Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
RecessiveTac0's Groups
Cool map! Also, the tanks stuck in the hill at spawn have their tracks going as if they want to escape :lol:.
Finished the map today on my 3rd try, the other two i my laptop died :alone:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
It was fun to play. Except there were quite a number of issues, the map wasn't really consistent (e.g. weapon wallbuys sometimes had chalk drawings, sometimes didn't, the ACR has the exact same chalk drawing as the AK47), you couldn't pap the thundergun :(, clipping was a big issue, some of the detail was glitched or incorrect (e.g. the starting area had a post which would stick out and potentially block you which could kill you).

The guns were a good mix of custom weapons. It was a shame that the box light didn't work correctly and that you couldn't see prices on perks as a hintstring or the buyable ending. Also PLEASE use &&1, this shows the user the default use button we have selected (I don't use the F key to use things) for example, "Press & hold &&1 to Open Door [Cost: 750]".

Some of the weapons severly lacked ammo (e.g. STG44 with 130 reserve ammo??? Should be 270 or 300). Ignoring those previous points, the map was a lot of fun and despite some model clipping issues (*cough* plane wing on outside area *cough*) I would really recommend it to others for some good zombie-slaying fun! If you just fixed some of the issues previously stated I believe this could be a classic. GearZ, you did a good job be proud of it! Very creative and imaginative which a lot of maps nowadays seem to not have as much in them.

REVIEW:

Detail: 5/10 - Not bad detail but had a few glitches here and there with detail and there was no texture patching.
Custom Content: 7/10 - Good amount of custom weapons and features.
Fun Scale: 7/10 - It was quite fun despite the bugs here and there.
Re-playability: 4/10 - Apart from the main doors and the buyable ending there isn't much else to do so once you've completed it there isn't much point playing it again except with friends which could be fun.
Bugs: 6/10 - There was a considerable number of clipping and graphical issues which could easily be fixed but no real game breaking bugs so, good work!

OVERALL VERDICT:

29/50 (58%) - Good map! Would recommend!  :D

Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for smiles, not fame
Signature
♦Minor scripter, horror/fps story designer and writer.
♦Minor Level designer and modder.
♦In process projects- •Phatom demons(dog round replacers) - 14%
                                         •New custom map - 27%
                                         •Gear2469's OG self-created camo pack - 63%
GearZ469's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GearZ469's Contact & Social LinksGear2469@GearZ469GearZ469
It was fun to play. Except there were quite a number of issues, the map wasn't really consistent (e.g. weapon wallbuys sometimes had chalk drawings, sometimes didn't, the ACR has the exact same chalk drawing as the AK47), you couldn't pap the thundergun :(, clipping was a big issue, some of the detail was glitched or incorrect (e.g. the starting area had a post which would stick out and potentially block you which could kill you).

The guns were a good mix of custom weapons. It was a shame that the box light didn't work correctly and that you couldn't see prices on perks as a hintstring or the buyable ending. Also PLEASE use &&1, this shows the user the default use button we have selected (I don't use the F key to use things) for example, "Press & hold &&1 to Open Door [Cost: 750]".

Some of the weapons severly lacked ammo (e.g. STG44 with 130 reserve ammo??? Should be 270 or 300). Ignoring those previous points, the map was a lot of fun and despite some model clipping issues (*cough* plane wing on outside area *cough*) I would really recommend it to others for some good zombie-slaying fun! If you just fixed some of the issues previously stated I believe this could be a classic. GearZ, you did a good job be proud of it! Very creative and imaginative which a lot of maps nowadays seem to not have as much in them.

REVIEW:

Detail: 5/10 - Not bad detail but had a few glitches here and there with detail and there was no texture patching.
Re-playability: 4/10 - Apart from the main doors and the buyable ending there isn't much else to do so once you've completed it there isn't much point playing it again except with friends which could be fun.
Bugs: 6/10 - There was a considerable number of clipping and graphical issues which could easily be fixed but no real game breaking bugs so, good work!

