UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 06:20:14 pm

Title: Bridge V1.6
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 06:20:14 pm

Bridge V1.6 Update

www.mediafire.com

Hello this map i have been working on for sometime now 2 Month, Here are some screen shots of the map. Also just a NOTE this is my first map.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FRSRPfJ4.jpg&hash=61bb41a9c4c7914653db8f407f8b80252d525848)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBrcvUV9.jpg&hash=cd3345ea0c9c6cbc4dbb7ba6caf2479c2526552e)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuqBRWQC.png&hash=f349c766753f170a88ef499a48c0dd930829e1e5)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZZSbzQP.png&hash=41dca4d860fb892c2126247bda08fc36e9ccb625)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FNVjNBAf.png&hash=f5981a555e8878ce5ae9487de5c09d571284c625)

Video by MrDalekJD, NOTE this video might have spoiler of the map in it

features of the map

2 Sided ending, One side is cost more but its longer and better.
13 perks
Raygun mark 2
Some Easter eggs
Thompson on the wall
Dr Dagger made by ZK
Wonderfizz, Scirpt by myself and Offthewall
Bo2 bank
Deadshot give you more gun damage
all the perks have songs
3 egg radios

(Weapons V1.6)

Waw weapon
Type 25 - Black ops 2
Far cry 3 knife
Dsr - bo2
PDW - bo2
Executioner - BO2
Minigun - BO2[/size]

(features of the map made by Redspace200)

Tombstone - Only works with more then one player like BO2
Who's who
Vulture aid
Cherry
And some fun boss zombies
Bo2 weapon storage (That keeps your weapon forever)
He also helped me with Scripting a lot[/color]

NOTE: Please don't take scripts me/my friends have put a lot of time into the scirpt to make this map cool SO please don't take scripts

Story of the map
Spoiler: click to open...
Right at the end of WW2, The war was Almost over and zombie started to come all over the world this is where it end? You need to find a way out of here and get to land

NOTE: This may be the last update for this map, I may update it if there any game breaking Glitches :D

Credits Of the map
Scripting help or scripts - YaPh1l, Redspace200, Offthewall, ZK
Maping help - Jzob123, redspace200, MrBlue192, ZK YT tut's
Other help - SajeOne, Jzob123, MrThomas, Tom_bmx, Echo000, Pork, Nikolai Belinski,WinCat

Hope you all like this map i had a lot of fun making it :D[/size]
Title: Re: Bridge V1.0
Post by: Dust on March 14, 2014, 06:33:07 pm
Wow looks impressive, and those perks sound awesome. is this the first map with all bo2 perks in it?
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 06:52:13 pm
Wow looks impressive, and those perks sound awesome. is this the first map with all bo2 perks in it?

Yeah, it is thank to redspace200
Post by: Gregsta33 on March 14, 2014, 06:55:01 pm
downloading now looks good :)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 06:56:22 pm
downloading now looks good :)

Post by: timelordalex on March 14, 2014, 07:03:15 pm
interesting looking map, downloading
Post by: SajeOne on March 14, 2014, 07:14:11 pm
Before posting please read the rules of the releases section. In the rules it states that you must upload your map packaged with the UGX Installation Creator. You must also upload to a site which is not on the "do not use" list. Mega is not on the list as it uses characters that break the link within the forum. Please correct this ASAP.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 07:15:20 pm
Before posting please read the rules of the releases section. In the rules it states that you must upload your map packaged with the UGX Installation Creator. You must also upload to a site which is not on the "do not use" list. Mega is not on the list as it uses characters that break the link within the forum. Please correct this ASAP.

I am sorry its uploading now, i am not sure why its taking so long.
Post by: InFInIX on March 14, 2014, 07:17:02 pm
no download link :(
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 07:18:24 pm
no download link :(

Its going to be fix sorry about this :D
Title: Re: Bridge V1.0 Download FIX
Post by: Dust on March 14, 2014, 07:28:08 pm
Just played it and it was fantastic. Loved all the boss zombies that were in it but sadly couldnt figure out where to go past the wonderfizz, i opened up to where im guessing tombstone should be at, since i was able to hear the jingle, but couldnt find it. also what was the random hand icons about, found like 4 of them around the map and i couldnt interact with them
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 07:29:34 pm
Just played it and it was fantastic. Loved all the boss zombies that were in it but sadly couldnt figure out where to go past the wonderfizz, i opened up to where im guessing tombstone should be at, since i was able to hear the jingle, but couldnt find it. also what was the random hand icons about, found like 4 of them around the map and i couldnt interact with them

Oh really about the hands thing i might fix that later, Tombstone only works on 2 or more player the hands are for the egg i might fix that later
Post by: blackrock555 on March 14, 2014, 08:36:55 pm
My pre-play judgement of this is that is looks and sounds great cant wait to load it up and crack on
Post by: Zombiejelly on March 14, 2014, 09:10:41 pm
i am downloading now, looks great :)
Post by: daedra descent on March 14, 2014, 09:52:27 pm
The maps idea is real interesting but its executed so terribly that its nearly unplayable.

List of issues that i found:
The map is hardly clipped, or if it is its clipped in a way that players will get caught on something and get killed. The zombies walk on thin air when getting to the windows. The fire zombies fire affect hurts the player when theres nothing to actually hurt them. The poles to the bridge are CLEARLY clipped inside each other. The colt's run animation can hardly be seen. A bunch of the weapons don't have any sounds. The default weapon shows up in the box for whatever reason. Your Sawed off shotgun's weaponfiles are missing. There are random triggers around the map that don't do anything. The jumpscares are STUPID AS HELL and HAVE NO PURPOSE.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 09:55:48 pm
The maps idea is real interesting but its executed so terribly that its nearly unplayable.

The map is hardly clipped, or if it is its clipped in a way that players will get caught on something and get killed. The zombies walk on thin air when getting to the windows. The fire zombies fire affect hurts the player when theres nothing to actually hurt them. The poles to the bridge are CLEARLY clipped inside each other. The colt's run animation can hardly be seen. A bunch of the weapons don't have any sounds. The default weapon shows up in the box for whatever reason. Your Sawed off shotgun's weaponfiles are missing. There are random triggers around the map that don't do anything. The jumpscares are STUPID AS HELL and HAVE NO PURPOSE.

I am not sure how to do weapon sounds, the triggers are for the egg, jumpscares for the fun of it and the map it cilped a lot, and i am just saying you don't know how i like thing maybe i like having the players caught on something just because you don't like it dose not mean i don't like it...........

Also i am just saying please next time try to put it in a nicer way...
Post by: wljsm on March 14, 2014, 10:06:32 pm
awesome map , but i hate jumpscares  :-[  :-[
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 10:11:21 pm

Haha thanks :D
Post by: Zombiejelly on March 14, 2014, 10:22:58 pm

I do agree with you Daedra there are too many of the models that are not clipped and you just walkthrough them and then the items that are clipped are in strange places that should not be. I found myself getting stuck on random spots. Also I think there is too much detail and it had me asking myself why is this on the ship. I would not go as far to say its unplayable. I do appreciate you sharing this project and thank you for letting me state my opinion.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 14, 2014, 10:36:03 pm
I do agree with you Daedra there are too many of the models that are not clipped and you just walkthrough them and then the items that are clipped are in strange places that should not be. I found myself getting stuck on random spots. Also I think there is too much detail and it had me asking myself why is this on the ship. I would not go as far to say its unplayable. I do appreciate you sharing this project and thank you for letting me state my opinion.

OK i am trying to put this the a nice way but, find the map looks very good i ask MrBlue192 he said the map looks cool i also have all my friends play it and they all think it cool, BTW if you can get the story of the map you find out you are at the biggest "bridge in the world". Also all that stuff is on the boat because it getting move in WW2 for the US for the war and that's the part you don't get.. And like i said that's the way i like things for it player to have to look where there walking.  And i also think someone like you really makes someone like me not want to map anymore because now i somewhat think the ways i think look cool are not cool to other people. I do say i am happy you somewhat said what i have to fix. :D
Post by: chromastone10 on March 15, 2014, 12:25:26 am
is there any doors? I couldn't find any triggers for any doors :P I found the doors, and the colt had no sounds, and the boss spawned every round, also you had 2 of the same jumpscare :P
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 12:45:41 am
Hello everyone i know by what everyone has been saying the map is a bit unplayable be i am working on a 1.1 to fix all the bugs i am happy you guy have been pointing out stuff that should get fix :D :D
Post by: RamboBadass on March 15, 2014, 01:21:06 am
why do people hate the jump scares so much ... :'( are you afraid lol
Post by: chromastone10 on March 15, 2014, 01:29:29 am
I don't like them when there somewhere unfitting, like a random bridge :P, if it was in a creepy maze where it would fit it would be better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w)
Post by: RamboBadass on March 15, 2014, 03:00:23 am
I don't like them when there somewhere unfitting, like a random bridge :P, if it was in a creepy maze where it would fit it would be better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGdGRmV0CA&list=UU7_0vURWWs9q6i6YFjnej9w)

makes sense
Post by: Dust on March 15, 2014, 03:13:34 am

I dont get afraid of them anymore, after prison mission im use to them.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 03:52:04 am
I dont get afraid of them anymore, after prison mission im use to them.

Haha i still do  :P
Post by: RamboBadass on March 15, 2014, 05:52:08 am
Haha i still do  :P

nice map btw cowman
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 06:56:25 am
nice map btw cowman

Title: Re: Bridge V1.1 Updated
Post by: Psy0ch on March 15, 2014, 09:58:24 am
Goddamnit, I thought it would be a great map! Nooo...
Jumpscares -_-
I FRICKING HATE THEM! 
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on March 15, 2014, 11:02:40 am
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670
Post by: Zombiejelly on March 15, 2014, 11:08:06 am
OK i am trying to put this the a nice way but, find the map looks very good i ask MrBlue192 he said the map looks cool i also have all my friends play it and they all think it cool, BTW if you can get the story of the map you find out you are at the biggest "bridge in the world". Also all that stuff is on the boat because it getting move in WW2 for the US for the war and that's the part you don't get.. And like i said that's the way i like things for it player to have to look where there walking.  And i also think someone like you really makes someone like me not want to map anymore because now i somewhat think the ways i think look cool are not cool to other people. I do say i am happy you somewhat said what i have to fix. :D

I am sorry that I have made you feel this way, I thought that this was the reason you shared with everyone. Would you like it if I lied to you and said man the map was so awesome there were no bugs or glitches everything was peachy. Just because I said that some items that should be clipped are not. Unless im a ghost I should not be able to walk through crates but I cant walk through a small rise on the terrain without getting stuck. The map is fine other than that and a few other bugs and glitches. Dont say that I make you not want to map anymore. If I made you feel that way then that should make you want to map even more. I have a lot of respect for what you have done. I know that I could not have done what you have done very easily. I know this because I am currently trying. Please dont take my opinions and look at them as me trying to belittle you because thats not the case. Once again thank you for sharing and I do apoligize for making you feel the way I have
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 01:08:52 pm
I am sorry that I have made you feel this way, I thought that this was the reason you shared with everyone. Would you like it if I lied to you and said man the map was so awesome there were no bugs or glitches everything was peachy. Just because I said that some items that should be clipped are not. Unless im a ghost I should not be able to walk through crates but I cant walk through a small rise on the terrain without getting stuck. The map is fine other than that and a few other bugs and glitches. Dont say that I make you not want to map anymore. If I made you feel that way then that should make you want to map even more. I have a lot of respect for what you have done. I know that I could not have done what you have done very easily. I know this because I am currently trying. Please dont take my opinions and look at them as me trying to belittle you because thats not the case. Once again thank you for sharing and I do apoligize for making you feel the way I have

I am thinking if i fix it up i still don't have a shot at it right? I also somewhat fix some models where you can walk through this. And i am sorry i was just mad because i just was hoping i would become a Community Mapper  for this and i did not so i was somewhat disappointed in a way, i am happy you are honest to me but just saying to you for next time just try to be s bit more nice :D :D
Post by: Zombiejelly on March 15, 2014, 01:23:02 pm
 The map was not horrible by no means. This being your first map is quite nice so dont be to dissappointed. Just take all the feedback from everyone and use it in your next project. Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal. I have a lot of respect for every map maker because I know how tedious it can be.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 01:26:50 pm
The map was not horrible by no means. This being your first map is quite nice so dont be to dissappointed. Just take all the feedback from everyone and use it in your next project. Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal. I have a lot of respect for every map maker because I know how tedious it can be.

Ok thanks that just made me feel my next idea is going to work out have a nice day :D
Post by: Alerion on March 15, 2014, 01:28:11 pm
I'll test te map right now(:

Im not sure what the qualifications are to get the community mapper title but im sure if you stick with everything you have learned and apply it you will achieve your goal.

According to this it's possible:
How to get "Community Mapper" status (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2173.0)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 15, 2014, 07:48:11 pm
is there any doors? I couldn't find any triggers for any doors :P I found the doors, and the colt had no sounds, and the boss spawned every round, also you had 2 of the same jumpscare :P

Haha i know it did have two of the same jumpscare :D
Title: error
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on March 16, 2014, 01:30:59 am
 :alone: sadley I cant play this map because everytime i play the jumpscares come up and the picture never goes away resorting to unplayable. restarted the map 7 times (kept count) had the same problems with the jumpscares. its not just your map im having this problem. it happens on prision mission as well :alone:

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:31:21 am
:alone: sadley I cant play this map because everytime i play the jumpscares come up and the picture never goes away resorting to unplayable. restarted the map 7 times (kept count) had the same problems with the jumpscares. its not just your map im having this problem. it happens on prision mission as well :alone:

pls send a response about this error?

