Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Let me tell you my run. Spawned, stayed in spawn till i got 5k. Noticed box were in spawn. Rolled box. Got Ghersh. Opened the two doors. Got mp5. Camped where double tap is for 2 rounds. Opened the door which i think it was for power but he changed it, opened some doors to look for power and found it. But i was missing some points. In the mean time found some parts for sliq and sheild. Placed the sliq parts. And picked the car door. Killed last guy and here we go first gun drop. Graped it. Scar H. And after the jugger dude came. The zombie cash. Kept spamming. Like 10 drop every 5 rounds.... I could go on but it's really big talk.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Signature

My Portfolio

=============== Project Progress ===============
Shadowlands - TBA 2016
Untitled project [COD5-BO3] - TBA
Untitled project 2 [?] - TBA
===========================================
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Uk_ViiPeR's Contact & Social LinksCodGlitcherXiCodGlitcherX1
Let me tell you my run. Spawned, stayed in spawn till i got 5k. Noticed box were in spawn. Rolled box. Got Ghersh. Opened the two doors. Got mp5. Camped where double tap is for 2 rounds. Opened the door which i think it was for power but he changed it, opened some doors to look for power and found it. But i was missing some points. In the mean time found some parts for sliq and sheild. Placed the sliq parts. And picked the car door. Killed last guy and here we go first gun drop. Graped it. Scar H. And after the jugger dude came. The zombie cash. Kept spamming. Like 10 drop every 5 rounds.... I could go on but it's really big talk.

"How to beat A stevie 101"
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Marouane47's Groups
Marouane47's Contact & Social LinksWarnDeaD
hi all :D i don't have found player to play with my anyone want play at this map fantastic my nickname steam is WarnDeaD i am fench
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
blamedplanetz's Groups
blamedplanetz's Contact & Social Linksjamppapelaahttps://www.youtube.com/c
I like to play this map,but I've disc version of the game and I'm unable to install LanFix xD
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
Crashes everytime I change the texture settings!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I like to play this map,but I've disc version of the game and I'm unable to install LanFix xD

'Unable'? Is your mouse not working or something? ???

Ok stevie this update is amazing... Here's some bugs that i found in round 115. Just asking your map isn't designed for high rounds eh ?
In 115, novas got stucked where you build the sheild.
When i was going up in the rounds it said something about final battle skipped . This shouldn't be seen ? Dafaq?
The camo on the speak easy don't fit the gun just sights.
That thing that fly you up after round 112 broke.
Nova's fx on round 115. Stayed after thier death.
The texture where the vesper is overlapping. Fix it.
Map was too easy, or i'm so good ?
I would love to give it another run :D.

Pictures Tim, pictures. Or it didn't happen.

Crashes everytime I change the texture settings!

That's WAW being WAW. I don't need to change my texture settings to load the map anyway just turn off spc maps.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
In 115, novas got stucked where you build the sheild. 
That thing that fly you up after round 112 broke.
Nova's fx on round 115. Stayed after thier death. 
Map was too easy, or i'm so good ?
Totally man! Any custom zombie map that can't be played till at least round 200 is a total broken joke and should be removed by a mod right now. Freakin' shoddy workmanship. And dude, the map isn't too easy, it's actually SUPER hard you are just the god-king zombie player, the standard by which all other zombie players are measured. Hail to the king, baby.
#thekingneedprovidenopics
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Haha! Thanks tom!
Stevie i will upload the images soon when i get home.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Haha! Thanks tom!
Stevie i will upload the images soon when i get home.

Nah tbh I know you got that far because you mentioned the 'final battle' thing which happens on like round 108 I think (you're not supposed to see it but I didn't figure anyone would get that far ::)), however you obviously did not do it legit lol.

You either ran it in dev with cheats and spent a long ass boring time going through the rounds with god mode or something, or you used some other trainer/hacky thing to skip through the rounds. EVEN if you were some godly player who could do this legit there is no way the map/WAW would hold out till that round if you were playing normally. And the fact you claim you did all this with only bullet guns (and 20fps) just seals the deal lol.
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:52:42 pm by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
steviewonder87, since you mentioned before that you do not like to add buyable endings in your maps, is it possible to add a beatable ending? Or even reward the player with ALL perks when either completing all tasks on the map or even by reaching a certain round? Round 50 maybe? Or maybe by reaching 115k points? This would increase the replay value like crazy. Just a suggestion. Please let me know how I can make a donation.
Date Registered: 17 October 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
danieltuning14's Contact & Social Links
help me  I enter the game this goes out for me and it me goes slowly link:

Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:30:48 pm by HitmanVere
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
steviewonder87, since you mentioned before that you do not like to add buyable endings in your maps, is it possible to add a beatable ending? Or even reward the player with ALL perks when either completing all tasks on the map or even by reaching a certain round? Round 50 maybe? Or maybe by reaching 115k points? This would increase the replay value like crazy. Just a suggestion. Please let me know how I can make a donation.

I was planning to add some kind of EE but my scripting skills are about as creditable as Tim's zombie slaying skills, so yeh (that soul meteor is about the extent of my abilities). If Harry gets his PC back up and running and he feels so inclined I might try and convince him to add one but if not it'll have to stay as it is I'm afraid.
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
blamedplanetz's Groups
blamedplanetz's Contact & Social Linksjamppapelaahttps://www.youtube.com/c
'Unable'? Is your mouse not working or something? ???

I mean i can't install Lan Fix and i don't know why xD
Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:31:56 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
:please: it was round 105 when this pop up and Waw fully froze for 5 solid minutes. And i reached round 20 and the map already started to break apart with nova guys standing next to me just like. Hi mate. Do you want a hug ? Lol.
Yesterday i had a "fight" with hitman coz i nocliped to see if i could buy the stupid lsat. He literally made me go mad... So i sweared to delete and never use it again. So you can say no for cheating. And i could do another run and record it but with t4m and 20 fps ? I'm sure you're not gonna watch it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
:please: it was round 105 when this pop up and Waw fully froze for 5 solid minutes. And i reached round 20 and the map already started to break apart with nova guys standing next to me just like. Hi mate. Do you want a hug ? Lol.
Yesterday i had a "fight" with hitman coz i nocliped to see if i could buy the stupid lsat. He literally made me go mad... So i sweared to delete and never use it again. So you can say no for cheating. And i could do another run and record it but with t4m and 20 fps ? I'm sure you're not gonna watch it.

Record gameplay of you going to round 115 and I'll watch it. Ball's in your court. :P

Loading ...