TRAPPED
LSD
24h Labs
LegoLand
Poseidome

[Coming Soon]
Downtown Bikini Bottom
ibounce's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ibounce's Contact & Social LinksiBounceyiBounceun1tedbouncersibouncey

Changelog[7/30/15]

Are you from the future?

Does Kim Kardashian ever shut the fuck up? Does Kanye ever keep a smile for more than 3 seconds? Do I ever learn how to model and rig? Is BO3 Zombies any good?
Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:52:52 am by ibounce
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
This update has a bug, indeed, on round 15, the game freezes. If you could fix this issue on a next update, it would be great!
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
This update has a bug, indeed, on round 15, the game freezes. If you could fix this issue on a next update, it would be great!

are you using 1.2 update? That was happening regularily to me before the update.
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
are you using 1.2 update? That was happening regularily to me before the update.

Oh, indeed, I haven't noticed there was another update. Thank you, I'm going to download this version.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Finally was able to beat the map in the updated version, and I got to say this map is amazing.

The weapons are great, the easter egg is amazing(the button step is kind of annoying though), the environment and everything is perfect. The characters and voices are 10/10. I knew once I loaded up the map and samantha started talking, I knew it would be a fun map.

Hope to see more from you in the future! Definitely will be playing this over and over again.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Are you from the future?

Does Kim Kardashian ever shut the fuck up? Does Kanye ever keep a smile for more than 3 seconds? Do I ever learn how to model and rig? Is BO3 Zombies any good?
The things you choose to ask someone from the future are about Kim and Kanye? :facepalm:
Date Registered: 5 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Just Having Fun.
ibounce's Groups
ibounce's Contact & Social LinksiBounceyiBounceun1tedbouncersibouncey
The things you choose to ask someone from the future are about Kim and Kanye? :facepalm:

You're right... I'm so sorry... :alone:
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
The 2 guys (GerardS0406, Donutstix) who never beat a map before, beat Dixmor Asylum with having no ammo for 5 minutes and only 500 points. It was crazy but somehow, someway we beat it. And no, we didn't have no ammo on early rounds it was round 10 or 11. It was wild knifing and luckily got a max ammo! What a ride.

I think it was a great map with a bunch of features that everyone should love! The Ray Gun Mark II after doing the button thing really helped us pull it all through.

Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DonutStix's Groups
DonutStix's Contact & Social Linksdonutstix22DonutStix22DonutStixTheDonutStix
The 2 guys (GerardS0406, Donutstix) who never beat a map before, beat Dixmor Asylum with having no ammo for 5 minutes and only 500 points. It was crazy but somehow, someway we beat it. And no, we didn't have no ammo on early rounds it was round 10 or 11. It was wild knifing and luckily got a max ammo! What a ride.

I think it was a great map with a bunch of features that everyone should love! The Ray Gun Mark II after doing the button thing really helped us pull it all through.

(Image removed from quote.)

Wow 18 whole rounds, you guys must be terrible

No but seriously I had the starting pistol too when we were out of ammo xD This is a really great map btw
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:09:48 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 7 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
derel2122's Groups
derel2122's Contact & Social LinksTicci Toby[ ] Akatsuki
Why do I strongly dislike this game?
The Code.
I'm sorry, but it made the entire thing unplayable for me and a friend. We went through every combination possible and it STILL didn't work after getting 6 presses in. And yes, we tried every single possible button but it didn't work. We couldn't get pass this and I honestly can't play it because of this reason. The map looked good, but that just ruined it.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Why do I strongly dislike this game?
The Code.
I'm sorry, but it made the entire thing unplayable for me and a friend. We went through every combination possible and it STILL didn't work after getting 6 presses in. And yes, we tried every single possible button but it didn't work. We couldn't get pass this and I honestly can't play it because of this reason. The map looked good, but that just ruined it.

You must of didnt try every single combo then.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ClosureHD's Groups
ClosureHD's Contact & Social Links
Thanks alot for making this map! Its a very well made map, but there is one huge problem, you can walk straight through the soul boxes, and you don't have to shoot the teddy bears to get down into the final part of the map, which can completely ruin the map, as in this video we dropped down into this area, and obviously we were stuck, so maybe make it so, if you drop down there, without doing the teddy bears or the soul chests, then you can get back up by a ladder maybe? then when you do the easter egg and teddy bears, the ladder dissapears, apart from that, this map seems very fun, also in the video, i find a way to glitch outside the map, which could easily be fixed, this is around 10:30 in the video. Once again thanks alot for making this amazingly fun map, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkyQUZopYw
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Me: Let's fill the soulbox
Me: If I kill zombies in this hallway it works
Me: Oh it doesn't? Well let's stay in the small room
Me: FUCK WHY DID I DO THAT?!

I had loads of fun playing the map. It's like a map treyarch made, it's made so nice. I was a bit curious about that was the power. I just got an indicator and pressed it. The Executioner was pretty bad and the Five Seven... well, it was weird because sometimes it seemed it did more damage than other times.

The map itself was made okay, but the small room with the soulbox is WAY too small. When the box opens you see nothing anymore and you can't train even a bit.

I had fun and definitely going to play this map again!
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
I found a glitch and it's a major one if you are unfortunate enough to get into it. I was on round 15 and had the button sequence completed and was trying to finish the soul boxes. I was down stairs and was trying to race to get up stairs during the start of a round. I paid the 500 points for the elevator and got trapped on the right corner of it and couldn't move at all. I tried jumping, running out, and got downed and nothing worked. To say the least I was pretty pissed cuz I was doing so good and came into this horrible glitch. I don't think it is a major one to worry about unless more ppl get into it quite often.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
i really enjoyed this map, especially the little puzzle, the atmosphere is great, really nice job :)

Loading ...