Date Registered: 14 December 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
frankler1020's Groups
frankler1020's Contact & Social Links
Good map, love seeing the Sliquifier, but two types of crawlers? Come on!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
I didn't see anyone else mention this, but one thing that stood out on your long lost of T4M features was ...

Yellow eyes fx instead of blue
Headshot sounds
Added loads of new player quotes from BO1/BO2/BO3

I did not notice any sounds when popping freakbags heads clean off!  :)

Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Well stevie i gotta be honest i played it with T4M. I KEPT YELLING HELLO LAG. What's the problem my pc is a beast. Every other map works on 200+ fps. I really wanted to play it :alone: well.
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
KEK. Lol. Anyways, dukip map before T4m was running amazingly. Installed the new update & T4m. Map runs at 10 fps. :please:.
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CODCZ115's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
Don't mean to get off topic, but I've played MANY maps that require T4M, and haven't had any problems. I have also played maps that did not require it, even before installing T4M, and did have issues. I think it just comes down to working on the bugs and dotting all "i's" and crossing all the "t's", which I'm sure is quite the task.

The update to this map is truly incredible. Due to the limitations of WaW, I'm glad that there is at least an option for mappers to create a map with this much cool content in it. I'm sure it will be working just fine soon.  ;)

As I stated in a above post, I would love to see a BO3 REMASTERED version of this exact map, with added bells and whistles!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Link back up.

And if people bothered to read it was taken down because of an issue with the perks (and one or 2 minor things I forgot), nothing to do with T4M or anything else.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Since update is out, I have removed all comments asking wheres the download link, as it just cluttered 2 pages of this topic.
+ If you have issue with T4M, PM DidUknowiPwn or steviewonder87, dont start off-topic discussion in release-topic
Date Registered: 6 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mazelakz47's Groups
mazelakz47's Contact & Social Linkshttp://www.youtube.com/us
Works, nice :lol: but still hard :poker: ::)
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:29:04 am by HitmanVere
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Since update is out, I have removed all comments asking wheres the download link, as it just cluttered 2 pages of this topic.
+ If you have issue with T4M, PM DidUknowiPwn or steviewonder87, dont start off-topic discussion in release-topic
Spoiler: click to open...
But Hitman, I love it when we derail topics :please:
Fair point, and nice, might give this a whirl tonight.
Thanks Stevie, you fantastic Brit you ;)

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 09:30:04 am
Works, nice :lol: but still hard :poker: ::)
Well, this map did have a [Hard] tag in the title, at one point :please:
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:30:04 am by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
I played the map with the new update and i am really glad that i requested the BO3 weapons from you stevie cause they are amazing. The DM camo looks sick(the only difference is that the black colour is missing but thats not a problem). I found only 2 small things that could be fixed but even if you didnt fix them only a guy that regularly plays BO3 would notice the mistakes. The first thing is that the reload animation for the KN-44 is the Extended Mags one but it has 30 bullets and the mag is brown so I suppose it doesnt have Ext. Mags. The second thing is that when you aim down sights with the papd Drakon, the bullets spread a lot like if i was noscoping and that is a waste of ammo. Anyway great update, I love it and hope to see some more of these amazing maps (P.S I LOVE Widows Wine  ;))
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I played the map with the new update and i am really glad that i requested the BO3 weapons from you stevie cause they are amazing. The DM camo looks sick(the only difference is that the black colour is missing but thats not a problem). I found only 2 small things that could be fixed but even if you didnt fix them only a guy that regularly plays BO3 would notice the mistakes. The first thing is that the reload animation for the KN-44 is the Extended Mags one but it has 30 bullets and the mag is brown so I suppose it doesnt have Ext. Mags. The second thing is that when you aim down sights with the papd Drakon, the bullets spread a lot like if i was noscoping and that is a waste of ammo. Anyway great update, I love it and hope to see some more of these amazing maps (P.S I LOVE Widows Wine  ;))

Yeh the KN uses the AK47 anims like the extended clip (and PAP) version, I didn't fancy redoing the gun with different anims just so the standard version has the same reload anim as BO3 lol. The Drakon I'll look into.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
mmmmm drakon
Date Registered: 2 January 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Marouane47's Groups
Marouane47's Contact & Social LinksWarnDeaD
Omg i amaze this map is AMZING but she are very hard i die all the time to the round 7-8 with the BOSS vey good job.
Anyone want play with my ? my steam is WarnDeaD i am french and i have 14
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
David4511's Groups
David4511's Contact & Social Links
all mega download are super wierd with me and only download things at 300 kb/s when i have a 2mb/s download can you put a download link to like mediafire or google ?? please
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
all mega download are super wierd with me and only download things at 300 kb/s when i have a 2mb/s download can you put a download link to like mediafire or google ?? please
Download an program called "MEGA Link Downloader" I use it when my Megas downloads are really slow :)

Loading ...