect of it all which I can not stand one bit ( probably cuz I have no idea whats going on or even how to write a basic script) so I may float around and see if theres some good map ideas ppl would like to see then I can throw it at someone to finish it up and get it working like it should. or if someone knows a good place to learn basic scripting... guess I could give it a try. thanks to everyone who thinks I make decent maps and to the ppl that keep pushin me.. Thanks
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Well to be honest I really really enjoy making maps. I find it almost more fun then actually playing games now. If I do decide to make another I will only make the map. cuz im sure there r ppl out there that enjoy the scripting aspect of it all which I can not stand one bit ( probably cuz I have no idea whats going on or even how to write a basic script) so I may float around and see if theres some good map ideas ppl would like to see then I can throw it at someone to finish it up and get it working like it should. or if someone knows a good place to learn basic scripting... guess I could give it a try. thanks to everyone who thinks I make decent maps and to the ppl that keep pushin me.. Thanks

I did this javascript tutorial for the Hour Of Code at my school that may help you. It explains the basic fundamentals like functions, variables, arrays, etc, but i'm not sure how close the scripting languages are, but they seam to be identical (i've never tried javascript before).

Link: http://www.codecademy.com/courses/hour-of-code/0/1
Date Registered: 16 June 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
holz's Groups
holz's Contact & Social Links
Looks great, good job.  8)
Sometimes it feels like one hit Jug, but ok i read your decsription and we made it in second attempt.
Is it possible to get Mulekick?
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:55:53 am by holz
Date Registered: 14 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
by3cat17's Groups
by3cat17's Contact & Social Links
Very good looking map, seems like a lot of fun to play. Only thing i noticed thus far that is easily resolved by opening the door, but in the fountain room (maybe not a fountain) with the doors to double tap, speed, etc... if you don't open the door to speed, the zombies spawn behind that door and are trapped.

Not a huge deal, probably made it easier solo, just thought I'd mention it.

Keep up the good work!
Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 08:32:03 pm by by3cat17
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
So i am going to add more to this map i think. Try to actually make it run like it should. If you have played this map please leave any comments on what you noticed wrong or would like changed

Errors i will try and fix that i know of:

- FIX JUGG
    - Add foot steps
    - Fix zone 6 so zombies wont spawn in there before the door has opened
    - Add more detail to pap and end game area
    - Fix Music EE (might only add 2 this time around)
    - Add in FRD's weapons (If i cant get the reload animations working)
    - Blops 2 shaders
    - Possibly UGX mod 1.1 (depending when they release it)
    - Might add a tele in to a secret area with a wonder weapon  (MAYBE!!) my skills arnt that good) might need some help

So please if anyone has some input that would help out a lot... even willing to make the map bigger or change areas if need be.

THANKS!

P.S. also going to be chaning the name since some people were quite turned off by the name. if you think you have a good name please post it would help in me deciding

Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:46:59 pm by iBarnett
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Mr Slagovich and I really enjoyed the currently released version and here are the suggestions we had after playing it:

1) You had a great idea with hidden wall weapons, so take away the box location so that players are actually forced to use the wall spots more heavily. Move the starting location of the box deeper into the level so that its more of a treasure.

2) Red specular mapping needs to be fixed with a light grid and reflection probes.

3) Map is a bit stale with stock WaW weapons, maybe at least change some firing modes and clipsizes etc on the PaP weapons to make it somewhat interesting in the weapons department.

4) EE was unclear, we were hitting all these triggers and didnt really understand what we ere accomplishing on an overall scale. Then the map was over at the truck and we were wishing for more to be explained.

Great map so far, really interesting atmosphere and difficult as hell ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Mr Slagovich and I really enjoyed the currently released version and here are the suggestions we had after playing it:

1) You had a great idea with hidden wall weapons, so take away the box location so that players are actually forced to use the wall spots more heavily. Move the starting location of the box deeper into the level so that its more of a treasure.

2) Red specular mapping needs to be fixed with a light grid and reflection probes.

3) Map is a bit stale with stock WaW weapons, maybe at least change some firing modes and clipsizes etc on the PaP weapons to make it somewhat interesting in the weapons department.

4) EE was unclear, we were hitting all these triggers and didnt really understand what we ere accomplishing on an overall scale. Then the map was over at the truck and we were wishing for more to be explained.

Great map so far, really interesting atmosphere and difficult as hell ;)

Thanks. I completely forgot about adding reflection probes/light grid!! whoops. as for the EE maybe ill add a readable sign at the spawn stating to find the exhaust fan. and when hitting the 5 triggers maybe put a hint string saying 1 of 5 complete. I would love to make it so that the truck actually drives away or maybe you need 3-4 parts to get the truck working to activate the end game feature. as for the box ill move it to the last area before pap. Thank you for your input!!

Loading ...