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:37:22 am

dito

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:39:23 am

the jumpscares do give me a bit of a heart attack but theres a glitch im suffering with 'em
Title: Re: error
Post by: DeletedUser on March 16, 2014, 01:57:18 am

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:31:21 am

pls send a response about this error?

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:37:22 am
dito

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 01:39:23 am
the jumpscares do give me a bit of a heart attack but theres a glitch im suffering with 'em

That error should not be happing lots of people have played the map and it seem to work fine for them :D

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 02:16:52 pm
interesting looking map, downloading

:D
Post by: JAB_PHANO on March 16, 2014, 03:41:14 pm
Hey man I'm actually in the middle of playing your map and I picked the Bob ending, it said to find gasoline and I've been hunting for hours trying to find it. I was wondering if it was a glitch or Im missing something?
Post by: DeletedUser on March 16, 2014, 04:14:08 pm
Hey man I'm actually in the middle of playing your map and I picked the Bob ending, it said to find gasoline and I've been hunting for hours trying to find it. I was wondering if it was a glitch or Im missing something?

Its near jug :D
Post by: lonelygmc on March 16, 2014, 05:05:39 pm
i know it's your first map, but what a train wreck. It reminds me of Prison Mission with the awful textures and all the useless stuff laying around. It was a great idea for your first attempt, however the only redeeming factor of this map is the wunderfizz. I couldn't hear your voice after I bought the 30k ending for the easter egg because you put that sound on the same dial as the zombie voices. They just kept screaming over your quiet voice. I was beyond annoyed with all of the pointless triggers. Ultimately, I still had fun with the perks, and I really liked your bridge idea, it hasn't been done well quite yet (aside from MOTD in BO2). Please take what I and many others have said about the map into consideration so you can improve your skills for next time. You can become a great mapper if you keep at it.
Post by: MrSlagovich on March 16, 2014, 05:26:15 pm
Not the greatest map so far, the prefab for the boat you used looks awful the blocker to get across the bridge makes no sense having to buy a teddy to move wall? the wall you put looks really out of place too i mean it has barrels and a cabinet which is fine but then there is the randomly placed wall it makes no sense. Also nothing really draws me to go towards the door to the box, it took me 10 minutes to find the door. I feel this map is just a cluster of random features that don't really fully work. Also most of the gun sounds are broken and the rgm2 isn't aligned properly and sprint anims on a lot of the guns are also messed up like the m1911.
Title: Re: Bridge V1.2 Updated
Post by: RamboBadass on March 16, 2014, 09:48:17 pm
nice map man
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDHJpcpj.jpg&hash=ad5ebb5b3be227a93f843e833c6181ad913f53d1)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 16, 2014, 09:52:48 pm
nice map man
(http://i.imgur.com/DHJpcpj.jpg)

Thanks man happy you liked it :D

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 10:05:59 pm
Not the greatest map so far, the prefab for the boat you used looks awful the blocker to get across the bridge makes no sense having to buy a teddy to move wall? the wall you put looks really out of place too i mean it has barrels and a cabinet which is fine but then there is the randomly placed wall it makes no sense. Also nothing really draws me to go towards the door to the box, it took me 10 minutes to find the door. I feel this map is just a cluster of random features that don't really fully work. Also most of the gun sounds are broken and the rgm2 isn't aligned properly and sprint anims on a lot of the guns are also messed up like the m1911.

May i ask what dose not work?
Post by: zsftw115 on March 16, 2014, 11:05:56 pm
Awesome looking map. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a pussy to play it due to the Jump Scares that are in the map. However, I promise one day I'll grow a pair and play the map. Overall, the map looks awesome and it's very impressive for a first map.

EDIT: I was thinking if you could possibly put a Jump Scares On/Off option in the menu screen of the map, just for the people who hate jump scares.
Post by: MrSlagovich on March 16, 2014, 11:25:07 pm
May i ask what dose not work?
m1911, the stg and a few other guns. RGM2 like i mentioned. also the clay-mores take awhile to put down as well as when you place the second one your hands go through your head.
Post by: treminaor on March 16, 2014, 11:41:17 pm
Man, the people who are afraid of these "jumpscares" must seriously shit their pants during horror movies because these pop-up pictures are nothing comparatively.

Personally I don't think they belong in a map at all unless you're making a horror map in a haunted forest/house. Because otherwise its just random shit popping up on your screen that disrupts gameplay.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 16, 2014, 11:45:12 pm
I played this map, lots of issues to say the least (I would've had a video, but my mic messed up  :( ).

First off, theres the lack of weapon sounds, which other people have stated. It was present on the 1911 and the Double Barreled shotgun, its probably on others, but I didn't hit the box much.

Second issue is that the boss zombie needs to be killed for the next round to start. Its a bit annoying, especially on round 1.

Third big one was that I was able to buy the start of the EE despite not having anywhere near 25k points. Because of that, I got all the perks on round 4. Made the map quite easy afterwards. I also didn't get who Bob and David were (maybe I should've listened to the radio/s?)

Fourth and final issue was the jumpscares. Theyre just there for no reason, and its the same one twice  :poker:
Post by: jjbradman on March 17, 2014, 12:11:00 am
Man, the people who are afraid of these "jumpscares" must seriously shit their pants during horror movies because these pop-up pictures are nothing comparatively.

Personally I don't think they belong in a map at all unless you're making a horror map in a haunted forest/house. Because otherwise its just random shit popping up on your screen that disrupts gameplay.
dis i like xDD

hahaha i played the map and it was actually fun to see whats else was broken. the mas looks almost black(despite that there is bright sunlight) and water is just beatiful xD
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 02:43:48 am
m1911, the stg and a few other guns. RGM2 like i mentioned. also the clay-mores take awhile to put down as well as when you place the second one your hands go through your head.

Ok thank you now i can fix them :D

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 02:51:40 am

Haha i like them :D

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 02:57:18 am
dis i like xDD

hahaha i played the map and it was actually fun to see whats else was broken. the mas looks almost black(despite that there is bright sunlight) and water is just beatiful xD

The water dose look nice the only thing is WAW can't do that much water so some places it looks mess up :D
Post by: daedra descent on March 17, 2014, 03:33:26 am
The water dose look nice the only thing is WAW can't do that much water so some places it looks mess up :D

Doesn't the SP mission "Little Resistance" have more water?
Post by: RamboBadass on March 17, 2014, 04:22:21 am
Iv just got to say to some of you. that for a first map i dont think he did bad at all and some of you are very critical....... yet you havent made a map yourselfs.... idk why some of the comments are so damn mean but xxcowmanxx like i said before nice map and thanks for the time you took to make it.
Post by: treminaor on March 17, 2014, 04:36:43 am
Iv just got to say to some of you. that for a first map i dont think he did bad at all and some of you are very critical....... yet you havent made a map yourselfs.... idk why some of the comments are so damn mean but xxcowmanxx like i said before nice map and thanks for the time you took to make it.
In my opinion, none of these comments were mean and they should not be interpreted as mean - some people just don't like to waste time dancing around people's feelings and would rather just be openly honest about what they think - this is freedom of speech and freedom of opinion.

If a mapper can't deal with people giving feedback and criticisms on a map they voluntarily released for the public to give feedback and criticism on, they shouldn't have released it in the first place.

All I see here is constructive criticisms & valid complaints of features which are broken, scripts which did not work correctly, clipping mistakes in the map, missing sounds, etc - all things that should be fixed and all things which in some cases make the map unenjoyable. All things which the mapper should rightfully be aware of, should he choose to fix them.

I don't see anyone saying "wow, I hate this map and the mapmaker should be ashamed", "wow, this map sucks" or otherwise attacking the map or it's creator. If anyone thinks these responses are mean, you are putting them into the wrong context/tone imo.

Just my two cents.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 04:56:10 am
Doesn't the SP mission "Little Resistance" have more water?

I know it does have more water, but i have try everything but i can't seem to getting what you see.
Post by: chromastone10 on March 17, 2014, 05:02:33 am
also, vulture aid doesn't seem to do anything, and the trigger to buy the boat after you build everything glitches out
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 05:09:32 am
also, vulture aid doesn't seem to do anything, and the trigger to buy the boat after you build everything glitches out

What's everything? And vulture aid regen your ammo.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 05:11:16 am
In my opinion, none of these comments were mean and they should not be interpreted as mean - some people just don't like to waste time dancing around people's feelings and would rather just be openly honest about what they think - this is freedom of speech and freedom of opinion.

If a mapper can't deal with people giving feedback and criticisms on a map they voluntarily released for the public to give feedback and criticism on, they shouldn't have released it in the first place.

All I see here is constructive criticisms & valid complaints of features which are broken, scripts which did not work correctly, clipping mistakes in the map, missing sounds, etc - all things that should be fixed and all things which in some cases make the map unenjoyable. All things which the mapper should rightfully be aware of, should he choose to fix them.

I don't see anyone saying "wow, I hate this map and the mapmaker should be ashamed", "wow, this map sucks" or otherwise attacking the map or it's creator. If anyone thinks these responses are mean, you are putting them into the wrong context/tone imo.

Just my two cents.

May i ask "scripts which did not work correctly"? What ones don't work correctly? If its the BO2 perk i think they work better then the UGX Mod V1.1.
Post by: chromastone10 on March 17, 2014, 05:16:43 am
What's everything? And vulture aid regen your ammo.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 05:11:16 am

May i ask "scripts which did not work correctly"? What ones don't work correctly?
  everything as in the gas and board
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 05:18:15 am
  everything as in the gas and board

I'll fixed that in V1.2
Post by: Alwoke78 on March 17, 2014, 09:10:59 am
i hate jumpscares :(

I trust every time less on custom maps
Post by: P0tZ on March 17, 2014, 09:51:13 am
For a 1st map Cowman, bravo
Think there are issues with it but nothing which can't be rectified.
Glad to hear you are working on fixes for some of the issues.
Here are some of the issues I encountered:
I had hit no radios or the like & crossed the bridge and hit davids table (the buildable table) with little money and the next thing i was in Davids ee (like posted above, I had no idea who david or bob were)
I then found myself in exactly the same position as Megadog has already stated. Round 4 with 12 perks. I didnt even have 1 b4 that point so was a bit of a leap.
Also, I did try the radios once they were switched on but my prob was that if u do the power 1st, the radio over by MULE KICK which seemed to have some answers was inaudible because mule kick sounds overrode ur spoken word.
Also there was a never ending supply of claymores (put 1 down, 2nd down n ur arms seem to breach your face, switch to gun then back to claymores and have another 2) or maybe this was down to one of the many perks I gained for building.
I would have liked to have seen a timer on the "protect the car" step or maybe a non round stream so an endless stream of zombies. Not sure if it could be encorporated into a mid game scenario.

Video of play:
http://youtu.be/PfmCGg_C8fg (http://youtu.be/PfmCGg_C8fg)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 04:20:26 pm
For a 1st map Cowman, bravo
Think there are issues with it but nothing which can't be rectified.
Glad to hear you are working on fixes for some of the issues.
Here are some of the issues I encountered:
I had hit no radios or the like & crossed the bridge and hit davids table (the buildable table) with little money and the next thing i was in Davids ee (like posted above, I had no idea who david or bob were)
I then found myself in exactly the same position as Megadog has already stated. Round 4 with 12 perks. I didnt even have 1 b4 that point so was a bit of a leap.
Also, I did try the radios once they were switched on but my prob was that if u do the power 1st, the radio over by MULE KICK which seemed to have some answers was inaudible because mule kick sounds overrode ur spoken word.
Also there was a never ending supply of claymores (put 1 down, 2nd down n ur arms seem to breach your face, switch to gun then back to claymores and have another 2) or maybe this was down to one of the many perks I gained for building.
I would have liked to have seen a timer on the "protect the car" step or maybe a non round stream so an endless stream of zombies. Not sure if it could be encorporated into a mid game scenario.

Video of play:
http://youtu.be/PfmCGg_C8fg (http://youtu.be/PfmCGg_C8fg)

I know about somethings you said but thanks for telling me :D

Post by: Corey on March 17, 2014, 04:50:18 pm
Chrome seems to be detecting malware in the v1.2 download. not sure whats causing it.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 04:58:45 pm
Chrome seems to be detecting malware in the v1.2 download. not sure whats causing it.

I can download it fine and other people can download it fine
Post by: Corey on March 17, 2014, 05:13:00 pm
ah weird, probably just me. Is this map in the ugx map manager?
Post by: MrSlagovich on March 17, 2014, 05:35:05 pm
ah weird, probably just me. Is this map in the ugx map manager?
Nope it is not.
Post by: timelordalex on March 17, 2014, 06:34:11 pm
My chrome is also blocking your download saying it is malicious
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 06:46:20 pm
My chrome is also blocking your download saying it is malicious

My chrome is saying it fine :D
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMEYKp3H.png&hash=1c27e3fcbd1cbbf1cef315ae86ac10729701cdaa)
Post by: jjbradman on March 17, 2014, 06:56:20 pm
my chrome also said it was a malicious file before saving
Post by: timelordalex on March 17, 2014, 07:48:17 pm
you may be laughing man, but i want to play your map, and it appears me and several others cant, which means its not our end
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 08:00:11 pm
you may be laughing man, but i want to play your map, and it appears me and several others cant, which means its not our end

There going to be a V1.3 out later today and i don't even know how to make malicious software. If i did know how to make BAD software i would get baned from UGX MODS for doing that.
Post by: SajeOne on March 17, 2014, 08:19:02 pm
There going to be a V1.3 out later today and i don't even know how to make malicious software. If i did know how to make BAD software i would get baned from UGX MODS for doing that.
If you want to give users a way to trust the content that you are posting you can always do a total virus check of the download and upload it here for others to be able to see.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 08:32:23 pm
If you want to give users a way to trust the content that you are posting you can always do a total virus check of the download and upload it here for others to be able to see.

