Created 9 years ago
by gamer9294
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The knife is uglier than before...why not use the knife of Rorke? :)
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
well i was trying to make a crawler and found a little secret you naughty map maker you  :P
http://youtu.be/SiWOUJ-Q5Mc
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ZombieWarfare
Signature
Maps Progress:
ZW: 80%
Rust Legacy: 10%
OdoHd's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
the beta was 100000000000% better than this piece of shit 2/10
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
Signature
My Custom Zombie Maps:

- Nazi zombie Legion
- City of Hell
- The Abandoned Mine
- The Last Undead House (Finished)

more custom zombie maps coming soon
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links
the beta was 100000000000% better than this piece of shit 2/10

Okay you then tell me to the PM...   what it so make it bad ? and why ?

maybe I can tell you the point on it.

best regards,
Gamer9294

Double Post Merge: August 23, 2015, 09:15:27 am
The knife is uglier than before...why not use the knife of Rorke? :)

I didn't know about that :(

best regards,
Gamer9294

Double Post Merge: August 23, 2015, 09:16:20 am
well i was trying to make a crawler and found a little secret you naughty map maker you  :P
http://youtu.be/SiWOUJ-Q5Mc

hahahah lol xD :D

best regards,
Gamer9294
Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:16:20 am by gamer9294
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Why do all the guns have FG42 sounds(especially the wonder weapons)?

and why U No make the decontamination chambers not require power >:(
Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:39:44 pm by conn6orsuper117
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
perk doubler gives you 2 perk slots more instead of 4 perks you can get 6 perks.

if you fiinish a easter egg with lamps then you can take a bottle to get 5 perk slots without perk doubler and 7 perk slots with perk doubler.

But... it didn't give me more perk slots.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
hi conn6orsuper117,

Why do all the guns have FG42 sounds(especially the wonder weapons)?

and why U No make the decontamination chambers not require power >:(

they have all custom sounds the guns but

in the soundaliases file it has 2 sounds playing at a time, it has your own sound and almost on the end of the line it has 2nd sound file that will playing.

about decontamination.

because if I make it so that it require power then no one and I mean then really no one can not cleaning them self because there is no power at round 6.  maybe if you have lucky and you activated the rounds for opening the wall on the road.

then I think around 9 or 10 you will have opened the wall.

hi  tmaaan54,

But... it didn't give me more perk slots.

yes it gives you 2 perk slots more but I was forgetten to print a text on the screen with that you can buy 2 more perks.

hey guys,  I have made a video about the tunnel doors, maybe it is now easier to know what you need to do then :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZms4v0t2BM

best regards,
Gamer9294
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links

hi  tmaaan54,

yes it gives you 2 perk slots more but I was forgetten to print a text on the screen with that you can buy 2 more perks.

But... it didn't. I wasn't able to buy more perks. I just got perk doubler twice, could only get 3 other perks, then went down and bought it again (once this time), and could only get 4 perks total.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
But... it didn't. I wasn't able to buy more perks. I just got perk doubler twice, could only get 3 other perks, then went down and bought it again (once this time), and could only get 4 perks total.

Okay strange man, do you have already tried to get the easter egg with lights then if you have finished the easter egg then you can take the bottle in the hotel for extra perk slot.

also it is strange why other people, no problems has with the perk doubler. :)

maybe reïnstalling and downloading the map maybe that will help ?

best regards,
Gamer9294
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
This map as lot of things that are bad:
1) The runners of Verrukt ruins this map and make the map very hard and frustrating to play.
2) The zombies with the green infection are a kick in the ass because they are a lot each round and every time the player as to go to the contamination area (Advanced Warfare SUCK!!! <--- this is not zombie, nobody loves that stupid modality on THAT game)
3) Every time a player die he respawn at the start of map... really??? You MUST fix this.

