Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
franco95's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Read ALL that i have write Timelordalex.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Shut up, clock in, and load up
Signature
My maps:
Kino der toten (remake) | Shinra Ops | Moon | Thorvik | Oldie | Gateway | Ward | NeoBase | Devastation
A-Grand's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
A-Grand's Contact & Social Links
Played it with 3 people coop, it was very awesome. The ending felt like a true victory...I totally love this map. You did a great job on this :)
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Played it with 3 people coop, it was very awesome. The ending felt like a true victory...I totally love this map. You did a great job on this :)

Awesome!!! :) So Glad you guys enjoyed it!!!!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Manager updated with the latest version - Changes include fixed sound levels for the various voices and other easter egg items.
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
This is probably one of my most fav maps out there.... you put 3arch to shame buddy!!! All of the custom content is really something else from moving trains to simple thing like stam and mule perk machines lighting up!! but to be honest the first time I played it I was stuck for a bit in the first area before crossing the tracks. making it to rnd 10 without jug. Why 3 hit without jug. personally found it a bit easy. but LOVE the map in my top 5 for sure. PROPS map!!!
P.S. Your wife is pretty dope for letting you do your custom zombie thing... mine just rags on me!!! you make wins man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
This is probably one of my most fav maps out there.... you put 3arch to shame buddy!!! All of the custom content is really something else from moving trains to simple thing like stam and mule perk machines lighting up!! but to be honest the first time I played it I was stuck for a bit in the first area before crossing the tracks. making it to rnd 10 without jug. Why 3 hit without jug. personally found it a bit easy. but LOVE the map in my top 5 for sure. PROPS map!!!
P.S. Your wife is pretty dope for letting you do your custom zombie thing... mine just rags on me!!! you make wins man.

Nice!! Thanks bro!!!  8)

The main reason for the 3 hit is I wanted this map to be small, tight, and very fast pace... I found that when testing it with only 2 hits there were times when I had no chance to make it out of the first couple areas.  I consider myself a very good player so if I was struggling to stay alive... some other people wouldn't even stand a chance.  I didn't want to slow the pace of the map down so I tried to find a balance... For some people it would be a little easier and others it would still be hard... But I really wanted everyone to enjoy the map.  I also figured if it was a little too easy for some guys they could always try to beat it with timed gameplay...(if you haven't done that give it a go! It's a blast!!!)

Thanks for the great feedback man!!!!

Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
I repeat: Make a second version of this map with normal zombie at start please. In my forum is not allowed post (and play with other player) map with zombie that run (or similar) from round 1.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I repeat: Make a second version of this map with normal zombie at start please. In my forum is not allowed post (and play with other player) map with zombie that run (or similar) from round 1.

You are the only person who seems to have a problem with the speed of the zombies. They are NOT all runners, and you can take up to 3 hits without Juggernog. It is NOT a difficult map.

Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Franco,
          This is the third time you have mentioned that you want the map maker to make a different version of his map. Stop trying to tell him what to do, that is not your call and any more requests like this very well may be considered spamming. If the current state of the map keeps you from playing it there are only like 500+ other maps out there you can play.
Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:06:00 pm by tomikaze
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

You can't come here and demand other people to make a second version of their map that doesnt have any runners at start. We can't help it that you are a noob and cant survive with 3 hits without having jug.
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
I hate when a person make a map not for ALL players and only for himself and his friend, i have played more than 50 maps with runners but i can't play with other players because is not allowed post map without normal zombies at start (in my forum.. and other italian forum)
And THIS IS NOT SPAM. I have ONLY say PLEASE if he can do another version.. it' s not very hard make NORMAL zombies at start... only this... ONLY THIS.

Traslate this if you don't understand me (is ITALIAN):

Mi dispiace scrivere queste cose.. ma ormai vedo troppi creatori di mappe che le creano solo per delle comunità dei giocatori (e non per accessibili a tutti) , le creano difficili per presunzione e per fare vedere che sono forti e sfottere gli altri, anche io so giocare a mappe difficili...
ma non per questo vado a chiamare NOOB gli altri (e nemmeno voi dovreste azzardarvi ad offendere), io dico SOLO che se si possono fare questi benedetti zombie NORMALI all'inizio sarebbe meglio.. poichè al 90% dei giocatori (almeno in italia)
non piace entrare subito nel chaos a partita iniziata. Decidete voi che fare alla fine, potreste accontentare tutti, ma anche un mio amico inglese ha detto che questa mappa è odiosa perchè ci sono spazi stretti e gli zombie corrono
(anche se non troppo) continuamente, ed è deluso che da solo o in 2 non si riesce a superare molte stanze. E vi assicuro che è gia un miracolo se riusciamo ad andare bene con la connessione stando solo in 2 qui.
Mica siamo fortunati come voi.. che giocate in 4 alle mappe ..o avete una buona connessione tutte le volte.
Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:15:34 pm by franco95
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
is not allowed post map without normal zombies at start (in my forum.. and other italian forum)
This isn't your forum, this is UGX-MODS. Which means you have no business posting in the topic about it. You want it? Ask him in a PM for your forum. If he denies or doesn't reply(like now) then leave him alone. All spamming him(yes you are spamming)does is make him not want to do it more because of how much you are bugging him. It has nothing to do with how easy or hard the process may be.
Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:20:59 pm by SajeOne
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
I hate when a person make a map not for ALL players and only for himself and his friend, i have played more than 50 maps with runners but i can't play with other players because is not allowed post map without normal zombies at start (in my forum.. and other italian forum)
And THIS IS NOT SPAM. I have ONLY say PLEASE if he can do another version.. it' s not very hard make NORMAL zombies at start... only this... ONLY THIS.

I'm sorry if my map is too hard for you... If my intentions were to make a map for "only myself" (as you put it) why would I go to the trouble to release it? I tried my best to make the map for ALL players. Which why I made it 3 hits to down instead of 2.

I thought about making an easier version but after releasing the map this past week I think a lot of people are pretty happy with the way it is.

I'm a little confused as to why you can't play my map with other people because the zombies aren't "normal"?.?.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

He made this map for everyone, if he only made it for himself and his friend(i assume you mean me since i did alpha test the majority of this map), then why would he bother posting it. and what "forum" do you keep on referring to. This forum is UGX-mods and last time i checked it doesn't belong to you. So stop mentioning your forum. He even made it 3 hits without jug to help people survive the starting rounds. If you cant survive even with that then I don't know what to say to you.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
This isn't your forum, this is UGX-MODS.

In fairness, he is not actually saying 'forum'. It's a case of lost in translation.

Basically, he is saying that him and his friend play it on 2 player, but they are finding it rather difficult to traverse through it together because he feels he is not as good as some players, and feels that mappers who make maps hard do so based on their own skill level without taking into consideration that some players are not as good.

He is also saying that he plays with someone from the UK, and their connection together is not the best as it is, so running zombies tend to be an off putter for him. We are lucky as we can play games with up to 4 players relatively easy, where as he struggles to find more than one person to play with, making maps with runners even more difficult.

He does not mention forum or channel anywhere in his Italian description. Still... I managed to play through the map with timelord on 2 player and we finished it on our first attempt. Sure we faced a few bumps and grinds on the way, but we still did it.

I would prefer the map to stay the way it is to be honest.
Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:44:18 am by DeathBringerZen

Loading ...