Might do that :D
Title: Re: Bridge V1.3 Updated
Post by: timelordalex on March 17, 2014, 09:52:17 pm
its not that i dont trust you that your content is virus free, but because chrome detects it, it wont let me download the map
Post by: DeletedUser on March 17, 2014, 10:00:05 pm
its not that i dont trust you that your content is virus free, but because chrome detects it, it wont let me download the map

Try internet explorer
Post by: SajeOne on March 17, 2014, 10:02:19 pm
Disabling Chrome's malware detection temporarily in advanced settings should allow you to download. I tested it on chrome with it enabled and had no problems so beyond that I cannot say.
Post by: daedra descent on March 17, 2014, 10:03:05 pm
Apparently Google Chrome has become the new Norton.  :troll:

Try internet explorer

FireFox works fine too.
Post by: damani24m on March 18, 2014, 01:54:32 am
Thanks for the free map to play. I loved it. I dl'd v1.3 and for some reason I could not see the perk machine that is all the was to left side of bridge past ppsh, I heard the tune and couldn't stand where the machine was just couldn't see or buy it. As stated before I bought the 25k ee before I had enough money but didn't end up with a bunch of free perks like others. So just a few bugs your probually ironing out as I type. Again thanks for your time and effort. Random perk a cola machine = win, boss zombies = win, double sided ee = win win.
Title: Re: Bridge V1.4 Updated
Post by: Psy0ch on March 18, 2014, 01:20:48 pm
my chrome say everything is okay^^
Post by: timelordalex on March 18, 2014, 06:25:55 pm
Try internet explorer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncgoPKklVE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncgoPKklVE)
Post by: daedra descent on March 18, 2014, 06:34:36 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncgoPKklVE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncgoPKklVE)

http://www.sitepoint.com/internet-explorer-11-review/ (http://www.sitepoint.com/internet-explorer-11-review/)
Post by: timelordalex on March 18, 2014, 10:15:53 pm
http://www.sitepoint.com/internet-explorer-11-review/ (http://www.sitepoint.com/internet-explorer-11-review/)

In a nutshell, Chrome is still better, certainly the IEs i have to use are slow as hell
Post by: daedra descent on March 18, 2014, 10:46:17 pm
In a nutshell, Chrome is still better, certainly the IEs i have to use are slow as hell

What? How is chrome still better? It consumes more resources than it needs to and the page load times are slower than IE11's.
Post by: jjbradman on March 18, 2014, 11:07:13 pm
What? How is chrome still better? It consumes more resources than it needs to and the page load times are slower than IE11's.

not a problem even with 2gb of ram. but chrome shoul fix that, it takes like 300mb of resources, which isnt cool but it starts faster than IE and less annoying in my opinion xD
Post by: daedra descent on March 18, 2014, 11:38:35 pm
not a problem even with 2gb of ram. but chrome shoul fix that, it takes like 300mb of resources, which isnt cool but it starts faster than IE and less annoying in my opinion xD

Just because i felt like it, i made a dailymotion video of me opening and closing browsers multiple times(Test (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1i57zi) Note: Camsudio recorded at a sub 30FPS for whatever reason). Each time, IE 11 either opened first or exactly after it. If you where to open all browsers at the same time, the order in which they all load up would be:

1. Internet Explorer 11
2. Google Chrome
3. FireFox

I'd like to point out that that both Firefox and Google Chrome had the default search bar homepage set, however IE 11 has MSN.com Also, Google Chrome didn't have Adblock installed, which would have made the start time slightly slower.
Post by: treminaor on March 19, 2014, 01:08:35 am
Guys this is a map release topic, not the latest episode of "Browser Wars". Keep it on topic please, any subsequent browser-related posts will be removed.
Post by: charkazam on March 19, 2014, 03:05:43 am
*WARNING* THERE IS A JUMPSCARE!!!! *WARNING*  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post by: daedra descent on March 19, 2014, 03:32:13 am
*WARNING* THERE IS A JUMPSCARE!!!! *WARNING*  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About as scary as this: Ghost caught on tape (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo#)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 19, 2014, 03:47:24 am
About as scary as this: Ghost caught on tape (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo#)
DAMMIT ITS NEARLY MIDNIGHT AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A PARODY THING  :'(
Post by: Psy0ch on March 19, 2014, 07:19:09 pm

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.na.leagueoflegends.com%2Fboard%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D764054%26amp%3Bd%3D1377138762&hash=19369a218487d922776fc215eb68636dfb575c08)
Title: Re: Bridge V1.4 Updated is BEAST!
Post by: JAB_PHANO on March 19, 2014, 08:26:26 pm

I just downloaded and tried it! ITS SO AWESOME! Great job man please make more :) and I'm posting gameplay of your bridge map on my youtube channel SoulSurvivorsGaming if you want to check out how much I loved it. If you read this 3/19/14 I wont be up yet. You should totally make like a trilogy story of zombies. I think it would be sick if you did!
Post by: DeletedUser on March 20, 2014, 02:35:21 am

Haha that is scary :D
Title: Re: Bridge V1.5 Updated
Post by: jorgep28 on March 20, 2014, 04:04:03 am
another map with jumpscares? really?
time to play viva piñata =P
Post by: DeletedUser on March 20, 2014, 04:06:24 am
another map with jumpscares? really?
time to play viva piñata =P

Haha maybe :D
Post by: DuaLVII on March 20, 2014, 08:57:13 am
Just wondering, Have you released this map and still developing it?
Also you want to zip up those .exe installation files such that no-one receives the horrible pathetic possible malware warning.

Not too mention you'll save everyone almost 2 seconds of download time with a few kb's shaved off its size.

(Detect the sarcasm for a cookie)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 20, 2014, 02:39:10 pm
Just wondering, Have you released this map and still developing it?
Also you want to zip up those .exe installation files such that no-one receives the horrible pathetic possible malware warning.

Not too mention you'll save everyone almost 2 seconds of download time with a few kb's shaved off its size.

(Detect the sarcasm for a cookie)

I might zip the .exe so that it fixed that THANKS!! :D

And no i have not released the map and still developing it... unless i am fixing them...
Post by: mattyman105 on March 20, 2014, 07:26:18 pm
i found a way to get out of the map, you jump on stamin-up and strafe jump to the left and you get out and into the water. Just to let you know.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on March 20, 2014, 11:12:17 pm
Awesome looking map. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a pussy to play it due to the Jump Scares that are in the map. However, I promise one day I'll grow a pair and play the map. Overall, the map looks awesome and it's very impressive for a first map.

EDIT: I was thinking if you could possibly put a Jump Scares On/Off option in the menu screen of the map, just for the people who hate jump scares.

haha Cheers ,bro, with the idea. prision mission and this deserves that option :gusta:
Post by: DeletedUser on March 21, 2014, 04:08:20 am
haha Cheers ,bro, with the idea. prision mission and this deserves that option :gusta:

Haha thanks :D
Post by: conneroldham2 on March 22, 2014, 10:52:01 am
why wont it let me on the bride its blocked :troll:
Post by: DeletedUser on March 22, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
why wont it let me on the bride its blocked :troll:

You need to open the door :D
Post by: SarcyMoFo on March 22, 2014, 06:53:56 pm
Just finished map, pretty solid for 1st creation  :)

Vulture Aid regenerating ammo meant the WunderWaffe was super OP, Mark 2's run animation seems weird and was going to mention Claymores but seems like that's already been brought up

Curious of other side of EE as I went the truck side so likely play again to get the full experience

One thing that's not your fault but I wish would be addressed is Dr Dagger preventing crawlers - when you're in a tight map this can be frustrating - was manageable but running back and forth along bridge as gathered parts was not ideal

Brought a lot to table on this, I shall keep a keen eye on your future projects  :)
Post by: aaornd22 on March 23, 2014, 08:13:04 pm
Really enjoyable map man :) hope you keep making them like that...... i really liked the 2 sided Easter egg
Post by: RalphonsoTG on March 24, 2014, 01:00:32 am
Hiya there. Just got done playing the map. Definitely better than some other maps that I've played, but there are a few problems

1. The Dr. dagger perk makes almost all grenades lethal. This includes Molotov cocktails. This can be a hassle when you want to explore the map and search for the parts. (I have no idea if this is a fault on your end or not though, so... yeah).
2. The fire effect from the explodey guy lasts too long. The fire disappears, yet the place where it died still effects and slows me, sometimes killing me and forcing me to restart.
3. I couldn't buy stamin-up on the stair thing. Before I turned on power the indicator popped up, and when I turned it on, the indicator disappeared and I couldn't buy it. (I later got it from the random perk machine thing though).
4. I think the jumpscares were a little unneeded. Just my opinion, but I think they were a little strange to put in the map.

That being said, however, I have some cool things too!

1. All of the perks were cool. Besides the dagger, all of them worked, and it added a great amount of variety (didn't get a chance to test out Who's who though, I'm all alone ;_;)
2. The minigun, knife, and ray gun mark 2 were cool. The minigun is EXTREMELY powerful, not letting the boss zombies even get close.
3. Speaking of boss zombies, they were really cool. The moon zombie was nice, the flaming zombie was extremely dangerous, and the regular super-health zombie was really difficult early on in the game. A nice touch overall.
4.The overall idea of the map is original (I think, and hope), and well executed.

And that's it. For a first map, this was pretty damned spectacular. Better than what I could do, 100%. Nice job.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 28, 2014, 09:32:00 pm
Hiya there. Just got done playing the map. Definitely better than some other maps that I've played, but there are a few problems

1. The Dr. dagger perk makes almost all grenades lethal. This includes Molotov cocktails. This can be a hassle when you want to explore the map and search for the parts. (I have no idea if this is a fault on your end or not though, so... yeah).
2. The fire effect from the explodey guy lasts too long. The fire disappears, yet the place where it died still effects and slows me, sometimes killing me and forcing me to restart.
3. I couldn't buy stamin-up on the stair thing. Before I turned on power the indicator popped up, and when I turned it on, the indicator disappeared and I couldn't buy it. (I later got it from the random perk machine thing though).
4. I think the jumpscares were a little unneeded. Just my opinion, but I think they were a little strange to put in the map.

That being said, however, I have some cool things too!

1. All of the perks were cool. Besides the dagger, all of them worked, and it added a great amount of variety (didn't get a chance to test out Who's who though, I'm all alone ;_;)
2. The minigun, knife, and ray gun mark 2 were cool. The minigun is EXTREMELY powerful, not letting the boss zombies even get close.
3. Speaking of boss zombies, they were really cool. The moon zombie was nice, the flaming zombie was extremely dangerous, and the regular super-health zombie was really difficult early on in the game. A nice touch overall.
4.The overall idea of the map is original (I think, and hope), and well executed.

And that's it. For a first map, this was pretty damned spectacular. Better than what I could do, 100%. Nice job.

Alright i am going to fix them :D

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 09:31:27 pm
Download for V1.6
http://www.mediafire.com/download/04xc2zf02s3po24/bridge_V1.6.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/download/04xc2zf02s3po24/bridge_V1.6.exe)

What's new in 1.6?
Weapon Added: BO2 PDW
Weapon Added: BO2 DSR Ported by Jzob123
Weapon Added: BO2 Executioner Ported by Jzob123
Clip a out of map glitch
Title: Re: Bridge V1.4 Updated is BEAST!
Post by: DeletedUser on March 30, 2014, 09:32:00 pm
I just downloaded and tried it! ITS SO AWESOME! Great job man please make more :) and I'm posting gameplay of your bridge map on my youtube channel SoulSurvivorsGaming if you want to check out how much I loved it. If you read this 3/19/14 I wont be up yet. You should totally make like a trilogy story of zombies. I think it would be sick if you did!

Alright
Title: Re: Bridge V1.6 NEW UPDATED!!!!
Post by: jjbradman on March 30, 2014, 09:59:57 pm
v1.6? wow you should work in making your next map first release a completely stable version dude
Post by: DeletedUser on March 31, 2014, 04:23:52 pm
v1.6? wow you should work in making your next map first release a completely stable version dude

Inless i am fixing stuff, and may i ask you this Why can't you put it  in a nicer way?
Post by: MrSlagovich on March 31, 2014, 04:44:23 pm
Inless i am fixing stuff, and may i ask you this Why can't you put it  in a nicer way?
To be fair he is right, you should aim to have everything done by the first release, 6 versions is a bit ridiculous. Most people don't expect to have to download so many updates for a map so most people will probably have different versions, which leads to problems when you try play CO OP. I recommend when you do your next map to test it a lot. It's okay map apart from all the updates.
Post by: DeletedUser on March 31, 2014, 04:47:59 pm
To be fair he is right, you should aim to have everything done by the first release, 6 versions is a bit ridiculous. Most people don't expect to have to download so many updates for a map so most people will probably have different versions, which leads to problems when you try play CO OP. I recommend when you do your next map to test it a lot. It's okay map apart from all the updates.