I've done a video on the map wich i uploading now, i was playing with other 2 friends that were very angry about the map a said that it suck.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
could you make the intro like 9 minutes shorter sometimes we just wanna start a game of zombies not watch a feature length movie...
or maby make it 2 hours like you want but at the very END of the game since people already read half of it on the topic while downloading the map.
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:27:16 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 25 May 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BannonVII's Groups
BannonVII's Contact & Social Links
what is the easter egg about? about the criticism u dont need to be that rude... just saying i enjoyed the map good job
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Hi franco95,

This map as lot of things that are bad:
1) The runners of Verrukt ruins this map and make the map very hard and frustrating to play.
2) The zombies with the green infection are a kick in the ass because they are a lot each round and every time the player as to go to the contamination area (Advanced Warfare SUCK!!! <--- this is not zombie, nobody loves that stupid modality on THAT game)
3) Every time a player die he respawn at the start of map... really??? You MUST fix this.

I've done a video on the map wich i uploading now, i was playing with other 2 friends that were very angry about the map a said that it suck.

1 Now it just makes a better challenge.  (btw:  Speed shoes increase the speed higher, that makes you faster then the zombies)

2 nope they coming each 3 rounds from round 6, tja you didn't love it yeah that is not my problem I love it to use these zombies because it is possible to make it in world at war :D

3 there are more then only the start location where you can respawn.
 * 1 bij the Guard Tower (between the tower and the hotel) if the player is playing there and he killed the last zombie there the other players will spawning there :)

* 2 the starting location of the magic box if you walk forward to the split (possible going to left or right where the tower building are)
there in the little forest there will spawning the players back after the zombie died.

* 3 by the construction side on the end before you entering the big bunker door there will also the player spawning in the corner of the street (from the construction site)

okay tja I can't make all people happy about a map, maybe I hope you enjoy in the next map if you like :)

Hi RadimaX,

could you make the intro like 9 minutes shorter sometimes we just wanna start a game of zombies not watch a feature length movie...
or maby make it 2 hours like you want but at the very END of the game since people already read half of it on the topic while downloading the map.

I know it was not one of the best intro I made, but you can skip the intro if you want to do at the restart and Confirm new states: "PLAY INTRO" there you can turn off the intro from YES to NO.  you can see it also here under it on the picture :)

Hi BannonVII,

what is the easter egg about? about the criticism u dont need to be that rude... just saying i enjoyed the map good job

which easter egg, I have more then 1.
thank you man  ;)

Best regards,
Gamer9294  8)

JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
but you can skip the intro if you want to do at the restart and Confirm new states: "PLAY INTRO" there you can turn off the intro from YES to NO

thanks i did not host so did not see that one, this helps alot for further tries on this map but found this one last time:

clips around the map helps so people dont fall trough :) maby add some more for v1.1

i dont know if this models with missing textures are buyable area but quickrevive is up there:

also entire map restarts if 1 is getting run over by the train but maby thats on purpose. Thanks to Casoliv for the pictures
Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 06:44:02 pm by RadimaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
thanks i did not host so did not see that one, this helps alot for further tries on this map but found this one last time:
(Image removed from quote.)
clips around the map helps so people dont fall trough :) maby add some more for v1.1

i dont know if this models with missing textures are buyable area but quickrevive is up there:

also entire map restarts if 1 is getting run over by the train but maby thats on purpose. Thanks to Casoliv for the pictures

okay no problem,

but can you maybe sending a pm message with how you come there, where you was falling down?

yeah the train has damage on it when zombies touching the train otherwise it is not realistic :)

yeah I have placed the quickrevive there on a non playable area because, there was some bugs with the perk machines if I have no perk machine in the map then the other vending machines will be glitching :(

and why there are some models white or black that is because I used the ignore.csv list to make the map playable :)

the last thing, there will coming never a v1.1 because I most reinstalling my computer and I have backupped everything but I'm missing the models and weapons and all that other shit again :(

I know it is damnit but yeah I has no other option :(

best regards,
gamer9294

Loading ...