UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Grid Lock V1.3.1 (18.08-15) New, short and easy video introduction!

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by mala15
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
maybe a bit late for this map if you already done 3 updates but the solo quick revive needs fixing ,the zombies dont back off if you go down . i remember prison mission v1.0 was like this but zk fixed it so i know its do able .still trying to beat this bloody map . found phd on top floor (3) and naded it. was dying to try it out by jumping down to the bottom but died first ,damn it.
found the 3rd jug location but only got 3 out of five of other shootable so still gotta find what that gives
Date Registered: 21 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
iSx7's Groups
iSx7's Contact & Social Links
I finally beat it on solo!! Only took about 5 tries. This was an awesome map and I'm not sure if I was the first to finish it solo. I really wish I would have recorded the entire gameplay but I did manage to record the last 10 minutes once the end game was activated. Awesome map!! Can't wait to see what you have next in mind
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Beat it with mah friends

Took quite a while but it was very fun, although the star at the endgame made the game EXTREMELY laggy. Glad we beat it :D Thanks for the unique map!
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Beat it with mah friends

(Image removed from quote.)

Took quite a while but it was very fun, although the star at the endgame made the game EXTREMELY laggy. Glad we beat it :D Thanks for the unique map!
and heres the video ending to that epic game
http://youtu.be/qSH0LSvcll0
thx for the great game wunderful (and hass)
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast and Legend
Signature
I'm a predator, I will hunt, I will kill, I will win
Wickermick's Groups
Wickermick's Contact & Social LinkswickermickPredatorCZM
Great map but I found it quite hard, Maybe because I can't get good weapons early on or I cannot train the zombies. Maybe a little easier and It would be in my favorites.
Date Registered: 4 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Raatn
mala15's Groups
mala15's Contact & Social Links
I finally beat it on solo!! Only took about 5 tries. This was an awesome map and I'm not sure if I was the first to finish it solo. I really wish I would have recorded the entire gameplay but I did manage to record the last 10 minutes once the end game was activated. Awesome map!! Can't wait to see what you have next in mind

Cool:D Glad you had fun :)
I got an idea for the next map, but not sure if I get the time to work on it now that school have started....I've started a test map though, to test and develop a few concepts.

Beat it with mah friends

(Image removed from quote.)

and heres the video ending to that epic game
http://youtu.be/qSH0LSvcll0
thx for the great game wunderful (and hass)

Cool, will watch the video :)
Yeah, I was afraid the star would make it laggy, but after testing it on 3 different computers I decided to keep the star as it is now and hoped it would work for most :)

Will check out more of your play through too if greenzie have it on twitch:)
Btw thanks greenzie, will look into the quick revive thing if I make another update.

Great map but I found it quite hard, Maybe because I can't get good weapons early on or I cannot train the zombies. Maybe a little easier and It would be in my favorites.

Yeah, it was intentional that it training should be almost impossible;)

I'm reluctant to make the map easier because there are some play styles that make the map easier and I want it to be challenging even if you learn the "best" play style. But if I update the map again, I might make another solo difficulty option :)

The wall buy druganov is very good though if you get to it, and extra good with speed cola :)
Date Registered: 23 November 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Ncredible_Tony's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Map is a pain solo.. I tried recording a video but couldn't get a decent play through lol.. Must try harder  :lol:
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Do you think you could update it one more time to fix Quick Revive? I hate having all the zombies round up on top of me and dying as soon as I get back up :alone:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
Map is a pain solo.. I tried recording a video but couldn't get a decent play through lol.. Must try harder  :lol:

Hehe, the trick is to keep the zombies back while you:
-open the map to get to tiered weapons.
-upgrade(keep track of point limit).
-unlock perks.
-unlock secret doors(shoot small artillery hidden in the map).

Then let the zombie further in the map to open next soul door when you feel confident.

Do you think you could update it one more time to fix Quick Revive? I hate having all the zombies round up on top of me and dying as soon as I get back up :alone:

Will try to do that if I got time and figure out how to do it.

Meanwhile, crawl away from where you got downed(you can crawl when downed) so you're not surrounded when you get back up. This works about 90%+ of the time for me.

Hope that helps for now :\
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
purevil390's Groups
purevil390's Contact & Social Links
I've been playing this map with my buddy, and it's one of our favorites.  When we play though, we see an option to change the game mode, to gun game for example.  But when we click it, nothing happens, arrow keys, nothing happens.  How do you unlock the other game types?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
I've been playing this map with my buddy, and it's one of our favorites.  When we play though, we see an option to change the game mode, to gun game for example.  But when we click it, nothing happens, arrow keys, nothing happens.  How do you unlock the other game types?

Awesome :)

But sorry, there's only the one game mode...would've been difficult to balance all the game modes so focused on one.
Also, I scripted some things(for somewhat normal game rules) that would've required a lot of work to fix for other game modes.

Hope you have fun on the enabled mode anyway :)
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Sickmind33's Groups
This looks amazing dude! Great work
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This is a Great Map, Brilliant in fact and  thanks for taking the time to make this. it kept us occupied for hours.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
mala15's Groups
This looks amazing dude! Great work

This is a Great Map, Brilliant in fact and  thanks for taking the time to make this. it kept us occupied for hours.

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoyed yourselves :)

The intention was to make a deep experience with much to get into, discover and try out :)

Secret jumping puzzles NO One have found (that I know of^^) :
! No longer available

Only the first 4 min of the video is showing you the jumping puzzle....rest is random and not "required"^^
Anyone figured out some part of the jumping puzzles or?

Loading ...