Ok i see, To me you put that in a way nicer way because you 100% said what i would think if this was not my map. :D
Post by: tomikaze on March 31, 2014, 05:03:51 pm
Come on V1.7, lucky #7.
Post by: MrSlagovich on March 31, 2014, 05:07:01 pm
^ (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fandrewjpatrick.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F09%2Fwell-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg%3Fw%3D460&hash=7a0d14cded85890d70acb3e8cb494b93ec4a7cba)
Post by: DeletedUser on March 31, 2014, 05:07:25 pm
Come on V1.7, lucky #7.

haha i have found nothing yet

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 04:17:45 pm

Alright thanks man! :D
Post by: SilentScope678 on April 01, 2014, 11:40:49 pm
This map has a really unique approach that I like, and it has a lot of potential! For starters, it's the first map with all of Treyarch's Zombie perks to date, I'll take it! The bridge theme is great, reminds me of Mob of the Dead. :D

What I would appreciate seeing in the this map, if you are still going to update it--which I encourage you do so--is if you could fix the wunderwaffe being a jug kill, and also maybe get the black ops colt feeling and sounding more like the real thing. Also, there are some guns here and there that could be fixed up with your custom zombie skills.

My final thoughts on this map: get the death machine and slay undead like a boss!
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 02:05:50 am
This map has a really unique approach that I like, and it has a lot of potential! For starters, it's the first map with all of Treyarch's Zombie perks to date, I'll take it! The bridge theme is great, reminds me of Mob of the Dead. :D

What I would appreciate seeing in the this map, if you are still going to update it--which I encourage you do so--is if you could fix the wunderwaffe being a jug kill, and also maybe get the black ops colt feeling and sounding more like the real thing. Also, there are some guns here and there that could be fixed up with your custom zombie skills.

My final thoughts on this map: get the death machine and slay undead like a boss!

Haha thanks man! :D
Post by: supermazenizo on April 02, 2014, 02:26:03 am
Really nice map (although there are some minor clipping issues I've noticed). I played with a friend of mine and we
couldn't figure out what to do after we purchased the 30,000 point ending. [SPOILER ALERT!] A boat pulled up, but we didn't know what to do. Can you possibly shine some light on our problem? Maybe private message me?
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 05:49:11 pm
Really nice map (although there are some minor clipping issues I've noticed). I played with a friend of mine and we
couldn't figure out what to do after we purchased the 30,000 point ending. [SPOILER ALERT!] A boat pulled up, but we didn't know what to do. Can you possibly shine some light on our problem? Maybe private message me?

You must have 1.5 because i think that was fixed in 1.6.
Post by: tomikaze on April 02, 2014, 06:07:35 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fbro2UhV.jpg%3F1&hash=6fd0772b46ceb971963f45f2e72a34847ed258f5)
Post by: treminaor on April 02, 2014, 06:29:14 pm
This is why you don't release 6 updates to your map. Players get lost in the versions and you will never even be sure which one they are playing when they report something to you or try to play with a friend. Keep it simple next time and wait until everyone has had a week to play your map, then release an update that fixes it all at once.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 06:38:56 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/bro2UhV.jpg?1)

............ :-X

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 06:44:20 pm
This is why you don't release 6 updates to your map. Players get lost in the versions and you will never even be sure which one they are playing when they report something to you or try to play with a friend. Keep it simple next time and wait until everyone has had a week to play your map, then release an update that fixes it all at once.

Welll.......... I am going to be honest that to me was not constructive criticism that was you just being 10000% rude.  And if you have not seen V1.5 has been out for more then a week now and maybe you should be nicer to people on your site?
Post by: timelordalex on April 02, 2014, 06:54:22 pm

............ :-X

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 06:44:20 pm
Welll.......... I am going to be honest that to me was not constructive criticism that was you just being 10000% rude.  And if you have not seen V1.5 has been out for more then a week now and maybe you should be nicer to people on your site?

and I am going to be honest, how on earth is he being rude? he is right, I dont think i've seen any map get 6 updates within the span of 2-3 weeks, no-one else finds him being rude on this site at all and he isnt, this isnt site for rudeness.
Post by: treminaor on April 02, 2014, 07:02:25 pm
If you can't see how that was constructive criticism then I don't really think you know what constructive criticism is.

constructive criticism (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/constructive+criticism): criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions.

rude (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rude?&o=100074&s=t): insulting or uncivil; discourteous; impolite.

This is not the first time I've seen you accuse people in this thread of being "rude" to you when giving you feedback or being honest with you. If you want everyone around you to lie and give you fake encouragement then this isn't the place to find it. We would rather see you improve from feedback than just be insulted by it and ignore it.

My advice would be to grow up and learn to take feedback respectfully.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 07:04:04 pm
and I am going to be honest, how on earth is he being rude? he is right, I dont think i've seen any map get 6 updates within the span of 2-3 weeks, no-one else finds him being rude on this site at all, visit ZM for rudeness.

I am i'll be honest come on why is eveyone getting mad over me updateing? Like come on its my map why can't i do what i want to do if i wanted to make jump scares in my map why can't I? Like maybe i don't think the same but when I started to use radiant i wanted to make a map my own with what ever i want in the map and I was never thinking that people would want the map all the same as most maps. Like really this is my map and its like the UGX MOD V1.1 what ever Trem/SajeOne wants in the mod they can do it. I see no one ever say about the UGX MOD V1.1 that no one says you can't do that etc.........

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 07:08:37 pm
If you can't see how that was constructive criticism then I don't really think you know what constructive criticism is.

constructive criticism (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/constructive+criticism): criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions.

rude (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rude?&o=100074&s=t): insulting or uncivil; discourteous; impolite.

This is not the first time I've seen you accuse people in this thread of being "rude" to you when giving you feedback or being honest with you. If you want everyone around you to like and give you fake encouragement then this isn't the place to find it. We would rather see you improve from feedback than just be insulted by it and ignore it.

My advice would be to grow up and learn to take feedback respectfully.

And i do take it respectfully, i really think the way you put it can be really rude
Post by: supermazenizo on April 02, 2014, 07:30:23 pm
No, it was 1.6. So that was a bug?
Anyways, I think that you did a really good job with the map, and I hope to see more from you.
Post by: SajeOne on April 02, 2014, 07:32:26 pm
I am i'll be honest come on why is eveyone getting mad over me updateing? Like come on its my map why can't i do what i want to do if i wanted to make jump scares in my map why can't I? Like maybe i don't think the same but when I started to use radiant i wanted to make a map my own with what ever i want in the map and I was never thinking that people would want the map all the same as most maps. Like really this is my map and its like the UGX MOD V1.1 what ever Trem/SajeOne wants in the mod they can do it. I see no one ever say about the UGX MOD V1.1 that no one says you can't do that etc.........
You can do whatever the hell you want as long as it's not breaking site rules. Doesn't mean that people aren't going to give you feedback on the content that you put up. If you can't handle that then don't release your content publicly.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 07:39:19 pm
You can do whatever the hell you want as long as it's not breaking site rules. Doesn't mean that people aren't going to give you feedback on the content that you put up. If you can't handle that then don't release your content publicly.

When did i say i can't handle it? I can i just think people as form mods should be the nicest people on this website, i understand if i was doing something to break the form site rule which my map dose not have 1% of stuff in there too do that. But really come on this is my map if i wanted to make guns that come with no ammo why dose people "constructive criticism" over that like really No one never said that on the UGX MOD V1.1 about some guns using the M16 rig?
Post by: treminaor on April 02, 2014, 07:47:35 pm
When did i say i can't handle it? I can i just think people as form mods should be the nicest people on this website, i understand if i was doing something to break the form site rule which my map dose not have 1% of stuff in there too do that. But really come on this is my map if i wanted to make guns that come with no ammo why dose people "constructive criticism" over that like really No one never said that on the UGX MOD V1.1 about some guns using the M16 rig?
This is getting ridiculous. The fact that you reply to every criticism with "that's really rude" is saying you can't handle it. Arguing over how my criticism isn't constructive is saying you can't handle it. Changing the subject to something irrelevant to your map such as UGX Mod v1.1 is saying you can't handle it.

People being nice is not the same as people ass-kissing you. People are honest with you because they respect you. If they were lying to you then it would be a sign of disrespect, or "being rude" as you have called it.

If someone tells you that something can be improved or gives you advice, you should take it with a grain of salt and consider it. Replying with "wow that was rude" is counter productive, insults the person who is trying to help you, and discourages that person from ever giving anyone his opinion on a map again for fear of being misunderstood as rude.

NONE OF US have been telling you you can or can't do something with your map. We simply make SUGGESTIONS which you can choose to follow OR NOT. People were simply giving you their OPINION on the jumpscares and the updates and everything else. Opinions are not against the rules and they are encouraged.

No one is forcing you to do anything, so I really don't see a point in trying to tell us otherwise. UGX Mod v1.1 is not even released and has not had 6 update revisions so that's automatically a pointless comparison.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 07:55:22 pm
This is getting ridiculous. The fact that you reply to every criticism with "that's really rude" is saying you can't handle it. Arguing over how my criticism isn't constructive is saying you can't handle it. Changing the subject to something irrelevant to your map such as UGX Mod v1.1 is saying you can't handle it.

People being nice is not the same as people ass-kissing you. People are honest with you because they respect you. If they were lying to you then it would be a sign of disrespect, or "being rude" as you have called it.

If someone tells you that something can be improved or gives you advice, you should take it with a grain of salt and consider it. Replying with "wow that was rude" is counter productive, insults the person who is trying to help you, and discourages that person from ever giving anyone his opinion on a map again for fear of being misunderstood as rude.

NONE OF US have been telling you you can or can't do something with your map. We simply make SUGGESTIONS which you can choose to follow OR NOT. People were simply giving you their OPINION on the jumpscares and the updates and everything else. Opinions are not against the rules and they are encouraged.

No one is forcing you to do anything, so I really don't see a point in trying to tell us otherwise. UGX Mod v1.1 is not even released and has not had 6 update revisions so that's automatically a pointless comparison.

Alright I see but really in my opinion which should mean everything because this is my map when I play it i find it a lot of fun, most of the bug came from people telling me or i saw them on youtube abusing the bug so i was thinking i should fix them then when i do i see screen shots like the one below to me i think that is making of the my map because its saying its coming. But anyways to me at update V1.6 there nothing really wrong with the map. And why when i started with the M16 rig you got all weird?

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fbro2UhV.jpg&hash=0f6e3d1ca63f574fcf93e49b4605129a4b4ea418)

Edit: and look at every gun in my map do you see not one of them are rig?
Post by: MikeVLC on April 02, 2014, 08:02:41 pm
At first time sorry if I dont write correctly in english, is not my language and I try to do it without translators.
To say to Cowman that he musts to do or not to do is a respect's fault, all people are free to decide in what and how spends your time. Probably people who said it that didnt have bad intention but no one likes that other people say it that must to do.
Is no respect for cowman and no respect for his work.
Personally that a guy makes 6 updates is not bad, is an example, he searchs to make better and more complete his map and if someone feels bad by this is their problem.
I would like than map makers of my favourite maps or mods would change some things but is their work and their time and I respect map makers and their works.
Post by: treminaor on April 02, 2014, 08:04:29 pm
Alright I see but really in my opinion which should mean everything because this is my map when I play it i find it a lot of fun
Good for you. Everything you just mentioned could be accomplished without ever releasing your map to the public. When you release it to the public you are telling everyone "hey, look at this and tell me what you think and if it's fun". So now when people are giving you that feedback, you tell them all that they are rude and have no respect for your map or your work. That makes absolutely no sense and if you're going to act that way then I suggest never releasing anything to anyone because it will happen every time.

, most of the bug came from people telling me or i saw them on youtube abusing the bug so i was thinking i should fix them then
The fact that it took 6 updates to fix it all either means you didn't do enough testing on your own to find these bugs before release or you were too impatient to wait for more bug reports to come in before releasing each update. The longer you wait, the less versions you have to release and the less confusion it creates. This exact advice has already been given to you in this thread by multiple people and you have ignored it and told us we are rude.

when i do i see screen shots like the one below to me i think that is making of the my map because its saying its coming. But anyways to me at update V1.6 there nothing really wrong with the map.
And what about it? Maybe he meant he was looking forward to the update? Maybe he meant he was tired of downloading update after update? Who gives a shit, it's just a picture and someone's opinion. You're wasting your own time by complaining about little things like this.

And why when i started with the M16 rig you got all weird?
First off, I didn't even reply to that so I don't see how I "got all weird" about it. Second, you are completely out of line to be bringing this up as a reply to our current conversation. The only reason I could see for you bringing that up is to try to belittle or insult the work we do on the mod. And guess, what, that's actual definition of being RUDE - so it's OK for you to be rude to me but if anyone might be rude to you it's not ok? Your rude-detection must be way off since you can spend all day telling other people they are rude without recognizing yourself acting rude...
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 08:07:52 pm
Good for you. Everything you just mentioned could be accomplished without ever releasing your map to the public. When you release it to the public you are telling everyone "hey, look at this and tell me what you think and if it's fun". So now when people are giving you that feedback, you tell them all that they are rude and have no respect for your map or your work. That makes absolutely no sense and if you're going to act that way then I suggest never releasing anything to anyone because it will happen every time.
The fact that it took 6 updates to fix it all either means you didn't do enough testing on your own to find these bugs before release or you were too impatient to wait for more bug reports to come in before releasing each update. The longer you wait, the less versions you have to release and the less confusion it creates. This exact advice has already been given to you in this thread by multiple people and you have ignored it and told us we are rude.
And what about it? Maybe he meant he was looking forward to the update? Maybe he meant he was tired of downloading update after update? Who gives a shit, it's just a picture and someone's opinion. You're wasting your own time by complaining about little things like this.
First off, I didn't even reply to that so I don't see how I "got all weird" about it. Second, you are completely out of line to be bringing this up as a reply to our current conversation. The only reason I could see for you bringing that up is to try to belittle or insult the work we do on the mod. And guess, what, that's actual definition of being RUDE - so it's OK for you to be rude to me but if anyone might be rude to you it's not ok? Your rude-detection must be way off since you can spend all day telling other people they are rude without recognizing yourself acting rude...

