UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Bus Depot (Update V1.2 - NEW AREA & GAMEMODE)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by RichGaming
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Not sure if it's a bug, but once you fill all the soul boxes and earn the special weapon, do you only get to have it for a certain amount of time?

This is what happened. Since I couldn't find Mule Kick anywhere, and did not check the OP to see if it was listed, and kept running out of ammo, I went ahead and utilized the Weapon Storage (Refrigerator). I did this AFTER picking up the "reward" weapon. I stored a PaP'ed Galil and went straight to the box to try and get another weapon. So all I had on me, was the "special" weapon. When I spun the box, in my hands, it showed I was carrying the Mauser (I think), I then picked up the gun from the box, but then no longer had the "special" weapon.

LOVE the map!! Great job!

Mule kick is not in this map. I'm not quite sure what you are saying the issue is? You said you only had one weapon on you and then in the next sentence said you had two weapons? Could you explain what you mean please? Did you have the special weapon or the mauser? You have stated that you had both? If you were holding the special weapon as you said then you traded it out like the normal box does?
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
The map looks great and I love both of the secret weapons. Sadly I found a bug. If the player is standing a little too close to the pack-a-punch platform when they put the ladder down, they will get stuck inside the ladder. The next thing isn't a bug but something that does need fixed. The player doesn't take damage from a zombie when it hits them and a widows wine grenade goes off. Not sure if you did that intentionally though.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The map looks great and I love both of the secret weapons. Sadly I found a bug. If the player is standing a little too close to the pack-a-punch platform when they put the ladder down, they will get stuck inside the ladder. The next thing isn't a bug but something that does need fixed. The player doesn't take damage from a zombie when it hits them and a widows wine grenade goes off. Not sure if you did that intentionally though.

Thanks for letting me know! Both things are scripts that I didn't create myself but will try and get fixed asap.
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
Not sure if this is intended or a bug.

Spoiler: click to open...
With the starting weapon, Mauser, and building the parts for Power, if you are out of ammo, then build/add a part to the table, you will then have ammo.

It's actually a nice little reward for building a part. :)

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2016, 10:08:28 pm
Mule kick is not in this map. I'm not quite sure what you are saying the issue is? You said you only had one weapon on you and then in the next sentence said you had two weapons? Could you explain what you mean please? Did you have the special weapon or the mauser? You have stated that you had both? If you were holding the special weapon as you said then you traded it out like the normal box does?

I understand what you're saying. Because I had stored a weapon and technically only had 1 weapon on me, when I grabbed a gun from the box, I assumed it would then be my 2nd weapon, but instead, it replaced the 1 weapon I had on me, which was my special weapon. Is this how it should work? If you STORE a weapon, are you then not allowed to carry 2 weapons? I will have to test this all out again. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough before.

You said you only had one weapon on you and then in the next sentence said you had two weapons?

When I went to box, I only had special weapon, when I went to pick up the weapon from box, momentarily it showed I was carrying a Mauser, which I did not even have on me, but then when I grabbed the weapon from the box, which was something else, I then only had that weapon, and no longer my special weapon (or Mauser).

Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:09:12 pm by CODCZ115
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Not sure if this is intended or a bug.

Spoiler: click to open...
With the starting weapon, Mauser, and building the parts for Power, if you are out of ammo, then build/add a part to the table, you will then have ammo.

It's actually a nice little reward for building a part. :)

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2016, 10:08:28 pm
I understand what you're saying. Because I had stored a weapon and technically only had 1 weapon on me, when I grabbed a gun from the box, I assumed it would then be my 2nd weapon, but instead, it replaced the 1 weapon I had on me, which was my special weapon. Is this how it should work? If you STORE a weapon, are you then not allowed to carry 2 weapons? I will have to test this all out again. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough before.

When I went to box, I only had special weapon, when I went to pick up the weapon from box, momentarily it showed I was carrying a Mauser, which I did not even have on me, but then when I grabbed the weapon from the box, which was something else, I then only had that weapon, and no longer my special weapon (or Mauser).

Gaining ammo from building a part is a reward, yes. Thanks for letting me know about the issue, I understand what you are saying now. I have contacted the scripter of the fridge and hopefully they will update the script soon! :D
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
MaxCarnage696's Contact & Social Links
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:37:10 pm by MaxCarnage696
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
http://imgur.com/OVUIkPl Amazing map!

Nice job! Why did you quote the whole release post? I would advise changing your post to just be the image link. :)
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
Awesome work and map. The only problem is that it is easy. Probably with something extra it would be more difficult and fun.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
Nice job! Why did you quote the whole release post? I would advise changing your post to just be the image link. :)
Sorry about that :P. Still getting used to the whole quoting thing :p. I don't know how to post pictures to UGX so I've been using Imgur.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Awesome work and map. The only problem is that it is easy. Probably with something extra it would be more difficult and fun.
(Image removed from quote.)

Is it too easy or are you too good? ;) Didn't want to make it too hard to make sure people would be able to beat it and not get fed up with playing it over and over.

Double Post Merge: April 03, 2016, 11:15:00 pm
Sorry about that :P. Still getting used to the whole quoting thing :p. I don't know how to post pictures to UGX so I've been using Imgur.

To post and image you need to use the direct image link provided by imgur. Should have .jpg or .png on the end of the link.
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:15:00 pm by RichGaming
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if it's possible to add a difficulty setting, which if set higher, could increase the amount of rounds the Napalm Boss comes out, maybe to every other round or every 3 rounds. You could also decrease the amount of points earned per kill, OR increase the amount per end game switch to 40 or 50k. Just some ideas. I must say again, INCREDIBLE work on putting this map together.
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
Very nice map, great job, I loved it!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/285224644447183270/7CE6BD6B90FB4C11CC7DC26ABADA36181218B28A/

look forward to seeing more from ya...cheers!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
Is it too easy or are you too good? ;) Didn't want to make it too hard to make sure people would be able to beat it and not get fed up with playing it over and over.

What about including a difficulty slider in the next update? Like easy, normal and hard for people who want more of a challenge like myself?
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Newbie in IT, only wanted to do film.