Date Registered: 13 March 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Madhousebox's Groups
Madhousebox's Contact & Social Links
Am I the only one getting massive artifacting when trying to play this map?
broken avatar :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Madhousebox's Groups
Madhousebox's Contact & Social Links
Nvm, seems to have fixed itself, also is there a way to edit posts on this forum?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Nvm, seems to have fixed itself, also is there a way to edit posts on this forum?

Not until you get 20 posts. Until that, Site Mods can edit your post by request
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
Now for what I think of the map:
Honestly, it's an amazing map, it has loads of things to do, it's fun, and has loads of small EE's to get other Avengers' weapons, however, while doing the EE, I noticed that me and my friend had a crash on the map, after round 20, each time we tried switching characters there would be a connection interrupted, round 23/24 is when it had disconnected, I'm hoping the bug gets fixed soon,
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Has ZK not replied to any of these comments? No wonder he has less posts than respect :P

OK so I finally got around to playing it, and I really did not care for this map. The mapping was pretty nice and big and detailed, and I did like the creativity, such as the Lick-A-Chick restaurant. But what I did not care for is the modding portion, not mapping. First of all I must say the multiple incorrect gun sounds I heard was pretty annoying. It drove me crazy to hear the galil being played for mp5 reload, and I don't even know what spaz was using. And the constant lack of sprint animations really took the smooth feel out of a lot of these guns. The constant print lines for "dialogue" wasn't very impressive either. I do like the fact that someone put super hero's into zombies, but I'd have to like super hero's first to like this map so..... And the super jump was way too OP. Not even a limit.... every time I got trapped I could just constantly jump away from the zombies, or if they got me in a corner, if you keep jumping, they can't hit you. As for fire zombie, just walk up to it and then jump right away. Map is way to easy because of that so if I really wanted to find out and do the Easter egg, I'm sure I'd complete it on my first try. Also the lack of hintstrings for parts that you can pick up was annoying too, all I saw was a hand indicator. I at first thought you accidently left random triggers in the map until one time I accidently hit F....
I noticed that me and my friend had a crash on the map, after round 20, each time we tried switching characters there would be a connection interrupted, round 23/24 is when it had disconnected, I'm hoping the bug gets fixed soon,
That is your internet, not that map....
Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:56:50 pm by alaurenc9
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Now for what I think of the map:
Honestly, it's an amazing map, it has loads of things to do, it's fun, and has loads of small EE's to get other Avengers' weapons, however, while doing the EE, I noticed that me and my friend had a crash on the map, after round 20, each time we tried switching characters there would be a connection interrupted, round 23/24 is when it had disconnected, I'm hoping the bug gets fixed soon,

I think thee maps cool too but I've had the same problem. Every time I play the map with my friends we get disconnected after round 20. Every time we are working on the easter egg so maybe theirs a bug somewhere that causes this after round 20.
I'm not sure what it is but I still had fun playing it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Legend_108's Groups
Legend_108's Contact & Social Links
EPIC map (best I've played) but I don't know the controls.
Date Registered: 23 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
janushl's Groups
janushl's Contact & Social Links
i can't download it its keeps loading
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeadpoolsBFF's Groups
DeadpoolsBFF's Contact & Social Links
Amazing map just needs the crashes after round 20 fixing if possible. Thanks a lot for making it :)
Date Registered: 12 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
saulheno's Groups
saulheno's Contact & Social LinksSaulhenosaulheno
I keep crashing as soon as i try to launch the map solo,ive lowered all settings and my PC is more than capable
Help?
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I keep crashing as soon as i try to launch the map solo,ive lowered all settings and my PC is more than capable
Help?

I doubt you're going to get a response form ZK since by the looks of it he just dumped this buggy hell here and left.

Crashing can be a number of things, what exactly is happening when it crashes? A screenshot of the error can help.
Date Registered: 20 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?” - Steven King
Wolf MacDowell's Contact & Social Linkswolff.macdWolf_MacDowellWolf_MacDoweMegaGrimgor
Looks pretty cool. Was wondering how you got the player models to work for World at War. I am trying to add a player model from another game into my map but don't exactly know how.
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
That is your internet, not that map....
Nope. The map just crashed. I have no problems with any other map when I'm on round 20+, I'd know if it was my internet or not. I check my ping. Which is my connection to the host, and the host lives near me anyway, I'm not retarded. The map crashes after round 20 and others have the same problem so don't give me the bullshit of "oh it's your internet" It's a bug, I don't care about the bug, it's a good map, but I just hope it gets fixed.
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
Nope. The map just crashed. I have no problems with any other map when I'm on round 20+, I'd know if it was my internet or not. I check my ping. Which is my connection to the host, and the host lives near me anyway, I'm not retarded. The map crashes after round 20 and others have the same problem so don't give me the bullshit of "oh it's your internet" It's a bug, I don't care about the bug, it's a good map, but I just hope it gets fixed.
we have all crash past round 20, whith buddy's we made all the EE with somes rules:
-not using tony stark armors
-catch the shield in the lastet moment (juste when we need it for the EE)
-never get across the panels for deposit armors
-never use the shield of the witch
-use the speedster only when we need him

whith that we where able to go round 25 and beating the EE :)
Date Registered: 12 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
saulheno's Groups
saulheno's Contact & Social LinksSaulhenosaulheno
I doubt you're going to get a response form ZK since by the looks of it he just dumped this buggy hell here and left.

Crashing can be a number of things, what exactly is happening when it crashes? A screenshot of the error can help.
It just started working randomly,still a really buggy mess though,i think im gonna give up on it

Loading ...