I mean tom anyone can get anims for guns, or you can make anims but i am sorry if i came rude now you know what i was feeling like....

Edit: To me i hate when guns are rig and i am sorry about all that happen but you started this "And someone was telling me a long time ago" "Don't start a argument if you don't want someone to do it with your work" And that the same thing you were doing.
Post by: MistaC4 on April 02, 2014, 08:09:42 pm
I agree with Trem and many other people probably do too, and i can see where people are coming from with the several updates getting annoying and stuff so i suggest you get beta testers.....because that's the whole point of beta testing ur map to find many glitches and bugs ur map is good but not great so i think you should get some beta testers put them on a list and msg them all ur updates so its just a handful of people, and that's all you need, And even if people criticize you its constructed criticism like how Trem said in the previous post and it will help you change things but it is all up to you.
Post by: treminaor on April 02, 2014, 08:10:03 pm
I mean tom anyone can get anims for guns, or you can make anims but i am sorry if i came rude now you know what i was feeling like....
Well since after all of that reasoning you haven't learned a single thing from it, this is now a waste of my time. I'm going to go back to what I was doing, good luck on v1.7-2.0.
Post by: MistaC4 on April 02, 2014, 08:12:06 pm
I agree with Trem and many other people probably do too, and i can see where people are coming from with the several updates getting annoying and stuff so i suggest you get beta testers.....because that's the whole point of beta testing ur map to find many glitches and bugs ur map is good but not great so i think you should get some beta testers put them on a list and msg them all ur updates so its just a handful of people, and that's all you need, And even if people criticize you its constructed criticism like how Trem said in the previous post and it will help you change things but it is all up to you.
.....well then i did not realize that these were posted before mine lol.....i prob should have regarded the "THERE ARE NEW POSTS DO YOU WANT TO REVIEW BEFORE YOU SEND"lol
Post by: DeletedUser on April 02, 2014, 08:15:04 pm
Well since after all of that reasoning you haven't learned a single thing from it, this is now a waste of my time. I'm going to go back to what I was doing, good luck on v1.7-2.0.

Alright idk i might make a V1.7 just for you ;)
Post by: MistaC4 on April 02, 2014, 08:16:19 pm
There's nothing wrong with things taking time.
-James Dyson
Post by: jjbradman on April 02, 2014, 10:51:06 pm
year 3034 bridge v9.2 has already been out xD...version for trem hasnt been finished. lol
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 12:18:35 am
There's nothing wrong with things taking time.
-James Dyson
alright :D
Post by: daedra descent on April 03, 2014, 02:53:51 am
Some things that i found:

Part of the patch here is missing:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F78806cb41f3e451924cb0c826131a295.png&hash=bab9bcee18ceae2a8d3520c7a144885bfaa7a693)

DB chalk needs to be aligned with the wall:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F98c01761ecc8f4b22d921a2c47c65699.png&hash=8b8fa3b55a582e2568d9bcf0c78a866c2716c95e)

Though you can't see if very well, the model here is floating:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F49f85275e2a4e25d991a1729a62b6f71.png&hash=aef971bcc732d9a3006562cbaec330f6192e133b)

The stairs near PHD Flopper isn't aligned to the brush, leaving a gap:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F9a2568b90826f56b83f1e12acc7c4803.png&hash=567ad2d66b7504910addf4dc988bb4f990ab84d7)

The wire here has gaps/slashes in it:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F4b393176ef6d9b6bd1f77e23d5d4aeae.png&hash=d1abcf0fbc2a811002ea63dbf576291e58acdf7f)

and the water is invisible in this spawn:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fe831b2c25654666c5e7860b009f26c32.png&hash=c0cc808b2c5e7c167c6c9e0cf644f63ea25bdd6b)

The Minigun doesn't have a reserve ammo mag counter hud. It can't be sprinted with or even crouched with which makes using it a pain. It also does WAY too much damage.

On the matter of the updates, for me its not so much the amount of updates but rather the fact that your adding new content to it AFTER release that should have been in the map to begin with.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 02:59:40 am
Some things that i found:

Part of the patch here is missing:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F78806cb41f3e451924cb0c826131a295.png&hash=bab9bcee18ceae2a8d3520c7a144885bfaa7a693)

DB chalk needs to be aligned with the wall:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F98c01761ecc8f4b22d921a2c47c65699.png&hash=8b8fa3b55a582e2568d9bcf0c78a866c2716c95e)

Though you can't see if very well, the model here is floating:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F49f85275e2a4e25d991a1729a62b6f71.png&hash=aef971bcc732d9a3006562cbaec330f6192e133b)

The stairs near PHD Flopper isn't aligned to the brush, leaving a gap:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F9a2568b90826f56b83f1e12acc7c4803.png&hash=567ad2d66b7504910addf4dc988bb4f990ab84d7)

The wire here has gaps/slashes in it:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F4b393176ef6d9b6bd1f77e23d5d4aeae.png&hash=d1abcf0fbc2a811002ea63dbf576291e58acdf7f)

and the water is invisible in this spawn:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fe831b2c25654666c5e7860b009f26c32.png&hash=c0cc808b2c5e7c167c6c9e0cf644f63ea25bdd6b)

The Minigun doesn't have a reserve ammo mag counter hud. It can't be sprinted with or even crouched with which makes using it a pain. It also does WAY too much damage.

On the matter of the updates, for me its not so much the amount of updates but rather the fact that your adding new content to it AFTER release that should have been in the map to begin with.

I would fix them but trem is not letting me update anymore
Post by: treminaor on April 03, 2014, 03:01:39 am
I would fix them but trem is not letting me update anymore
No please do, let's see v1.7 here tonight, and then someone else can come in next week and show you more stuff for 1.8. I'm hoping we can hit 2.0 in two weeks' time and maybe 3.0 by the end of the month.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 03:04:16 am
No please do, let's see v1.7 here tonight, and then someone else can come in next week and show you more stuff for 1.8. I'm hoping we can hit 2.0 in two weeks' time and maybe 3.0 by the end of the month.

Really you try to start this again?
Post by: treminaor on April 03, 2014, 03:08:13 am
Really you try to start this again?
No you brought me back in with your last idiotic comment directed straight at me. You're trying to start a fire here and if you don't cut it out you'll have one, trust me.
Post by: MrSlagovich on April 03, 2014, 03:12:08 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F49%2F49af66d81d3d6d9bda93a66faf423abd954a28102a254a81f5fb9c633cd18934.jpg&hash=18bc65ce13bf1652af16b4e7af8bdcf2923f533a)
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 03:12:13 am
No you brought me back in with your last idiotic comment directed straight at me. You're trying to start a fire here and if you don't cut it out you'll have one, trust me.

Ok i fine you win i am done with talking about this, I don't want this to go on years from now ok lets make up. :D
Post by: chromastone10 on April 03, 2014, 03:14:12 am
still waiting for version 9000.1
Post by: jjbradman on April 03, 2014, 03:17:36 am
lol
Post by: treminaor on April 03, 2014, 03:21:04 am
Ok i fine you win i am done with talking about this, I don't want this to go on years from now ok lets make up. :D
The damage is already done from you as far as I'm concerned. There's been plenty of good impartial advice given to you in the last 12 hours and so far you've not only ignored every bit of it but you managed to make multiple people fed up with your stubborn attitude and petty attempts at turning the discussion towards other people. Ignoring the advice of others is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in life, so I strongly suggest considering it in the future and responding to it appropriately so that you can not only better yourself but better your work and build stronger relationships with people. I'm starting to get a very strong impression that you are well below the age limit of this forum so I suggest you make me forget by acting more mature in future situations where people give you constructive criticism, advice, or even just point out problems with your maps.

Rule #4 of the forum: You will act like a mature adult, even if you aren't one.
And I'm also sure you are aware you agreed you were over the age of 18 when you joined the forum in the first place. That's more of a maturity requirement than an actual age requirement, as evidenced by the many minors on this forum who act more mature than a lot of 18+ people I know.

Give it 6 months.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 03:23:05 am
The damage is already done from you as far as I'm concerned. There's been plenty of good impartial advice given to you in the last 12 hours and so far you've not only ignored every bit of it but you managed to make multiple people fed up with your stubborn attitude and petty attempts at turning the discussion towards other people. Ignoring the advice of others is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in life, so I strongly suggest considering it in the future and responding to it appropriately so that you can not only better yourself but better your work and build stronger relationships with people. I'm starting to get a very strong impression that you are well below the age limit of this forum so I suggest you make me forget by acting more mature in future situations.

And I'm also sure you are aware you agreed you were over the age of 18 when you joined the forum in the first place. That's more of a maturity requirement than an actual age requirement, as evidenced by the many minors on this forum who act more mature than a lot of 18+ people I know.
Give it 6 months.

Alright i see :D have a nice day/end of this nice chat :D
Post by: chromastone10 on April 03, 2014, 04:03:29 am
The damage is already done from you as far as I'm concerned. There's been plenty of good impartial advice given to you in the last 12 hours and so far you've not only ignored every bit of it but you managed to make multiple people fed up with your stubborn attitude and petty attempts at turning the discussion towards other people. Ignoring the advice of others is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in life, so I strongly suggest considering it in the future and responding to it appropriately so that you can not only better yourself but better your work and build stronger relationships with people. I'm starting to get a very strong impression that you are well below the age limit of this forum so I suggest you make me forget by acting more mature in future situations where people give you constructive criticism, advice, or even just point out problems with your maps.

Give it 6 months.

I say 4 months :D
Post by: MrSlagovich on April 03, 2014, 04:09:04 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myfacewhen.net%2Fuploads%2F314-lol-whats-going-on-in-this-thread.png&hash=a5c492eb2d6a1302d48d896ccaa5927707e67a58)
Post by: daedra descent on April 03, 2014, 04:40:25 am
Well... i figured out why my hud/vision was all on fire earlier. The map sets a dvar which enables/disables the fire hud/vision effect, which is persistent through other maps(atleast for me). Now i gotta go back through my posts and find my help topic regarding the issue to fix it.  :P
Post by: treminaor on April 03, 2014, 04:41:35 am
Well... i figured out why my hud/vision was all on fire earlier. The map sets a dvar which enables/disables the fire hud/vision effect, which is persistent through other maps(atleast for me). Now i gotta go back through my posts and find my help topic regarding the issue to fix it.  :P
Oh wow. Yeah using setBurn(time) is the correct way to do this, not setting the dvar.
Post by: daedra descent on April 03, 2014, 04:47:29 am
Yeah, i started my custom map that i was working on and i had fire vision, was like WTF? lol

For anyone else thats having this issue, heres the link to the help topic to fix it: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.msg20809#msg20809 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.msg20809#msg20809)
Post by: DeletedUser on April 03, 2014, 11:34:07 pm
Yeah, i started my custom map that i was working on and i had fire vision, was like WTF? lol

For anyone else thats having this issue, heres the link to the help topic to fix it: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.msg20809#msg20809 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2201.msg20809#msg20809)

Alright :D

Post Merge: April 04, 2014, 01:30:14 am
Oh wow. Yeah using setBurn(time) is the correct way to do this, not setting the dvar.

I see
Post by: gears228 on April 04, 2014, 09:52:31 pm
nice work
Post by: DeletedUser on April 05, 2014, 07:46:58 am
nice work

Post by: jei9363 on April 05, 2014, 05:01:48 pm
so your telling me I got halfway through making a 2d hud of scrolling flames when all I had to do is
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player setBurn(time);
?
Post by: treminaor on April 05, 2014, 07:54:02 pm
so your telling me I got halfway through making a 2d hud of scrolling flames when all I had to do is
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player setBurn(time);
?
Yep. And for electricity, use setElectrified(time).
Post by: DeletedUser on April 05, 2014, 09:34:18 pm

Alright :D
Post by: jei9363 on April 06, 2014, 12:45:40 am

setWet() for Verruckt water?
Post by: treminaor on April 06, 2014, 05:06:09 am
setWet() for Verruckt water?
setWetness(time, optional true/false for topdown water flowing).
Post by: Ege115 on April 06, 2014, 07:40:00 am
setWetness(time, optional true/false for topdown water flowing).
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player setBurn(time);
I'll make a note of this.
Post by: daedra descent on April 07, 2014, 02:45:57 am
Well, i made it to round 28 with a few randoms. Originally we had 4 players in our lobby but one disconnected because his map version wasn't 1.6(seriously!?). The third guy dropped out for an unknown reason, so it was just me and this other random who successfully beat the map.

Proof:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F8d2c97cd2fa23dd25a9f8d4764842962.png&hash=a1d3dd681d16cd9d41d5e6ac205da7f5c2366b83)

Of course while playing through the map i found even more bugs. Since this is the final map version i figure i'd do a little rant on it all. Don't open the spoiler unless you want to read it.

This map has to be the perfect example of why i hate adding weapons and perks from later Call of Duties. Why? Because their TOTAL GARBAGE. some of the custom guns are missing reload sounds, aren't even properly balanced, AND CAN'T EVEN BE UPGRADED! I tried upgrading like 4 of them and the only ones that upgraded out of the four where the Type25 and MK2. and speaking of the MK2, the animations are SO BAD that when you sprint, your character jumps a little so that it can loop the animation and then the reload speed looks to be twice as slow as it should be, so when you reload the gun WITH speedcola then the animation plays at the correct time.

And thats not even the good part. Oh no it gets even worse... The Perks! The perks are so garbage that they don't even work properly, hell some of them don't even relate to the actual effects that their supposed to represent from the original game! Vulture aid gives infinite ammo for sniper rifles and somewhat doubles the ammo for other types of guns, DeadShot just increases damage(from what i've seen), and you get hitmarkers from splash damage(am i taking damage? HELL IF I KNOW!). I've complained plenty on how crappy bamskaters Black Ops perks are, but compared to this his perks are flawless!

