Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Cryogenic

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by MidgetBlaster

Poll

Question: Free download to Cryogenic Original Sountrack?

Yes
16 (94.1%)
No
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
i loved this map, and based on the comments fro it so far, is the community finally ok with sprinters from start? cause i want that for my maps
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i loved this map, and based on the comments fro it so far, is the community finally ok with sprinters from start? cause i want that for my maps

This map is huge, yours have no space to run around, so yeah :P
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This map is huge, yours have no space to run around, so yeah :P

k
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

I doubt that a lot of the community will ever be happy with sprinters from the start and to add them into a map will instantly put some off.

Personally I hate them myself and will just avoid a map that features them no matter how good it is considered. It's a cheap tactic to make an easy map difficult and can be easily avoided by just putting some thought into the balance of the areas.

Once you get Jugg then sprinters can be trained up much easier than zombies moving at different speeds. Slow ones are what end up getting players caught out. If you can avoid adding them I would, but it's your call.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
But why Verruckt sprinters from round 1? Is that really necessary? If you want to speed up the early rounds why not just use slightly faster walk/run anims, super sprinters on round 1 is just ridiculous in mine, and most other people's, opinion. But saying that, if you want that in your map then add it, it's your map. Just don't expect people to not to complain.. :-\
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
The pap scavenger gives up past round 50 and takes 2 shots to kill 5 zombies. I also found a fast strat where i kill 25 zombies in about 15 seconds. Round 67 took about 5 minutes and i will have a montage video on my YT channel soon ( BOYSTAA )
Round 100 is possible if the game/laptop holds out lol and this map is so fast and the colours are amazing. I have not tested all the guns as im using the trap at power. Well done on this map, pure gameplay - love it :)

BOYSTAA

http://gyazo.com/a1855520edd93417c4b4dd448c346ed0
would that 25 in 15 second way be with firing your blundergat into the sky lol? this is the major bug that i found in our first playthrough (round 41 completion) of the map.
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I doubt that a lot of the community will ever be happy with sprinters from the start and to add them into a map will instantly put some off.

Personally I hate them myself and will just avoid a map that features them no matter how good it is considered. It's a cheap tactic to make an easy map difficult and can be easily avoided by just putting some thought into the balance of the areas.

Once you get Jugg then sprinters can be trained up much easier than zombies moving at different speeds. Slow ones are what end up getting players caught out. If you can avoid adding them I would, but it's your call.

fair enough, but i just love them, i guess mixing them in with other zombies would be fine too, but they are just the(imo) i can understand the some people don't like them or see them as a cheep ploy for a difficult map, bust as you said once you get jugg everythings fine it just stops camping(which is not really possible in my maps anyway) i just like the idea of the player constantly having to keep moving and not being able to slow down except between rounds, but that's why i release 2 versions of my map and will probably continue to do so
Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:19:59 pm by smasher248
Date Registered: 15 January 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dotexe's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
dotexe's Contact & Social Linksdotexe55dotexe55dotexe55dotexe55
I know you get sprinters from the start, but the map is very easy but lots of fun. Also the banks interest rates make the buyable ending easy to attain, i only had two goes at it. Yes this map has it's bugs and you can just jump out off map, but it's far more fun on the inside.
Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 07:08:48 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 20 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
boysta2011's Groups
boysta2011's Contact & Social Linksboysta2011boysta2011BOYSTAA
Blundergat into the sky ...wtf ive not tried that and would never think of trying that .
What does it do?.  I use the trap at jug and its 5 waves for the trap to end. This map is very enjoyable and fast paced and if its not designed for a high round  then im a china man lol.
Some players will love it and some just moan as normal. you play a map and its supposed to be fun, different and not boring GREY!!
I like all maps and you can get a sense of the map maker when you play them. After the xmas maps ( fucking snow ) this is one of the best i have played but everyone is different :)
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Blundergat into the sky ...wtf ive not tried that and would never think of trying that .
What does it do?.  I use the trap at jug and its 5 waves for the trap to end. This map is very enjoyable and fast paced and if its not designed for a high round  then im a china man lol.
Some players will love it and some just moan as normal. you play a map and its supposed to be fun, different and not boring GREY!!
I like all maps and you can get a sense of the map maker when you play them. After the xmas maps ( fucking snow ) this is one of the best i have played but everyone is different :)
Oh i think thats the Easter Egg he said to me xD

MrDunlop4
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

To the people who think 420k ending is a lot, it 's certainly not
Just put some money in the bank, I put 10k in and after 30 minutes I had half of it
Only if these banks were real... :'(
But great map by the way, only zombie blood and quick revive need  to be fixed
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
Well if you fire the blundergat (mrdunlop4 weapon) into the sky it explodes and kills everything in the wave of zombies that are spawned
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Well if you fire the blundergat (mrdunlop4 weapon) into the sky it explodes and kills everything in the wave of zombies that are spawned
:lol:
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
very epic logo for the map, but i was surprised after seeing all of the issues that it was in the RELEASED forum section and not in work in progress. maby the next map could be tested a little bit longer to fix obvious out of map issues or people running around on the cars/busses/trucks.

Even prone under bridge in the middle kinda pile up the zombies that scavenger can snipe from pap area but i liked the atmosphere of the map, all the red & black is close to my heart!

if you want any tips in the future there is a teamspeak on ugx frontpage where you can talk to other mappers and people generally in the modding sceene for further help :)
Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:18:05 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 11 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Davcollthegreat's Contact & Social LinksTOASOME