UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Bus Depot (Update V1.2 - NEW AREA & GAMEMODE)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by RichGaming
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
But you could go to nacht der untoten
Well then, I have zero idea, might be because Nacht really had no allocated map, it was just an easter egg.
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
hello, thank you for the map, she's good looking, weapons have good sounds :)
so the bug report :D

i was stuck under the ladder when i craft it :/ (i tried to escape but nothing worked so i used noclip to move)
widows wine grenades don't stick the zombie, they fall in the ground instead
somes places have invisible wall (like in narch der untoten ground floor)

now somes suggestions :D
the end games switchs need a tiny sound, it's a pain to search for them (of course activate the sound will coast money $.$)

i have nothing else to say :D all the features works well so far :)

The ladder but has now been fixed in the latest update which I will be releasing soon! The whole challenge is to find the end game switches, I'm not just gonna make them obvious ;) Also, could you explain where this "invisible wall" is in nacht? Thanks for the feedback!
Date Registered: 24 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
chocolat360's Groups
chocolat360's Contact & Social Links
Good Map 20/20 !  :P
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Had a go on this, fun map :)
Found it very hard to die with both Cherry and Widows

had a few issues though:
I managed to get infinite weapons, I dug a dig site, and "nothing" came up, but there was a prompt to hold X to pick up a gun, I did, nothing happened, from then on, any gun I took "added on" to my weapons until I had them all.

In the field by the soulbox, where you can see into NDU, you can see the zombies spawning out of nowhere to go into the NDU window (don't have a pic but its the one closest to Mule Kick in BO1)
The zombies would then pull the boards down, and then turn around and walk through the corn to get to me by the soulbox, so they just pulled the boards down for fun.
The clipping in the whole field area is very dodgy, I got stuck several times, also I might suggest making it a bit more obvious where zombies will come from in the corn, so maybe make it thicker where they wont come from or something?

This is more a WaW issue than yours, but the zombie spawns are REALLY far apart in some areas, like we can stand in the back of the tunnel and have to wait ages for walkers to come up all the way from the depot, they should spawn closer to the player, in waw I think they spawn in your zone and any adjacent ones, so maybe split up the tunnel/depot area into more zones? rather than huge ones that massively split the zombie spawns
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Had a go on this, fun map :)
Found it very hard to die with both Cherry and Widows

had a few issues though:
I managed to get infinite weapons, I dug a dig site, and "nothing" came up, but there was a prompt to hold X to pick up a gun, I did, nothing happened, from then on, any gun I took "added on" to my weapons until I had them all.

In the field by the soulbox, where you can see into NDU, you can see the zombies spawning out of nowhere to go into the NDU window (don't have a pic but its the one closest to Mule Kick in BO1)
The zombies would then pull the boards down, and then turn around and walk through the corn to get to me by the soulbox, so they just pulled the boards down for fun.
The clipping in the whole field area is very dodgy, I got stuck several times, also I might suggest making it a bit more obvious where zombies will come from in the corn, so maybe make it thicker where they wont come from or something?

This is more a WaW issue than yours, but the zombie spawns are REALLY far apart in some areas, like we can stand in the back of the tunnel and have to wait ages for walkers to come up all the way from the depot, they should spawn closer to the player, in waw I think they spawn in your zone and any adjacent ones, so maybe split up the tunnel/depot area into more zones? rather than huge ones that massively split the zombie spawns