And thats still not even the good part. The Easter Egg! Why the do hell you need 25000(or whatever it is) to start an EE? Is there ANY POINT in requiring the players to get that much points to activate it AT ALL? Why is the EE  a requirement to get into PAP? What purpose could it possibly serve!?

and now the fun part! What happens AFTER the EE! Once you complete the EE, the perk icons started flashing and then reapearing as different perk icons. Not a big deal... just a visual thing right? NO IT ISN'T. if you go down SOME PERKS are taken away, but you don't know which ones BECAUSE THE HUD DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY. Oh but don't worry, you can just buy the perks back again, right? Yeah you can if you can figure out which ones YOU DON'T HAVE cause the perk machine triggers are re enabled REGARDLESS of whither you actually have the perk sometimes. Complete BS.

Post by: tomikaze on April 07, 2014, 03:30:25 am
Well, i made it to round 28 with a few randoms. Originally we had 4 players in our lobby but one disconnected because his map version wasn't 1.6(seriously!?). The third guy dropped out for an unknown reason, so it was just me and this other random who successfully beat the map.

Proof:

Of course while playing through the map i found even more bugs. Since this is the final map version i figure i'd do a little rant on it all. Don't open the spoiler unless you want to read it.

This map has to be the perfect example of why i hate adding weapons and perks from later Call of Duties. Why? Because their TOTAL GARBAGE. some of the custom guns are missing reload sounds, aren't even properly balanced, AND CAN'T EVEN BE UPGRADED! I tried upgrading like 4 of them and the only ones that upgraded out of the four where the Type25 and MK2. and speaking of the MK2, the animations are SO BAD that when you sprint, your character jumps a little so that it can loop the animation and then the reload speed looks to be twice as slow as it should be, so when you reload the gun WITH speedcola then the animation plays at the correct time.

And thats not even the good part. Oh no it gets even worse... The Perks! The perks are so garbage that they don't even work properly, hell some of them don't even relate to the actual effects that their supposed to represent from the original game! Vulture aid gives infinite ammo for sniper rifles and somewhat doubles the ammo for other types of guns, DeadShot just increases damage(from what i've seen), and you get hitmarkers from splash damage(am i taking damage? HELL IF I KNOW!). I've complained plenty on how crappy bamskaters Black Ops perks are, but compared to this his perks are flawless!

And thats still not even the good part. The Easter Egg! Why the do hell you need 25000(or whatever it is) to start an EE? Is there ANY POINT in requiring the players to get that much points to activate it AT ALL? Why is the EE  a requirement to get into PAP? What purpose could it possibly serve!?

and now the fun part! What happens AFTER the EE! Once you complete the EE, the perk icons started flashing and then reapearing as different perk icons. Not a big deal... just a visual thing right? NO IT ISN'T. if you go down SOME PERKS are taken away, but you don't know which ones BECAUSE THE HUD DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY. Oh but don't worry, you can just buy the perks back again, right? Yeah you can if you can figure out which ones YOU DON'T HAVE cause the perk machine triggers are re enabled REGARDLESS of whither you actually have the perk sometimes. Complete BS.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrHkd6jb.png&hash=9d6771fe3601f4913eb00a34b7a95d5cf14eee84)
Post by: daedra descent on April 07, 2014, 03:48:37 am
(http://i.imgur.com/rHkd6jb.png)

lol, thanks. Normally i'm not that harsh but this is six map patches after the original release and majority of the issues should have been taken care of beforehand.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 07, 2014, 04:32:49 am

Proof:
(http://i.gyazo.com/8d2c97cd2fa23dd25a9f8d4764842962.png)

I see what your saying about the perks, at first i wanted Vulture aid to work 100% you can even ask my friend i had the script somewhat done but at the end i wanted Vulture aid to do that.  And i also made some of the guns a bit better than before.  For thee perk hud i try to fix that but i never could because of who's who.

But in the end i am happy you type a long message to tell me about all this but something i did because i feel i wanted to and something i did because they were unfixable.  But i like to say thanks for telling me all the things you like/did not like.  :D

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 04:35:37 am
lol, thanks. Normally i'm not that harsh but this is six map patches after the original release and majority of the issues should have been taken care of beforehand.

And i am not trying to be rude in anyways but i feel 6 updates is nothing. It takes anygame about that to fix bugs and zombie map. So why do it make this map different? But also like i said i am trying to be nice idk if that sounded nice but i am not trying to be mad or rude. :D
Post by: daedra descent on April 07, 2014, 05:08:48 am
I see what your saying about the perks, at first i wanted Vulture aid to work 100% you can even ask my friend i had the script somewhat done but at the end i wanted Vulture aid to do that.  And i also made some of the guns a bit better than before.  For thee perk hud i try to fix that but i never could because of who's who.

You mean setting the hud once the player has died? Wouldn't just you notify a loop once a player has died and take that players perks(and HUD) using:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
UnSetPerk( "" );

and

Code Snippet
Plaintext
perk_hud_destroy( perk )

?

And i am not trying to be rude in anyways but i feel 6 updates is nothing. It takes anygame about that to fix bugs and zombie map. So why do it make this map different? But also like i said i am trying to be nice idk if that sounded nice but i am not trying to be mad or rude.

There is a difference though. The games that they release (for the most part) work as intended, Most of the features of the map don't work very well if at all.

There is no way to guarantee that everyone has the latest version with custom maps And of course if people don't have the same version of the map, the people who don't have the same version as the host are going to be kicked from the lobby. but Treyarch(or any game developer) can send a patch to Sony or Microsoft or Steam that then can be downloaded by people so EVERYONE has the same game version therefor there are no real compatibility issues.
Post by: jjbradman on April 07, 2014, 05:24:40 am
And i am not trying to be rude in anyways but i feel 6 updates is nothing. It takes anygame about that to fix bugs and zombie map. So why do it make this map different? But also like i said i am trying to be nice idk if that sounded nice but i am not trying to be mad or rude. :D

sure, really bug free maps take more than 6 tests....not patches man. you should have played it 10+ times before release, to fix the stuff you could.

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 05:26:58 am
also as deadra said custom maps are not like treyarch miscrosoft which will promt you if theres an update, so thats why you shouldnt have released the map if there was so many stuff you knew you had to fix later
Post by: DeletedUser on April 07, 2014, 05:37:30 am
You mean setting the hud once the player has died? Wouldn't just you notify a loop once a player has died and take that players perks(and HUD) using:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
UnSetPerk( "" );

and

Code Snippet
Plaintext
perk_hud_destroy( perk )

?

There is a difference though. The games that they release (for the most part) work as intended, Most of the features of the map don't work very well if at all.

There is no way to guarantee that everyone has the latest version with custom maps And of course if people don't have the same version of the map, the people who don't have the same version as the host are going to be kicked from the lobby. but Treyarch(or any game developer) can send a patch to Sony or Microsoft or Steam that then can be downloaded by people so EVERYONE has the same game version therefor there are no real compatibility issues.

I know how to set/unset perks, if you like to help me then go for it :D

edit: Who's who you can not just set/unset perk like that, And i still don't get why people get mad over updateing thr map "Zombiejelly" Was happy to see me updating

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 05:48:49 am
sure, really bug free maps take more than 6 tests....not patches man. you should have played it 10+ times before release, to fix the stuff you could.

Post Merge: April 07, 2014, 05:26:58 am
also as deadra said custom maps are not like treyarch miscrosoft which will promt you if theres an update, so thats why you shouldnt have released the map if there was so many stuff you knew you had to fix later

I mean inless i am trying man and i did not test my map like 10 or a bit more i test it like 100 times, but most of the time i have no one  to test stuff with so its a bit hard to test stuff.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 09, 2014, 06:55:30 pm

Tell me have you seem it yet?
Post by: timelordalex on April 09, 2014, 07:09:37 pm

why did you post this? your literally asking for more
Post by: tomikaze on April 09, 2014, 07:30:17 pm
why did you post this? your literally asking for more
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FeNP6bWD.jpg%3F1&hash=c0f5f2979c21f4ad6a97486b8e15dc78e1df3190)

Post by: treminaor on April 09, 2014, 07:59:04 pm
Are you trying to bump your map thread so that it goes back to the recent discussion box? Because that's all your useless reply did, which is against rule #1 of the forum (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0). Do it one more time and the topic will be locked. Believe me, I'd love to watch this topic slowly drop back page after page in the Releases section so that nobody has to remember actually witnessing this horrendous map.

PS: Learn to type & spell.
Post by: jzob1234 on April 09, 2014, 08:02:32 pm
Are you trying to bump your map thread so that it goes back to the recent discussion box? Because that's all your useless reply did, which is against rule #1 of the forum (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0). Do it one more time and the topic will be locked. Believe me, I'd love to watch this topic slowly drop back page after page in the Releases section so that nobody has to remember actually witnessing this horrendous map.

hes not trying to boost it up :/
hes asking you a question...
Post by: treminaor on April 09, 2014, 08:05:21 pm
hes not trying to boost it up :/
hes asking you a question...
No, he's trying to be sarcastic while boosting his topic back into relevancy. Leave the moderating to the moderators please.
Post by: DeletedUser on April 09, 2014, 08:05:54 pm

Well if you were looking i did not boost it up at ALL! i was just asking you something because you wanted to see 1.7 tonight/a week a go

Edit:  i did not try to be sarcastic anyways
Post by: treminaor on April 09, 2014, 08:08:49 pm
Well if you were looking i did not boost it up at ALL! i was just asking you something because you wanted to see 1.7 tonight/a week a go

Edit:  i did not try to be sarcastic anyways
The original reply that you are referencing was a complete joke. This topic has had enough.
Post by: treminaor on April 09, 2014, 08:20:46 pm
I would imagine most of the community is sick of seeing this topic back in the Recent Posts box with pointless replies about such a uninteresting map - myself included. Not many map releases have 12 pages of replies, but this one does. Why, you ask?

There are much better maps on this site that haven't gotten half the exposure that yours has simply because the mapper is not updating it 6 times or arguing with people over the updates for 12 pages. Find some humility and start learning from these people and maybe you can redeem your reputation.

Topic Locked.
Post by: NikolaiLikesVodka on May 19, 2014, 05:42:07 am
Probs save all fixes for one big update :P
Post by: DeletedUser on May 19, 2014, 06:45:40 am
Probs save all fixes for one big update :P

haha yeah :D
Post by: jjbradman on May 19, 2014, 07:02:41 am
I would imagine most of the community is sick of seeing this topic back in the Recent Posts box with pointless replies about such a uninteresting map - myself included. Not many map releases have 12 pages of replies, but this one does. Why, you ask?

• 1) The map was so unbelievably buggy that the first 5 pages were solid bug reporting and complaints. I'll say that again to make sure that sinks in: 5 PAGES of bugs and complaints. For one map.
  • 2) The remaining 7 pages are mixed between more complains and controversial discussion between you and the rest of the community. All this accomplishes is bringing the topic back to recent discussion repeatedly so that more people see the topic and try the map out of curiosity. I'm pretty sure we would all agree that you learned nothing despite our best efforts, so it's time for this discussion to end and for the topic to die.
  • 3) The map has been updated enough already, you're out of chances. It's time to make a different, better map. No one here is interested in following this map through 6 more patches or trying it again after the first 5.

There are much better maps on this site that haven't gotten half the exposure that yours has simply because the mapper is not updating it 6 times or arguing with people over the updates for 12 pages. Find some humility and start learning from these people and maybe you can redeem your reputation.

Topic Locked.

wasnt this topic locked?
Post by: treminaor on May 19, 2014, 07:04:01 am
wasnt this topic locked?
It's unlocked now, provided that things remain calm.
Title: Re: Bridge V1.6
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on May 19, 2014, 09:00:22 am
Can I get a new link for 1.6? It doesn't seem to be working; it always says there's an error.
Post by: treminaor on May 19, 2014, 09:02:17 am
Can I get a new link for 1.6? It doesn't seem to be working; it always says there's an error.
He's working on a new link.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 19, 2014, 02:57:50 pm

Yes I am sorry i was playing chormastone's new map then i feel asleep haha but i should have a working like in like 15 mins :D
Post by: tomikaze on May 19, 2014, 03:04:02 pm
i should have a working like in like 15 mins :D
Yes, yes , YES! Oh GOD YES! Thank goodness for that news! (Commense angelic hallelujah chorus)
Post by: Starkiller231 on May 19, 2014, 03:37:58 pm
looks fun
Post by: DeletedUser on May 19, 2014, 03:45:42 pm
Yes, yes , YES! Oh GOD YES! Thank goodness for that news! (Commense angelic hallelujah chorus)

:/

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 03:45:53 pm
looks fun

haha thanks
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 19, 2014, 03:46:53 pm

Are you planning to review this map Tom?
Post by: tomikaze on May 19, 2014, 03:54:47 pm
Are you planning to review this map Tom?
Go ahead Stevie, I'm sure you have a review in you somewhere just waiting to show itself to the world  :)
Post by: steviewonder87 on May 19, 2014, 04:01:45 pm
Well I'm not the designated map reviewer around here, and I'm nowhere near as eloquent as you at expressing myself  ;)
And seeing as this is the most viewed release on here (I think) I was expecting that you might review it...besides I'm not sure I could adequately put into words my feelings for this map anyway.. :P
Post by: DeletedUser on May 19, 2014, 04:26:51 pm
Well I'm not the designated map reviewer around here, and I'm nowhere near as eloquent as you at expressing myself  ;)
And seeing as this is the most viewed release on here (I think) I was expecting that you might review it...besides I'm not sure I could adequately put into words my feelings for this map anyway.. :P

I see
Post by: timelordalex on May 19, 2014, 07:48:45 pm
you so should do a video review for this one Tom, collaborate with Stevie
Post by: JadenSzewczak on May 20, 2014, 01:18:25 am
keep your head up cowman i thoroughly enjoyed this map. i seriously think it's pretty cool that you updated the map a few times after release to try and make it more appealing :)
Post by: tomikaze on May 20, 2014, 01:23:10 am
you so should do a video review for this one Tom, collaborate with Stevie
I've got something cooking  ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on May 20, 2014, 02:58:54 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs#ws)

MRW this map is back.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 20, 2014, 03:32:19 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs#ws)

MRW this map is back.

