Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Modding WaW in 2023
Signature
I strongly advise ignoring any previous post I made as an edgy and cynical teenager
zsftw115's Groups
Awesome looking map. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a pussy to play it due to the Jump Scares that are in the map. However, I promise one day I'll grow a pair and play the map. Overall, the map looks awesome and it's very impressive for a first map.

EDIT: I was thinking if you could possibly put a Jump Scares On/Off option in the menu screen of the map, just for the people who hate jump scares.
Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:19:10 pm by zsftw115
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
May i ask what dose not work?
m1911, the stg and a few other guns. RGM2 like i mentioned. also the clay-mores take awhile to put down as well as when you place the second one your hands go through your head.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Man, the people who are afraid of these "jumpscares" must seriously shit their pants during horror movies because these pop-up pictures are nothing comparatively.

Personally I don't think they belong in a map at all unless you're making a horror map in a haunted forest/house. Because otherwise its just random shit popping up on your screen that disrupts gameplay.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I played this map, lots of issues to say the least (I would've had a video, but my mic messed up  :( ).

First off, theres the lack of weapon sounds, which other people have stated. It was present on the 1911 and the Double Barreled shotgun, its probably on others, but I didn't hit the box much.

Second issue is that the boss zombie needs to be killed for the next round to start. Its a bit annoying, especially on round 1.

Third big one was that I was able to buy the start of the EE despite not having anywhere near 25k points. Because of that, I got all the perks on round 4. Made the map quite easy afterwards. I also didn't get who Bob and David were (maybe I should've listened to the radio/s?)

Fourth and final issue was the jumpscares. Theyre just there for no reason, and its the same one twice  :poker:
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Man, the people who are afraid of these "jumpscares" must seriously shit their pants during horror movies because these pop-up pictures are nothing comparatively.

Personally I don't think they belong in a map at all unless you're making a horror map in a haunted forest/house. Because otherwise its just random shit popping up on your screen that disrupts gameplay.
dis i like xDD

hahaha i played the map and it was actually fun to see whats else was broken. the mas looks almost black(despite that there is bright sunlight) and water is just beatiful xD
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
m1911, the stg and a few other guns. RGM2 like i mentioned. also the clay-mores take awhile to put down as well as when you place the second one your hands go through your head.

Ok thank you now i can fix them :D

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 02:51:40 am

Haha i like them :D

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 02:57:18 am
dis i like xDD

hahaha i played the map and it was actually fun to see whats else was broken. the mas looks almost black(despite that there is bright sunlight) and water is just beatiful xD

The water dose look nice the only thing is WAW can't do that much water so some places it looks mess up :D
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
The water dose look nice the only thing is WAW can't do that much water so some places it looks mess up :D

Doesn't the SP mission "Little Resistance" have more water?
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Iv just got to say to some of you. that for a first map i dont think he did bad at all and some of you are very critical....... yet you havent made a map yourselfs.... idk why some of the comments are so damn mean but xxcowmanxx like i said before nice map and thanks for the time you took to make it.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Iv just got to say to some of you. that for a first map i dont think he did bad at all and some of you are very critical....... yet you havent made a map yourselfs.... idk why some of the comments are so damn mean but xxcowmanxx like i said before nice map and thanks for the time you took to make it.
In my opinion, none of these comments were mean and they should not be interpreted as mean - some people just don't like to waste time dancing around people's feelings and would rather just be openly honest about what they think - this is freedom of speech and freedom of opinion.

If a mapper can't deal with people giving feedback and criticisms on a map they voluntarily released for the public to give feedback and criticism on, they shouldn't have released it in the first place.

All I see here is constructive criticisms & valid complaints of features which are broken, scripts which did not work correctly, clipping mistakes in the map, missing sounds, etc - all things that should be fixed and all things which in some cases make the map unenjoyable. All things which the mapper should rightfully be aware of, should he choose to fix them.

I don't see anyone saying "wow, I hate this map and the mapmaker should be ashamed", "wow, this map sucks" or otherwise attacking the map or it's creator. If anyone thinks these responses are mean, you are putting them into the wrong context/tone imo.

Just my two cents.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Doesn't the SP mission "Little Resistance" have more water?

I know it does have more water, but i have try everything but i can't seem to getting what you see.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
also, vulture aid doesn't seem to do anything, and the trigger to buy the boat after you build everything glitches out
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
also, vulture aid doesn't seem to do anything, and the trigger to buy the boat after you build everything glitches out

What's everything? And vulture aid regen your ammo.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 05:11:16 am
In my opinion, none of these comments were mean and they should not be interpreted as mean - some people just don't like to waste time dancing around people's feelings and would rather just be openly honest about what they think - this is freedom of speech and freedom of opinion.

If a mapper can't deal with people giving feedback and criticisms on a map they voluntarily released for the public to give feedback and criticism on, they shouldn't have released it in the first place.

All I see here is constructive criticisms & valid complaints of features which are broken, scripts which did not work correctly, clipping mistakes in the map, missing sounds, etc - all things that should be fixed and all things which in some cases make the map unenjoyable. All things which the mapper should rightfully be aware of, should he choose to fix them.

I don't see anyone saying "wow, I hate this map and the mapmaker should be ashamed", "wow, this map sucks" or otherwise attacking the map or it's creator. If anyone thinks these responses are mean, you are putting them into the wrong context/tone imo.

Just my two cents.

May i ask "scripts which did not work correctly"? What ones don't work correctly? If its the BO2 perk i think they work better then the UGX Mod V1.1.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
What's everything? And vulture aid regen your ammo.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 05:11:16 am

May i ask "scripts which did not work correctly"? What ones don't work correctly?
  everything as in the gas and board
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
  everything as in the gas and board

I'll fixed that in V1.2
Date Registered: 20 July 2013