OVERALL VERDICT:

thank you for the feedback and i promiss i will take all of this into consideration in updates and certainly into my next map. i would for sure make that replayabllitly up to  ten in my next map, im thinking about having over 10 mini EEs that arent required.... mabey a sliquifyer and staffs too...
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
thank you for the feedback and i promiss i will take all of this into consideration in updates and certainly into my next map. i would for sure make that replayabllitly up to  ten in my next map, im thinking about having over 10 mini EEs that arent required.... mabey a sliquifyer and staffs too...

It was a fun map. To improve on re-playability you could of added soul chests or a secret shootable door etc. Just something to make the map less linear.

:)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

REVIEW:

OVERALL VERDICT:

I think the official reviews should be out of 50 and have a 'bugs' category too.
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

REVIEW:

OVERALL VERDICT:

This review looks better then the other review for this map( no offence to jiffy)
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
great map ,luved all the puzzles and the text story was quite fun keeping you busy finding what to do next. the pyramid setting worked well . i did notice the rough edges especially in the spawn area where you can get stuck against the sides but this didnt bother you once you left that area. overall really enjoyed playing this and personally i ll be playing this again theres so much to do and i want to try out more of the weapons , the ones i tried were excellent ,especially liked the ak47 .btw i pap d the starting knife i thought it might be upgradable and i was right .keep up the good work .have a +1 from me.
i made a video of the easter egg ending
! No longer available
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:43:48 am by greeniezk5
Date Registered: 13 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Delta5672's Groups
Delta5672's Contact & Social LinksDELTA5672
Hey, awesome map man, great places to train and my all time favorite custom upgrades.  The pergutory penetrater is freaking awesome! Great map, cant wait for more. 
Date Registered: 28 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
gunman683's Groups
gunman683's Contact & Social LinksGUNMAN683
Hey man v2.0 is kind of buggy now, the scar gives you a hand weapon also i cant see my ammo anymore :(. Just says 0/0 ammo when i have full ammo. It happened when i was playing with 2 other friends
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
SonicR360's Contact & Social LinksSonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360
I am happy to download and test, unless you are going to update the map again?
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SassyXx's Groups
SassyXx's Contact & Social Links
This map is very good aside from the few bugs and glitches but I think it could use improvement, but don't let people rush you and most important don't let you rush yourself... that won't solve anything it will only make more errors go thru your metal detector without being noticed. Over time you will learn how to correctly adjust these errors and bugs to your liking but for now just take it one step at a time. awesome map, keep up the good work!  ;D And remember any error can be solved it just takes time, dedication, and pactince.
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for smiles, not fame
GearZ469's Groups
GearZ469's Contact & Social LinksGear2469@GearZ469GearZ469
Hey man v2.0 is kind of buggy now, the scar gives you a hand weapon also i cant see my ammo anymore :(. Just says 0/0 ammo when i have full ammo. It happened when i was playing with 2 other friends
Umm you might have caught a map bug in the download, try and delete the map out of appdata and then reinstall it and if that doesn't work then I will look deeper into it but I need to know if this is a real map bug or just a download glitch

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 04:32:10 pm
I am happy to download and test, unless you are going to update the map again?
soon i will take my time on updates so i don't miss anything
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:32:10 pm by GearZ469
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
SonicR360's Groups
SonicR360's Contact & Social LinksSonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360SonicR360
Well I fancy a Zombie killing session, so why not just do it :)
So will download for a blast! Thanks
Date Registered: 16 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TKKFoxehhh's Groups
i made a guide on how to complete the easter egg for anyone who needs it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsUnQwlc-F0eQc3IaHV4Aw :)
Date Registered: 6 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MatroxHaze's Groups
MatroxHaze's Contact & Social Links
Amazing map.. I would love to see a peacekeeper wall buy though.. It'd be the first of it's kind

Loading ...