Haha i see :D
Post by: Studly on May 20, 2014, 05:24:09 am
looks Good I am downloading it now...Thanks
Post by: xandrew03 on May 20, 2014, 08:54:04 am
the map is so cool .. but how do you open pap ?
 :-\ :derp:
Post by: Studly on May 20, 2014, 09:30:30 am
How the hell do you get onto the bridge i cant find the exit point from where the Game starts!!
Post by: haxman123 on May 20, 2014, 10:35:17 am
Nice to see you are updating this map :D
Post by: DeletedUser on May 20, 2014, 03:42:55 pm
Nice to see you are updating this map :D

Thanks i wanted to update the link one more time before the map becomes too old no new updates tho :/ :D
Post by: DeletedUser on May 25, 2014, 11:36:27 pm
I've got something cooking  ;)

Haha and you did have something cooking,  I also love the review :D

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2862.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2862.0)
Post by: MistaC4 on May 25, 2014, 11:43:27 pm
Um cowman what happened to your Easter egg map that i was beta testing did you just stop or something?
Post by: DeletedUser on May 26, 2014, 06:26:25 am
Um cowman what happened to your Easter egg map that i was beta testing did you just stop or something?

yeah i stoped working on it sorry man :D :(

Post Merge: May 26, 2014, 09:05:23 pm
How the hell do you get onto the bridge i cant find the exit point from where the Game starts!!

sorry just saw your comment now :D All you have too do is go to the back if the boat and open the door back there :)
Post by: DeletedUser on May 29, 2014, 06:21:54 pm
the map is so cool .. but how do you open pap ?
 :-\ :derp:

Oh sorry did not see your message till now but you have too buy part of the ending to get to pap :)
Post by: jonathan4275 on May 31, 2014, 05:48:36 am
Dude this map is exactly what i been looking for, new perks and all the old perks lol Keep up the work i hope to see more maps out of you dude :D
Post by: DeletedUser on June 03, 2014, 07:12:23 pm
Dude this map is exactly what i been looking for, new perks and all the old perks lol Keep up the work i hope to see more maps out of you dude :D

Thanks,  my next map is going to be much better then this map dude :)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 08, 2014, 06:30:35 am
Hey everyone.

There may be a new update too this map so that i could fix all the bugs then i will be done with this map :D

Thanks everyone for playing this map :)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 08, 2014, 06:45:43 am
Hey everyone.

There may be a new update too this map so that i could fix all the bugs then i will be done with this map :D

1.7? Oh boy! Cant wait  :)
Post by: KDXDARK on June 08, 2014, 08:00:22 am
Hey everyone.

what number is this update!? nah just kidding... :)

nice to see you want keep fixing bugs i an map that you release long time ago! :D
Post by: DeletedUser on June 08, 2014, 08:29:26 pm
what number is this update!? nah just kidding... :)

nice to see you want keep fixing bugs i an map that you release long time ago! :D

Yea thanks,  just been making me mad lately this map because of it's errors :)
Post by: n123q45 on June 08, 2014, 08:38:33 pm
i got the best idea... instead of a NEW update... maybe a NEW map would be better? by the time this update will have came out, everyone would have played their fair share of it via the other versions. I think you should spend your time and resources on a NEW map instead of a NEW update.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 08, 2014, 09:48:55 pm
i got the best idea... instead of a NEW update... maybe a NEW map would be better? by the time this update will have came out, everyone would have played their fair share of it via the other versions. I think you should spend your time and resources on a NEW map instead of a NEW update.
^^^^
Post by: DeletedUser on June 09, 2014, 09:01:53 pm

I see what you are saying,  but i would like to update this map one more time so that i can fix some bugs but i'll think about what you said  :D :)

Edit:  i have worked on a update a little bit so idk i would see the work i have put into the update would be point less anyways  :)
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 10, 2014, 12:40:12 am
I see what you are saying,  but i would like to update this map one more time so that i can fix some bugs but i'll think about what you said  :D :)

Edit:  i have worked on a update a little bit so idk i would see the work i have put into the update would be point less anyways  :)
please allow me to test for any further bugs before releasing
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 06:06:30 pm

Ok that would be great do you want me to PM the map later too you or do you want me too add you on skype? :D :)
Post by: HitmanVere on June 10, 2014, 06:17:16 pm

Well if it isnt the best beta tester in whole UGX, try to find everything :D You should have custom title Pest Control :D
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 10, 2014, 06:17:57 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's totally pumped for v1.99, gonna be the best one yet!  ;D
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 06:21:18 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's totally pumped for v1.99, gonna be the best one yet!  ;D

I see
Post by: JadenSzewczak on June 10, 2014, 07:19:05 pm
Ok that would be great do you want me to PM the map later too you or do you want me too add you on skype? :D :)
add me on skype!

Post Merge: June 10, 2014, 07:20:46 pm
Well if it isnt the best beta tester in whole UGX, try to find everything :D You should have custom title Pest Control :D
i'd cherish that title for every minute i'm alive :accepted:
Post by: HitmanVere on June 10, 2014, 07:25:38 pm
i'd cherish that title for every minute i'm alive :accepted:

Oh, Im sure you would, get the 500 posts and ask about it :D
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 08:05:22 pm
Oh, Im sure you would, get the 500 posts and ask about it :D

yea i see
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 10, 2014, 08:26:51 pm
yea i see

I see.
Post by: treminaor on June 10, 2014, 08:44:00 pm
I see.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2F6baecf601800ed41b418c764e866dfe0%2Ftumblr_inline_mu0aa3t1vb1rjgdwl.jpg&hash=b0ebeffa7f54059b684892a84bee14ce847db5a9)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 09:08:55 pm
I see.

See what just asking??

Post Merge: June 10, 2014, 09:09:03 pm

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2F6baecf601800ed41b418c764e866dfe0%2Ftumblr_inline_mu0aa3t1vb1rjgdwl.jpg&hash=b0ebeffa7f54059b684892a84bee14ce847db5a9)

:)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 10, 2014, 09:11:30 pm
Why u so bein ruude too me? Like whate did I eva do too yuo bro?
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 09:13:03 pm

Idk sorry man just asking? :)  :rainbow:
Post by: n123q45 on June 10, 2014, 11:44:06 pm
I see.
i cant see, im blind
Post by: DeletedUser on June 10, 2014, 11:59:31 pm
i cant see, im blind

Oh ok  :)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 11, 2014, 12:01:49 am
i cant see, im blind

its not funi too make fun ov someones disbibilitie  >:(
Post by: DeletedUser on June 11, 2014, 02:00:19 am

So i got something to ask you tho?  why you are trying to make fun of my spelling?   :D
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 11, 2014, 02:12:52 am
So i got something to ask you tho?  why you are trying to make fun of my spelling?   :D

yea i see
Post by: DeletedUser on June 11, 2014, 02:14:57 am
yea i see

Oh ok  ::)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 11, 2014, 02:22:43 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F156xonq.jpg&hash=281004e0e3c1fab06fe3f73606c26631a342d398)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 11, 2014, 02:28:56 am
(http://i61.tinypic.com/156xonq.jpg)

Do you want to keep this on topic? :)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 11, 2014, 02:34:02 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi59.tinypic.com%2Fezfnyq.jpg&hash=841e33a1bdf577165a74f43147799c7bfc64506e)
Post by: treminaor on June 11, 2014, 02:39:08 am
Enough, stevie. These are spam replies.
Post by: Cold_banana on June 11, 2014, 03:32:13 am
Enough, stevie. These are spam replies.

I see
Post by: treminaor on June 11, 2014, 04:00:40 am
I see
You just earned a warning. Like I said, these are spam replies.
Post by: HitmanVere on June 11, 2014, 10:42:53 am
yea i see

Why did you answer me like that? I wasnt dissing or anything. If person gets 500 posts, then he/she can request custom title. Wasnt disliking anything.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 12, 2014, 01:10:47 am
Why did you answer me like that? I wasnt dissing or anything. If person gets 500 posts, then he/she can request custom title. Wasnt disliking anything.

oh sorry i was just about to walk out my door so i read your post fast and did not have that much time to wight a long post but i see what you are saying :)

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 03:55:54 am
(http://i59.tinypic.com/ezfnyq.jpg)

Like what trem said keep this on topic,  and just the pictures are a bit weird don't get what's with you and posting cow picture. :)
Post by: HitmanVere on June 12, 2014, 10:20:59 am
oh sorry i was just about to walk out my door so i read your post fast and did not have that much time to wight a long post but i see what you are saying :)

Alright, man :D But about the map, it would be good in mapping, if there werent so much stuff everywhere :D It looks like you just whipped out some random things everywhere :D Other than that and bugs, good map
Post by: n123q45 on June 12, 2014, 11:25:03 am
its not funi too make fun ov someones disbibilitie  >:(
im not making fun of anyone's disabilities, im just stating a fact in which it could fiction as long as it fits the current need of the situation and does not deprave to another corse and try the confuse others in a way that you wont know what im saying?
Post by: DeletedUser on June 12, 2014, 04:54:01 pm
Alright, man :D But about the map, it would be good in mapping, if there werent so much stuff everywhere :D It looks like you just whipped out some random things everywhere :D Other than that and bugs, good map

Thankssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) :D

But i see what you are saying about the junk everywhere
Post by: Rune2410 on June 12, 2014, 07:06:39 pm
Did the things, and the game told us " the ending is now available" but can't seem to find where to end it :)

Any ideas ?

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 07:58:14 pm
Did the things, and the game told us " the ending is now available" but can't seem to find where to end it :)

Any ideas ?

Found it.. had to get to round 30+ to activate the ending
Post by: DeletedUser on June 16, 2014, 09:42:36 pm

Any ideas ?

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 07:58:14 pm
Found it.. had to get to round 30+ to activate the ending

This is a bug with waw,  what's happens is the triggers don't update the "press and Hold F" so just if you did the car side then just press F if you have 10k at the front of the car,  if you did the boat then just press f there.
Post by: Dust on June 16, 2014, 11:09:26 pm
This is a bug with waw,  what's happens is the triggers don't update the "press and Hold F" so just if you did the car side then just press F if you have 10k at the front of the car,  if you did the boat then just press f there.

It has nothing to do with waw. Just in the script hide the trigger at the beginning of the game(give it a specific targetname in radiant) and when the players complete the final step of the easter egg then show the trigger again and set hintstring for whatever you want it to say
Post by: DeletedUser on June 16, 2014, 11:19:01 pm
It has nothing to do with waw. Just in the script hide the trigger at the beginning of the game(give it a specific targetname in radiant) and when the players complete the final step of the easter egg then show the trigger again and set hintstring for whatever you want it to say

Like i said,  WAW has a bug were the triggers hint strings freeze if there is to meny triggers on the map at the same time,  if you want to try pleaceing about 20 triggers in your map and see if the hint strings freeze up  :D :) ;)
Post by: Dust on June 16, 2014, 11:28:25 pm
Like i said,  WAW has a bug were the triggers hint strings freeze if there is to meny triggers on the map at the same time,  if you want to try pleaceing about 20 triggers in your map and see if the hint strings freeze up  :D :) ;)

The hintstring limit is 48 and it didnt seem like you had that many on the map
Post by: JBird632 on June 16, 2014, 11:29:26 pm
That is actually a limit for the world at war engine, there may only be 48 hintstrings used in a level. Those include wall weapons (2 per wall weapon), perks, box (2), doors (depending on how many variations of prices you use) and any custom hintstrings that you may use.

They actually add up quite fast.
Post by: treminaor on June 16, 2014, 11:37:51 pm
The hintstring limit is 48 and it didnt seem like you had that many on the map
Where'd you find that number? I don't remember that being part of the list on ModsRepository wiki.
Post by: Dust on June 16, 2014, 11:44:08 pm
Where'd you find that number? I don't remember that being part of the list on ModsRepository wiki.

I heard it from several members on the forum as well as from yaphil, so i figured it was correct but ya i didnt find it on modsrepository either.
Post by: johndoe on June 16, 2014, 11:45:20 pm
if you check utility.gsc you can clearly see hiding a trigger only moves it down around 1000 units. just another example of how shitty the engine is, eh?
Post by: treminaor on June 16, 2014, 11:48:24 pm
if you check utility.gsc you can clearly see hiding a trigger only moves it down around 1000 units. just another example of how shitty the engine is, eh?
disable_trigger() and enable_trigger() do that but recently I saw a function called trigger_on() and trigger_off(). Not sure what they do behind the scenes since they are engine funcs.

I heard it from several members on the forum as well as from yaphil, so i figured it was correct but ya i didnt find it on modsrepository either.
Lol so it could quite possibly be a made-up number. Guess I'll have to make a testmap and count how many trigs I can add before turning the power on doesnt change the strings.
Post by: Dust on June 16, 2014, 11:51:59 pm

So disable_trigger doesnt actually disable the trigger, it says disable_trigger but it really means, "move the trigger down 1000 units so players cant reach it but dont actually disable it and make it still count as the hintstring limit because I can do whatever I want"?
Post by: johndoe on June 16, 2014, 11:55:26 pm
So disable_trigger doesnt actually disable the trigger, it says disable_trigger but it really means, "move the trigger down 1000 units so players cant reach it but dont actually disable it and make it still count as the hintstring limit because I can do whatever I want"?
yeah simple as that
Post by: treminaor on June 16, 2014, 11:56:06 pm
I have 51 trigger_use ents in my map and it still works fine.

