Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
chasenichpor's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ever sence v2.0 its not working when it hits dog round it bug out and theres no dogs nor zombies, reinstalled it, still did it, deleted it from my folder and i reinstalled it, still no zombies nor dogs on dog round. comment under my comments if you are all having the same problem im having during the dog rounds and if the creator deletes this comment then im gonna repost it cause he wont listen to what we have to say
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for smiles, not fame
Signature
♦Minor scripter, horror/fps story designer and writer.
♦Minor Level designer and modder.
♦In process projects- •Phatom demons(dog round replacers) - 14%
                                         •New custom map - 27%
                                         •Gear2469's OG self-created camo pack - 63%
GearZ469's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GearZ469's Contact & Social LinksGear2469@GearZ469GearZ469
ever sence v2.0 its not working when it hits dog round it bug out and theres no dogs nor zombies, reinstalled it, still did it, deleted it from my folder and i reinstalled it, still no zombies nor dogs on dog round. comment under my comments if you are all having the same problem im having during the dog rounds and if the creator deletes this comment then im gonna repost it cause he wont listen to what we have to say
What?
I don't know about this bug, or how to fix it... sorry
I don't think that is something to do with my map.... Cause no one else has had this problem
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:22:25 pm by GearZ469
Date Registered: 10 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
chasenichpor's Groups
What?
I don't know about this bug, or how to fix it... sorry
I don't think that is something to do with my map.... Cause no one else has had this problem

we will see because i deleted it and reinstalled it again, testing it and still it hasnt work so it is your map just saying
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
we will see because i deleted it and reinstalled it again, testing it and still it hasnt work so it is your map just saying
Okay ummm, im stumped bro. maybe ask someone in the chat... sorry
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
The box light shines on a box location when the box isn't even there. Is this a known issue?

Sounds like another mod is causing conflicts with this mod. Try using this: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7627.0.html

and see what happens.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
Unreal map my friend, myself and a friend just completed it and enjoyed it a lot, it's probably the most fun we've had playing a map co-op! We almost died laughing when I jumped into the tomb with the 4k escape (I didn't have 4k points so it was a hilarious troll) :P

The Easter Egg was fun too, we basically completed it by accident but it was fun looking for the numbers and such. One thing a friend was dissapointed in is that you couldn't PaP the Thundergun :/

9.5/10, would definitely play with rice.
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
okay why dont the sounds work, i put them all in correctly
maybe not. You just have to "install" them CORRECTLY. And for ur next Map, fix all issues on your guns before releasing your map. Just a tip  ;)

Did you download them from CFG or did i sent you the link?
Date Registered: 22 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Vx MikeSter xV's Contact & Social LinksMike21SterMikeSteroni
I love a lot of things about this map, from all the theming in the menu and load screen, to the features with 3 easter eggs, to all the instructions on how to play the map at spawn.  Even the gun choice was fantastic!  Never got the same guns from the box twice!

But, the map layout, sorry to say, really blows.  Stuff was just placed randomly in the map.  I also didn't like that until I turned on power, it was too straight foward.  Being on some scaffolding at spawn and having the zombies take like a half an hour make the first few rounds kind of a drag.

There are a lot of other layout things I could mention, but I don't want to bring you down too much, and there are lots of cool features that could be applied to your next map that I have full confidence you can make some really good maps with.   Hope I was resourceful with my comment! :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
maybe not. You just have to "install" them CORRECTLY. And for ur next Map, fix all issues on your guns before releasing your map. Just a tip  ;)

Did you download them from CFG or did i sent you the link?
thanks i will and I got the link from you
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:27:34 pm by GearZ469
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
BoomBoomFiyah's Groups
BoomBoomFiyah's Contact & Social LinksBOOM BOOM FiyahBOOMBOOMFiyaBOOM BOOM Fiyah
Firstly, this is a VERY AWESOME map! I like all the cool guns you get when doing the tomb easter eggs. Great job! But there is one thing I had some trouble with. When I played the map and started doing the teddy bear hunt easter egg, I couldn't find one of the code door numbers. I think it was the 3 or 5 number panel. Please let me know where it is so I can have finally unlocked all the secrets on this map. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
I love a lot of things about this map, from all the theming in the menu and load screen, to the features with 3 easter eggs, to all the instructions on how to play the map at spawn.  Even the gun choice was fantastic!  Never got the same guns from the box twice!

But, the map layout, sorry to say, really blows.  Stuff was just placed randomly in the map.  I also didn't like that until I turned on power, it was too straight foward.  Being on some scaffolding at spawn and having the zombies take like a half an hour make the first few rounds kind of a drag.

There are a lot of other layout things I could mention, but I don't want to bring you down too much, and there are lots of cool features that could be applied to your next map that I have full confidence you can make some really good maps with.   Hope I was resourceful with my comment! :D
thanks man means a lot to me. and the reason there is stuff everywhere out of place i can not tell you. but i can tell you that there is a purpose and huge awesome story to answer your discomforts.

Double Post Merge: July 24, 2015, 02:21:53 am
Firstly, this is a VERY AWESOME map! I like all the cool guns you get when doing the tomb easter eggs. Great job! But there is one thing I had some trouble with. When I played the map and started doing the teddy bear hunt easter egg, I couldn't find one of the code door numbers. I think it was the 3 or 5 number panel. Please let me know where it is so I can have finally unlocked all the secrets on this map. :D
One is by the stamin up perk-a-cola machine
two is near jug
and three is where the mp40 is
Now the reason there might be one by deadshot and all, is because there is an unfixable glitch in the map in which makes it so that every debris you open you can see where it moves to before disappering but it doesn't for some reason go away. It is at random and happens on and off
in co op it usally happens to everyone but host but, some times it mixes up
Hope you enjoy your reward
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:23:39 am by GearZ469
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
What a great map! Still haven't finished it but taking a break. The tombs are a bit too easy (the 600 points tombs) since no zombies will spawn and all they do is come at you in a straight line, which is really easy to defend yourself against.

I found the weapons really nice, not too OP but definitely not bad. Was a bit disappointed in the begin when I saw a gun and thought: wow a new gun, all it turned out to be was a simple M14.

I have loads of fun playing the map, but meh, the 'objectives' are a little bit too easy and they could've been a bit better and more fun.

Also it annoyed me like hell the perks didn't say the price. But well, overall it's a great map!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GearZ469's Groups
What a great map! Still haven't finished it but taking a break. The tombs are a bit too easy (the 600 points tombs) since no zombies will spawn and all they do is come at you in a straight line, which is really easy to defend yourself against.

I found the weapons really nice, not too OP but definitely not bad. Was a bit disappointed in the begin when I saw a gun and thought: wow a new gun, all it turned out to be was a simple M14.

I have loads of fun playing the map, but meh, the 'objectives' are a little bit too easy and they could've been a bit better and more fun.

Also it annoyed me like hell the perks didn't say the price. But well, overall it's a great map!
thanks man, im glad to see that you enjoyed my map ;D

Loading ...