Thanks for letting me know! The dig site that gave you a weapon was left in from testing and I must have forgot to remove it, sorry about that. Could you explain where the dig site is? Also, the spawners outside of NDU have now been changed to Risers in the upcoming update. I have also tweaked the corn clipping slightly but it is hard to make it perfect due to it being such a tight area which causes you to get stuck on things. I'm not gonna make it obvious where zombies are coming from, that makes it too easy :P The depot and tunnel are split into two zones which is strange and I have noticed this myself. Am not quite sure how to force all zombies to spawn in the zones that the player is standing in though. Thanks for the report! Appreciate it! :D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Thanks for letting me know! The dig site that gave you a weapon was left in from testing and I must have forgot to remove it, sorry about that. Could you explain where the dig site is? Also, the spawners outside of NDU have now been changed to Risers in the upcoming update. I have also tweaked the corn clipping slightly but it is hard to make it perfect due to it being such a tight area which causes you to get stuck on things. I'm not gonna make it obvious where zombies are coming from, that makes it too easy :P The depot and tunnel are split into two zones which is strange and I have noticed this myself. Am not quite sure how to force all zombies to spawn in the zones that the player is standing in though. Thanks for the report! Appreciate it! :D
divide it into 4 then
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Glad you are taking feedback on board :)
The dig site wont be a specific one, unless you/whoever coded them made it so each dig site gives specific rewards (highly unlikely) it will just be one of the possible outcomes that has the bugged weapon.

And for the zoning, yeah splitting it into 3/4 could work
Or another suggestion, but it requires a LOT of thought and testing, is adding spawners for some zones, in other zones, so maybe have a spawner for the second depot area, at the back of the tunnel, so some will spawn closer, but this requires careful planning and a method for zombies to get to the depot area if the tunnel is yet to be opened, so a traverse somewhere.

(I used a similar system on Encampment to keep some zombies spawning outside whilst the player was in the power building, so it wouldn't always be 100% safe to drop down)
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
at first i forget to mention that ^^

then for the blocked path with invisible wall it's here

and the second one (this is not blocked but hard to pass)

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Glad you are taking feedback on board :)
The dig site wont be a specific one, unless you/whoever coded them made it so each dig site gives specific rewards (highly unlikely) it will just be one of the possible outcomes that has the bugged weapon.

And for the zoning, yeah splitting it into 3/4 could work
Or another suggestion, but it requires a LOT of thought and testing, is adding spawners for some zones, in other zones, so maybe have a spawner for the second depot area, at the back of the tunnel, so some will spawn closer, but this requires careful planning and a method for zombies to get to the depot area if the tunnel is yet to be opened, so a traverse somewhere.

(I used a similar system on Encampment to keep some zombies spawning outside whilst the player was in the power building, so it wouldn't always be 100% safe to drop down)

The dig sites are specific, there are 3 different types that reward 3 different things. One of those 3 being weapons. If you could tell me where the dig site is then I can remove that weapon specific dig site. Thanks!

Double Post Merge: April 05, 2016, 03:19:25 pm
at first i forget to mention that ^^

then for the blocked path with invisible wall it's here

and the second one (this is not blocked but hard to pass)

I'm not too sure what you are pointing out in the first image? Everything looks exactly how it's supposed to. I have now fixed the wall in the second image and I'm not too sure where the last mage is because you are staring at the ground and there is allot of mud in the map xD. Thanks for the feedback!
Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:19:26 pm by RichGaming
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Ahh, In that case it was the one near the first mystery box spawn in the cornfield.

Id assumed it was coded like Origins dig sites in which any dig site can give any reward.

Wouldn't it also be better to script it to actually give a weapon rather than just removing it though? Kind of defeats the point
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ahh, In that case it was the one near the first mystery box spawn in the cornfield.

Id assumed it was coded like Origins dig sites in which any dig site can give any reward.

Wouldn't it also be better to script it to actually give a weapon rather than just removing it though? Kind of defeats the point
Thanks for letting me know! These how now been updated to actually give weapons instead of give nothing. Thanks!
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
my bad, the thing is the cube i see it when i have a missing texture so i was thinking it was the same here ^^
for the last pic i uploaded the wrong one T.T

Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
my bad, the thing is the cube i see it when i have a missing texture so i was thinking it was the same here ^^
You dissing the purple square!

Also missing textures in waw are white
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
for the last pic i uploaded the wrong one T.T

The purple square is an Easter Egg, lol. I have no fixed the issue that you posted in the picture, thanks for letting me know!
Date Registered: 16 July 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Superiority's Groups
Superiority's Contact & Social LinksTylercool
how do you people find this map easy? man i must suck cause i find this hard,  :'( and they really swarm you in this map.

but yeah, i hope the bug fixes are soon! i love this map!

Loading ...