Edit: 70 on UGX Cabin and that's fine too. 107 on Comosea and I've seen the issue happen there occasionally.
Post by: Dust on June 17, 2014, 12:01:49 am
I have 51 trigger_use ents in my map and it still works fine.

Edit: 70 on UGX Cabin and that's fine too. 107 on Comosea and I've seen the issue happen there occasionally.

Well just ignore whatever I said then, I clearly know nothing. lol
Post by: daedra descent on June 17, 2014, 12:44:06 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fdbceaab34b850edae45e984153c033e2.png&hash=5eec3baffbbc632ed80e90a43f2b552c2909f370)

Congrats Cowman for having the second most viewed map topic.
Post by: HitmanVere on June 17, 2014, 10:38:56 am
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fdbceaab34b850edae45e984153c033e2.png&hash=5eec3baffbbc632ed80e90a43f2b552c2909f370)

Congrats Cowman for having the second most viewed map topic.

What, only 6 pages of replies in your pic? You are having forum issues, mate :D
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 17, 2014, 10:54:48 am
What, only 6 pages of replies in your pic? You are having forum issues, mate :D

It only shows a maximum of 6 at any one time, but we all know fine well there is a LOT more.

Really should consider locking this thread. :P
Post by: HitmanVere on June 17, 2014, 11:52:01 am
It only shows a maximum of 6 at any one time, but we all know fine well there is a LOT more.

Really should consider locking this thread. :P

I see 18? It should still be 18, not 6 in all the way to right in number of pages
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 17, 2014, 12:39:42 pm
I see 18? It should still be 18, not 6 in all the way to right in number of pages

I mean when you look at a thread from the sub-section, you only ever see a maximum of 6 pages at anyone time even if the thread has more. You see 1-6, but if you were in the thread and on say... page 7, you would see 7-12 and so forth. The double </> arrow is there when there is more than 6 pages to a thread so you can skip straight to the beginning or end of a thread.

We know that this thread unfortunately has 18 pages (and counting...)
Post by: HitmanVere on June 18, 2014, 09:17:55 am
I mean when you look at a thread from the sub-section, you only ever see a maximum of 6 pages at anyone time even if the thread has more. You see 1-6, but if you were in the thread and on say... page 7, you would see 7-12 and so forth. The double </> arrow is there when there is more than 6 pages to a thread so you can skip straight to the beginning or end of a thread.

We know that this thread unfortunately has 18 pages (and counting...)

I meant like this...

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FkwrmSne.png%3F1&hash=a5c84a21569013a1ae4d386faf8d8ee3da7fe3e0)
Post by: zombie-killa09 on June 20, 2014, 08:48:20 am
why is the boat just a model, couldn't you map your own
Post by: daedra descent on June 20, 2014, 09:22:01 am
I meant like this...

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FkwrmSne.png%3F1&hash=a5c84a21569013a1ae4d386faf8d8ee3da7fe3e0)

I changed a profile setting that allows for more posts on a page.
Post by: HitmanVere on June 20, 2014, 09:22:54 am
I changed a profile setting that allows for more posts on a page.

Oh, right
Post by: DeletedUser on June 22, 2014, 11:47:16 pm
Oh, right

I really see what you are saying :)

i see the points that trem said about the triggers etc  :)
Post by: treminaor on June 23, 2014, 08:26:39 am
Well just ignore whatever I said then, I clearly know nothing. lol
I found the error with "48" in it. The error is "Error: Too many different hintstring values. Max is 48."

Seriously treyarch? What the FUCK? You're telling me you really needed this limit for performance/stability?

I think a way around it would be to run a global loop on all ents with a classname substring of "trigger" which sets their hintstring to "" when no one is near them. That way they all have the same string, keeping you under 48. Going to try it out soon.
Post by: numana on June 25, 2014, 03:18:17 pm
Hi OP.

I notice that there's a bug/ glitch? When I downed and got revived after having all the perks, I still ended up with all of them. Except that I only managed to see two icons of it which was Dr.Who and PHD flopper. I knew still had electric cherry, speed cola, stamina up, juggernog though.Not sure about double tap...hm...but yeah.
Oh and also the Space boss as well as the Fire boss seem to fight each other whenever they both spawn at thesame time (round 20).Is that normal?
Post by: treminaor on June 26, 2014, 07:32:09 am
I think a way around it would be to run a global loop on all ents with a classname substring of "trigger" which sets their hintstring to "" when no one is near them. That way they all have the same string, keeping you under 48. Going to try it out soon.
My workaround seems to work, here's a guide for anyone interested: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating (http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 26, 2014, 11:40:32 pm
My workaround seems to work, here's a guide for anyone interested: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating (http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating)

Ok might install this into my next map thanks :)
Post by: SarcyMoFo on June 27, 2014, 10:28:21 pm
In most polite way possible, is this getting updated [again] or is this a map that needs to stop popping up in the recent topics?
I'm well aware this post will put it back near the top but confirmation either way would be nice
Post by: DeletedUser on July 01, 2014, 07:42:31 pm
In most polite way possible, is this getting updated [again] or is this a map that needs to stop popping up in the recent topics?
I'm well aware this post will put it back near the top but confirmation either way would be nice

I am not sure,  i may update it one more time but latey i have been busy with the end of school,  and i may have time to update this the only thing is i have also been busy with my new map :) :D
Post by: CyberMan1011 on July 01, 2014, 07:46:29 pm
I think this map has had enough updates already...

I would rather want your map Town of the Dead being worked on instead of another Bridge update
Post by: DeletedUser on July 02, 2014, 04:06:56 am
I think this map has had enough updates already...

I would rather want your map Town of the Dead being worked on instead of another Bridge update

ah ok, i see what i can do  :) ;)
Post by: numana on July 02, 2014, 11:23:20 am
Hi. I just played your v1.6 map aaand...I manage to see something. Not sure if bug or troll..but I got a bottle from the wanderfizz and it gave me 2 perks. Electric Cherry and Juggernog. It showed up in the icon so I thought " oh cool. 2 perks from one bottle. "

Though after getting bitch slap from a zombie twice, I downed even though I had jug from that wonderfizz....is that a bug or troll? >:c

edit: oh and the zombies swarm me when I'm down...and my gun is only a colt or something...not even pack a punched. Please change that. Either give a better gun or make them swarm somewhere else when the player downs
Post by: DeletedUser on July 03, 2014, 01:03:21 am
Hi. I just played your v1.6 map aaand...I manage to see something. Not sure if bug or troll..but I got a bottle from the wanderfizz and it gave me 2 perks. Electric Cherry and Juggernog. It showed up in the icon so I thought " oh cool. 2 perks from one bottle. "

Though after getting bitch slap from a zombie twice, I downed even though I had jug from that wonderfizz....is that a bug or troll? >:c

edit: oh and the zombies swarm me when I'm down...and my gun is only a colt or something...not even pack a punched. Please change that. Either give a better gun or make them swarm somewhere else when the player downs

That bug has to do with DrD perk,  i am not sure why but because DRD dose not have a bottle it dose that  :)
Post by: numana on July 03, 2014, 02:51:08 am
That bug has to do with DrD perk,  i am not sure why but because DRD dose not have a bottle it dose that  :)
it was a frosty orange bottle...and I couldn't recognize what the icon was.
Post by: CrazyDiamond115 on July 03, 2014, 03:55:22 am
It's really hard to figure out where all the doors are. Could someone make a solo strategy or something?
Post by: treminaor on July 03, 2014, 10:18:30 am
Cowman,

Please confirm if you are actually working on an update for this map or not. If you are not working on an update then I am going to lock this topic again. The reason is because I get multiple complaints from forum users that are tired of seeing this map bumped back into the recent discussions every day when no updates have been released to fix the game-breaking issues the map has.

If you are working on an update, please provide proof of it and start documenting the things you are going to fix, otherwise the topic will be locked.

Thank you.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 03, 2014, 11:03:47 am
Cowman,

Please confirm if you are actually working on an update for this map or not. If you are not working on an update then I am going to lock this topic again. The reason is because I get multiple complaints from forum users that are tired of seeing this map bumped back into the recent discussions every day when no updates have been released to fix the game-breaking issues the map has.

If you are working on an update, please provide proof of it and start documenting the things you are going to fix, otherwise the topic will be locked.

Thank you.

Alright i will,  i am just going to show you later today because i am on my laptop atm and YES i am still going to update the map :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on July 03, 2014, 11:56:17 am
Alright i will,  i am just going to show you later today because i am on my laptop atm and YES i am still going to update the map :)

I personally think that you should end this maps support after the final update (1.7) then. I think I am not alone when I say that this map has gotten underserved notoriety and it is long past it's sell by date.
Post by: P0tZ on July 03, 2014, 12:50:04 pm
I personally think that you should end this maps support after the final update (1.7) then. I think I am not alone when I say that this map has gotten underserved notoriety and it is long past it's sell by date.
Agreed
Post by: zombie-killa09 on July 08, 2014, 10:27:09 am
i think this map still deserves recognition for its achievements in raising the bar for other maps and should not just be forgotten
Post by: treminaor on July 08, 2014, 03:15:34 pm
i think this map still deserves recognition for its achievements in raising the bar for other maps and should not just be forgotten
Have you played it for more than 5 minutes?
Post by: RamboBadass on July 08, 2014, 03:28:26 pm
Have you played it for more than 5 minutes?
:lol:
Post by: treminaor on July 23, 2014, 12:13:15 am
I have removed the last 15 replies of irrelevant shit from this topic. Don't be the guy who starts it again, this is your only warning. This topic is only left open for Cowman to update this map again. And speaking of that, Cowman its time for some news on that because it's been quite a while with no updates on progress.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 23, 2014, 12:18:09 am
I have removed the last 15 replies of irrelevant shit from this topic. Don't be the guy who starts it again, this is your only warning. This topic is only left open for Cowman to update this map again. And speaking of that, Cowman its time for some news on that because it's been quite a while with no updates on progress.

sorry i have not had time to work on it because of my summer job + just friends but the update i would say is about 40% due to my laptop being slow as hell :/.  but its now on my desktop and i can get some real work done now  :)  :P
Post by: treminaor on July 23, 2014, 12:19:16 am
sorry i have not had time to work on it because of my summer job + just friends but the update i would say is about 40% due to my laptop being slow as hell :/.  but its now on my desktop and i can get some real work done now  :)  :P
Can you give us maybe a list of what you've changed/fixed so far and what you still have left to do (planned)?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 23, 2014, 12:22:10 am
Can you give us maybe a list of what you've changed/fixed so far and what you still have left to do (planned)?

yeah i can tomorrow when i get back on my desktop on not on my laptop because just at a family member house atm :/  :P

edit: this is because i have my notes on my desktop so it would take sometime to type it all here if i have a list on my desktop  :)
Post by: treminaor on July 24, 2014, 02:52:16 am
yeah i can tomorrow when i get back on my desktop on not on my laptop because just at a family member house atm :/  :P

edit: this is because i have my notes on my desktop so it would take sometime to type it all here if i have a list on my desktop  :)
Where's today's update?
Post by: DeathBringerZen on July 24, 2014, 03:10:51 am
Ok, I think this thread has run it's course now.

Cowman, if you wish to finally bring out this elusive update then send me a PM and I will temporarily unlock it for you so you can update the OP, but until then this thread will remain locked permanently.

Thanks.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 28, 2014, 02:23:06 pm
So here is a little list i made up sorry if there is any spelling mistakes  :lol:
Do to/done
- Fix all guns with there reload sonunds not there (Done)

- Fix up mapping errors as seen here below thanks to daedra descent for the pictures (Done)

- Fix all the EE bugs with the triggers not 100% working or not updateing there hintstrings (Done thanks to treminaor) Fix for the EE bugs by my self

- Fix the boat texture so it dose not look like 100% shit i will be fixing this by having my firend edit the texture and change it so that the texture looks a bit nicer

- Fix all the bugs where the ending was not happing when you do a step (fix thanks to my self)

- Fix a bug where the death machine had no ammo counter + made it less OP :( (New weapon file thanks to my self)

- Fix a bug where the you can not move on the pathway from the boat to the Bridge  :troll: :rainbow:

- Fix a bug where the bridge was not clipped to well and you would not be able to move because you were in a model or bush (about 60% done still need to test it in game)

But after all this you maybe thinking this map will have a update soon but i really want to make this last update the 100% not buggy one so that you don't have anything to tell me about.
Post by: Demolishization on July 28, 2014, 02:32:50 pm
[Comment removed by Moderator]
Post by: HitmanVere on July 28, 2014, 02:37:13 pm
[Comment removed by Moderator]

What were you told in one of the posts before? That isnt constructive criticism. If you dont have anything better to say, then dont comment, its that simple
Post by: DeathBringerZen on July 28, 2014, 02:56:26 pm
@Demolishization

Look, I am not putting up with this thread going off the rails again. Cowman is well aware of the peoples feelings on this map and it is pretty obvious from his post that he is going to try and fix it up properly this time.

If you want to be as unconstructive in your comments, take it to PM.

Edit: Ok Cowman, I am locking the thread down again because some people feel the need to continue making a drama over it. Hit me up via PM or Skype when you are ready to add to it and I will get it unlocked for you again.